OS ~Happy New Year~ UPDATED-pg23../mar21.

Shonameet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Annie & her friends, had planed to celebrate "New Year" at one of her friend's place. So right now, she & her BF Aakanksha..were busy discussing & preparing for the same. Aarav came there while searching for his dii.. "hiii.. aaruuu.." ..aakanksha chirped, she likes him very much. "hii aakksha.."..aaru replied sweetly. Aakanksha chuckled at the way he pronounce her name..she loves to hear it in his cute voice. "aakanksha.." she corrected him. "aakkksha.." aaru repeated which made her laugh loudly. "bua..dii kahan hai..?" ..aaru asked looking around for maansi in the room. "dii yahan toh nahi aai babu..niche hogi.. " ..annie replied checking her dress in the mirror. "ye kaisa hai..?" ..annie asked her friend who gives a thumbs up. "Buaa...aap ghumne jaa rahe ho..?" ..aaru asked curiously, as he looked at her new dress. "nahi toh.." annie replied.
"Fir aapne new-new dress kyun pehna hai.." ..aaru asked poiting at her dress. Before annie could answer, her friend replied.."han..hum party me jaa rahe hai.."
"party..?" ..aaru asked with great interest.
Annie tried to stop her friend but she wasnt listening.. "han.. New Year party...aap chaloge kya..??" ..she asked. Aaru nodded excited. Annie hit her head as her stupid friend loves troubles.
"per party me jaane ki entry fees lagti hai.." ..she was enjoying talking to him.
"fees..? School fees jaise..?" ..aaru asked a little confused. She nodded hiding her smile..& continued.. "wo bhi pata hai kitni fees..?" aaru shook his head in no.
"pure hundred rupees..! Aap ko pata hai...hundred means kitna hota hai..?" ..she thought he wont know it..but this cutie surprised her with his smartness.
"han..mere ko pata hai.. One zero zero..hundred hota hai..!!!" ..aaru answered proudly. Aakanksha looked at annie surprised & impressed.."not bad haan..!" annie give her a look which says obiviously.."aakhir bhatija kiska hai.." aakanksha rolled her eyes at that.
"achaa..party me chalna haina..toh pehle mumma se fees leke aao..ok.." ..she said. Aaru nodded and ran out instantly.
Annie threw a pillow at her face.."congrats...ab tum akele enjoy karna tumhari new year party..!"
her friend laughed.."what yaar..he is so cute..we'll take him with us..aur bhi jyad maza aayega.."

"Dii.. Dii.." ..aaru came running downstairs. Maansi who was busy with her drawing book, coloring it, looked up hearing him.
"Bua mere ko party me leke jaa rahi.." ..aaru said with excitment..and then told her all about the new year party. The idea of the party intrested maansi as well.
"aap bhi chaloge kya..?" ..aaru asked cutely. Maansi agreed instantly and both kids ran to the kichen where geet was.
"mumma..mujhe Rs.100 chahiye.." ..maansi said.
"mere ko bhi..mere ko bhi chahiye.." aaru followed.
"100 rupees..dono ko..? kyun chahiye..?" geet asked suspiciously.
"party me jana hai na mumma.." aaru replied impetiently.
"kaunsi party..?" ..geet asked confused.
"new year party...aap paise do na..jaldi.." ..said maansi.
"but hum sab toh new year ke liye bahar jaane wale hai na..?" ..geet said reffering to the trip they had planed for new year.
"wo toh 4days ke baad jayenge na..aur party toh kal hai..toh hum jaa sakte hai na.." maansi explained.
While geet was talking to maansi..aaru noticed maan entering the living room as he was just back from office.
"papaaa.." aaru chirped running towards him. Maan's face broke into a wide grinn seeing his son & he imiediatly picked him up in his arms.
"hey..my shona baby.." ..maan kissed his cheeks as he settled on the couch with aaru on his lap.
"papa.." aaru called touching maan's face.
"han..shona.." ..maan copied his soft & sweet tone.
"aap mere ko.. One Zero Zero Hundred..doge kya..??" ..aaru asked with hopefull eyes.. making maan amused with his sudden demand.
"One Zero Zero.. Hundred.. Itne sare paise kyun chahiye mere baby ko..??" maan asked smiling.
"happy new year me jana hai.."aaru's reply caused him to chuckle.
"ohh..acha..toh kaun kaun jaa raha hai..?" maan asked still smiling brightly.
"Dii, main, bua..aur jo bua ki friend haina.. Aakksha..." maan laughed loudly as aaru made a cute frowing face while pronouncing that difficult name.
"aakanksha.." maan offered..to which aaru nodded.."han..wo bhi chalegi.."
maan smiled and took out his wallet..and gave a hundred rupee note to aaru.
"ek aur chahiye.." ..aaru demanded cutely.
"ek aur..?" ..maan asked.
"han.. Didi ke liye bhi chahiye..." ..aaru explained.
Maan kissed him with compelete adoration..and gave him one more.
Grabbing the note.. Aaru kissed maan's both cheeks.."thank u papa.." and jumped down from his lap.. He seqeal loudly..in happiness and ran away..shouting for maansi..to show her the money. continued below..
Edited by Shonameet - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shonameet thumbnail
Taking the money, both the kids ran to annie's room, excited...but soon their excitment dulled as annie told them that she cant take them to the party..as its for elders only.
"wo party sirf bade logon ki hai..wahan chhote bachhe nahi aayenge..aap dono bore ho jaoge.." annie tried to make them understand.
"fir aakanksha di ne aaru ko kyun bola..ke wo aaru ko leke jaayegi party me..?" ..maansi asked with a upset face.
Annie cursed her idiot friend under her breath as she hated seeing their sad faces..its all becoz of that stupid aakanksha..
annie told them that her friend was just joking with aaru.
"main katti hun bua se.." ..maansi said with a angery poute.
"main bhi..main bhi katti hun..." aaru joined with his sister.
All were trying to monify them but nothing was working.
"mere ko party me jana hai.." aaru repeated the same thing again.
"baby..bua ne bola na ke wo bade logo ki party hai..chote bachhe nahi ja sakte.." ..geet tried to explain.
"fir unhone pehle jhut kyun bola..ke wo leke jaayegi.." maansi argued.
"bua aur aakksha..bad girls.. JHUT-JHUT bolti hai.." ..aaru complained, frowning cutely which made everyone to smile at his cute anger.
Geet was trying to make them understand..while annie was feeling guilty seeing their sad faces. Geet assured her that both will be fine soon..but there was one person who was taking full advantage of the situation.
"sahi toh hai..agar leke hi nahi jana tha toh fir bola kyun..??han..? Bahut buri baat hai.." vicky said to provoke them..which did worked. Annie wanted to strangle him then & there. But fortunatly, he was shuted up instantly when maan scolded him.
whole house felt oddly silent.. As the kids were still upset. Like they has said earlier..they were not talking to annie at all. She tried a few times but no use..! Thus her mood was off too.
Maan decided to take them out for sometime to divert their mind.
"chachu..aap bhi chalo..but hum bua ko nahi leke jayenge.." ..maansi said looking at annie who pouted hearing her.

maan's idea worked pretty well as vrey soon both forgot about the party thing and enjoyed their outing with their papa & chachu.
Maan took them on a long drive first..where aaru demanded that he want to drive. Maan made him to sit on his lap & let him blew the horn when needed, it thrilled aaru and he was jumping in excitment.
After the drive, they went to have pizza and finally.. Ice-creams..
"papa..mujhe two ice-creams chahiye..." maansi said as they entered the parlour.
"mere ko..1..2..3..4...mere ko four four ice-cream chahiye.." ..aaru said showing his four fingers.
Maan bought them two each to eat there and got some packed too.
"papa..isme kya hai..?" ..aaru pointed at the packet in his hand.
"ice-cream hai..mumma aur daadi ke liye.." ..maan replied.
"aur bua ke liye..?" ..maansi asked instantly.
"ohhh..tch..bua ke liye toh nahi liya.." ..maan made a sorry face.
"nahi liya..? Agar bua ko pata chala na ke unke liye ice-cream nahi laye..toh wo bahut gussa ho jaayegi..haina aaru..?" maansi asked worriedly.
Aaru nodded.. "han fir na wo humare sath khelegi bhi nahi..aur chocolates bhi nahi degi.." aaru shared his concern.
Maan & vicky supressed their chuckles hearing them. A while ago they were so angery with annie and now they were so much concerned about her being angery with them.
"ab chalo jaldi..bua ki fav strawberry ice-creame lene.." ..maansi said dragging vicky with her..while maan & aaru waited in the car.
As soon as geet opened the packet, maansi grabbed the strawberry flavoured.. "ye bua ki hai.." and she ran to give it to annie.
Maansi forwarded to annie who refused to take it.
"bua..strawberry ice-cream hai..aap ki fav.." ..maansi said.
Annie wanted to take it but..she wanted to show her anger.. "mujhe nahi chahiye.."
kids looked at geet puzzeled with annie's refusal to her fav ice-creame.
"aap dono ne katti ki na bua se..isliye nahi le rahi hai.." geet wisphered softly.
The kids looked at eachother and then at annie.. "per ab hum katti nahi hai..haina di.." aaru said innocently and maansi too agreed with him.
Then both aaru & maansi were busy conviencing annie that they arent angery with her and annie was enjoying the attention. In between, vicky announced that as annie didnt want the ice-cream so he will eat it. Instantly, annie snatched it back .. "u already had ur share na..fir bhi pet nahi bhara.. petu ram.."
and like that the three pached up. Finally the laughter was back in the mention.
TO BE CONTINUED..        Edited by Shonameet - 10 years ago
Shonameet thumbnail
"Aaru ko party me jaana hai na..?" ..annie asked as she started having her fav ice-cream...to which Aaru nodded very eagrly.
"Annie..."..geet warned her.
"ye lo bhai..aapke sare efforts waste kar diye isne.. I told u ke..iss jhagdalu ko jhagde karne me hi maza aata hai.." ..vicky taunted.
"SHUT UP..Vicky..!" annie said irritated.
"SHUT UP..VICKY..!" ..aaru & maansi copied & gigled..making others to laugh with them too.
"oye..changu-mangu..ruko..abhi dikhata hoon tum dono ko.." ..vicky shouted and ran behind them. The whole place was filled with their laugh, gigles and shouts.
"ok..enough..jisko party me jana hai wo yahan aao..abhi.." ..annie yelled, catching their attention successfully and maansi & aaru came running, saying that they want to go.
"but aapne toh bola tha ke kids nahi ja sakte.." ..maansi asked confused.
"han..but hum apni khud ki party toh kar sakte hai na...papa, mumma, dadi aur hum..sab sath me..!" ..annie replied with a mischief glint.
"yey..!!" ..both the kids jumped in excitement & joy.
"humari party..?" aaru asked with a wide smile..annie nodded returning the smile.. " han..humari special party..!"
maan & geet were pleased with the idea which made their cuties so happy.
"wah..pehli bar koi acha idea diya hai..." ..vicky spoke, only to get a slap on the back of his head from annie.

And they all got busy in planning for their own exclusive party! Aaru & maansi were the most excited souls. They kept telling maan each & everything they wanted in their party. From baloons to pizza.. From cake &pastries to chocolates and gifts! They were so over excited that they were not ready to sleep also...maaneet had a hard time while putting them to sleep.

Next day..
Preprations for the party started. Aaru & maansi too helped annie in decorating the living room. They had even invited a few friends of maansi & aaru who lives in the same neighbourhood.
They were busy in their works when aakanksha came.
"what are u doing here?? Party me nahi gai..?" ..annie asked raising her brow.
"party me hi toh aai hoon.." ..aakanksha replied grinning widely.
"oye..hello..tujhe kisne invite kiya..?" ..annie glared at her.
"woh actually..tum log na mujhe invite karna bhul gaye.. But its ok..i forgave u aur main khud aa gai.." aakanksha replied naughtily.
Annie shook her head at her nautanki friend.. "humne tumhe jaan bhujh kar invite nahi kiya..so u are not allowed in our party.." ..annie stated.
Aakanksha knew that annie was just joking...still she though to play it! She turned to aaru.."aaru i am ur friend na..aap mere ko apki party me aane doge na..?" ..she asked with a puppy face.
Aaru who is very soft hearted, nodded a yes at first.. But then seeing his bua & di glaring & signaling at him to say NO..shook his head instantly.
"aap mere ko nahi aane doge..but kyun..? ..aakanksha asked.
"bua aur dii nahi bol rahi hai na.." aaru replied making a sorry face.

"but main toh apki friend hoo na.." and saying this aakanksha faked a cry..making aaru to feel bad for her.
"bua...dekho akksha ro rahi hai..plzz usko bhi aane do na humari party me.." ..aaru requested cutely.
Annie tried to resist the smile which appeared on her lips hearing him. She looked at aakanksha who winked at her smiling naughtily.
"ok..tum party me aa sakti ho..par tumhe fees deni padegi.. Aur wo bhi 500Rs..." ..anni demanded.
"but mere paas toh 500Rs nahi..sirf 300 hai.." ..aakanksha replied.
"toh kya hua..aaru ke paas haina..! Aaru papa ne paise diye the na..dikhao toh.." annie asked.
Aaru pulled out the 100rupee note which his papa has given him. Annie took that note and gave it to aakanksha saying that aaru would love to help her. While aaru who heard it, instantly took it back from aakanksha...saying.. "ye mera hundred hai.."
annie teased him.."but ab aaru ko ye aakasha ko dena padega..aap uske friend ho na..ab uski help nahi karoge.."
aaru instantly hided the note behind him..."nahi ye mera hai..papa ne diya hai.."

"toh thik hai..fir aaksha party me nahi aa sakti.." ..annie said eyeing aakanksha who stucked her tounge out at her.
Poor aaru baby has to agree to help his friend as he cant see anyone sad..
"ye lo bua.." ..aaru forwarded the note to annie.. " ab aaksha ko party me aane doge na.." ..he asked.
"han..but abhi bhi ek aur hundred chahiye fees ke liye.." annie answered.
Aaru thought for a while and said..."jab papa aayenge na..main tab leke dunga..thik hai..?" he offered sweetly.
Before Annie could reply, aakanksha who was amezed & impressed with the innocence of this cutie, instantly hugged him and kissed his cheeks.. "awww..mera sweety pie..u are so cute.."
"eee..aaksha...leave me..." ..aaru cribed feeling irritated with those kisses.
Continued here..
Edited by Shonameet - 9 years ago
daredevilisback thumbnail
omg...that's the most adorable part of yours...
I love u yr...
cuteness ka mountain hai ye toh...
loved it...
plz continue soon
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
lovely...
awesome...
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow 100 hundred to good ,too good party for new year
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Super cute upd.
awww loved it..
Tfd pm.
hemangigazal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww so lovely update
eagerly waiting for more pls jaldi update dena
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aaru sooo cute...one zero zero hundred...

awesome n cute update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update n fr d pm also...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...

ifamanika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hww cuutttee
loved arru n mansi
continue soon