MG OS : Because You Are My HEART

angelic_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi Friends Me Again your angelic_cute(Charu) coming with this lovely OS its been a long time i have completed tihs OS but due to personal reasons cant update it.

Hoping You All will like it

enjoy now!!!!!

(Credit of the bannes goes to dipitha maaneet in fb a.k.a. my cutie pie n editing of the name by Sara khan...thanks you so much the this lovely banner)

Maan has arranged a beautiful location for confessing his love to his n only his Beloved-Mishty, His GEET. He knows that geet will not say anything to him but to her favorite person her babaji. Surprisingly Maan eavesdrop her conversation that...

Flashback

Geet: babaji I know how Maan is busy with his projects but can't he take a break from his work n spend some time with his wife which unfortunately is me. I ever think how maan proposed me in a such a astonishing manner which makes me blush even after such a long time but see after marriage that dhust daanav is hell bent of taking projects n spending time in office n when he comes home he goes to study room to complete his left over work n not thinking about me.

Flashback ends

When Maan listens to this he feels miserable as he spent most of the time in office or in study room in their mansion. So he decided to give a romantic date in which he will do all the arrangements from decoration to dinner to setting of the location to favorite dishes of his mishty.

At evening 8 o'clock

Maan comes to mansion after completing his arrangement for the date. He goes straight to his room with a serious expression. Geet was doing household chores when she saw maan coming in an angry mood.

Geet ask : Maan kya hua aap gusse main kyon hai ???? Office main koi baat ho gayi kya ???

Maan : nahi geet bus itne sare projects hai aur time kam aur iss mein tum ghar par bore ho jati hogi. Mujhe aapne aap pe itna gussa aa raha hai na ki maan kar raha hai ki sare projects cancel kar do

Geet cut him in between

Geet: Maan please don't think that I get annoyed with your working as I spend time with daadima n there are so much work that keep me occupied with it. Please maan don't ever say that you will cancel the projects. Promise me.

Maan: Mishty why are you lying????

Geet: what am I lying?

Maan: Mishty today morning when I came for taking a file then you were cribbing with your babaji that...I heard that!!!!

Geet had tears her eyes n said: Sorry maan I was bit upset today as daadima has gone to her friend's home n I was getting frustrated as what to do as I can't call you because you were busy in meetings.

Maan: Jaan please don't cry it pricked my heart while seeing you crying I felt guilty that I didn't give enough time to spend with you. While saying Maan holds his ears n said: SORRY

Geet remove his hand from the ears n said: Maan aap aise mat kijiye please achcha nahi lagta aap aise kare.

Maan: ok ok I will not do it n yes get ready as we have to go for a business party. I have brought a gown for you as it's having dress code for ladies n formal suits for men.

Geet take the packet n opened it with a mixed reaction which was showing on her face like shocked, surprised n naughtiness occupied in her mind.

Geet: maan are you sure that I should wear this gown????

Maan (st.): lagta hai geet ko shaq ho gaya maan beta kuch soch...

Maan: haan Geet kya isme koi problem hai tumhe toh thik hai sari pehen lo tum  saying with grumpy expression

Geet: nahi nahi maan its sooo revealing dress so thought like that, I will wear it please don't make these expression it turned me ON as you look cute n adorable.

With that Maan sigh a relief as he thought being caught by his stupidity.

Geet comes after sometime, looking stunning, sexy as well as complementing her physique which is like an epitome of beauty.

(Geet's Dress credit goes to chidiya aka Vanshi...thanks for helping me)

Maan is going crazy seeing a sexy form of his Mishty n think to drop the idea of the surprise n pounce on her n get into her n hear her moaning his name loudly but he control himself  n came out of reverie.

Mann: Mishty you are looking stunning. If this party is not important, I would have rip this dress n make love like never before.

Saying this geet cheeks turns red with blush.

Geet: Maan lets go, we will be late.

Maan: ok Jaan lets go.

Geet was seeing outside the car then she realizes that they are going on a wrong track.

Geet: Maan we are heading to wrong direction as the hotel you told me is on opposite side.

Maan didn't say anything n is going on same route.

That annoyed geet n said it again: Maan kahan ja rahe hai hum, aapne bataya tha ki...Maan stops the car n put his finger on her lips n said: Jaan do you trust me????

Geet without hesitation said: I trust you more than myself.

Maan: Mishty please don't ask anything.

Maan starts the car again towards their destination.

Soon they came n Maan come out n go to other side to open door for Geet n she step outside but before she say something Maan blindfolded her n said: shhh Mishty be quiet for some time.

Maan takes geet his arms n walk towards the setting of the table outside the hotel. Then put her down n unfold the blind.

The place was decorated in such a way that it was looking like God has taken time to foster HIS Creation n  ornamented by giving the touch of Midas in arranging n it is none other than Maan's farmhouse which geet haven't seen before.

(Credit for this pic goes to mishu in fb...thanks for helping)

Geet was so surprise to see the arrangements that she turned n kiss Maan with shear passion expressing how much she like it. After some time she parted n saw stunned expression as Maan didn't expect this reaction from her. And naughtiness occupied his mind.

Maan bring geet more closer n saw into her eyes which tells him that I am all yours. N with this he came forward n start nibbling her lower lips n soon geet responded to his kiss after sometime they part due to lack of breath.

Maan: Jaan lets have dinner n will continue with this ok..

Geet: Maaannn aap bhi naaa n hides  her in his chest.

Maan take geet to the table n geet was so surprise to see all her favorites' dishes like allo ka paratha, butter chicken, pulao, roti n in sweet dish chocolate cake.

Maan : Mishty lets have dinner.

Geet: maan I cant wait now as its looking so tempting all the dishes as I can't decide what to eat first.

Geet said this with a pout o her face.

Maan: lets start with your favorite  allo ka paratha wat say???

Geet: yes thanks maan for helping me but what will you eat as you don't like Indian dishes???

Maan: Jaan agar main ek raat tumhari pasand ka khau to aitraaz to nahi hoga na...

Geet: Maan please aise mat boliye achca thik hai main serve karti hoon

Geet serves the dinner to Maan n herself. After sometime Geet was having her  favorite cake n was lost in eating like a child got his/her candy. She was so involved in eating that she forgets to ask Maan. Meanwhile maan was seeing his lady love cherishing each bite of cake n was getting wild thought of have Geet in his arms n Maan  love her but shrugged it off as of now he want to taste her luscious lips.

Maan: Jaan bas bhi karo itna cake khaogi to thand moti ho jaogi.

With this geet stopped eating n make an innocent face to which Maan came to her mischievously n held her hand n look into her eyes n without saying anything he ask through eyes May I???

Geet closes her eyes n Maan leaned to kiss her passionately, sensuously saying with unsaid emotions that you are my Guardian Angel forever n ever.

After long a time they parted n looked into each other n Geet was blushing like hell n Maan was engrossed in his mishty antics.

Maan: Mishty aise sharmaogi toh main control nahi kar paunga n I will make love to you shamelessly, boldly, and openly right now.

Geet: Maan sharam kijiye.

Maan: vaise achcha hua ki maine cake nahi khaya coz while kissing you I tasted  my favorite sweet dish with your luscious lips n I can do it 24*7.

Geet turns into beetroot shade n turn her back n giving her access to his hungry eyes n without delay Maan hugged her so sensuously n putting his hand on her . Maan breath was fanning on her neck giving pleasures to her soul.

Maan with a hoarse tone said: Jaan I want you like this always as it gives me a peace of mind from my daily routine n be with me forever as you are my soul mate.

You Are My Life

Because I Cant Live Without You

You Are My Baby 

Because I Love To Take Care Of You

You Are My Soul

Because You Touch My Inner-Self

You Are The Reason For Me To Live

Because You Are My HEART

(Poem by Me)

As he said his confession in a poetic way, Geet hugged him very tightly n started crying like hell. Maan was shocked to see Geet crying like this n got worried n remove her hug n cupped her face n wipe her tears n said: Jaan why are you crying, have I done something wrong that you are weeping like this, please jaan tell me. It stabs me from inside seeing you crying.

Geet with her hiccups said: Maan I Love You for the rest of my life. Thanks for everything as it gives me a sense of security around you. N hugged him like never before.

Maan carried her in his arms n goes to their second honeymoon n Geet blushed extremely as she know what is going to happen next n hide her face in his crook of neck.

Maaneet enters their room which was filled with Red roses as Geet love it n White roses for Maan. Geet was bolt from the blue as she has never seen this kind of arrangements. So beautifully the room was decorated that Geet was thinking how much fortunate she is?

Maan broke the silence n said: Jaan did you like the arrangements?

Geet who was astonished with the dcor n came from reverie n said: No Maan is didn't like it... n she purposely pauses n saw maan face turn from blissful to gloomy.

Then she said: I love it, love it as if I am in dream n my prince charming did all the things according to the liking of his princess.

Maan jumped in joy like a toddler n hugged her tightly n passionately.

Maan started to make patterns on Geet's back as it was easy for Maan due to deep cut of her gown n sending shiver down her spine. Geet starts responding n let out a moan n by hearing her moan Maan lost his self control n pick her again in his arms and lied her down on bed. Geet was blushing like hell n Maan grinning seeing the blush on his Misthi's face. Geet's eyes were closed n Maan came on top of her n sensed that she is getting nervous so maan thought that to make her relax n said : Jaan...then geet opens her eyes n saw thousands of desires in him.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Geet : hmmm ,,,, Maan : Jaan... then Maan closes his eyes to gather words.. he pauses for a sec.. then opens His utter Mouth to utter few words.. but Geet shuts his mouth by pressing his lips with her finger. Maan was astonished to see her reaction but his eyes were still closed. Then Geet moves close to him.. she Kisses him on his cheeks first..then she moves more close to him and Kisses his eyes.. then with  nervousness and shy smile she moved closer to his bit rough but sexy LIPS.. she was so shy that instead of kissing on his lips , she kissed him on the corner of his lips..

But Maan was a total Gentleman .. he got her sign.. he understood that Geet is ready for the next step.. so he opened his eyes.. He saw His MISHTY deep down in shy..

Maan crossed the distance  between them both.. and Hugged her  again. He picked her up in his arms and placed her correctly in the mid of the Bed..then Maan slowly opened the Knot of her dress.. He slips his hand in her dress.. touches her bare back. This sends her shivers.. Geet was total red uptil now..

Maan comes close to her ears n says: Jaan , my touch shivers u soo much.. are u not habitual to me ?.. Geet : Maan , when each time u touch me, you  always make me crazy with ur actions and ur touch makes me shiver.. I feel like , each time is the first time and fresh one.. I Feel so shy like its our first night.. Maan : But my Mishty, be the very same.. I like when u give me shy smile.. I like when u shiver with my touch, I like when ur heart beats  fast with my closeness..

Geet : but m totally urs forever... with this Geet submits herselves in his arms..

Warning 18+

Maan moves his hands on her bare back sending shivers to her.. then Maan moves closer and kisses her on her bare back .. Geet moans his name : MAAAN... Maan smiles and continues... then Maan slips his hand from under her dress downwards towards her lower.. His hand touches her lower Back.. she tightens her grip on the bedsheet.. then Maan puts her hands inside her undergarment and touches her bare skin.. he then made patterns on her lower back.. and in naughtyway pinched her bums...

Then moved His hand out of her dress.. Maan makes her turn and now both of them are face to face .. Maan : dnt hide ur self from Me MISHTY.. then Geet takes a step and kisses him.. Maan makes that Kiss more passionate.. he enters her mouth slowly and moves his tongue to all corners on her mouth.. they both were playing with their tongues and kissing continuously.. thn Geet parts away for a sec to breath.. then she again takes step towards him and kisses him n at that tm Geet takes the lead and makes the kiss more sensuous.. Maan moves his hnds toher b*****,.. he presses hr B***** from above the Gown.. she was Moaning his name inside his mouth as she was not willing to break the kiss..

Then Maan was massaging her curves.. he was not getting full access , so he decided to finally Get rid of those clothes..

He removed his hands and both parted from the long Kiss to take air...

Geet : did u liked it ? Maan roared like a tiger and bite her chin and said : I loved it my tigress..

Then Maan removed her dress and now she was on her two piece( bikni ).. this time geet was not shy and she helped him in removing his shirt.. now Maan was with his jeans and bare chest.. Geet was half nude..

Maan was totally in her seeing her milky skin and such a beauty.. Geet has always made him feel insane.. it was not the first time But still, Maan was totally glued on her.. He was feeling like dats the first time of his.. like he seeing his Mishty in this beauty for the first time... ( may be it is bcoz he was always busy in his work now a days and somewhere forgotten his love )...

Maan moved down to her legs.. he licked her legs.. with his tongue he came upwards licking her legs.. he reached till her thighs.. ..

Then He moved to the inner thighs of her legs.. He licked her cuts of her inner leg.. then He touched her faminity with his finger from above the panty.. then He moved and turned her.. he kissed her stomach.. he was making patterns with his tongue on her stomach.. then he moved upwards.. he kissed her cleavage.. then licked her cleavage.. Geet smiled with his want.. then Maan was tempting for more.. Geet arched her back and gave him access to open up her B**..

Maan smiled and with one go, opened her B**.. then in style, with his teeth , he moved one strap from her shoulder.. then he kissed her on one shoulder. Then He moved the second strap of her B** with his teeth and kissed her there..

Now he had total view.. he was totally mad.. He then touched her b***** with his toungue slightly.. he encircled her nipples many times.. than Moaned Geet .. Geet : Maaannn...

It encouraged him more...

Maan took her nipples in his mouth and sucked it.. then he kissed it, then bit it and  then licked it... then again kissed it.. he did the same process for several times with both of the nipples..

Then Geet was shy with his hunger.. she moved her legs on his legs.. she locked her legs but with this action , she invited Maan more... coz now her  faminity touched his Manhood..

That provoked Maaan more.. bt he wanted to be with his two babies for some more time so he was busy with her b*****..

He pressed it and massged it and sucked it n sucked it...

Then He got up frm the bed and went down to remove her panty... he slowly moved her left cloth out of hr body..

Then he removed his jeans and everything.. now both of them were total nude infront of each other...

Maan moved his finger near her feminity.. he was making patterns there and this was sending shivers in Geets body.. Maan kissed her faminity.. then he kissed her more internally.. he touched with his finger.. he noticed that geet was wet.. then he smiled and kissed her lips... making her feel more comfortable.. thn Maan kissed her nipples again..

Then Maan made a position with her legs and his body , in such a way that Maan's p**** touched her vagina.. he moved his p**** around her vagina.. this action of Maan was provoking Geet more n more.. her heartbeats were on top.. she was shaking her body up n down with jus a touch.. seeing her reaction, Maan was too happy.. coz  he could see his effect on Geet..

Then Maan first put his two fingers in vagina.. he entered his fingers in her.. she moaned his name and caught him tightly.. Maan : jaan is it paining a lot.. geet : naaa.. go on...

Maan smiled with her answer and then moved his finger and with other hand he massaged her curves.. this made Geet relax a bit...

Then Maan took his fingers out.. Geet relaxed for some time.. Maan kissed her shoulders and bit her ears.. to excite her..

Geet got her energy back..

Then maan changed the position and now he was ready to enter Geet..

Maan slowly enterd Geet and that made her scream a bit more.. But Maan bend and kept his  lips on hers.. that made her feel her soothing...

Now Maan was busy kissing her so that she could feel a bit relax.. and there he was busy enthrusting downwards...

When h saw Geet relaxed.. he parted from the kiss and concentrated on thrusting.. he speed up.. he moved up n down in faster speed.. Geet maoned his name : maaannn... AAAHHH

Geet : yes cmon Maaannn... yeeeaaa... AAAhhh

Seeing this reaction Maan got more energy and moved on her with much forced energy,,,

With that the liquid burst out and Maan completed his work... n hit the climax simultaneously..

Geet was totally tired but had a glow on her face..

Glow of happiness to get back her hubby, his love n his time for her.. today Maan was hers.. only hers...

Then Maan slept on Bed taking geet close to her.. Geet was resting her head on his chest... And Maan kept his one hand on her back taking her in his emb**ce...and second hand in her hand with their fingers crossed..

Both of them were totally relaxed with each other's love and being into each other...n slept

Morning Sunrays

Both were cuddling into each other emb**ce n had peaceful smile on their face.

Geet woke up first n saw most breathtaking sight of her handsome, sexy, sometime cute n sometime adorable n by looking his sleeping form she is getting aroused n stirred in his emb**ce n see his erect m*****d, she want  to taste it n bring her wild side n come closer to taste with her tip of her tongue.

With this action Maan woke up in a shocked state of mind n saw Geet with a grin of naughtiness n hugged her, kissed her shoulder n started his love for her n she also gave in with  him n end up in many love making session. It was afternoon when Maan woke up saw heavenly sight of his wife cum life.

Maan decided not to disturb her n make lunch n surprise her again...he slowly got up n go to washroom n freshen up fast n came downstairs n started making lunch. After sometime Geet woke up n saw Maan was not there so she quickly got up n go to washroom n had bath n came out in bathrobe n realizes that she has nothing to wear then she shouted to call Maan : Maan come upstairs fast I don't have anything to wear.

Maan who was busy in settling the dishes on dining table  quickly rushed  upstairs n saw an enchanting beauty in bathrobe n had a naughty smirk n came closer to her n said: Jaan merii jaan logi kya itne hot lag rahi ho???

Geet: Maan please aap jaldi se mujhe kapde de dijiye man ready ho jaun phir lunch bhi banana hai.

Maan: Mishty relax ruko main deta hoon.

Maan gives her the salwaar suit it's a combination of red n sliver embroidery n later Geet came n Maan was lost in her natural beauty but soon come out of it n says: Come Jaan lets have lunch especially made for you.

Geet: Maan aapne kab bana liya, main bana leti na.

Maan: Jaan agar maine bana diya lunch toh itna badi baat toh hai nahi aur ab chalo.

Maaneet went to have lunch downstairs n Geet saw the dishes n excitedly said: Maan aapne itna sab bana liya n its sooo  mouthwatering. Chaliye n have it before it gets cold.

Geet relishes every bite of the dishes n Maan just saw his Mishty with lovable expression. Soon the lunch gets over n Maaneet spends time exploring each other. After sometime they both headed to the Mansion.

In their Bedroom

Geet went to change her dress in washroom  n was in a thoughts  of Her Maan n remembering how he arranged the things from her dress to decorations n suddenly she thought that she hasn't expressed her feeling towards him n just do cribbing that he don't give time to her. An idea popped in her mind that to tell him how important he is for her.

Geet enters the room n saw Maan lying on bed n eyes closed n Geet sneak slowly n lie down beside him n kisses his cheeks softly n with that Maan open his eyes n saw love oozing out for Him only.

Geet says: Maan thank you so much for the wonderful evening, I know that I sometime annoys you by my nonstop talking but I want to tell you that :

You're My Life

You're My Soul

You're My Everything

With whom I can live thousand Years

Thanks for coming in my life

Giving me unknown happiness

N with that Geet kisses him on his lips conveying all her love to him. Maan gets naughtier  n Maaneet made love again with full of passion.

Phewww!!!!!!!! that was the first n the last part of the OS Because You are my Heart...

Please hit the like button n comment as it give confidence to write more n requesting please dont comment in one or two wordsn tell me where i am lacking.

love 

angelic_cute

Edited by angelic_cute - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n romantic passionate OS! Fab confession n they become one, well written
lazy-sleeper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Charu di awesome os❤️
Loved it a lot... Cute simple sweet n lovey dovey😳 ooh Maan eavesdropping, bad manners Mister😆 Poor Geet cribbing to her one n only babaji😉 aww poor geet craving for maan uff thank god maan realizing his fault and preparing for a special date...☺️ geet is so naive... Hehe Maan was lying but so obviously visible😆 aww that was such a pretty gown😳 poor geet so confused hehe aww maan getting so aroused with geets antics☺️ geet mesmerized by the arrangements... The dinner was lovely and then them making love... Each gesture of Maan showing how much he loves Geet... And vice versa... They acknowledge the worth of each other's love..
Lovely thanx for pmEdited by ...Anu..M... - 10 years ago
sweetgirls1 thumbnail
r
heyaaa Charu dii
finally u updated this one
cool ;)
loved the beginning
how maan maked geet special was<3
a awesome Os
can we have season 2 ?
he he he
beautifully written me Tou fan hogai apki
*thud*
18+ part?
me kese parhun?
he he he but me being naughty read that.
now u ll throw chappals on me hai na?
hehehehehe
it was hot n passionate n veryyy sweet Os.
love the way their love was described
me third not baddd ;)
awesome work
waiting for season 2
hehehehe
love
HiraEdited by sweetgirls1 - 10 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it
Parimishty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hello di...
Lovely banner...
Aapne farmhouse ka bahar ak pic kyu nai post kiya..??
Luvd d decor of farmhouse room...
Geet's favt job is to crib to her babaji..hehehe
Gown to mast hai...geet pe to har dress hi achi lgti hai
I luvd d poem...
Geet's confession was very beautiful...
I skipped 18+ content...
Di i agree wid hira...cn v hv ssn2 pueeejjj

daredevilisback thumbnail
passionate os...
loved it❤️
alicia212 thumbnail