MG SS HE is a SHE !! Thread 1

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Pls add 'Remyapms' to your buddy list

Chapter 1

After a long tiring shift at an Italian restaurant as a waitress, Geet made her way back to small one bedroom apartment she rented. All she wanted to do was to crash into her small bed and sleep without any worries. But she knew that's impossible. She have to attend another shift early in the morning.

Opening the door with the spare key, she was overwhelmed to see her 2 best friends Mike and Alex sleeping in the made-bed on the floor hugging her small 1 year old baby, Leah, in a protective manner. She felt all her tiredness wash away at this sight. Without these two, she cant imagine how her life would have been.

Mike is a fashion designer and a make up artist. She met him in a fashion show where she was asst to one of the designers. The job was just for 2 days, but she got a wonderful friend in Mike and from then, they started to meet each other almost daily. Even though he is a Gay, one cannot identify it easily. He behaves like a macho man and almost all women admires him.

Alex is working as manager to a multi-billionaire company and she met him in a hotel while working there as a waitress. A customer was misbehaving with her and he helped her while the others were enjoying the show.

These two were always there with her in her thicks and thins. When she is working these two amazing friends, take shifts and look after her daughter. She feels guilty for using them, but at the time she cant neither afford a nanny to look after her kid nor accept money from her friends because of her pride.

If she had completed her degree, she could have worked as a secretary or manager. But due to circumstances, she have to stop her studies at the final year.

As if sensing her, Lee stirred and opened her blue eyes. She dashed to her kid and took her in arms without waking her friends. They must be really exhausted. She looked at Lee and smiled widely when she placed a sloppy kiss in her cheek.

Hey baby

Momma.

Lee squealed with delight. she felt guilty for not spending time with her baby. Making her way to kitchen she dumped her handbag in kitchen slab and heated the milk. After checking temperature, she poured it into feeding bottle and fed her baby. After having her feed, Lee snuggled into her mothers warmth and slept instantly. She made her way to crib, and placed her in it after kissing her forehead.

Then she came in hall and covered her sleeping friends with blanket. Changing into pyjamas, she hit the bed and sleep overtook her instantly aware of the fact that she should start her next shift within 4 hours.

Hey James..

Hi sweetheart. How is my angel doing?

She is fine. Mike is looking after her this week.

His job?

He took a week off after the last fashion show.

You are very lucky to have such an amazing friends.

Yeah. But I feel guilty for using them.

James is the manager of the hotel where Geet is working. He is in late forties and considers her as his family. He understands her situation and tries to help even though she refuses.

Don't be dear. they enjoys being with Lee. After all she is a darling little girl. She is so understanding just like her mommy.

James is right. It still amazes Geet how cute is Lee. She is not stubborn and wont annoys any one. after filling her tummy, if we give any toy, she will play with it for hours without disturbing anyone.

Whole day Geet observed James. Something was wrong with that man. He seemed really tensed and sometimes he had those faraway look in his eyes. Its all after a stupid call this morning. She tried to confront him, but he shrugged it off as if everything is fine.

Pls tell something James, Whats happening?

He gave a resigned sigh and rubbed his forehead tiringly.

Seems like the company who had taken over this land is disposing this hotel and is going to construct a mall.

Means?

You guessed it right. We all are going to lose this job.

Oh No!!

She felt like her head is going to explode seeing her two protective friends pacing in the room. She envied her baby to see sleeping without any tensions in the world. It has been a week she lost her job and soon she got kicked out of the apartment. Currently she is staying with Mike. The only thing she enjoyed was playing with Lee. Nothing to do, she was able to spent more time with her baby.

Alex and Mike are trying to find her job which will ensure safety too. After the last set of jobs, where she almost has been raped, they took it as their responsibility to protect me. she understood from her past that being a single mom is so hard than expected.

Mike, wont any of your friends need any assistant?

No man. Almost all of them have 3 or 4 assistants already with a fashion degree. Above all that she would have to travel a lot and with Lee, thats not possible. And I have less connections in other fields. What about you?

I have connections, but not trust worthy ones.

What about ur firm?

She is safe there. But the problem is she don't have a degree.

Don't worry about degree. We can create a fake one. wow!! That's a good idea. U should get her a job there. I will arrange the certificate.

Guys.. I m sitting here.

Wait a sec Geet. It's a good idea Mike. But we have another problem.

And what is that?

U know right, I m working at Khurrana Constructions. And the problem is, the only post available there is as MD's secretary.

So how is that a problem?

Man don't play dumb. U forgot about MSK. He hates women. He thinks woman is good for nothing. He thinks only males are efficient in doing anything. That's why his whole floor is employed full of males.

U mean?

Yeah. So close this chapter.

Hey wait!! We can transform her to a man!

Guys Stop it!! its too much!! This is real life.

Geet listen.

Mike took a chair opposite to her and enclosed her palms into his in a comforting way.

Its actually simple sweety.

U don't understand Mike. Its risky. If anyone finds out we all could end up in jail. I m not that desperate. We can figure out something.

No Geet. His job will ensure security. He offers an apartment for all his employees and Alex will also be there. There is a free day care centre facility and u don't have to worry for Lee. Think about it. Just for a year. When u get an experience certificate you can resign. We cant always protect you Geet. What if one day at our absence your mom comes back? What will u do?

Geet stiffened for a bit. Yeah, he is right. She cant lose her daughter. But she cant cheat anyone. That's not what she is. She looked at Alex for help.

He is right Geet. Maan Singh Khurrana is a very good friend of mine. You wont have to meet him daily. Most of the time he will be travelling and in meetings.

But I m a woman. How one will believe me? what if it gets messed up?

When great Mike is here, why to fear?? Leave it to me. Atleast You try this for a week. if its not comfortable, you can always leave the job. But thats the last option. when is the interview?

Next week.

Great. I will groom you up within a week. Don't worry sweety. Just trust us.

Geet excused herself and went to balcony. The chilly evening weather made her hug the sweater tonight. She was desperate for money and safety. But is this reason enough to cheat someone? She is not doing any harm to anyone, right? Oh god!! Pls show me the right path!!

Hello Guys.. I hope u all missed me. So here I am with a new venture. I am so nervous about this story. So Pls guys, I need your support. Enjoy my story and holidays. If u liked the story just do 2 things, Like and Comment!!

Happy Holidays. Thanku Lakshmi for the beautiful banner.

For quick notification add me in FB.
i m giving u the link of my fb profile. Sent me req and msg me to add in group. I vl add u. I hope this link works😳

https://www.facebook.com/remya.prabhakaran

Edited by Remya_Pillai - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sohni_kudi_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow...sounds interesting! sry d like button is not working
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Super start.  This should be a lot of fun.
Do continue soon ðŸ˜ƒ
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congrast on new ss...Awesome Start..loved it
waiting for more...continue soon
...sharanya... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsum start
continue soon
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yet another story..

and tat to such a big twist,,

geet having a baby and now for job she will be turning into a man.. omg cant just believe it.. but her friends superb yaar.. they can do anything to ensure she is safe and working...

but why did they speak about her mother.. is she the reason geet is all alone
-Lehar- thumbnail
congrats for the new story
story seems interesting .
nice part
geet is a single mother...where is her husband..?
loved the bond geet share with her friends...
she lost her job and finding new one...her friends adviced to join KC changing her getup as man because MSK hate women...
waiting for the next part
continue soon
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for the new story 
the title oops haha mast title hai kutti 

will comment later