Frequent Posters

ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: kritash

awesome.
lovely.
wonderful update.
liked it,the way kushi gave back arnav what he deserves.

it was long due yaar.. kab thak chup rahegi...
Thankyou 
ashnitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I like that khushi made arnav see the truth..
did arnav really leave her like that?
saru323 thumbnail
What d hell is with arnav? why is he behaving like a moron? i thnk kushi is pregnant. is arnav going to leave kushi? to whom he talkd to over d phone?
ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Next part

This morning was also like the same one.  Kushi got up with a really heavy head. She looked around to see the room empty.  She freshen up and looked around the house to see where Arnav and Abhi were but she dint find them.  This made her really restless.  Where could they have gone?  She wondered as she looked outside the house including the shed where she had found them in the beginning.  She walked inside as her mind was filled with worry and fear.  She entered the room and looked inside the cupboard.  Abhi's bottles and diapers were also missing.  Fear grew in her as she thought they had left.  But she pacified herself thinking they wouldn't leave.  Arnav was her husband now and there is no way he was leaving her.  She looked at the time and hurried with her morning activities as she had work to do.  She told herself that Arnav and Abhi would be here by the time she came back in the evening. 

Kushi came into the house hoping that he was back.  The house, without him suddenly looked and felt gloomy.  She hated that feeling.  Many a times today she felt like throttling herself for uttering those words to him.  She chided herself on how stupid she could be.  She kept on telling herself that any person would think like him if they had seen their child crying and that too on the floor.  How much did he know her anyway? She questioned herself. 

With wary steps she walked into the house and locked the door behind her.  It was her usual time in the evening and she removed her foot wear before making her way into the bedroom as she dint see anyone outside.  Her heart hoped to hear a giggle or crying of Abhi or Arnav's ruff humming but nothing was there.

Kushi entered their room first and looked everywhere.  Arnav was nowhere to be seen.  She couldn't hear Abhi too.  Her heart clenched with worry as she made her way into the other bedroom praying for them to be there.  But to her disappointment no one was there.  With a heavy heart she came out and slumped down on the sofa.  Tears fell down her eyes as her sobbed into her hands.  The empty house seemed to eat into her.  She felt the walls coming closer and suddenly the huge ancestral house seemed very small and suffocating.

Where should she go and search for them.  What would have happened to them out there?  She thought.  Suddenly remembering the way she had first seen Arnav.  She remembered how hurt he was and this got her to panic.  What if he was in trouble?  Her body started shaking in fear as she realised the amount of danger he and Abhi could be in now.  She quickly got up and left the house, locking it.  She took her rodeo (her 2-wheeler) and went outside to look for them praying that she could find them. 

The streets were getting dark as it was past 7 pm now.  But she dint mind all this.  Her only thoughts were to find them.  He was her husband and irrespective of what he did to her she would not let him suffer.  Moreover he had Abhi too with him.  This thought made her increase the accelerator and the vehicle move on as Kushi steered it to the places she thought she could find Arnav. 

It was really 9:30pm when a very tired and worn-out Kushi entered the house.  The first hour of hope and determination in her mind of finding them had started deteriorating as time passed.  By the time she had taken the second round of the village, fear had made its way again into her telling her that they have left.  She couldn't take this.  He cannot leave me.  She cried stubbornly to herself.

Her mind explained to her that the house was clean as and how it had been when she had left.  There was no way any one would have entered it and taken Arnav and Abhi forcibly.  So that only means that he had left willingly.  No.. her heart clenched with the thought of him leaving her.  He cannot leave her like this.  She would die if he left.  Just then the door knocked.  Relief flooded her heart as she ran towards the door. 

He was back.. was the only thought she had when she opened the door only to be disappointed.  There on the other side stood Maharaj with a really worried face.

Kya bath hai?  Kushi asked unable to hide her disappointment.

Wo.. bitiya.. I just came here to check on you.  He said getting embarrassed by her actions. Were you sleeping?  He asked as he realised the time

Ji. abhi jane wali thi.  She told him as she moved away from the door to let the middle aged man enter.

Kushi bitiya, you need to be careful.  He said as he sat down.  His whole body was rigid when he said that

Kya hua hai?  Is there some problem? Kushi asked getting panicked again.  Arnav and Abhi was outside.  They would get hurt. She worried

Han bitiya. The house next to yours...  He asked her.

Han. Raizada Mansion?  She said with a confused face

Yes bitiya it seems someone has broken into it. But luckily the alarms rang out and the police got there.  Dint you hear anything? He asked her

Kushi nodded her head in denial.  She was not even here at that time but she dint want to tell him all this.

Oh! Anyway bitiya I want you to lock the house and be very careful.  The Maharaj said with a fatherly concern.

Ji I'll be careful don't worry.  She said with a smile. 

The Maharaj got up and left the house as it was getting late.  Kushi closed the door with a sigh.  This news that the Maharaj had given her completely disappeared from her brain.  The only thing she was thinking off right now was where Arnav and Abhi was.

She walked towards their room and washed her face.  She was in no mood to cook.  She dint want to eat anything.  She cried into her pillow as she hugged the one Arnav used to sleep in.  She just couldn't find the peace she was so sought after.  She quickly got up and looked into the dirty clothes basket.  There she found Arnav's used shirt.  Without thinking anything she stripped her clothes and wore it.  His manly scent covered her senses as she clutched it closer to her bare body.  She took one of Abhi's toys and cuddled to it as she tried to sleep. 

He has left her.  The thought hurt her immensely but it was the truth.  She remembered him speak to someone on the phone.  So he really did leave her.  It was mainly cos of her. She really felt like killing herself for talking so heartlessly towards him.  She felt she was in need of him not the other way.  He could have gone to anyone.  But Babaji had made him come here.  Arnav was supposed to be the one for her.  A light in her dark and lonesome home.  But what did she do?  She drove away him.  She made him leave her with her venomous words. Thunder broke the clear sky as it started raining, making her shudder in fear.  She clutched to the pillow more closely as she cried her grief.

Kushi tried to close her eyes to get some sleep.  Her body was begging for the same but her mind and heart was busy cursing her.  Just then the calling bell rang.  She got up with tear stained eyes and moved towards the door.  She opened it hoping it was some murderer who has come to kill her.  Actually she prayed that it was one as she dint want to live anymore in this hollow house.  She dint care of what he did later on.  The only thing she wanted was him to kill her as she was really a coward to do it to herself. 

With tears pricking her eyes she looked up to see who it was and was shocked, surprised and suddenly very guilty as she looked at the person before her.

I know you hate me for doing this.  But common guys I know you know who that person is. So smile.

Next part on Friday.

Precap will be up on Wednesday that is tomorrow or Thursday.

Check out my other Arshi stories

Driving me crazy

Monstrosity

My little mistress

Pls forgive mistakes

For pm buddy arthi_r

Do like and comment

.LadyHitler. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!! I am first..
Fabulous update..
Khushi is missing him.. She thought that arnav went but glad that he didn't go.. It must be him who was at the door but where did he even go??
I think now khushi will be sure of her feelings towards arnav..
Eager for next update..
Continue soon..Edited by Nish_alisha - 10 years ago
arthi_r thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nish_alisha

Wow!! I am first..
Fabulous update..
Khushi is missing him.. She thought that arnav went but glad that he didn't go.. It must be him who was at the door but where did he even go??
I think now khushi will be sure of her feelings towards arnav..
Eager for next update..
Continue soon..

Thank you yaar
next part will come up soon...😊
gowri_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
emotional update
loved it
it will be arnav.
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update.
really liked it.
superb.
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful updt i can feel kushi pain hope its arnav at door but am confuse about prolog tanx for pm
...Tripti... thumbnail
Emotional Update...

Poor Khushi...

I think that's Arnav on the door...

Continue soon...😊