NEW SS- Barsaat ki raat ***COMPLETE***

Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mituag thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mituag thumbnail

English Summary 

Chapter 1
Rainy night

The night is too dark today and I wondered to see unexpected heavy rain too, felt like some storm is in the way today and that moment I was froze to see a scared beauty in front of me.. I think she was scared of something.

She is trying to embraced herself with her wet arms. She was so scared from me too.. and my heart beating with high pace.

Her curvioues figure her tiny form everything is so attracting for me.. that second I feel myself like a moth and she was my flame.. her eye are so captive like they are trying to caged me.. I was so lost in the divine beauty in front of me when sudden she hugged me a force.. I took 2 step back then steady myself than her. She was scared from thundering and in impact found her solace in me.. I don't know from nowhere I asked her

"Is everything ok with you? Are you scared from anybody or anything"

She hesitates in starting than told me some rogues are behind her.. I felt like burned the whole world that second.. her eyes are creating a new bond with me.. it's felt like I got my soul mate in a Rainy night.

Chapter 2
Innocent prayer

I mat with a stanger in that rainy night. He was so big and masculine but his eye his aroma protect me.. no he attracted me..

His thought every minute making me helpless even I spend my night sleepless. He was no body dear to me than why I am thinking just about him.

My lord please save me from his thoughts.. I felt like he was some magician who did his work in one night on me. I lost myself in a stanger.. but still I felt this is sacred somewhere.

Enough is enough !!!! I crossed my all limits now.. my flower shop is my only earing resource and I was so lost when I gave everything in free..

You only created this unique relation with a stanger my lord !!! Now you have to show me some path too !!!!

She left me with a jerk and lost somewhere in dark.. I was so shocked to react.. she just came like an angel than jerk my hand and hide in some corner.. she aroused my dead feelings in other way... my heart started beating once again in my chest.

Maybe she was fearing me too.. mad girl !!! She hugged me too than blushed in herself. She was so cute so soft her gesture made me little mad too.

I saw so many feeling in her deep brown hazel now they are breathing inside my heart. Oo god don't forgive her !!! Just promise me!!!

I was so ok now she made her patients.. is not enough for her sin or that was just her antics.

Chapter 3

Peace

I am feeling like I am gone mad... My load !!!! help you child please.. see till now he was just in my mind now I am getting illusion of him being here. I lost my sense my lord... I think or he at last found me in real.. NO !!! NO !!! I am not someone special.. For my family.. I am just a burden a black spot.

My eyes are burned with tears when reality struck me... I was shocked to see my tears in his eye. I made an illusion world which doesn't exist for me.. but his thought are my life. They give me a new meaning for living.

I want to drown in my illusion once again and wants to see him... at least in dream only.. My love is with me. Ohh my god !!! how can I thought about him like that... when this love word come between us. I turned red with natural blusher when my heart comes on my lips.

I saw once again in front of me only for his one glimpse but he was not there.. how can he? When that was just my mind illusion.. I turned gloomy with the thought that we can't be one in this life.

Thank you my lord !! finally I got Address of my love.. its felt like I got my breathe again or someone one caught before drowning in the sea of love. Today I come here for asking her hand from her family but I saw her lost status and I felt fear in my heart.

I felt peace when I saw same emotion in her eye.. its felt like thirsty man got an sea of water. My flower is also standing in that flower shop... my lover is so innocent all lost in her own world.

Chapter 4

Hurt

Her family insulted me a lot today.. I came here to get my love but went away with enmity only... insulting feelings just swallowed my love at that moment.

"Who are you to ask her hand for marriage... she is just a bad omen for us.. you looking from decent family just leave from here... and dare you come here again for her... see now she wants to insulted us too"

Her family made my blood boiled with their senseless and abusing behavior for my innocent lover.. I just left from there to cool down my temper without thinking about other or say her.

My eyes are mist with his sudden departure from my house from my life too.. I always fear for it but today when I saw this in reality.. I can't able to take it. He didn't even turn to see me but my tears are visible for all.

"ohh my lord !!! just give him peace and his problem comes in my way"

I just hold the wall beside me suddenly my knees gave up to take burden of my body.. today once again I saw my god angry with me.. he just took away everything with him.. all dreams... illusion everything and once again I am all alone standing here to face this cruel life of mine.

I was so frustrated that I started to cruse him and myself to even dream something like that.. from which right he came and then went away... didn't I mean anything to him so he just left me but maybe hurt is also angry with me that's why still this heart beating for him only him.

When I was fully broken.. what I saw made me smile on my faith.. others are offering my shop flowers in their prayers and here my all desires are died brutally by fate... once again I saw soul angry with soul.

Chapter 5

Desire

What is the problem that innocent life had in her life so her family hates her like this? Her eye told me about her innocent soul and they are trying to make her devil.

How much scared she looked like every time I saw her? I will burn whole if they give her tears. What am I thinking like this? Which relation this jerk heart made with her that I felt to even breathe with her permission.

Ohh my lord !!! what I have done in my anger!!! I made her angry give her pain.. how can I do this ... no my lord !!! please make me see her once again.. give me one more chance to tell her.. that I was angry on her relatives not her.

"what have I done?.. god what will she thinks about me? But what problem her family had with her.. what can be she done to bear their anger?"

What will she thinks that I didn't turn to see her.. now what should I tell to her that I was just trying to hide my tears from her so she didn't feel pain/

"please you don't have to scared my innocent angel.. I am here with you.. I am just coming to you"

I am feeling like to ask something from god not for myself but only for him. His all wishes comes true and I only want this. today once again I shared my pain with god just today my heart is crying for my Stanger.

Just earth slipped under of my feet when someone pulled me in darkness.. he took me in his embrace with so much care and love.

"my Stanger you here.."

"why !!! cant I come here to meet my lover.."

I snuggled close in myself with his word of lover and natural blush adored my cheek.

"leave me !!! its getting late..."

"you just mat me.. and taking about going"

"what do you want.. why are you stalking me teasing me.."

"will tell you about my desire some other day... for now let me see you"

"we  don't have any relation"

"what is the need of any relation.. is soul relation is not enough?"

He made me speechless with his selfless love.. is it really love happened in a Rainy night"

chapter 6 to 11{happy ending summary will be posting soon

Chapter 11 (sad ending)

Separation

I want to see him last time wants to fill my heart my soul with his smile his face only. I know only some breathes are left in my life and I want to spend all those second in his warm arms near his heart.

"Take care of yourself !!"

Her shivering voice startled me in deep my soul... how easily she told me about her departure time is just so near... I am not that strong to send her away with a smile too but her innocent and careless smiles brought tears in my eye.

"Why should I take care of myself... yu just want to go than goo"

"This day have to come... my departure is fixed by god"

He turned his gaze from me to see me going far from him every second. He was breaking with this separation.

"Don't go ... how will I live without you ha"

"You have to live mor me... I am not going anywhere just leaving this body and going to be in your soul"

she closed her eye with those world and left me alone with her fragrance... I knew she left me and went to the god but still she is holding my hand. She took her last breathe in my arms only.

I did her last ritual and snuggled to her picture and cried my eye out... that time I heard her voice again.

"Why are you crying... I didn't go anywhere just saw in your soul.. you will find me"

I know now only I will meet with her in heaven... once again my aching heart blossoms that time and onceagain rain will bless us.

Epilogue

Memories

"Dad !!! Where are you lost ? Today is maa's barsi come we are getting late"

"10 years flew away today when my Geet left me all alone in this world but her fragrance is still making my world lighting with her presence... it's only happened when soul is lost in their lover soul"

She was my day night... she was deep like sea or she was sweet like music... moom is also embarrassed in front of her aroma but she was so naughty.

"Dad !!! Again you are lost in maa.. uff Mohhabte hu tu aisi"

"Ummhh !!! If you want to see love.. obession and possessiveness that saw her.. she was mad for me in my love"

"Really !!! How is maa? Kaise thi vo"

In her flower shop.. there is my flower also sat.. leave about flower she made relations with throns also... she always teased me... made me run here and there... what should I tell about her... she is like fairy from some fairy tell. See how she hide somewhere in infinity and making me crave for her... isn't she teasing me deliberately.

How I described a statue of love in words only god gave me her.

"Dad !!! You become shayer in maa love.. come we should now go to orphanage for rituals"

"Hmm !!!"

Are you shocked to see our son.. we shared not a blood relation but relation of humanity. I got him from an orphanage. He is like her mom shadow.. just same innocence like her.

"Dad !!! Common we need to do rituals for maa.. come naa"

"Hmm abhi !!! I am coming"

Edited by BULBUL.A - 10 years ago
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dq tum bahayaki ye waq2 hai fir?
And u given translation ye kab hua:-O
:-(Edited by Twilightsparkle - 10 years ago
Mituag thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twilightsparkle

Dq tum bahayaki ye waq2 hai fir?
And u given translation ye kab hua:-O

:-(

YE WAQT 2 NAHI HAI 

haa i am writing english translation 

this is seprate poem fiction but 

first thought not to post it on IF but now posted it๐Ÿ˜›

tune last week HINdi ka poem fiction nahi read kiya 

mohi group mai when you said hindi is not your cup of tea

priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congrats mohi

u posted here also๐Ÿ˜Š
hemangigazal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome dear
amazing 
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesomely written.. ๐Ÿ‘ Don't have words to express. emotional kar diya..๐Ÿ˜ญ
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it
Cherishh thumbnail
Great Writing...
U posted here too...cool

Me just catching up with it..a bit slow I know, but read just 3 parts..btw have commented for those 3 in the grp๐Ÿ˜Š