bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

I QUIT

But will he let her?

I QUIT...

I am serious this time I'll definitely QUIT

I am so Upset with the turn of events here...

The kind of treatment I am getting here is boiling my blood...

I QUIT...

n this time I am serious n I won't back off..n no one can stop me..

There is always a limit n today all those limits were crossed I am seriously fed up with all this I QUIT.

She is walking to n fro in the room making as much fuss as she can. But suddenly stopped to c the gol gappa counting numbers n writing something in his book. n screamed "Gol gappa" loudly scaring the hell out of poor man

Adi's Narration:

Yep u all heard correctly. She called gol gappa only. That's the name she gave to me, Adi, Manager n right hand of the business tycoon n heartthrob and eligible bachelor of Delhi MSK. She has this weird habit of naming everyone after food coz she is so much fond of food n she can do anything for food. Hence her dream is to marry a 5 star chef who can cook her all variety of food lol.

She is always a happy go lucky girl. Completely bubbly, beautiful, gorgeous, funny n weird. A rare combination of intelligence with insanity. Yep she is sharp in her work but insane in the way she thinks. She is none other than my colleague n PA of THE MSK... Geet Handa... ok cut that coz that was patent right of MSK n no one calls her that. She is Ms. Handa for everyone. But I call her when we are alone n working away from MSK.

But whenever she has problem with our boss she turns completely angry which makes her a beautiful red lollipop. Ok I seriously turned insane roaming with her. I am also naming along the food. But that's true she looks cute when angry n with puffy cheeks. N like a kid starts her ranting to me in this same room which is our office room/ working place whatever u thinks. Sometimes I seriously think I have crush on her...coz she make me feel so.  But I know it's not there. Coz it's not allowed.

End of Adi's Narration

B4 he can think any further she pulled the book away from his hands n shouted

Geet: Abey Adi, I was shouting n sharing my sad story to u n u r calculating Ur budget.

Adi: Kya... u by chance called me abey?? But u called me either gol gaoppa or adiii.

Geet: What does u expect me to call u when u don't listen me calling u.

Adi: Ok I will listen but cut that abey from ur parts of speech. N ha I am not calculating any budget but counting ur never ending song 'I QUIT'...

Geet: What???? (Almost deafening him)

Adi: Ahh!! Geet don't shout so loud yaar I will turn deaf. But yah..it's the  truth...bitter truth

He said dramatically.

Geet: Stop Ur dramas, U r being lal mirchi. Tell me what's with this counting & my quitting?

Adi: Lal mirchi? I thought u named him hot dog last time.

Geet: But now he is troubling me more than acidity. Come on cut him out of us n shoot Ur reasons.

Adi: Ok dear, I am counting how many times u said the same from past 8 months but never left this place or him.

She became sad at once n settled beside Adi, resting her head on his shoulder n almost pushing him to the edge of the sofa n sighed in stress n said her sad story to her only friend here in this place.

Geet: Adiii. What to say yaar. This is the same tragedy for me from 8 months now. He is playing with my life. My mom almost murdered me for this. Can u believe I was rejected for 50th time yesterday all thank to this raw meat ball.

Adi almost died stopping his laugh. How can he forget what happened all these days. She n her name calling are completely funny.  Anyone can actually get to know all the variety of names related to food.  She is soo innocent n good girl. He likes her a lot. But what he hates more is she eating his carriage every day in beginning. Adi came back out of his reverie with her slap on his hand n listen her ranting again.

Geet: Every time I have marriage looks he makes me work a lot n I will always be late. How I wanna quit this job but can't coz of this huge pay n safety environment. I am sooo in need of this job or else I could have made tandoori of that murga. Tell me Adiii am I that bad looking that almost I completed half century in rejection. First they talk to me nicely n hint that they liked me but never call me back.

Adi: No dear. U r one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen.

Geet: Don't fake n flatter. I am Ur friend u can say it on my face that I am not a likable material. Or else at least one of them has accepted the match n I would have spared from my mom's scolding's. My sis is also getting worried now. She was confident b4 few days. Now she is also scared about my future.

Adi: Everything will be fine soon. I think u have to catch the hint of the destiny. May b it is hinting u something n u r not reading it correctly. May b it's hinting that the person made for u is very near to u. n hence it's always the fate that making all those proposals go back.

Geet started thinking a lot. All this commotion was not missed by one person n that is none other than the man in question, THE MSK himself.

MSK's Narration:

God she is such a BoluRam, thinks a lot but understands nothing. Works very efficiently but never read between lines.

How can he forget his experience with this super weird & one n only master piece of god? All those sweet n funny moments which made him fall for this stupid girl who is not taking his hints of his liking. If there was any other girl in her place, by now she could have known that he is doing it on purpose. But the girl in question is the gr8 Geet Handa... GOD I love her a lot. I am giving her time to take my hint but this girl is forcing me to do something stupid.

She is such a silly girl sometimes n innocent sometimes. How can I forget her calling me hot dog that too on my face when I was angry n shouting on Tasha for her mistakes! My face was worth watching. I could neither blast on her nor get angry. Yep I was flat on the first sight itself.

From that day I started hinting her but princess want her prince charming to b a chef in 5 star hotels n not this Billionaire who can get the whole world to her feet even b4 she ask. Can't she really think like she can have a Billionaire as her husband who can make any chef to work for her?

N how I can forget her sweet smiling face when I first time I gave her hike that too just in first 3 months coz of her work efficiency.

Geet: MK u r really a gr8 boss I can ever get u r soo sweet n cool boss like an ice cream.

I was like what seriously Ice-cream?? But again how can I let her suffer for money when I can get the whole world at her feet. I saw the tense face for the first time in 3 months. Her smile made my day. Her silly name calling everyone made me laugh whole heartedly which is impossible for anyone else. Her sweet gestures towards me when I am tired made me relax.

That day when I heard her asking debt from Adi really made me feel so helpless. But I can't directly go n offer her anything. Hence come up with this.

Adi...This name itself make me feel Jealousy with capital J. How close they both r. She shares her problems, happiness, silly thoughts n everything with him. All this is because he is her friend n she is way too practical girl.

Yah I listened the talks between them when Adi asked about the chances of her falling for me

She said "It is impossible in real life coz his standard is too high for us. I like him like a boss n will also be crazy for him n his looks like any girl of my age coz he is H.S.P meaning Handsome, Sexy n Paise wala (which actually made me blush n feel out of world) but can never thing beyond that. I know where to draw line between dreams, wishes n fantasies. MK is fantasy."

I wanted to bang my head somewhere. Why she has to b soo realistic. That was the time I almost lost my control but quickly came back to senses or else I would have taken her away from this world n hide her in my embrace to never let her go.

How can I forget that day for the first time 8 months back when she came to ask for half day n the reason was her marriage looks. That simply boiled my blood. How can I let my Geet b someone else's? But all I can do is showing her many silly n stupid reasons n delayed her. But I know whenever she may g no one can reject her. She is such a beautiful girl. Hence MSK the Evil mind came into action. Yep I know by now anyone could have guessed, that actual reason behind her half century rejections is one n only me.

Anyone could have asked me why I delayed my proposal. I could have directly told her about my love rather than playing this hide n seeks. But the problem is for first few months I gave her time to adjust with her personal life but next few months I started doing all that she liked in her man, most importantly a best cook.

But the scene b4 me forced me to come down to reality with almost dead shock...

End of MSK's Narration...

Geet: Adiii...u really think I am beautiful?

Adi nodded his head positively.

Geet: Do u really thing destiny wanna hint something?? (he again nodded in yes)

Her face glowed like floodlight n she kneel down b4 him taking the flower beside the table. N Adi was shocked beyond words.

Geet: Will u marry me?

The scene b4 him horrified hell out of MSK. There his love of his life n the girl he is sooo mad about is on her kneels b4 Adi n proposing him to marry her.

Adi (Almost shouted out of indescribable fear): Geet.. R U gone mad?

Geet (with a cry face):  Why? What happened? Now only u said about how beautiful I am n about destiny n all. N now u r also rejecting me?

Adi almost wanna bang himself to death. He is hinting about MSK n she took it for him? He started praying god not knowing his death is just few steps away from him "Plz GOD see that MSK won't come here. He can't accept somebody calling her by her name n here she is proposing me? Why me? Why should I sacrifice my life for her clumsiness? Plz save me I will offer u Prasad of 1001 rs"

But the gr8 Geet unknown to the turmoil of the people around her continued.

Geet: Adiii c it's not that bad. Anyway u too had to marry. Also then we have lots of advantages. U don't need to get carrier for me separately after marriage u can make food n pack it for both of us in same one. We can share it happily. Also we work at same place. U has more pay package than me hence my salary can be used for our entertainment. Also we r friends n know each other very well. Hence we can make a good pair. Also u can go for makeover with ur hair n galsses if u want n u can also b Handsome. Also I will accept u the way u r coz u r a very good person n above all my best friend . Its not so bad. Plz consider my proposal.

Adi: But doesn't u know the strict rules of MSK. That here the relation between employees should be purely professional. If he get to c any personal attachments then we are gone case he will fire us.

Geet: If that's the case "I QUIT"... any way I decided to do the same. I couldn't take his torture now a days. I am gonna apply somewhere else.

That's it MSK's left over patience gone through windows. He rushed in almost making poor Adi faint out of fear. Coz Adi knows how much crazy n possessive n insane MSK is about Geet n hence wanna make her understand that but this girl not only spoiled that but also pushed him in danger named MSK.

MSK glared Adi like warning him to rush out of this place n save himself. N Adi done same, locked the door leaving the crazy girl with the insane lover.

MSK pulled Geet into his hard frame n plastered her body with his from tip to toe. She was frightened with this sudden action n tried to pull back. But he didn't allowed n said in a dangerous tone near her ear sending chills down the spine. This is completely new experience for her.

MSK: Enough of Ur I QUIT song'. Already completed Ur round figure of 5000. Not a word again. N if u tried to go away from me I will destroy everything that takes u away from me. Can't u use Ur brain once to think about the stupid rules I kept here? Can't u seriously think why I delayed u only when u has to go for that stupid marriage looks? Can't u really take all those hints I through towards u? Can't u c anything??? N above all how could u propose Adi that too b4 me?

Geet (Meekly almost in scared tone): Plz MSK, U r the gr8 boss till date n made me feel safety in this work environment. Plz don't do anything that ruins everything. I want u to always b the same good man.

MSK (impatiently n helplessly) : I don't want to b just ur boss Geet. (She just saw questioningly) I want to b more than anything for u. I want to b ur everything. I want u to be all mine. I want to love u beyond anything n b loved by u. Can't u allow this fantasy of ur's to become real. I tried everything from making u comfortable n make u feel safety like u wanted from ur partner. N being friend I can do if u give me a chance. N being a good chef I think u enjoyed the carrier everyday which is not from Adi but from me. Yep I saw u stealing his carrier from him n I used to place the box in his bag for u. He is not getting boxes for u.

Geet was almost surprised, amused n fascinated with this new revelation. Yes like any other young girl she also has crush on this hot guy but like she said she drawn a line between reality n dream coz working with a fascination itself needs certain control. But now her un-expected n long buried dream is coming to reality she couldn't say anything except gaping him at awe.

The look on her face gave it all her understanding, approval n happiness. MSK simply pulled his love, life, soul, complete BoluRam n hunny bunny as he named coz of her cute silliness, into him n sealed her mouth with his for a soul searing, hot n passionate kiss. Their first ever kiss.  "Maan" is all Geet could say like a moan which was swallowed by him in the over flowing passion n buried desire of a year. That started the story of a Business tycoon & his masterpiece Geet Handa...

---------THE END---------

Ok This is my first attempt on Maaneet my most fav couple on TV n I would like to dedicate it to Pooja (Pooja Sparkle) for encouraging me...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿ˜† 
Oh my!   Awesome OS๐Ÿ‘

I haven't laughed like this in so many days... ๐Ÿ˜†

I share Geet's habit of calling people by food names... you came up with some good ones..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks so much...

You must write another one soon..
Edited by dqno1 - 10 years ago
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome๐Ÿ‘  You say it is your first try... 

Let this be a sign that we want more and more..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
gurti30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome os dear
geet is really a masterpiece and poor maan is in love with this bholuram๐Ÿ˜†loved ths name maan gave to geet
poor adi was going to get killed by MSK๐Ÿ˜†
sparklingeyes11 thumbnail
Awesome... when Geet was saying she was rejected for the 50th time... i was sure that MSK is behind that.. and walla u gave his POV... Loved the way MSK proposed her and the names he had given her... were so cute... And Geet - Icecream...LOLzzz  It was so good... I was laughing the whole time...u should surely give a second part to this... and it was very well-written... will be waiting for more from u! ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by sparklingeyes11 - 10 years ago
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
enjoyed it . a very unique  version but very beautiful .
mandy15 thumbnail
so cute:)

loved it:)
deepthich thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is superbly awesome dearo...
haha ๐Ÿ˜† it was really cute... GEET is so cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ want chef as her hubby ๐Ÿ˜† leaving billionre MSK!!! bechara MAAN ... kitn atry karta rehgaya... finally GEET adi ko propose kiya ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿคฃ
but i guess last me bi GEET... though she has this crush or liking towards her boss... when he said he used to place carriage for her... she might be impresses more for that... ๐Ÿ˜†
so cuuutttyyy story... lovely... ๐Ÿ‘
so continue to write more n more on our โค๏ธ MAANEET โค๏ธ
daredevilisback thumbnail
Reallly,,..awesomee...yr
Loved geet naming to everone...
Maan's naming her.." bholuraam"๐Ÿคฃ
Knew it...it must be maan behind her marriage not fixing fiasco๐Ÿ˜‰
Just awesome...funny as well...
loved it
-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4