Geet & Maan OS ~ Betraying Heaven

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

"No ... no ... no . This cannot happen . Arjun cannot leave me ! he cannot die ... he cannot die ! u r kidding right please tell me u r kidding please please" and Geet broke down into gut wrenching sobs dressed in a red sari on Karwachauth . 

Sergeant Nelly pitied the newest bride married a month back & now in this state . "I m sorry dear , take care" was all he could say . Geet was married to Arjun on a simple wedding . It was Arjun who proposed the lovely girl of the valley & immediately married her within a month earning "J" glares from all cadets for Geet was known for her delicate , warm nature & to top it all she was an earthy beauty untouched by malice of sorts . In a word she was the dream girl of many . But as fate had it it was on wedding night itself that Arjun was called off for duty & he left immediately to serve the nation .

A month later Sergeant Nelly dropped the news that shattered her to very core that Arjun died whilst fighting with terrorists . The cadets saw his body falling in tides & hasn't resurfaced till date so Sergeant Nelly came to convey this solemn news to Geet who was getting ready for her 1st Karwachauth .

Dressed in a pale red sari Geet looked at far distance of nothingness . She became a window exactly a month of her marriage ! why fate played a cruel game with her ? what had she done ? she always helped in nursing the injuries of the army, gave them strength to live with her words then why her strength Arjun was snatched away from her ?

Nisha , her maid asked her to change the dress for she has been standing in the red sari since morning . Breaking from her thoughts Geet pulled out a cream colored sari & wrapped it around her frame . She looked her new form in mirror . She looked the same excepting the colors that adorned her a month back , no sindoor , shagun bangles & mangalsutra . 

Having nothing to do & not having the strength to have a morsel Geet started watching tv . Nisha had left after her day's work & asked for a day off tomorrow which she gladly obliged . She found solace staying alone befriending loneliness .

She woke up to banging of her door ! tired of the day's events she realized she dozed off watching tv itself ! again she heard loud banging on her door . On opening she saw a well-built man dressed in officer's uniform with a bandage around his chest & his face harboring happiness seeing Geet . Unfortunately for Geet she couldn't recognize him but seeing that perhaps he needed to b tended with anything , she allowed him in .

"Geet" his husky voice rang to her ears & she turned to see man looking at her intently .

Unable to hold his gaze any longer she lowered her  eyelashes .. "umm do I know you?" 
The man chuckled at her nervousness & stepped closing the distance between them . Geet got scared at an unknown man's advances & looked at him petrified . However the man softly tucked her silky hair behind her ears & said "I am Arjun , Geet"

Was it the fatigue of her fasting all day or the news of her deceased husband or the fact that her husband who was supposedly dead was standing in front of her smiling made her sway on her feet ; till she saw black spots , brightened light & fainted in arms of the man .

Sunlight streamed through the windows & lazily Geet stretched her arms feeling relatively relaxed & in less anguish . She snuggled closer to her warm pillow which had a familiar masculine scent of security . She smiled against the warmth ; however the serenity was short lived as she heard his husky voice again "Geet , ... I know you are liking it in my arms but baby I got to report for duty" .. Geet widened her eyes & left the bed immediately as a scalded cat ! 

"Who ... who are you & why are you in my bed ? you are not my Arjun ... you look different ! this isn't face of Arjun ! who are you ? please leave this house & don't come back ! I lost my husband in battelefield , I have to arrange for his last rites ... please leave "

Geet said that all in a go when the man stood intensely looking at her ! she lifted her lashes to look at him but immediately lowered it seeing the way he was staring at her ! 

"Geet my real name is Maan Singh Khurana ... I am a special agent incorporated in the army to take out a stinking rat who was selling information to the enemies posing as part of our army . The night we were married at temple I got a call that "Mission Arjun" was at its last stage we were very close to find out who the enemy was . Once I went to base our superiors made me face three men . Two were innocent under lie detectors but the 3rd person was found guilty ! I went to submit the report when the traitor ran from base to nearby woods . It was my mission & I sped after him . After continuous chase I fnally cornered him & we fought . We injured each other badly when he shot me on chest ! I took a knife & repeatedly stabbed him . His steps faltered & he was about to fall off when he caught hold of my collar & we fell together on the rough wanterfall landing straight on rocks ! 

I don't remember much after that excepting I blacked out for a week & then came into conscious . I was in a hospital surrounded by tubes & my face covered with bandage . On doc's arrival he narrated me how a bunch of villagers found my body & admitted me to hospital . As for that traitor he was found dead as I went to inspect the body . The doc said my face was pierced with sharp rocks & that nothing much was left so they operated it & gave me a new one ! An influential old man saw my military ID & was kind enough to pay expenses . For 3 weeks I was at hospital trying to cope up with this face & once I was fit enough to travel I bade bye to the villagers & reported at base yesterday night . After that the only one thought that came to me was you Geet " he said the last line in whisper .

Geet who was listening intently to Maan was rudely broken from the trance by shrill ringing of telephone . "Hello , Hello Geet this is Sergeant Nelly I got good news for you kid ! Arjun is alive he came back to us yesterday night all fit & healthy .. ummm ... there's a shock for you though !  his face is changed coz of the fall endured during the fight ! dun remind him of this change as he looks quite weary . Will talk to you later kid , he said he's gonna go to you very soon so I thought of informing you dear that your husband is alive !"

Geet did not realize tears were constantly streaming down her cheeks . Tears of relief , happiness & joy . Once through with the call , she turned to see Arjun aka Maan & ran into him embracing him in a love filled hug . She did not know but once Arjun was gone she realized his importance & now being in his arms she wanted to soak him in her warmth & love ! yes she is finally in love with the man in her arms , her husband , her Maan . She looked at him with teary hazels & confessed "I love you Arjun" he chuckled seeing her & corrected my real name is Maan sweetheart . Geet smiled through her tears saying "I love you Maan , I love you so much . Never ever leave me plaese " Maan kissed her forehead promising to never ever leave Geet .

Geet was living happily with Maan . She seemed to get attracted to him fatally & him giving her every attention made her even more intensely aware of this attraction ! One of these days at night while watching tv Maan suddenly plopped the question to Geet if she wants to marry him again ?
"Why Maan why you wanna marry me again ?"
"Because Geet , when I married I was in mission & you married Arjun , I want you to marry Maan, now that my mission is complete I want to tie your name with my real name ... please Geet" and he made an innocent boy face that Geet found super cute . She nodded a yes & he embraced her in a lovely hug .

Next morning in the same temple Geet & Maan got married with Sergeant Nelly as witness & Geet's parents who were elated at Maan's return  . Maan picked up Geet bridal style , settled in car & zoomed in for home . 

At home he again picked up Geet & went to their bedroom that was once again decorated with flowers . Geet shied seeing the bed but Maan gave a naughty smirk that clearly stated his intention . He placed Geet gently on bed & sat next to her . Her heartbeats rose as he softly kissed her forehead . "Geet I have loved you from the very 1st day I saw you in valley ! I wanted you to be mine . After we married I had to leave for a mission that made me part from you . My life is unpredictable baby so tonight I want to make this marriage complete ... I want to make you mine for this & next seven lives ."

Reader's Discretion

Geet looked at him with love filled eyes . His honest confession swelled her heart with pride that she is married to such a gem of a person . She cupped his cheeks & kissed them one by one nodding a shy "yes" . Maan took her hand & kissed her knuckles . His rough beard & soft lips creating an erotic feeling on her soft skin . He slowly rid her of the veil & lied her down . He took off her neckpiece softly kissing the long expanse of porcelain skin of ner neck & gave a bite on her collar bone earning a moan.Her heartbeats exceeded as he licked his hickey & turned her  . He kissed her back thoroughly & his hand went to the one knot tying the choli . With a snap he opened it & again placed hot mouth smooches on her skin . He slowly turned her around , again kissing her neck , shoulder & sought her cleavage . He gave a pleasurable hickey on her swell & with a pull got rid of choli . Geet blushed a scarlet seeing him dipping his face in her mounds . She quivered uncontrollably as he knead her breasts over her bra & kissed them . Finally not getting enough he in a snap relieved her of the bra & looked at the creamy twins in their naked glory . Geet crossed her arm over them  but Maan kissed her arm away from those pinned them atop ; & looked at Geet tenderly . "You are Exquisite Geet " he said before lowering his head & kissing her nipples . She moaned a "please" not knowing wanting to stop him or pleading for more . He hungrily attacked her curves sucking at them passionately ,while Geet moaned endlessly . He kissed her torso , to her tummy & bit her skin near her navel . She hissed in pain & pleasure . He finally parted her legs & Geet shied not allowing to see her . Maan saw the tension & started kissing her ankles & calves slowly ebbing away the tension . He parted her legs wide & kissed her womanhood . He worked with his tongue on her cl** ; swiping & sucking over & over again . He placed an opened mouth smooch on her v****l l**s making Geet buckle in pleasure . "Maan please I need you" ... Geet exhasperated sweating profusely inspite of ac . Maan giving a final swipe to her cl** , went up & kissed Geet senseless . He slowly went to her ear , "baby it'll hurt a lil" Geet was too lost in pleasure to register what he said . Finally he let his tip enter her . Geet moaned a little at it . Maan again thrust manhood a bit , taking it out , finally in the third thrust completely embedded his member in her warmth . She screamed a little & he stilled giving time to accomodate him ... after a while she lifted her face & looked at him . She smiled a bit rubbing his shoulders to assure she is okay . Maan slowly thrust at a steady speed in her giving her the surreal feeling of being complete . He intensified his thrusts as they neared climax & fell on her breathing rapidly as if both ran a marathon . Maan looked at Geet still inside of her & gave a passionate kiss . He slid to his side & turned Geet with him . He took her hands & kissed her fingers one by one . "I love you Geet " he kissed her palm , "I love you so very much " & Geet could feel him hardening inside of her & before she could realize he made love to her all over again . It seemed Maan was insatiatable ; Geet lost count how many times he claimed her . At dead of night Maan finally allowed her to sleep . 

Reader's discretion ends

3:55 a.m.

Sergeant Nelly 'This is Maan speaking I searched Arjun's house . There is nothing about the impending terrorist attack . However I have a map where certain spots are marked . I think thse are the possible targets . If we get to these places & arrest the dubious men . We can cut the chances of  its execution "

"Well done Maan ! but tell me did Geet not doubt you that you are not Arjun in the 1st palce " Sergeant Nelly couldn't help but wonder /

"Sir I had loved Geet ever since I laid my eyes on her as kid . She grew up to be the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen . She was meant to be mine but I had to leave on account of duty . Once I came back for "Mission Arjun" I saw her getting married to Arjun ! how cud I let a terrorist marry my love! so that night of marriage I planned to reveal Arjun's idenity & rest you know it all ."

Sergeant Nelly "But Maan what if she founds all this out ? don't you think she deserves to know the truth"

"No abolutely not ! she doesn't deserve to know that she married a terrorist who wud've used her innocence & killed her . She is way too precious sir , deserving to be loved & cherished whole life ! I would make all her dreams come true & besides this is a White Lie that she knows & the uglier truth would only give her pain & I don't want that ! she is no longer related to Arjun sir coz I married her now with full rituals making her Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana " Maan said with pride .

"Well good luck then Agent Maan , wish you all the best" Sergeant Nelly smiled at the young brave officer in love .

Maan smiled & returned to bed seeing his love wrapped in hite satin sheet bearing marks of his passion . He wanted to make love to her again , but thought well he can have a sweet morning love session . He made her turn towards him & looked at her . She was a divine beauty glowing in his love . He cud already forsee his future with his cute wife & Junior Khuranas running around the house . Feeling content he kissed her swollen lips softly . Geet moaned a lil & Maan smiled taking her in his embrace & falling into a peaceful slumber full of lovely dreams .

Do leave feedbacks 😳
Edited by RageOfAnAngel - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This freaking awesome OS

I simply love it❤️

I want to read more from you😊
sanam1234u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome os...so arjun was terrorist...😡

thank god maan save her..realy geet is way too inocent...
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nicely written

so arjun had trapped her and finally maan saved his love saying some fake story but tat was for her good

loved it
zariya123 thumbnail
awesome os
at first i was thinking maan is  villain
daredevilisback thumbnail
I knew it maan is not arjun...
very well written..loved it❤️
maaneet's passion☺️
Maan loved her from childhood😳
really awesome os
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Pri i didnt knew that u write also 😲

This is really outstanding 👏
Loved it so much
Arjun was terrorist & married to Geet for his use 😡
Maan loved Geet since childhood & save her frm Arjun's clutches without her knowledge 👏❤️
Maaneet's SR full of passion for each other & sizzling hot 😳❤️
Loved it so much & hoping to read more from u 😊
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome, beautiful os 
loved it
so Arjun was a terrorist n trapped geet
Thank GOD maan saved geet ...
maan lied to geet to save her from more mental trauma n some time bitter truth don't need to come out as it'll harm ppl more
it's better with this n more now geet is safe n maan ki geet
maaneet SR passionate hot
loved maaneet moments

sparklingeyes11 thumbnail
Awesome OS... loved it... So Maan saved Geet from Arjun...
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very well written... loved reading it...

So Arjun had trapped and married Geet. I really thought that Arjun is back.

It is good to hide the bitter truth from Geet.. she deserve happiness..👏