SS:Mein tenu Samjhava kii/A memorable romance-EpilougePg.13

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

"Tick Tok..Tick Tok"The only sound echoing was of clock in the deserted night of autumn.Everyone was in embarce of peacefull sleep expect him.
He was nearly sitting froze infront of his personal computer.His shining brown eyes glued to computer screen changing size with each passing sec.His breath rapid,his forehead sweaty even in da air-condition room.And then he jumped in horror in response of sudden poke on his shoulder.His eyes,His mouth WIDE..his reactions were normal like it should in age of 15 who was caught while watching PO*N.
She turned on the lights while he turned off the montior abruptly.Without looking up he knew it was Geet-da only person who truly know him...His good & bad,his strength & weakness,his dreams & confusion.Afterall she was his bestie;sharing same roof wid him since childhood because of her parents death.
Maan eyes were lowered while his tone had stubborness:all were making fun of me,Ab men college men aagya hun aur mujhe kiss bhi krna nhe aaya..dare men.
Getting nothing more than silence he looked up at da most beautiful girl of his life.Her curvy figure of 21 wrapped in pink night gown,perfect combination wid the shade of anger twisting her nose.She took out Special C.D from his drive & before she could walked away
Maan grabbed her wrist:okh. .Sorry.aaeynda nhi krunga,dad ko mt bolna.Please.
Oh his those cheater eyes!Geet:tumhare problem k solution k lye link send kr dungi hun ek educational aur safe website kaa.
He wrapped arms around his Angel wid a grin:you are the best.
She pushed him back wid fake anger:And you are the worst.
Resting his arm on her shoulder he proudly:kya worst?Abhi to college ki start hai aur sari ladkyan mujh par marti hen.Dekhna end tk to men hero famous hojaunga.
Shaking her head she walked to his study table to arrange his scattered books.Maan followed her:to tumhe yakeen nhe aa rha?tumhara khud jo koi boyfriend nhe hai.
Geet gave him a look.Maan like always teased her:matlb hai?bs sb chupa leti ho smart naa?
Geet taunted:kya krun apni padhai k sath kisi nalayk ko bhi padhana hota hai,time hi nhi milta boyfriend k lye.
Maan seriously:par ab tk tumhara koi boyfriend kyun nhe hai. .You are beautiful.
She teased him on his honest confession:acha?to men beautiful hun?mujhe to pta he nhe tha.
Maan:ofcourse you are & sexy too.
Noticing mischvious glint in his eyes she hit him:aur bhi sexy lagun gi jb tumhari kartote btaungi Uncle,Aunty ko.
She opened his room door to go out,turned on his voice"tumhara koi boyfriend hoga bhi nhi kyunke mere ilawa koi tumhe jhel bhi nhe skta"
Geet showed him tounge:apni fikr kr,so jaa.
The announcement of plane landing broke trance of his 10 years old golden memories.All passengers got up for exit but he remain still.He was hesitate,nervous to face the person who was his sunshine..Life had changed.They were changed...The feelings too?

Love was dripping from every stone of Singg Khuraana mansion on its hire return;after long 5 years.Dadi & Kumud happiness had no limit.One was kissing his forehead,other was taking his blessings.But his eyes were wandering for her & dn he finally caught her sight.
Jeans & top had replaced with elegent sari,step hairs had turned long & wavy,bracelet & earings were replaced by jhumke & chodyan.The addition of sindoor & mangalsutr around her neck increased her charm in unbeliveble way.But one fact was still same dt she was the most beautiful woman of his life..He didnt extended his arms nor she approached him for a hug.Giving him formal smile wid her honey voice she wished him:"Welcome"
He remained silent while she followed his gaze which were fixed on her hands where she was playing twisting her finger in nervousness...old habit!"
"men khana lgvati hun"Stammering she soon disappeared in kitchen."Dinner had ended soon but the bothering silence made it streched long.Dadi & Kumud was tryng best but there was nothing more than YES & NO from Maan.

"Kumud:Chlo tum ja kr aaram krlo,so kr thakn utar jaeygi.
Dadi called for Geet.But instead maid came & told:un k srr men dard hai,wo aaram ker rhi hen..saman rkhvadya hai unhune Maan sir ka Maan sir k kamre men.Silence spread around,Maan leave from there.Dadi:ye theek to nhi hai.Kumud:plz bijii...pehle hi unke galat faisle ki vja se in dono ki zindagi barbaad hogai.jb ye ek dusre ko husband wife mann hi nhi skte to zbrdasti klese kr skte hen?...itne saalon baad mera beta ghar aaya hai...mujhe sirf uski khushi chahey aur kuch nhi..

---

Comfort was no where near her,even not on the rocky chair.Her beautiful eyes fixed on ceilling but her mind was lost in the memory of destructive day of her life.

FLASHBACK(5 Years back)

She was too young to understand when her own parents died in accident.But desting gave her another chance to feel da pain by snatching her beloved Rudr uncle.Rudr & kumud loved her like their own child & so her.The memory of him taking last breaths still brought tears her in eyes.

Rudr on stretcher,painfully:sb se zyada fikr mujhe tumhari hai Geet..men Sudheer ka ja kr kya jawab dunga.tumhe is trhan chod k jate hue buht tkleef ho rhi hai.

Geet sobbed:aap ko kuch nhi hoga..You are my superman.aap theek ho jaeynge.

Maan whose eyes were swollen by continuous crying,pleaded:aap nhi ja skte mujhe chod k..promise men aap ko bilkul preshan nhi krunga.please mujhe maaf kr den. .mere sath aesa naa kren.

Rudr looked his both jaans wid helpless love.He hold their hand in his tired hold.His breaths became rapid:tum dono hi ek dusre ka khyal rkh skte ho. .hmesha k lye sath ho jao.shadi krlo.

Rudr word dropped on them & dadi,Kumud like a bomb shell.Silence spread around in grief & sorrow atmosphere.Rudr could saw the denial in horror filled innocent eyes.Pain of soul leaving da body was cleared in his broken tone:haan aesa hi kro ge..meri chitah ko aag dene se pehle hi aesa kro ge take men skun se ye dunya chod k jaa skun.

Trance of her thoughts broke by knock on the door.She quickly wiped her tears when Maid came wid her usuall black coffee.Geet:yahan rkh do.dadi aur Kumud aunty so gai?

Getting her nod after a pause she asked:aur Maan so gya?

Maid replied:nhe wo abhi tk computer par bhete hen. .doudh bhi wapis krdya.

The same old habit,She sighed:tum mujhe la kr do men deti hun.

"uljhano ko suljhana buht mushkil hota hai..lekin waqt k guzrne k sath namumkin hojata hai,men aur deyr nhi krungi"

The thought made her knock at da door next to her room before entering;for the 1st time.His gaze shifted from his laptop to entrance where she was standing with glass of milk.It was his stuby handsome face or da muscular body dressed in night suit or maybe intensity of his gaze which suddenly reminded her that she was in her blue silk gown.

Pushing all da things away from her mind she walked inside wid her usuall smile..which was not at all reaching her beautiful.

Geet scolded:tumhari aadat nhe gai deyr raat tk jagne wali. .aur ye dudh kyun wapis kya.chup chap pio warna men dadi ko shikayat kr dungi.

He deeply stared at CEO of successful S&A(Singg Khuraana & Ahluwalya) Industry.But instead of her art of act he could saw da delicate & sensitive angel behind da mask of strength & maturity.

Geet kept da glass:time se so jao,Subha jaldi uth kr mere sath office chlna hai.buht hogya ab apne hise ka kaam khud hi smbhalo.

Giving him sweet smile she turned to walk away but he hold her wrist.

Her heart skip countless beat..Her each cell throb.Her each fiber suddenly felt alive.Her reaction was clear on her soft cheeks & mirror eyes.He let go her hand & wished her soft "Good Night" with his heart stolen smile. Giving him a slow nod she rushed out of his room as soon as her feet allowed.

Leaning on the door he was quietly watching her amazed.Her complexion looking like a foam of sea in ocean colour sari.Her silky hairs flowing magically on every moment of her head.Her long fingers skimming through papers causing her bangles danced in seductive way.Her eyes finally caught him.tum kb aaey?mujhe pta hi nhe chla.

The way he walked in..carryng stylish suit on his muscular body & confident expressions on his sharp features left no doubt dt he had been working in well known company of Canada for 3 years.

As he took chair infront of her she told him:tumhara cabin nearly complete hai,bs kuch final touch dena hai..tum apni choice bta dena-furniture k lye.

His odd silence & uncomfortable gaze. .Handling him a file she got up:ye last years k final statement aur kuch important document hen.

Touch was far,he didnt gave it a look.His actions suddenly made her heart filled wid fear & her tounge slipped:tum wapis to nhe jao ge. .

She turned her face to closet:mtlb. .dadi aur aunty ne tumhe buht miss kya hai.wo ab nhe reh paingi tumhare bge.

Taking a deep breath she turned to face him:tum use bhi yahan India men bula lo.

Maan calmly asked:kise?

Geet:tumhari girlfriend ko.

His bestfriend,his guardian,his partner in crime. . .He could saw all at once in her.

Smiling on her stupidity he told her:married log girl friends nhe rkhte.

Finally he brought da topic & gave her way.Geet instantly:is file men divorce papers bhi hen. .aur mene sign bhi kr dya hai.

Getting his disbelief look she opened da file & showed him papers:tum bilkul pareshan mt ho,sb theek ho jaey ga.

Ok he was the one who had left da country on night of their wedding.But the only reason was her heart wrenching cry.The sight of her beautiful dreams shattered,the voice of her hopes farewell. .

her eyes winded in shock as he instantly tore da papers.He stood up & wid his usuall stubborness:mujhe divorce nhe chahey..men divorce nhi lunga aur na hi tumhe lene dunga.

Her fists clentched in anger,frustation of what she went through by signing papers was all clear on her beautiful face..She argued:kyun?. .aunty se men baat kr chuki hun..men buisness ka koi share clam nhe kr rhi.tum chahoge to men ghar

bhi chud dungi.

Maan:i dnt know & i dont care.

She snapped:to phir tumhara problem kya hai?

He stared at her adorble frustated expression.The way her angry eyes fixed out of window..her lips full wid pout..her chest heaved up & down on da war inside her.

He lifted up her chin to him.Why his simple action was creating havoc in her? She found herself in a spell hearing his touchy voice"i missed u Geet,I miss you"

the urge to melt in warmth of his protective arms..which she missed wid her each breath awake in her.

She felt him leaning closer..his gaze making her petrified.Her remaining confusion clear when his lips brush wid her making her gasp.

Her hands went on his broad chest to pushed him away but his arm dominantly pulled her closer.His lips pulled her lower lip taking his sweet time..Adoring each inch of those soft petals. The continuous knocking of her tounge across her teeth & his roaming hand on her bare back...her eyes shut in the burning sensation.His tounge felt like a rain drop in desert to her in her untouched treasure.His hand cupped her face to explain his love,his feelings,his craving in his action.

The need of breath made them parted against his will.Feeling the air of truth she instantly moved back with horror.To erase da guilt in her eyes he took a step to her & in da next moment got HARD NOISY SLAP across his face from her.

Heew i am wid anotger short SS.I know u all r waiting for Mother of his Child.I ll updt dt in dis week

Till dn enjoy reading dis & let me know what do u think of dis concept

INDEX

pg.3
pg.7
pg.13
love u

ur Mahi
Edited by AAKMH2 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail
[QUOTE=shah10] Awesome[/rUOTE]

thank u so.much dear 😃
AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lehr

awesome dear 😊

Thank u dear
revathinair thumbnail
congrats for the wonderful start👏 i loved it trully...so maan and geet had to get married in a different situation..i think he was away from her caz he needed time for himself to make hi capable enough to handle the sacred relation and his business..will wait to read the next part with a hope tha u will update it as soon as possible😊
Shonameet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
*EDITED*
Hi
first of all..very nice title! It attracted & compailed me to read ur story and i must say that its a amezing, beautiful and emotional one. I loved it!
Maan is 6years younger to geet and they are besties! Geet has been his bestfriend & guide. Their bonding & rapo is superb. Geet didnt had any boyfriend.. Was it coz of maan..? Means she has feelings for him thats why..bt couldnt say it to him?
And then they hav to get married for their familys sake.
After 5years.. Maan has developed feelings for his wife, whereas geet thought that he might didnt want this relation with her.
Now maan has to make her belive that he didnt regrated their marriage and he loves her truely!
I liked it that maan didnt dragged their MUs and directly showed her whats in his heart & mind.
And that dailog.. "Married log girlfriends nahi rakhte.."
i love u maan..:-)Edited by Shonameet - 10 years ago
SheenGcian thumbnail
Superb, Awesome Start..
Continue Soon..
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it/
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update...😃nice start...👍🏼loved it...😊
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful SS...
Liked the name of SS... I love the song.

Geet n Maan were best buddies n still they r.
Past was lovely. The bond between them was divine n sweet. The way she cared for him.
Maan teasing her with boyfriend n telling abt his image.

Now they r married. N Maan left her on wedding night. It must have hurted Geet very much. But y Maan took this step. We have to find out.
Loved the way Maan described her character,, her inner beauty, as well as her appearance.   They r friends but still t there is a gap between them.
Loved the way Geet was bossing around him for milk. I thot she must have changed now.

Office... She is ordering him n Maan sunn raha hai. Apna kaam shud sambhalo... lol

Geet thinking he has a gf. Married log ki gf nahi hoti. Another funny dialog. She is asking for divorce as she doesn't understand wat does he wants. But I think now Maan made it clear.
The kiss n I miss u were needed.

Wat will happen next. Maan wooing his wife heart.

Continue soon. Loved the update.
It was long one. Thank u
AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: revathinair

<font color="#cc00cc" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">congrats for the wonderful start👏i loved it trully...so maan and geet had to get married in a different situation..i think he was away from her caz he needed time for himself to make hi capable enough to handle the sacred relation and his business..will wait to read the next part with a hope tha u will update it as soon as possible😊</font>

thank u si much dear

glad u like

u ll hv to wait fr nxt 😉

thnks fr lovely comment