Beast&Madness~II~LastCh@27New season link@1/27.

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

~Hii buddies welcome to season 2 of Beauty & Madness~

Here comes     

~BEAST & MADNESS~

~Season 2~

Enjoy the First Chap of this season. Hope this will bring a smile on your faces.

Just wanted to say one thing Trust me its my story and I know the crux of this story is its innocence and pure bonding between Maan and his mishty. I would never dare to destroy it even in my dreams. But a little twist is always needed to carry forward and make your story interesting and exciting. And that was in the previous season's last chap. Which all of you witnessed.

The previous season was all about Beauty & Madness and this season is all about Beast & Madness. And trust me You all will enjoy this season as much as you did the earlier one.

INDEX~

Link to the previous season called Beauty & Madness~

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3727627

Ch~1~below.

Ch~2~Pg~11.

Ch~3~Pg~19.

Last Ch~Pg~27.

Link of New Season~3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3789280

Edited by Thesaurus - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Chap~1

One month after the incident.

In khurana Mansion.

The deadly yet calm beast was pacing in his room from one nook to another nook waiting eagerly for a phone call.

After few minutes his wish came true and finally his mob. rang.

The call for which he was waiting impatiently until now. Picking up the receiver he spoke.

Maan singh khurana speaking'

The voice from the other end replied.

Sir good news for us, naintara has woken up from coma'

Hmm thanky Adi I will be there in an hour, hold her there she should not leave the hospital premises at any cost . And if she does tie her with the bed'

Yes sir'

And with that the phone  line went dead.

He immediately rushed down the stairs.

After that incident maan had found himself in a hospital, he was in unconsciousness for the entire first week. It took him another week to get completely healed Adi and sameera were always with him all along. Geet's absence had was already killing him. And when he questioned about his dadi he got another shock of his life when he came to know about his dadi's evil intentions, he was completely shattered. The only person in his life which he respected and loved with all his heart had betrayed him so cruelly, he couldn't believe at first when sameera informed him. He had just came out of the hospital, he had to heal for his Mishty at any cost. He had to find her at any cost. Remembering their last encounter in the plane with his mishty, his heart and his eyes filled with immense pain. How could his dadi do like this. He didn't believe sam at all. But when she showed him the proof there was no point in denying. Immediately he confronted her and the truth shocked him to the core. Just for the sake of property she did this. And that Dev was also behind it.

That was another worst blow which he received after what naintara and dev had planned which made him the beast. They played with his life, his love, his mishty. And now he doesn't even have a slight idea where his mishty is...

Dev had fled away  along with dadi and that Bit** tara went to coma after falling down from the plane. He had purposely thrown her down to extract the information regarding the whereabouts of his mishty. She was the only clue.

The first and the foremost thing when he woke up after healing was to confront that tara.

But he had to wait till she came out of the coma. And finally today was his lucky day. After all it was his mishty's birthday. And he was hoping to find  his mishty today at any cost.

He stormed out of the mansion.

Sameera was already waiting in the car. And both of them made their way to the hospital.

After an hour.

The BMW entered the premises of the hospital.

Maan singh khurana along with sameera followed by his bodyguards made their way inside the hospital.

Adi immediately caught his sight and went towards him.

This way sir'

Adi, sameera I want to confront her by myself only'

They both nodded their heads in a yes in unison.

He quietly entered the room and locked the door behind.

Maan singh khurana'

Hello there naintara rathode'

You are alive' she asked in shock.

Hmmm your bad luck tara, bcoz now I will make your life a living hell'

And with one long gallop he went near her and grabbed her neck in a deathly grip.

Before I torture you and kill you to death, tell me where is Geet?'

She coughed in pain and tried to speak.

I...maann...i...'

He left her neck reluctantly.

Speak up now tara'

I don't know maan, I swear'

Don't test my patience tara, just reveal the truth right now' he snarled back at her.

His deadly red eyes sent a shiver down her spine.

He was looking like a Beast who was dying to get unleashed at any moment.

I don't know from where to start' she spoke with much difficulty.

Start from the beginning right now' he demanded.

Gulping a huge lump in her throat she began.

This was all Dev's plan. I was only brought to play the last part'

Hmm where you revealed about your hatred in the form of geet infront of me wearing her fake mask' he told her

Yes' she replied back.

Go on' he asked her to continue further.

Dev was stalking about you from the beginning when you visited Goa, and from then onwards he had every information about your life, how you fell in love with Geet, and how she came into your life? When he came to know about your insane love for geet his plan came into action, dadima also agreed to help him. Yes she was hungry for power too and wanted dev to take over KC. She wanted to kill you later after we got your signatures on the power of attorney.'

His muscles were getting tense hearing all this sec. by sec. but still he maintained the calm. He had to know the entire truth. His first and foremost priority was to find his mishty his jaan. And after that he will personally deal with savitri devi and Dev. To hell with all the relations. Calming his volcanic nerves he listened to her.

She continued.

What ever I told you in the plane was all a lie, each and everything so that you can hate geet and both of you will be separated for ever, I had never kissed you but I had drugged you a bit while you were sleeping and that pain was the outcome of it which you were feeling'

I know tara, and one more thing my mishty's presence is enough for me to know where she is I don't need to touch her or see her, bcoz she is engraved in my heart and soul, I played along with you when I opened my eyes hearing your voice, I was aware that person was not my mishty. Just wanted to know the entire truth that's why I throw you down. Just that I had know idea about the plane crash'

She stared at him in a disbelieving manner.

It was not planned bcoz we were not planning to kill you at that moment but later, Dev got every little information about you from dadima and when she planned about your Europe tour he got the perfect opportunity to execute his plan.'

Tell me about geet now, I know she was with me all along until I took her to bed and slept beside her'

yes she was with you until you had the water before sleeping beside her and that was drugged to sent you in unconsciousness , so that Dev can replace her with me and he did the same after you went into unconsciousness. He injected geet to and took her with him and I replaced her beside you wearing her mask, the rest of the story you know' she sighed while revealing the entire truth.

I know my geet is alive, the proof is my heart beats are still beating'

She is alive but where she is I have no idea, bcoz dev had just revealed that he will take geet away with him but where that he didn't told me, he had landed along with her on some island but I don't know maan where I swear as you know I went into coma after that'

That was it the beast was now completely unleashed , he got up instantly and called his guards .

Take her to a mental asylum and torture her till she begs for death, but don't let her die at any cost'

Maaan no maaan no plzzz maaan I beg you plzzz'

Her cries went in vain as maan stormed out of the room.

Adi and sameera immediately rushed to him.

Maan plzzz tell me did you get any information about geet' sam asked her in a pleading voice.

Composing himself he replied.

Sam I will find out Geet at any cost I will search hell and heaven for her but I will find her and the culprits. They have awakened the Beast and they will have to now witness his madness'

He vowed not to rest till he Gets back his mishty.

Savitri devi and Dev Khurana beware and get ready to face the rage of the beast.He will tear them to shreds with his bare hands.

I love you mishty, all his fears has transformed into reality, in an instant his whole world had collapsed infront of him, he had lost everything and he couldn't do anything to save it. But now he vowed that he will get back his life his mishty from their evil clutches'

Maan my baby is safe na...?' sam's voice broke his thoughts.

Yes I am the living proof of it' he replied calmly.

Do LIKE and COMMENT plzzz.

It means a lot.

Edited by Thesaurus - 10 years ago
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats 4 season 2 and loved the update geet is in dangeours waiting 4 next
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for new start all evil truth out but geet whereabout is not known maan believing that geet is alive because he is safe waiting eagerly for next
lenageorge thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb update dear...
omg u answered all our doubts with a single update😃
to find his mishty
hate dadi and dev😡
daredevilisback thumbnail
Wow...
Am I dreaming...
wow...wow...wow...
this is fantastic...
Geet don't hate maan..
and both r safe ...
that is enough for me...
dadi😡...
hope he'll find her soon !!!
Continue soon!!!!
jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank god that was not mishty and she was naintara who wear mask of mishty
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats on season 2... awesome update
nehakapoor7 thumbnail
superb part.. Congrats for season 2

waiting for next part
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow season 2 of b&m congratzzz ...

Well savitri devi n dev did biggest mistake of their lifes by awaking the beast inside maan ...

naintara got her share of punishment & nw its their turns to pay for their deeds ...

Where is geet ??? where dev kept her ??? hope maan will find her soon ...

waiting for nxt update cont. soon ...