SS : Geet Aur Dev Ki Kahaani, Maan Ki Zubaani! (Maaneet) Complete!

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

(Credit for the pic goes to awesome Lakshmi!)

Hi,

My Name is Kalpana and I am writing a Short Story on Maan Geet! It is of only 11 Chapters and I will be updating it once or twice a week (depends on my free time).  The Title of this story is, "Geet aur Dev Ki Kahaani, Maan Ki Zubaani!" Before you start worrying, let me tell you that this is a MAANEET SS. But the story has such a comic twist that I decided to name it in such manner. This is light hearted comic story with lots of romance. While I can't tell you the story's concept as that will ruin the fun, I will give you a background sketch of the characters.

There are four main characters in this story around whom this story will revolve. Rest of the characters in GHSP are also present but they are not as important as these four. The four important characters are Maan, Geet, Dev and Daadima!

Geet: Geet is just like in the show; bubbly, optimistic and talkative. Her parents and family are no more and from the age of six she has lived in Delhi with Manchandas i.e. Pinky and her father. She met Daadima at a mandir at the age of 12 and has been Daadima's favorite from that time! She and Pinky have visited Khurana house many times. Geet has a huge crush on Maan from the day she met him and the crush has now turned into full blown love! But Maan ignores her. Whenever she tried to talk to him but he either ignored her or avoided her. Soon, his behavior made her question him bringing a big showdown which lead to them fighting every time they meet. Opposite to this is her and Dev's relationship! Dev is her best friend! They always hang out together and tell each other their secrets!

Maan: Maan's personality is similar to the one in show. He is stern, workaholic and disciplined just like in the show. He is quick tempered too and rarely smiles. For him, Daadima and Dev mean everything. Rest of the world he does not care. He handles Khurana Constructions with the constant support of Dev. For him, Geet is an annoying silly little girl who used to follow him when she was teenager asking questions which irritated him. For him, Geet means nothing except an annoying person.

Dev: Dev is a happy go lucky fellow; always laughing and smiling unlike his brother! He is also a big flirt! He adores his brother and Daadima and Geet is his best friend. He wants Geet to become his Bhabhi as he thinks Geet will bring some fun into his brother's boring life! He thinks his serious brother deserves a fun loving wife who will teach him how to loosen up and enjoy life! He knows that Geet has a crush on Maan and encourages her affections. He has created many plans to get Maan and Geet together but the plans flop most of the time! He is also annoyed at Maan for ignoring Geet. He is dating Naintara and only Geet knows about this!

Daadima: Daadima is just like in the show; naughty and yet graceful! Her dream is to get Maan and Geet married. When she realised that Geet liked Maan she encouraged her affections. She even collaborated with Dev many times to get them together but nothing worked till now! She is annoyed at Maan due to this as she feels Geet is perfect for her Maan!

Now this story starts with one of Dev and Daadima's plan to get Maan and Geet together! Please leave a review and tell me whether you would like to read more! Thank you for reading!

Take care

Kalpana

INDEX

Part I. Daadima, Dev And Maan Page 6

Part II. Maan Ignored, Geet Annoyed Page 10

Part III. Mujhse Friendship Karoge Page 18

Part IV. Maan Falls In Love Page 39

Part V. Here Comes The Twist Page 49

Part VI. Dev Breaks A Bomb On Maan Page 64

Part VII. Maan Desperate, Geet Annoyed Again Page 79

Part VIII. Maan Goes Romantic Page 94

Part IX. Some Romantic Moments Page 103

Part X. Daadima's Plan Page 116

Part XI. Happy Ending Page 126

P.S. If you like my creation, then check out my Index for more!

Entertainment Galore! 

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhakhan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice intro
do update soon