ARSHI FF: ON HIS DEMAND #1 Continued as OHD 2

NidhiAS.Raizada thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 1

"Is there anyway out?" Khushi said between sobs.

"I am so sorry Khushi. We are trying our best, but I am worried that if you couldn't able to afford money we won't be able to carry on with the treatment," Doctor replied in an utterly apologetic tone.

"Please don't stop the treatment," Khushi said as she slightly jumped in her seat, tears flowing down her cheeks without any mere force.

"Please Khushi don't cry, as I said we are trying our best.  We are giving him the best treatment available. And you know that almost half of the money that we got in donations has been used for towards your brother's treatment. That's because of your late father huge 
donations made to this hospital."

Khushi covered her face, as she broke down, with her hands. The hope she carried with her was now slowly fading away. Just like money, time was slipping from her hands too and the life of her brother too. Doctor stood up from her seat and take the seat right beside Khushi.

She put her hand on Khushi's head to comfort her.
"Hey, Khushi please don't cry...Please have some hope in God he surely will help you in someway."

Khushi wiped  the tears from her cheeks that felt warm against her cold hands, and gave doctor a weak smile. Before getting up from her seat she thanked Dr. Sharma and left.

On her way out a guy come in her way and he stopped right in front of her. Her eyes fell on him. Dressed in a 3 piece grey suit, his dark thick hair cut in a regular taper cut style. His brown eyes bored into Khushi's teary eyes. She suddenly moved her gaze from him and looked downwards as she quickly wiped the tears off her cheek.

Before leaving from there, she apologized to the person in front of her, without looking at him and  the guy just gave her the way to leave.

"Hello Dr. Sharma!"

"Hi, Mr. Raizada. You here!? Please come in." 
Dr. Sharma said as she got up from her seat to greet him.

"Please, have a seat," She gestured him to take a seat on the opposite side of the table.

"Tell me how you are here today and how may I help you?"

Arnav didn't gave the answer to her other question but asked, "Who was that girl?" gesturing towards the door. "The girl who just left," he added.

"Oh her. She is Khushi Kumari Gupta."

Before Dr. Sharma could ask Arnav spoke up. "What happened to her?"

"It's a very tragic story Mr. Raizada. Her family met  with an accident last month. Her father died in an accident. And her 16 year old brother is in serious condition. In fact, her brother's treatment is going in this hospital. Since, last month he is in I.C.U. But..."

Arnav listened to the doctor attentively being a great listener. 

"What's the catch?" he interrupted.

"The catch is Mr. Raizada they can't afford the money for treatment. Whatever they could able to manage they did. They have sold out every business of their's, but still they are short of money. We were thinking of transferring her brother to the U.S. They have world's best treatment there, but as i mentioned they can't afford it."

Arnav stayed quite and simply nodded with a plain expression on his face. As he was in a deep thought!

"Now tell me how you are here?" Doctor asked.

"Actually never mind," Arnav got up from his chair and left.

*Ring Ring*

"I got it Bhuaji," Khushi said as heard the doorbell and she walked towards to open the main door of her house.

"Hello, is Ms. Khushi Kumari Gupta home?"

"Yes, I am Khushi Kumari Gupta."

"Hi, I am Aman Malhotra. The manager of the ASR groups," Aman said introducing himself to Khushi. And bring his hand for a brief shake.

Before shaking hand with him Khushi carefully took a minute to look at him. Aman was 6 ft. tall young guy. He was wearing green plain green T-shirt, with black pants and black derby shoes.
"Please come in!" finally she said.

"Nice house Ms. Khushi," Aman said looking around his surroundings.

Khushi house was not so big but a small cozy cottage. Ah, Khushi wasn't poor they were rich but after the accident whole life of her and her family changed. It was the only thing she had now.

"Thank you and please call me Khushi," Khushi said and asked him to take a seat on the black sofa.

"Okay, Khushi."

"Who is here Khushi Bitiya?" a loud noise pierced through the air. A woman in her late 40s made her way into the living room."

"Bhuaji this is Aman Ji," Khushi signed towards Aman "And Aman Ji this is my Bhuaji!"

"Nameste auntie Ji."

"God bless you Bitwa. I get something to drink for you."

"No, auntieji I am in a quite hurry. I am here to let Khushi know that the owner of the AR group want to meet her."

Khushi stood there perplexed. "You mean Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada wants to meet me. But why?"

"Yes, Khushi. I think you recently applied for a job in our company for a position of a PA and may be regarding that."

"You mean Mr. Raizada has accepted me as his PA."

"Uhm I apologize for that Khushi that will be determined after interview. If you guys please excuse me I have an important meeting. Please make sure you arrive around 30 minutes early for the interview. Not a single second late."
Aman said in a formal tone.

Khushi was too shock that she could only able to nod her head in disbelieve.

AR Groups was hell not a mere company. It was not one of the but the TOP best world company in the world. And the owner was the Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. A person known for his arrogance, strictness yet very respectable person in the business world. He surely was the most eligible bachelor up to date. The most handsome eligible bachelor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here you go how do like the very first chapter?
Comment, like to tell me!
And if you want me to PM you my latest updates please add me in your buddy list I will love to be friends with you guys and share my work or you could send me a PM if that is fine with you or leave a comment

Threads  

Have Fun, Stay Safe! 

~~~~NIDHI~~~~
Edited by NidhiAS.Raizada - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
An interesting start. ðŸ˜‰
BlueBloodQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Interesting concept..
So arnav going to give job for khushi..
Pls do pm when up date next chapter..
iris_iris2 thumbnail
Nice start. PM me with updates, how can I find links to your previous works?

Originally posted by: Punya13

Interesting concept..
So arnav going to give job for khushi..
Pls do pm when up date next chapter..

Sure I will PM you.
PS for that you have to wait. 😉
Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
A great start!

Poor Khushi, she has to go through so much of pain and trouble.

And why does the mighty ASR wants to help Khushi? There's a catch eh?! Interesting!!

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Originally posted by: -Siaa-

A great start!

Poor Khushi, she has to go through so much of pain and trouble.

And why does the mighty ASR wants to help Khushi? There's a catch eh?! Interesting!!

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Here you caught the main missing point...Exactly why does he wants to help Khushi anyways?
jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
INTERESTIG  START...
Love   2     read    it     more.   .PLS      PM   me    when  u  update.
THANK  U.
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nyc
pls cont soon