angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
       Inseparable
Geet Handa had just joined a job as a crime reporter. She was sitting in her bed reading a crime novel, when her mobile ringed.
''Hello Geet Handa speaking''
''Geet, it's me Aadi''
''Good Morning Aadi sir''
''Geet open you TV on channel 3''
''Why sir?''
''Because that will be your first case.After watching the cover call me, back''
''Ji Sir''
Geet switched on her television on channel 3. Superstar Maan Singh Khurana arrested for psychically abusing his co-stars Sasha Kapoor and Sameera Sharma, flashed on the TV screen.The Aaj Tak reporter Simi Seghal appeared on the screen.
''When superstar Maan Singh Khurana was arrested he walked into the police station, like he was attending one of his movie premiere's. There was no shame in his eyes. And when one of our reporters asked if he felt guilty of the way he threated his heriones this is what he had to say''
The showed Maan walking inside the police station,with his head held high. He looked calm but there was a hidden anger and rage in his eyes, which Geet noticed. A reporter walked over to Maan.
''Mr Khurana, don't you feel a litle bit bad about the way you behaved''
Maan looked directly into the reporter's eyes.
''Why should I, when I have done absolutely nothing to be ashamed of''
''So Mr.Khurana are you stating that both the girls lied''
''Yes''
''Why would both of them lie, wha
Before the reporter could continue, the policemen asked them to back off. They took Maan inside. The channel switched back to Simi.
''So you can see how easliy Maan said that both the girls where lying. When we asked Sasha and Sameera what they have to say about Maan's statement, this is what they had to say''
The same reporter that had interviewd Maan was now sitting with in Sameera's home. Sasha was also there present.
''Ms. Sharma can you tell us what happened between you and Mr.Khurana''
Sameera who was crying wiped her tears, she tried to make her voice steady so she could talk normally.
''Well me and Maan meet on the sets of Tum hi ho. He was really friendly and caring at the beginning. I started to like his company a lot. I didn't realise when I fell in love with him and I thought he loved me too.At the last day of the shooting I decided to tell Maan about my feelings''
''Then what happened''
''When I told him I loved him, he smiled and said he also loved me. We started dating. The first two months everything was fine, my life seemed like a fairytail. But one day I started hearing rumours about him and Sasha. I asked Maan about that''
''What was Maan's reaction to that''
''He got angry he told me how I dared asking him what was going on between him and Sasha. I told him I trust him and he doesn't need to get upset. He told me if I better trust him and he stormed out of my apartment. Latter on the day I called him but he didn't pick up. I thought I must have really upset him, so I decided to go to his house. When I rang the bell Maan opened the door, he wasn't to happy to see me. He asked me to leave. I begged him to let me in so that we could talk, but he didn't budge. I thought it might be better if I leave. I was about to leave when I heard a female voice. I heard he asking who it was at the door. Maan replied no-one. Before Maan could close the door the women who is his dadima was already standing behind Maan. She sweetly greeted me, she asked me who I was. Before I could answer Maan said I was his co-star in the movie Tum hi ho. Dadima asked me in, but before I could reply Maan again answered for me and said that I had to go. But I really wanted Maan to talk to me and I thought saying yes to dadima was a way. So I told dadi I would love to come in. Maan shot me a angry glare. Me and dadi talked for a while, after a while dadi left.
Sameera's started crying by now.
''Calm down Ms. Sharma''
Sameera wiped her tears away.
''Sorry''
''It's okay Mr.Sharma, what happened when dadi ,left''
''When dadi left Maan grabbed my arm and took me to his room. He trew me on the floor and closed to door behind him. When I asked him to calm down. He walked over to me and slapped me right in my face. This was the first time that he had hit me. I cried and asked what my fault was that he was treating me like that. He told me I deserved to be threaten like that after I disobeyed his orders, when he made it clear that he wanted me to leave. I told him I came here to talk to him, he slapped me again and told me don't I understand that he isn't interested in talking to me. He told me to leave before he would hit me again. I was really scared I left from there. After that day I hadn't spoken or heard anything from him for two weeks. And everyone around me kept telling me he and sasha where seen going out. I didn't know what to do, then one night the bell rang. I was shocked to see Maan at the door. He told me he was sorry for the way he behaved and he didn't come before cause he didn't know how to face me, but he couldn't stay away from me any longer. I was the entire night in his arms. The next day when I wanted to go out he didn't let me he told me he missed me too much. We stayed a week in my apartment. I was really happy after a week when I talked to my friends they told me I was a moron. Maan was just using me. they told me Sasha had gone abroad for a week that's why he was with me and now that Sasha was back he was again all over her. I ignored that because I wanted to trust Maan. But after that week he started abusing me again. He used to get angry on litle things, my life had become a living hell. I was so scared of him. One day when I couldn't handle it anymore I tried breaking up with him but when I uttered the words of our break up to him he started abusing me again. I didn't know what to do and how to come out of this hell, untill one day I saw him with Sasha. Now I knew my friends where right he was two timing me. I decided to meet up with Sasha I realised he wasn't only two timing me but also her. She told me Maan and she meet on the film sets. They where dating for a couple of months by now. He used to be really nice but he started abusing her two. He abused her for the first time a week ago, before we meet up. He did that when some of her friends told her that he was dating me and she asked him about it. We realised he just used girls and trew them away and if we wouldn't speak up now, a lot of girls would go through the hell we went.
'' Oh my you went through a lot''
''Yes I did''
''And so did you Ms.kapoor, do you have something to say''
''No Sameera told you everything''
''Alright before leaving I want to show you something''
He showed Sameera and Sasha the tape where Maan told the interviewer he hadn't done anything wrong, and both the grils where lying.
''What is your take on this''
''Of course no-one will admitt that they commited a crime, but we will get justice''
The interview got cut off when, breaking news flashed on the screen. Maan Singh Khurana is a free man again. Maan Singh Khurna got bail.Simi again apeared on the screen.
'' We just heard Ms. Sharma saying she and Ms.Kapoor will get justice. But will they, really? Mr.Khurna just got bailed
Geet turned off the TV. She called up Aadi.
''Aadi I am taking the this case, I will get those girls their justice''
''Prefect''
When geet hung up her mind went to what Sameera said. (ST) Hmmm so he dates his heriones and then he abuses them. The best way to meet him would probably be on a movieset. But for that I will have to wait.
Months went by after Maan's controversy. Geet was still waiting for the right moment to strike. By now she had meet up with Sasha and Sameera and promised then to get them justice. The girls had warned Geet that it wouldn't be easy as Maan would be really carefull this time. But Geet had assured them that she will get them justice. She had also find out that his Dadima had support him saying Sameera and Sasha where lying, Sameera had come over to KM but she left while she was still there. Geet thought it was wrong of Maan's dadi to lie for her grandson even if she loved him with all her heart. She also was a women she should have supported the truth. Geet was lying in her bed thinking what to so next. She switced on her TV, she turned to Channel 3. She saw the reporter Simi again covering up a story about Maan. Geet sat up as the news got her attention. Because of the controversy no herione was ready to work with Maan on his new movie Pyaar huwa, the producers where freaking out. Geet smiled and plan strike her mind. She stood up to grab her laptop, she googled information about the movie. She smirked.
''Time to audtion Geet Handa''
She told herself.Geet wore a simple salwaar kameez made her hair lose. She went on the sets of Pyaar huwa. She saw the producer Romeo talking on the phone trying to convince Naintara a big herione to work with Maan. But it seemed like she kept refusing, Romeo slammed his mobile off in anger.
''Sir''
Romeo turned around.
''Yes how can I help you''
''Sir I came to audition for the movie Pyaar huwa''
''What, idar koi auditions nahi chal reh, you can leave''
Just them Maan arrived he was awe struck by her beauty, she look so simply yet so beautifull.
''Please sir koi be chota roll chale ga. I really need some work''
''Listen, that's
Maan cut Romeo off.
''Madame you wait here, Romeo you come with me''
Romeo and Maan are childhood friends, there the best buddy's and are always their for each other.
''Kya hai Maan''
''Look Romeo after what happened no-one will want to work for me for a while. I will have to start from the beginning, again to build up my career. So the best thing now is to let this new girl become the herione of the movie''
''But what if she can't act''
''We have no choice and more important then her acting will be my perfomance. I will have to win not only the audince back but also the producers and actress. Once this movie becomes a hit everyone will again want to work with me''
''Hmmm you do have a point there, but we have to make sure this movie becomes a huge hit then''
''It will the scrip is amazing and we needed a simple girl, a girl next door for this movie, right''
''Right''
Maan pointed at Geet.
''And look there she is standing''
''Hmmm I guess''
''Well let's tell her the good news then''
Maan and Romeo walked over to Geet.
''Young lady why don't you do a screentest with Maan, after that I will decide''
Maan gave a Romeo a what the hell look, which Romeo srugged away.(ST)Why does Romeo always try to play hard, anyway who cares so long I can start shooting the movie as soon as possible.BTW what's the name of this new girl.
Maan forwarded his hand.
''Hi Maan Singh Khurana''
''Hi Geet Handa''
''Nice to meet you Geet''
Geet gave him a sweet smile.After the screen test Geet was had got the roll she was trilled, she could finally put her plan into action. Geet went to her caravan, opened her bag and grabbed her flower hairband out of it. In the flower there was a miny camera which would record Maan's every move. She quikly wore it and left her caravan. When she came out she saw Maan packing his stuff.She walked over to him.
''Mr.Khurana''
Maan turned around.
''Call me Maan''
''Alright, Maan I was hoping or you could help me with my dialogus for tomorrow. I am really nervous and I don't wanna mess up on my first day''
(ST) I don't mind helping her but been seen with her will only led up to more rumours and I really need a break from all this.
''Sorry Geet I have to go now''
''Theek hai''
Maan saw the dissapoinment in her eyes, for some reason he didn't like that.
(ST)Maan since when do you think what other people saw or think.Just help that poor girl.Haan but to be sure you don't seek to much attention it might be better to go to her place instead of mine. In from of my house there will be probably a lot of journalists.
''You now what let's go to your place and rehearsal there''
''Okay''
They arrived at Geet's place.Geet knew she had to get friendly with him. He had to fall for her and that to quik. She wanted to end this case as soon as possible, cause she wasn't planning to acteully shoot the movie. She and acting no way.Everyday they would rehearsal together.They had become pretty good friends, by now. It had been a month now and this news had spread around like fire. Geet woke up to find a text from Aadi saying to switch on the TV. When Geet opened her TV she saw that every channel was talking about the same. Was Geet Handa, Maan's next victum. Just then her mobile ringed.
''Hi Maan''
''Geet I need to talk to you, right now. Can I come to your place?''
''Haan Maan I will be waiting for you''
Geet hung up. She smirked to herself she knew what was coming. She quikly got ready. She made Maan's favorite pasta. She had just set the table when the bell rang. She opened the door a disturbed Maan walked in. He was shocked when he saw the table set up.
''Maan sit done I will serve you pasta''
''Geet why did you make this for me?''
Geet walked over to him grabbed his arm and him sit.
''Maan I knew you would be disturbed, and must have skipped breakfast.''
Maan looked at her with questions in his eyes.
''I saw the news''
Maan sighed.
''Geet I don't now what you already now about me and this case, but let me tell you
Geet interupted Maan.
''You don't have to tell me anything. I don't wanna now anything about all that, because I know all I need to now about you. And that is that you are a great guy, really humble and down to earth. Ever since I know you I never felt out of place. You always made me feel comfortable and special''
Geet looked straight in Maan's eyes and said.
''All I know is that I trust you and I don't like to see you tensed face''
Maan was overwhelmed by her words. (ST) Is she feeling the same I am feeling since the first time I saw her. Does she also love me?.
''Why Geet why do you trust me so much. Why do you care so much about me, Why??''
Geet looked down at her hands.
''I don't know''
Maan lifted her chin so that she was looking at him.
''I think you do''
Geet didn't reply she tried looking down again. Maan smiled and carresed her face.He came close to her and whispered in her ear.
''I think you love me Misty''
Geet blushed.Maan smiled and whispered in ear.
''I love you too''
Geet looked up now, she stood up from her place and hugged Maan tight. Maan felt all his tension slip away. After the Sameera & Sasha controversy this is the first time he felt so relaxed.Geet was sitting now in his lap, with her head on his chest. Maan was carressing her hair,but that annoying hairband was working on his nerves. He was about to take it off, when Geet stopped him.
''Maan please, woh my mom gift me this and ever since she left me.I never took it off''
Maan hugged her tighter.(ST) Sorry mom, that I have to lie but you understand na, I have no choice''
''I am sorry baby I didn't now''
''It's okay Maan, please tum sorry mat bholo''
Maan smiled her loved the way she loved and cared for him. He kissed her cheek.
''Geet won't you tell me that you love me, Misty''
Geet shook her head saying no.
''Acha''
Maan started tickling her.
''Tell me you love me''
''Maan please, stop''
Geet said between her laughter.
''No not untill you tell me you love me''
''Acha baba I love you''
Maan smiled and kissed her forhead.Maneet where now dating for two weeks. Till now Maan was behaving like a perfect boyfriend and the shooting of the movie was almost wrapped up. Geet was thinking of ways to make Maan show his true colors faster. She decided to meet up with Sameera, maybe she could help her.
''Hi Sam''
''Geet so I heard your finally dating Maan''
''Haan till now he is acting like the perfect boyfriend''
''Yes he seemed like that to me to in the beginning''
''Do you know how I can make him show his true colors''
''Haan seduce him and when he tries to come close, tell him your not ready yet. Deny him for litle things, just stuff like that''
''Hmmm okay thanks''
Geet sat in her car to drive home. (ST) Hmmm mein Maan ko seduce kaisi karoon ghi.
Just then her phone ringed.
''Hi Maan''
''Geet come to my place I need to talk to you''
''Hmmm theek hai''(ST) Why is he sounding so serious, what happened now''
Geet entered KM. Nakul told her that Maan was waiting in his room for her after that Nakul left the place.(ST) Oh so he called me and send everyone away. Looks like the drama is about to begin.
Geet checked her hairband. She took a deep breath and walked to his room. What shaking hands she opened the door. Maan was sitting on his bed. When he saw he standing at the door he signaled her to come in and sit next to her.Geet put a hand on Maan's shoulder.
''Kya huwa Maan. Why are you so disturbed''
''Kuch nahi Geet I just needed you, where were you''
Geet carresed Maan's face.
''Why do you take so much tension Maan. Tell you Geet what happened''
'I am fine Misty, you tell me where were you today''
''I just came from shopping''
Maan stood up and walked over to the window.(ST) Why do I think he knows I meet Sameera today. Geet better tell him yourself, before you plan flops''
''Maan I went for shopping, there is meet Sameera. She insisted me to listen to her. First I didn't want to but then I thought I might be able to convince her to take back her accusations, so that you name will get cleared. So we went to her place. But there is tried to convince me that everything she blamed you for was true, she told me to look out''
Geet stood up and walked over to Maan, she hugged him from behind and put her chin on his shoulder.
''But why should I look out when my Maan is here to take care of me''
She kissed his shoulder.Maan turned her around and hugged her.
''Misty I saw your car in front of her house and got worried. I thought you didn't trust your Maan''
''Jab tak jaan hai jab tak Geet ko apne Maan pe yakeen hai''
Maan hugged her tighter.
''Misty when I have you trust. I don't care what anyone else thinks. I love you Misty, I love you more then you can ever imagene. Never leave me this Maan won't be able to life without you.''
''kahbhi nahi Maan. Yeh Geet hamesha aapke paas hogi''(ST) Geet seduce toh tere seh nahi hoga. But I think I can deny Maan and make him feel not so important. Haan that will have do''
She came out of his embrace.
''Maan tum bhi na kitna senti kardiya muhjhe''
Maan smiled.
''Sorry Misty'''
''Kaha na never say sorry''
Maan kissed her forhead.
''Maan I should go now''
''No Stay with me''
(ST) Good, now deny him
''Nahi Maan I am tired I need to go''
''Misty rest here, this is also your place, na''
''Nahi Maan staying here before marriage is weird''
Maan pulled Geet towards him.
''Then lets get married Misty''
''Maan your joking, right''
''No Misty I am serious. let's get married''
''No Maan I still want to work a couple of years''
''You can also work after marriage''
''After I get married I just want to take care of you and our childeren''
Geet blushed while saying that.Maan kissed her cheek.
''Acha''
Geet nodded, Maan smiled.
''As you wish ma'am. But just stay for another hour'''
''Theek hai''
''Thank you''
Five weeks had past ever since that night. Geet had tried everything to make his true colors come out. She tried to jealousy came but that didn't work. Maan only showed blind trust on her, then she tried to do her best and seduce him anyway, but when she told him not to cross his limits he didn't. She was going crazy, she knew she was falling for him, or already fell for him so she needed to end this case asap. So now she decided her latest plan, she hoped this would work. Geet singed a ad deal and she trew a party to celebrate it but she didn't invite Maan. In fact Maan she even didn't know she had singhed any such deal. He heard it from Romeo. Romeo also told him about the party Maan was shocked. He called up Geet but she didn't pick up. The next day Geet went to KM.Nakul told her Maan was in the gym. When she entered the gym she saw him doing dangerous moves. She ran towards him and hugged him from the back. Maan didn't hug her back he just kept standing there.
''Maan''
''What do you want Geet''
''Why are you sounding so angry''
Maan jerked Geet away from him and turned around. (ST)Finally.
''What has happened to you lately. You don't pick up my calls you ignore me and this time you even told me you got a new ad. Forget telling me you even didn't invite me at your party''
''I am sorry Maan please listen to me''
''Forget it Geet these last weeks it's every time the same story''
''Please Maan just listen this once at me, please baby''
''Fine''
''Maan I know how you hate parties and I thought I will tell you latter and we will celebrate privately. I didn't pick up your calls because I didn't hear my phone, it was on vibrate and baby I ain't ignoring you I am just so busy lately. But trust me I miss you every single moment. Please trust your Geet like she trusts you.
Maan always melted with her words and acts he hugged her.
''Stop acting like this,it hurst jaan''
''Sorry'' (ST) He is nothing like Sameera described him I think I need to go and meet Sasha I might figure out more, about what the real story is.
After spending some time with Maan Geet went to Sasha's place. She wasn't home so Geet decided to go home, but on her way she saw Sasha with another girl sitting at a bench. Geet walked over to them she was about to call Sasha but stopped when she heard them talk about Sameera's plan.
''Sasha when will you get the money, for helping Sam in her plan to marry Maan''
''She told me as soon as Maan says yes''
''What makes her think he will say yes''
''Well she ruined is career and even his new movie Pyaar huwa didn't release yet because of Sameera. If he wants to earn a living for himself and his dadima marrying Sameera is the only way out''
''Why does she wanna marry him''
''She hated rejection, she tried to seduce him and failed now out of revenge she promised him and herself that he will begg her to marry in front of the whole world''
''Oh so that;'s her plan''
(ST)Oh so that is the real reason behind the delay of the movie. That B**** Sameera lied and used me to marry Maan. That's never gonna happen.
Geet smirked her hairband had recorded everything. (ST)Game over Sameera Sharma.
Geet left from there she had to meet Maan and tell him everything before she took any step. She was sure Maan would forgive her. When she entered KM, Nakul told her Maan was sitting in the garden. She walked over to him and sat next to him on the bench. She put her head on his shoulder. Maan glanced over to her.
''You are not wearing you hairband today, why??''
''There is no need to wear it anymore''
''Why, I thought it meant a lot to you and your mom gave it to you''
Geet didn' t reply she closed her eyes. She was searching the strength to tell him the truth. Suddenly she felt Maan taking the hairband out of her hand.Maan shoved Geet's head away from his shoulder and stood up.
''You know Geet who I meet to day. Sameera Sharma''
Maan glanced over to Geet to see her reaction he saw fear in her eyes. Maan thought it was fear of being caught. If only he knew it was the fear of losing him. First time Geet feared of losing him, she had never heard Maan's voice this cold.
''You know Misty she told me a interesting fact about this hairband.She told me it has a miny camera in it, so that it can capture the real beast inside of me, that I am hidding from the whole world.Weird na Misty, why would your mom gift you something like that.''
Geet could feel the disgust when he called her Misty, the same word he used to say with so much love. She closed her eyes and tears made their way out. She knew what Sameera must have told Maan more, she didn't had the strength to hear it.
''Please Maan''
''Itni jhaldi jaan, but she told me even more interesting facts. You now Misty she told me that if I don't want her to ruin my career and image I should marry her. You know Misty when I told her I don't care what the world thinks about me so long my Misty is with me, I will be fine. I will build up me career again and she can do nothing to destroy me.You know Misty she laughed at me.She told me my Misty acted like she loved me infact she was not even a actress but a crime journalist. And every time she told me she loved me it was nothing but a lie. But you now Misty I got angry at her and made my guards trew her out. How dare she lie about my Jaan, My jaan trust me more then her life, haina. What is it that you said haan, jab tak jaan hai jab tak geet ko apne Maan pe yakeen hai, right??
''Ma aa an I a m so rr y''
Maan let out a sarcastic chuckle.
''You know Geet just then Romeo came in, he told he that he saw you with Aadi the bigest crime reporter. Romeo found it weird that you where talking to him, so he deicded to follow you and Romeo told me the same story that Sam told me.But I have to say jaan you should quit this journalist work and become a actress cause you dahm good at it, our kya dialogue bholti hoon, mind blowing''
''Maaa an ple ase I am so rry, plea se lis ten to me''
''Aahhh there comes you hit line. I am sorry, litsen so me just this once, right. Thoda boring hora hai Geet. Don't repeat the same line the entire time the public will get bored jaan. Anyway you performace is over you can leave, now.''
''Maaa ann ple ase I re ally love you ju st
''One minute what did you just say. You really love me, right like you trusted me, right. Just get the hell out of here''
''Maan''
''I said GET OUT OR I WILL TROW YOU OUT''
A crying Geet walked over to Maan and put a hand on his shoulder.Maan shoved to hand away.
''Guards trow her out and make sure she never enters KM again''
The guards took Geet away while she cried begging Maan to listen to her just this once.Suddenly Maan stopped the guards Geet felt hope risen, but that hope cam crashing down.When Maan shoved her hairband in her hand.
''You almost forgot your precious hairband Jaan''
''Maaan''
''trow her out''
When the guards took Geet out Maan walked towards the garden and started breaking everything. He trew the bech and fell on his knees screaming. Just then Dadi walked into the garden she was shocked to see all this she ran towards Maan and sat on the ground next to him. Maan put his head in her lap.
''Kyu dadi kyu, what is my fault. I loved her so much and she''
Tears made their way out way off Maan's eyes. He cried like a baby,dadi tried to sooth him. But nothing could sooth Maan's broken heart. At the other side Geet was also crying she had started loving Maan in all this and it pained her so much not to only loss her first love but also to see him in so much pain and that to thanks to her. She decided she needed to clear Maan's name the next day she realesed the tape. Maan's name was cleared. But Maan had given up acting he started singing he felt that he could let his emotions out in the form of songs. Geet still tried contacting Maan. He had just texted her once a thank you so much message after his name was cleared, after that he never picked up her phone or replied to her texts. But Geet decided so wouldn't give up that quik, she went to one of his concerts. Maan was about to perform when his eyes fell on her. He looked straight in her eyes and started singing whatever came in his mind.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBH8l1R-ajY[/YOUTUBE]

All this time I was wasting,
Hoping you would come around
I've been giving out chances every time
And all you do is let me down
Both Maneet though about the time Geet ignored him, hurt him but he forgave her each and every time.

And it's taking me this long
Baby but I figured you out
And you're thinking we'll be fine again,
But not this time around
He looked straight into her eyes while he sang the last sentence. Geet looked at him with pleading eyes.
You don't have to call anymore
I won't pick up the phone
This is the last straw
Don't wanna hurt anymore!!!!
Geet mounted a I am sorry, while tears where fighting to come out of her eyes.
And you can tell me that you're sorry
But I don't believe you baby
Like I did - before
You're not sorry, no no oh
Geet could see lack of trust in his eyes. She could see in his eyes that he was thinking that Geet was still acting.It hurted her so much, that she closed her eyes for a minute so that she could get the courage again the watch the entire perfomance. She knew it was not gonna be easy.When Geet opened her eyes Maan smirked at her and sang.
Looking so innocent,
I might believe you if I didn't know
Could've loved you all my life
If you hadn't left me waiting in the cold
And you got your share of secrets
And I'm tired of being last to know
And now you're asking me to listen
Cause it's worked each time before
Maaneet went back to the time the meet last. The time when Maan figured out the real face of Geet.
You had me crawling for you honey
And it never would've gone away, no
You used to shine so bright
But I watched all of it fade
Geet couldn't take it anymore she ran away from there and went outside to catch some breath. She hated herself to hurt her Maan so much.After a long while she saw Maan coming out from the back door. This was the only chance she had to talk to him.She took a deep breath a walked over to him. Suddenly out of no where a gang came and started shooting around. The shot was about to hit Maan but Geet jumped in front of him. Maan ran to her and took her in his arms.
''Geeet''
''I am sorry''
''sssh don't waste you energy''
''I love you Maan''
Geet caresed his face and her eyes closed.Maan shook her.
''Nooo Geet you can leave me, again''
Before they knew it guards had overpowerd the gang. Geet was lying in the hospital. Maan was sitting was dadi, tears kept flowing from his eyes.
''dadi yeh meine kya kiya. I should have understand it was her job. dadi she kept telling me she loved me our mein. Chi I hate myself dadi, aaj just to proof her love usne meri jaan bechane ke liye apne jaan ko gharere mein dala''
''Sshh Maan everything will be fine''
Just then the doctor came out.He told Maan that Geet was out of danger and he could go and meet her. Maan ran towards the room in which Geet was. He walked inside and sat next to her. He kissed her forhead. Geet slowly opened her eyes.
''I am sorry Misty for not believing you''
''No Maan I am sorry for breaking you trust''
''Nahi Misty I should understand that it was your job''
''But I should not play with you feelings like that''
''The only thing you shoudln't have done was what you just did. How could you risk my jaan's life. What would I do without you Misty''
Geet smiled she felt all her pain go away seeing the same love and care in her Maan's eyes.
''Kya karoon Maan I am selfish I couldn't let anything happen to my jaan''
Maan kissed her forhead.
''I got so scared Misty''
''Sssh I am fine now''
''I love you Misty''
''I love you too''
Geet got discharged from the hospital.After that accident Maaneet was inseparable.
Five years latter
''Ufff Maansi, Maaneet both of you come her and drink you milk''
''Nahi''
Both said at the same time. Just then Maan came in and Maneet's twin hided behind Maan'
''Dad mom is running behind us with monster milk''
Maansi said.
''Hmmm but what if my two champs get yummy yummy chocolate after they have finsihed yucky monster milk''
Both of them gulped in milk down in one go. Geet came and took maan arm and put her head on his shoulder.
''Only you can control these two''
Maan smiled and kissed her forhead.
''I love you Geet''
''Love you and trust you forever Maan''
Maan hugged her tight and kissed her head.
''I am happy you got rid of that stupid hairband''
Geet chuckled she knew Maan hated anything in her hair, specially that hairband.Her Maan could be so over possesive at times.
THE END

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alicia212 thumbnail
wow great os and a very nice ending
thanks for the pm
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing OS. Great concept.
Geet being a crime reporter had to make maan fall for her. But she ended up hurting him. The song suited them a log.
Aww she saved his life.
Loved it :D
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...Awesome os...Loved it...beautiful...loved maaneet...adorable...Thanks 4 da pm
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
geet crime branch fall in love clearing maan name maneet together fab

mandy15 thumbnail
loved it:)

superb :)
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mel this is wonderful OS...

is this really written by u...

there is lot of difference in writing style...when in FF aisa lagta hai tum bhagti rehti ho but this OS seems u write with patience...

main tou guess hi nahin kar saki...

hmm so Geet started with spying on Maan because Sameera and Sasha blamed Maan for harassment...and as a women she came forward to help them when Maan denied the allegations and expose him in front of the world...

but Maan was really innocent...Sameera did all this blaming because he never gave any heed to her sexual seducing...

chalo Maan forgave Geet...she was not at fault also because it was her job...first Maan was angry but later realized that she was just doing her job...

perfect end...

thanx for pm...

kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I have already read this OS.But i forgot the writers name
.OneDirection. thumbnail
Amazing os !

So that sameera and sasha were all acting and it was their plan to trap maan :-x
Geet was at no fault she was just doin her job to find the criminal:-(
felt bad for maan, bt atleast a beautiful end made my day :-))

Loved it to the core :-)
-lakshmi- thumbnail

awesome os...

loved the superstar maan and crime reporter geets story...

liked the roller coaster ride in the mid with sameera and sashas accusations, geets investigation , maans hurt, and atlast their union...