WHAT TO EXPECT? SS p3/4-p34/35-/25thMay14

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
WHAT TO EXPECT?

hi I am here again with a new Idea
a small story of Maaneet

Maan is a businessman, 😊belonging to famous Khurana family
Maan is a divorcee, 😲his ex wife Sameera holds good opinion about him.

Geet is a fashion designer,😳 belonging to famous Handa family

There is some secret hidden behind all this.😉

a very small one I think😆

INDEX
part 1 scroll down
Edited by smj1977.shruti - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail

PART 1

As the news flashed the hall roared with a loud applause. I smiled, should I tell my friends that the person they were applauding for was coming tonight with his parents to visit my parents.

Yes, the winner of the best entrepreneur of the year, Maan Singh Khurana was coming with his parents to my place.

His father Ranjeet Khurana is my fathers' friend from his childhood. Few days back they met at a conference and decided that they could think about becoming relatives.

The Khurana's' came at sharp 7 pm but Maan was to come at 8 pm as he was in a meeting.

They called me to sit with them. They were simple by nature.

"Mohinder, did you tell Geet everything?" Ranjeet Khurana asked my father

"Yes, I have told her that Maan is a divorcee" said my father

Yes Maan is a divorcee; he married Sameera 5 years back. It was an arranged marriage, but did not succeed, and within 10 months they were divorced. Now Sameera is happily married to Gautam and has 2 kids.

Even before my father told me, I had known it. Khurana's' were famous family, so every event in their life was a news.

I have known Sameera, she was 2 years my senior at the fashion design college. She is a flawless beauty and a very sweet and simple girl by heart.

When Maan and Sameera got married we were very excite; our gang at college was even invited for the wedding.

That was the first time I saw Maan in real, he was a cute guy in his early twenties, he was a year elder to Sameera. He looked cool in his sherwani and we girls just drooled and drooled and drooled, till we were pulled by the   guys from our gang.

A year later I met Sameera and found that she has been separated and was pursuing her career as a fashion model.

She worked for the same firm in which I got placed.

From there we saw each other almost daily.

After few months she started dating with Gautam a fashion photographer and soon got married.

When she was pregnant with the first child, she simply left modeling and became a full time homemaker.

She loved kids, she has 2 and was planning for one more; Gautam joked that she wanted a cricket team.

Well that was about Sameera, it has been 5 years since I have seen Maan in real.

As the clock struck 8 he entered the hall, I was mesmerized, he no longer was the same cute guy, but was too hot, oozing with confidence.

He is now far more muscular and his unshaven face gave him a macho man aura.

Not even a blind girl will refuse him as he smelt very masculine.

I controlled my fast beating heart and went inside in context of helping my mother serve the dinner.

Throughout the dinner I silently watched him, he was smart and intelligent. But he not even once looked at me, as if he was not aware why he was here.

Finally after dessert was served, his parents directed the topic of the evening.

"Maan, I did not tell you before, we are here to talk about the marriage proposal between you and Handa's daughter Geet" said Ranjeet Khurana

"Pardon" reacted, a startled Maan

"We did not tell you because then you would have not come here" said his mother

"Well then I would like t o talk to Geet first" he said not giving in any expression

I was little confused, was there some girl friend some where

I directed him to the open terrace

"Geet, nice name" he said

"Thank you" I was amused by the way he started the conversation

"You are very beautiful, you can get any perfect guy to marry" he stated

I did not expect him to say this, "Pardon"

"I am a divorcee" he said

"I know"

"You know on what grounds the divorce was taken"

"On mutual grounds"

"What mutual grounds?"

"I don't know" I told him with confusion

"Wait I will show you the documents, you can read them and then decide" he said

I was confused, did he carry the documents with him

"Here type your mail id" he handed me his I pad

I without any thought typed the id

"Ok, now you can read it, I have sent it to your id" he said

I looked at him in confusion

"Well, you can read it and then decide, I know your answer will be a no" he said and walked back to the hall

Khurana's left after Maan said that he needs a little time to think.

At night I opened my mail and downloaded the file

I read it and was shocked to find that divorce was granted on the grounds of impotency.

I deiced to talk to Sameera before concluding anything; Because if the grounds were true the Khurana's would never have approached her father with the proposal.

Next day I went to meet Sameera and told her everything.

Her face turned as white as a sheet, it seemed that someone has pumped all her blood.

I had to make a great effort to compose her.

"The grounds were made up, he is not impotent" finally she said

I was more confused, "Sameera please I am already confused" I pleaded

"Geet, he is a very good person, but "she said

"But, What "

"I was very happy when I was engaged" she said

"I was on cloud 9, he was very nice with me; we met at many occasions before marriage, at family functions, with friends and many more times; but we never met alone" she continued

I held my breath waiting to hear more

"At our wedding day he was glowing, but now I realize that his eyes were devoid of any emotion. The rituals went on and on and finally we were married. I was waiting eagerly for him on our marriage bed" she sighed and her face was again terrorized.

And between hiccups she told me what I have never even dreamt of.

I was horrified.

"Geet, I believe him that he was not able to recall anything, but I was horrified; I was afraid, later was days went I tried but the fear always gripped me, and one fine day he said that if I was so sure that what I said was true, then it would be better if we get divorced"

I did not know what to say

She continued, "He made all the arrangements, his parents were confused and annoyed. I did not read the papers before signing. It was only later that I knew the terms of mutual consent. I objected but he said that if the matter was the way I have narrated it would be better if he does not get married ever, and this condition mentioned will help him it that"

Yes he was right, if what Sameera said is true than he is better not marrying.

I went back home unable concentrate on anything.

I looked at his photo that mother has given me, I caressed it, and looked at it carefully; I could see that devoid look that Sameera mentioned, he looked as if he had not emotions at all. There was something amiss them.

I decided to research on this on my own

I told my parents that I would like to befriend Maan before reaching to any decision.

hit like tab do comment

SHRUTI

Edited by smj1977.shruti - 10 years ago
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nothing to expact , as from you..jo bhi mielega   ,woh accha hi hoga
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9n9i9s9h9u9

nothing to expact , as from you..jo bhi mielega   ,woh accha hi hoga

thankx dear