Angelic.x.Chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys... I know shock hai... I am writing on a couple which is not KriYaansh... But thought I will try something new... Please guys do read and let me know if I should continue... πŸ€— I am sorry beforehand for any typos or grammar mistakes I haven't checked it... Double check kare ki to door ki baat rahi πŸ˜†

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 1

Maaneet aren't married... All the story is the same and basically it's the bit when geet and Shaha are having that bet about whos more important for Maan and stuff.

Part 1

Geet and Shasha walk in front of each other and give one another a tashan wala look... When Maan comes in and sees this and says " WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY OFFICE" this breaks Geet's and Shasha's tashan wala look and both start stammering... Both are saying it together " ummm sir( Geet ) MK (Shasha )" hearing this blabber makes him furious and he yells " get back to work both of you!!!" and both leg it to their files which they had left incomplete due to their cat fight... And all the other staff are standing there to which Maan shouts " DO I NEED TO GIVE YOU A INVITATION?!" too which all the others run to their desks like headless chicken...

Seeing this state of this office Maan numbers " yeh kya halat bana di hai meri office ki" and then he realises what he was just talking to himself and he says " Miss Hausyaarpur this is all because you" and he storms into his office and slams his door as hard as possible...

Hearing the door close every single soul outside that cabin wipes the sweat droplets from their foreheads and takes a deep breath...

Adi walks in and asks " Geet kahan hai?" a man " in her cabin". And Adi makes his way to her cabin and walks in... " Geet apna phone kyun pick nahi kar rahi ho?" in his tensed tone " are wo company ko phone kiya tha kyun Dusht Danav ko alag company ka phone chaiye"...
Adi: " oh okay..." and he does his antic laugh and continues " you need to go to the conference hall".

And saying this both make their way to the conference hall... And steps in...

Maan: " yeh koi time hai?"

Geet: " to phir telephone company change karna ka idea mera tha? Nahi na! To please" and as usal she answers him back to which he get furious but shakes his head as he know she will never change

Maan: " we haven't go all day Miss Geet"

Geet gives him a look and takes the seat on his right...

Maan begins with the presentation...

After the presentation... Maan " Geet I want to talk to you" to which Geet sniffs and looks at Shasha's face... Shasha gives her angry look and walks out...

Maan: " Geet yeh kya ho raha hai?"

Geet: "kya?"

Maan: " look Geet muje nahi pata tum kya kar rahi ho lekin yeh Dehli hai..."

Geet: " muje pata hai"

Maan: " okay" and he leaves...

And he leaves...

And he goes in his office and says " yeh kya kiya meine... Did I just... Pata nahi yeh ladki mere saath kya kar rahi hai... Kyun worried ho raha hoon mein" just then his self talk is broken by a knock on the door... " come in " he says in his sexy voice... Tasha walks in and hands him a file " yeh Shasha ma'am ne dene keliye bola" to which her replies "okay" and takes the file...

He starts during the file but his first meet with Geet starts paying in his head... And he shuts the file and loosens his tie and someone walk in without knocking... Maan looks to what idiot dared but finds his Daadi...

Maan: "Daadi aap yahan?"

Daadi: " kyun hum yahan nahi aasakte?"

Maan: " mera matlab wo nahi tha... Mera kuch kaam tha?"

Daadi: " kyun mein aap tabhi milne aati hoon jaab muj kaam hota hai?" and chuckes seeing her grandsons red tomatoe like face due to anger...

Maan: " daadi pehele wo Miss Hausyaarpur and abh aap"

Daadi: " wo pyaari si ladki ki baat kar rahe ho?"

Maan: " wo pyaari nahi hai... Aapko kyun aisa lagta hai wo non stop radio pyaari hai"

Daadi:" kyunki wo hai... Lekin hum aap se yahan kuch aur baat karne aye the"

Maan: " kya?"

Daadi: " aaj aap ko yeh sab lana hai pooja keliye"

Maan: " kya?! Aap itni door iske liye? Aap kisi aur bol do"

Daadi: " aap ghar ke bte ho... And Vicky and Dev ko to aap ne... Aur aur koi iss ghar ka beta nahi hai!"

Maan: " okay mein le aunga"

Maan and Daadi to eachother: " bye"

On the other hand...

Geet is one the phone... ( I'm gonna show a one sided convo )
Geet: "mall?"

Geet: "okay..."

Geet: "bye..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this was a small and an all over the place update... Sorry for that... I just didn't know another way to put this together...

Um I hope you guys like it...

This is my first on Maaneet... I hope I didn't make it really crap...

Please let me know if I should continue...

And if you liked it do leave your likes and comments...

Please scroll down for a Note and Contents...

Have a dancing day guys...

Love ya all πŸ€—

😊

~Anu~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~ Note ~

Hey guys... As you know I am new to writting Maaneet writting and I don't know a lot either... I would like you request buddy me for PMs because I use my phone for IF and I have limited Internet so it's really difficult to to PM that way... You being on my buddy list makes my life easier... I hope you guys understand...

Thanks for reading πŸ€—

Have a dancing day guys...

Love ya all...

😊

~Anu~
~~ Contents ~~

~ Part 1 ~ > Scroll Up

~ Note ~ > Scroll Up

~ Part 2 ~ > Click Here