PASSION.COM/part 14 updated page 29

night girl thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

PASSION.COM

Based of KYPH

Remember sometime when you forget someone you care about. you never know how special they are untill you remember them again.

Edited by night girl - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pal89711 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice intro 😊 continue soon looking forward for this one too after reading all ur other
fan-fics 😊 😊
night girl thumbnail
prom one comeing soon
this prom wont realy help understand the fan fic that much but its a start. iam trying to keep the fan fic on the down low untill part one is posted becuase i had written this fan fic a very long time ago around the time i was starting 6th grade and iam now going in to 8th grade so its been a long time sence i have writen this fan fic and i hope you all enjoy the fan fic 😊
angadlover<3 thumbnail
awwww tht was such a cute and sweet quaot!!...cant wait to read ur new fanfic!!!..it sounds gr8!!... πŸ˜ƒ
night girl thumbnail

Prom One

Village to City

In 10 years you remembered me 3 times

In 10 years you remembered me 10 times

"Sir can I come in"

"Don't call me sir call me_______"

goldi2 thumbnail
confusing Promo πŸ˜•

lol but continue soon!!!

luv Hina
night girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: goldi2

confusing Promo πŸ˜•

lol but continue soon!!!

luv Hina

lol i was trying to make the prom confuseing but in part one the prom will make a lot of senceπŸ˜›

night girl thumbnail
ok every one part one coming in a few mins 😊
night girl thumbnail
Part One

We see a small village that looked realy old and worn out then the camra zooms to the big village fields in which we see an 8 year old girl hideing in a field of tall grass. From behind the girl a 12 year old boy comes from behind her and scares the girl

boy-boo

girll-aaahhhh

the boy starts to laugh

girl-angad that was not funny

a-oh god kripa u should have seen your face

k-ok angad lets go before your daddy see me here u know how your daddy and my daddy r people that dont like each other

a-come on kripa i just got here or are you scared like a little girl

k-iam not scared iam just as brave as you after all iam only 4 years younger

a-your scared

k-iam not

kripa gets angry and turns around in the big field

a-ok fine your not scared your just as brave, now lets get out of here

kripa hugs angad and then both the 12 year old angad and 8 year old kripa start to walk in the field. right then dillip sees angad and kripa togather.dillip runs towards angad and pulled his ear. right at that moment sulben came and grabed kripa away from angad

d-angad u should know better then to be friends with my number one enemy

s-kripa u should know better then to be friend with a animal

d-who the hell r u calling a animal

s-your son

d-dont you dare call my son an animal at least he is better then your misbehaved daughter

dillip takes angad away from kripa and angad starts to yell

a-KRIPA KRIPA!!!!!!!!!!!

angad tried to grab kripa hand but it was no use sulben was grabing kripa away from angad. kripa also started to yell

k-ANGAD ANGAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kripa also tried to grab angads hand but it didnt help. the more 12 year old angad and 8 year old kripa tried to hold each other the more there fathers pulled each other away

hope u like this part
next part comeing soon
sorry for the short part but dont want to give away what happens in the next part becuase its realy a big twist πŸ˜›
kneeduh2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey...da promo and part one r great...Can't wait for da big twist in da next part..continue soon.