MG NEW SS SHATTERED HEART, PT-10,PG -64, MAR'22,2015

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

SORY FRIENDS I HAVE ALREADY 3 STORIES WHICH IS INCOMPLTE BUT I CANT STOP TIS IDEA, HEAVEN IN HELL WILL FINISHED SOON,SO IM TAKING TIS PAINFUL STORY FOR FIRST TIME, SUPPORT ME FRIENDS

PROLOGUE, CS , INTRO - BELOW

PIECE -  1 , PG 7

PIECE - 2 , PG 8
PIECE -  3 ,  PG 
PIECE - 4 -, PG 19
 PIECE - 5 , PG 26
PIECE - 6 , PG 31
PIECE - 7, PG 41
PIECE  - 8, PG 49
PIECE  - 9, PG - 54
PIECE - 10, PG - 64

Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirls12 thumbnail

A GIRL  LIVING IN HER SMALL WORLD, WITH A SHATTERED HEART . NO ONE IS THERE FOR HER TO HOLD HER .SHE GAVE HER DREAMS  AND  LIFE  IN NAME OF OTHER'S GRATEFULLNESS. IN RETURN SHE GOT  ONLY  BROKEN HEART

A  MAN WITH NO EXPECTATION,  LIVING FOR HIS FAMILY,

NOW  HER   RESPONSIBILITY  GOES ON  HIS HANDS

WILL  HE  COLLECT ALL HER SHATTERED PIECES TO MAKE A CASTLE OR  WILL HE BREAK HER MORE ? ? ?

Edited by Desigirls12 - 11 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail

MAAN SINGH KHURANA

25 YEAR MAN, OWNER OF  KC, WHO TOOK OVER HIS BUSINESS AFTER HIS UNCLE, NOW TOO HE  IS TAKING HIS GUIDANCE.. HE IS LIVING WITH NO EXPECTATION  AS HIS LOVE DRASTI BROKES HIS HEART. HE WILL DO  ANYTHING FOR HIS UNCLE WHO BROUGHT UP HIM  AFTER HIS PARENTS DEATH AND HIS UNCLE IS  HIS GURU IN   BUSINESS

GEET HANDA

20 YEAR OLD GIRL LIVING IN HER SMALL  WORLD .HER DREAM WAS TO BECAME A DOCTER.  ALL  HER DREAMS BROKEN INTO PIECES. SHE STILL  NOT ABLE TO COLLECT HER SHATTERED PIECES.SO NOW SHE STOPPED DREAMING.SHE IS LIVING WITH HER MOTHER , BROTHER AND BHABHI IN MUMBAI , IN A CHAWAL

DRASTI HANDA

20 YEAR OLD GIRL  LIFE FULL OF FUN, MASTI.SHE WILL TAKE HER LIEF AS FUN.SHE IS A SPOIL BRAT, COZ OF HER NANIMAA.SHE DIDT LOVE  MAAN, SHE ALWAYS INSULT HIM FOR HIS LOOKS IN FRONT OF OTHERS.WEN SHE LOST HER LOVE SHE LOST HER LIFE

SAVETRI SINGH KHURANA

OLD LADY WITH 7O'S . SHE LOVE HER FAMILY SO MUCH.SHE BROUGHT UP HER BROTHER'S SON RAJ AS HER OWN SON. SHE LOVES HER GRAND DAUGHTER DRATSI SO MUCH, SHE SPOIL HER BY HER PAMPER. SHE IS MAIN REASON FOR ALL WHO  LIVING THEY LIFE IN PAIN UNKNOWINGLY. SHE IS TE REASON FOR GEET KI SHATTERED DREAMS, UNKNOWINGLY.FOR MAKING HER HAPPY OTHER LOST THEY HAPPINESS

RAJ HANDA

WHO LIVES FOR HIS BUA JI . WHO BROUGHT HIM AFTER HIS PARENTS DEATH.  HER ONE WORD , CHANGES HIS LIFE IN DIFFERENT WAY, LOSING HIS LOVE FOR HIS BUA JI.HE  TOOK AFTER KC AND MAAN AFTER MAAN KI PARENTS DEATH.HE LOVE HIS FAMILY AND MORE HIS BUA JI.HE WAS WORRIED FOR HIS DAUGHTER DRASTI.HAS A DREAM TO MARRY HIS DAUGHTER TO MAAN

SONALI HANDA

WIFE OF RAJ, DAUGHTER OF  SAVETRI DEVI.LIVING IN KM. LOVES HER FAMILY SO MUCH. SHE SHOWER ALL HER LOVE TO MAAN. WEN HER LOVER BROKE HER, SHE ACCEPT WAT HER MOTHER CHOSE AND FROM TAT TIME SHE STARTED TO LOVE RAJ.SHE LOVES HER DAUGHTER DRASTI BUT WORRIED TE WAY SHE GETTING SPOILED

URMILA  HANDA

GEET KI MOTHER, SHE IS SINGER.SHE IS ORPHAN , SAVETRI IS TE ONE WHO SPONSER FOR HER STUDIES AS SHE IS SONALI KI BEST FRIEND.ALL THREE RAJ, SONALI, URMILA STUDIED IN ONE COLLEGE,NOW SHE IS STAYING IN MUMBAI WITH HER DAUGHTER, SON AND BAHU IN A CHAWAL.SHE IS SINGER TEACHING MUSIC FOR HER NEIGHBOURS KIDS

YASH HANDA

HE LOVES HIS FAMILY.BUT CANT AFFORD THEM AS HE IS STIL SEARCHING A JOB.HE WAS ONCE IN JOB BUT LOST DUE TO HIS SENIOR KI REVENGE.NOW HE IS SEARCHING JOB

MEERA HANDA

WIFE  OF YASH, LOVELY BAHU AND FRIEND OF GEET.BUT SOMETIMES  FELT BAD WEN URMILA SCOLD HER HUSBAND IN FRONT OF HER

Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail

20 YEARS BACK

KM was decorated as Savetri Devi ki daughter Sonali is marrying her love. Raj was looking after te arrangements. A small 5 year old boy  Maan running behind his mama Raj Handa

Sonali was in her room  getting ready, her friend urmila doing her makeup.

Urmila : sonali u r looking like a princess

Sonali blushes

Urmila : im happy for u , for marrying ur lover rajesh

Sonali : hmm ok wait I will also get my day to tease u

Urmila smiles at her

Suddenly they heard some husle from outside

Sonali : wat happen

Urmila : wait I will see and cum

Urmila went out and saw Raj and  Savetri is begging in front  they sambathi's

Savetri : pls Rajsh I have given all u want then,  why u denying for tis marriage

Rajesh : I thought im marrying te worlds business man ki daughter but now I came to know khurana are bankrupt, I don't wnt to marry a girl with no money

Raj : it is not like tat rajesh we are trying to solver te issues, after  Maan ki father dies , business slittle bit started to shake but now im taking over it, soon it will reach it si name. ow pls marry sonali, she will broken wen she  heard tis

Savetri : pls rajsh I beg u

Sonali : maa dare u beg in front  of him, chi I thought ur good perfect man , so I love u, now I know ur true colours, I hate myself for loving u, better u get out from here

Rajesh family leaves

All started to gossip

One lady : now who will marry her

Another lady : already they facing so many problems, ow wt will happen

Savetri  was hurt hearing all is, she looks at Raj

Savetri : raj will marry my daughter

Sonali, Raj, was shocked to hear, and one person who was shock and thinking her world slip from her feet, was urmila

Raj : Bua ji

Savetri : yes Raj, u have to marry Sonali, pls

Raj look at Urmila .

Savetri : pls Raj,  I thought  u r my son, u will obey me,

Raj : Bua ji pls

Savetri : pls , she went to fall on  his legs, before tat Raj holds her

Raj : Bua ji wat u doing u my maa

Urmila came forward , holding a mangalsutra in her hand in front of Raj, eyeing him to tie on Sonali ki neck, Raj  look at her eyes which shows pain, she nodes her head

Raj and Sonali made to sit in te  mandap, doing te rituals, all te while Raj ki eye was on  Urmila who was smiling , but only Raj know how much she is breaking inside

They did all te rituals and took blessings from Savetri, Raj searched Urmila , who have left te place with tears ,wen  Raj tied te mangal sutra on Sonali ki neck,

Urmila left te mandap ,

At night Raj went to Urmila ki house

Urmila : r u mad today ur sr, u cuming here

Raj : no urmila I cant live with her, I want u,

Urmila : r u fool now , she is ur wife , u both are married

Raj : I married u too, u r also my wife

Urmila : pls Raj if u cum like tis ur bauji will ne hurt so pls

Raj : the promise me u wont leave delhi, I want to give my name to my son

Urmila : but u too promise me tat  u will give all rights to Sonali as ur wife

Raj : hmm

Raj took over kc, and brought his  name , khuranas  again got they name I business world, he want  Maan to take te business after him, so he training him. NOw Sonali is pregnant  and went to check up with savetri, same time Raj came with urmila fro her check.

Sonali saw Raj , at once Urmila hide behind a pillar

Sonali : hai Raj, u came for me

Raj : hmm, ur check up over

Sonali : hmm

Savetri : hmm cant leave one sec also without ur wife ahan

Raj : Bua ji  not like tat

Savetri teasing : hmm I know, ok now cum  lets go

Urmila eyed him to with them, he left Urmila and went with Sonali

After one  Month of Urmila and Sonali ki deleivery, Sonali wet to a mall, she saw Urmila

Sonali : urmila after some many years im seeing were u went, I last saw u I my wedding then wat happen to u, hmm

Urmila smiles at her : no no  actually I got admission in banglalore so I cant inform, one time I called, they said u wnet for hm

Sonali : hmm then how is ur life

Urmila : fine , how is ur life with Raj , having kids

Sonali : hmm I having a daughter Drasti

Urmila : hmm ok now I have to leave , I have some work

Sonali : then wen u will cum to km

Urmila smiles : soon

Urmila leaving in small house, were her neighbours started to question abt Raj , te way he  is  cuming and going, so she have to change her house regularly, ow she came to out of city to avoid tat questios, one night some goons knock her door, shouting from out

Goon : oyiee  u will open ur door only for rich ma, ot for us,

Goon 2 : we will give enough money, open te door

Urmila got scared and hold her two kids in her hands and crying, she is shivering like anything, neighbours came out hearing some noise and started to gossip. She called Raj, Raj came at once and beat tat goons

Goons : now ur man came , hmm

They left , Raj glared at neighbours who went inside, Urmila was crying hugging him, Raj holds his wife and his two kids in his embrace.te full night they didt sleep, at morning Raj got a call from km, so he left, Urmila came out to face all accuse  from others,

Urmila (st) :  how long I have to bear tis,  after my ids grow they will ask me so may questions, they too have to bear all tis ad Raj life will became hell,  no  I have  to take decision

She left delhi forever with her kids, wen Evening Raj came, he only receives a letter, which was kept on te door for him from urmila

IM LEAVING FROVEVER, PROMISE ME U WON'T SEARCH ME. I CANT LET MY KIDS TO SUFFER COZ OF US.

BYE UR URMILA

RAJ was broken down , holding te letter

Raj : why urmila why

From tat time he drown himself in his work, he is bringing Maan as his son

One side Urmila  struggling with her kids, Yash and daughter Geet, who taking music class for  neighbours kids, as she is her singer in college times

Edited by Desigirls12 - 11 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Edited by valli22 - 11 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Nice part.
Raj is married already to urmila
But married sonali
Urmila sacrificed her husband to her friend.
She left with tej n geet n struggling.
Nice cs n prologue
Edited by valli22 - 11 years ago
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
nice concept

cont soon
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wowy new story.

Loved d introduction and CS.

Waiting for next part.
sumaiyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i love thisss ss sooo much.
it has everythingg😛.
halat se bajbur hay sab .kisi ko kuch nahi pata hay 😭😭.
dekhte hay ki agay agay kya hota hya 😊😊
kingofme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice starting...but i have a little confusion...in CS u give the name as yash...but in introduction u told that tej is her brither...and in CS u even mentioned that meera is tej's wife...pls clear this confusion...

and i have one more confusion...why is he calling savitri as bauji??? this means dad right???? in hindi...if this has someother meaning then pls let me know...

BTW nice prolouge and starting..

sry if i had hurt u... :) :)