Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveandluck thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😃 aww arnav taking the blame for varun was so cute. and the little guy sounds so adorable. and is khushi really going to forgive people that easily? payal was wrong. im sorry, if my sister did that to me, id still be mad. sure id feel like a turd for being mad for that long, and maybe id still talk to her, but id still be hurt. arnav is so cute now. i cant handle this. whats gonna happen with her and anjali. that woman better get on her knees and beg for forgiveness. jk, but i cant wait to read the next part.
Kritianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
damn good dear
anjali was just fab
plz update soon
Rhysenn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First of all, I don't want Khushi to forgive anyone so easily.

And I await to see the Anjali Khushi interaction...this shall be interesting! 

Great update!
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Urrghhh I hate Mami, Payal, Anjali n All of guptas especially Buaji...hope they beg for forgiveness...And I really want Ayesha to give Mami, Anji, Payal n Guptas some tough time...coz definitely our khushi can't do that due to her forgiving nature... and only Ayesha can do justice by getting revenge for everyone...
thesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the total blockbuster and epic stuff am enjoying this wowww totally a cliffhanger and am loving the maamu and nephew relationship already am glad this is an ff not an ss pls keep writing ur work is always so refreshing i look foward to the updates more power to u
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update.

thanks 4 d pm
arnavbarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update

I knew khushi's mind will change once she enters shantivan

Its one thing to decide something and another to implement it

love the arnav- varun bond

waiting to see the new anjali
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Before I could give my feedbacks, I wanted to go back to the first few chapters, just so I embrace what Khushi had to goo through. I think every readers needs to do that, before writing any judgements, because we always tend to support the prince getting their princess no matter what he did, if only it was that easy!

"The bangles," she said suddenly, her voice hoarse from yelling. She seemed to be recollecting the events leading up to the wedding. "The bangles, the kiss, it was all fake then?"

"No!" he said, shaking his head. "it was all real, I really love-"

But she held up her hand. "Don't. I have heard enough lies from you to last a lifetime. People should take lessons from you, how best to betray someone's trust. In fact, I think Shyam himself could use some tips from you!"

Anger flared in Arnav at that comment. "Never. Compare. Him. With. Me."

"Why?" she asked, sarcastically. "I don't see a difference between you and him. In fact I think he has a lot of learn because never, in my wildest dreams, did I imagine that you could do this to me. I can even believe Shyam can, but not you!"

&& I think it was this, that made me stop from jumping happily when Khushi met the Raizadas. It was nothing but awkward, but could I blame her? That poor girl was left out to fend for herself, for two years... for two years, she was unknown. Had she died along the path, no one would have noticed. Regrets can only take you so far. I don't think Khushi should forgive the family that quickly. I feel that Payal deserved it,  especially because they were sisters. They grew up together, they lived together, and they survived for each other, and you see one sister falling short on trusting other sister! 
princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome chapter...glad to see that payal has grown a backbone...and arnav has a softer side...but loved khushi's expression but hey now fair no cliffies

but continue soon
zeedia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful update..payal n khushi's part made me cry yar.