For Dr. Khurana, with love, MG SS, pg 177,178

Posted: 11 years ago

Thank you Ratna for this fabulous banner.

For Dr. Khurana, with love

INDEX

Part 1 - below

Part 2 

PART 3 

EPILOGUE

The Handa haveli was buzzing with excitement for her parents anniversary.  Her two sisters were overlooking the last of the preparations, checking the decorations and food.  Flowers, banners, lights, waiters, decorations; all screamed of the party atmosphere which abounded with the gleeful screams of children running around.  Geet watched it all lost in her own world.  It had been a never ending day for her. No calls, not a word, no emails, no messages. She had plastered a smile on her face as she helped her sisters.  Inside her anger grew exponentially as she felt neglected.   Their lunch date had been cancelled with a message from Maan's secretary that he would not be able to come.  He had not even returned her call.

The need arose in her as feminine as time to seek his attention in a blaring way. She spent a lot of time on picking the right sari and perfecting her makeup.  As she wore the last bangle a sudden noise from the front gate brought her to the balcony to look down at the gathering of children who were surrounding him.   He had picked up a small girl in his hands and the other children were clamoring for him to play cricket with them.  He agreed with a smile handing the little girl to her elder sister.  As he took his position to bat on the street in front of her home, he glanced towards her balcony.   Geet stood in the balcony looking like an angel in a beautiful flesh toned zardosi saree.  He was spellbound.  In a span of a minute, the ball hit the stumps and the children screamed  "Bowled, you are out".  His gaze had not swerved from her for a second and the intensity of his gaze must have reached her but she just lifted her shoulders and went back in.  Oops, looks like he had his work cut out for him, Maan thought.  His mishti was mad at him.  From the petulant bow of her mouth, his mind wandered to the sight she had made in the saree.  Where the saree stopped and her glowing skin began was difficult to say.  To say he had a beautiful wife was putting it mildly.   Shrugging and still smiling he played with the children for a few minutes before he went in. 

His phone rang and looking at the caller id indicating his personal secretary he answered right away, "Yes, Pari what is it?". 

"Sir, I forgot to tell you, ma'am wanted to come at lunch time but since the minister was with you and they had sent us out of the building I could not get the message to you.  I am sorry I should have told you sooner, really, really sorry". 

"It's OK Pari, next time be more careful". 

As he ended the call, he realized the reason Geet was angry with him.  He had to say it was a little fun for him when she got mad.  Her pert little nose would go red and the eye rolling and silent treatment just egged him on to be naughtier than usual.  All through their childhood and even now when she was his wife he never missed a chance to tease and pester her.  She was the only person with whom the famous Dr. Khurana could relax and be a kid.  His mind was planning on all kinds of devious ways to tease her already.  Mishti sweet and loving was alright but when you added the element of nok-jhok to her she was irresistible and add a fiery challenge or two to the mix, well, what could he say.  His sherni was a joy to tame and he was up to any challenge today. 

Dressed to kill, she hurried down the steps to where her parents were already greeting the guests in the living room.  In her hurry she missed a step at the end only to run into a strong pair of arms. As they steadied her and glued her to him, her anger returned as she gazed at him.  He pulled them to a dark corner by the front door. 

She recognized the black striped shirt that he wore, the one she could not resist and had bought for him.  The sleeves were rolled up to his elbows showing the sprinkling of dark hair on his forearms.  The tight black pants, the shirt, the fresh from the shower still slightly wet hair and that oh so innocent face, her husband, the atom bomb in her life, smiled at her.  So he thought she would melt that easily, did he? 

She rolled her eyes unknowingly giving him a view of her almost backless top.  Something stirred within her as she felt the hitch in his breath. The same arms that were holding onto her now clenched her back to his chest tightly. She felt his heat all over her as his breath heated her nape and he kissed her there. "Geet...", he mumbled.  Ignoring the reaction of her body, she let her hair cover her back fully as she shrugged her shoulders and turned away from him with a pout.

He closed his eyes and sighed.  All his thoughts of taming his sherni were lost whenever she came in front of him.  He was always surprised how easily she could make him succumb to her.  He smiled as he saw her again from afar.   Her face with a slight blush still on it, her slightly pouting lips which he could not wait to taste, she was like a siren that never failed to attract him.  Like a moth to a flame, his eyes kept straying to her as he watched from the shadows by the pillar. 

In his head he roundly cursed the minister who had dropped by his clinic just as he was ready to take her out to lunch.  The entire security detail had come in to first empty his clinic and then run him and his staff through their security checks.  They had confiscated his mobile and scared his entire staff.  The downfall of a clinic close to Parliament were these tiresome ministers and their ill-mannered security officers.  He had missed an afternoon with his wife all because the super bloated fool minister was having problems in the bedroom. Maan shook his head trying to tamp his anger down.  The guy had droned on and on taking away his precious time and it had taken him back breaking amount of hours to catch up with the rest of his patients. 

He looked again at his wife longingly.  He had been so busy with his clinic lately that lunch today was a time that she would have desperately wanted with him.  As he looked at her loving face, he thought about how he was going to make it up to her.  He smiled as he knew that all her eye rolling was a pretense, she could never stay away from him and neither could he from her.  As he stepped into the great hall, her mother arrived to welcome him with food and talk. Geet looked away as she saw him getting surrounded by all the females in the vicinity.  

Using his most flirtatious voice he said, "Wow, Aaj toh aap bilkul chand ka tukra lag rahi hai ...".  Holding her breath Geet shyly looked up at him to see him not even looking at her but her mother.  Turning red  she looked away fuming silently.

"Mummyji, I think Sasurji is definitely the luckiest man alive.  You know I will have to put kaajal ka tikka on you... Wait, one minute".  Saying this, he grabbed Geet's face in his hand taking some of her kaajal and applying it to her mother's cheek near her ear.  As she fumed silently watching him getting oohs and aahs from all around, he looked at his finger which still held kaajal on it and then muttered "...oh, what to do with this.  Here Geet.." saying so he put the rest of the kaajal near her ear.  Swiftly he turned to her mother who smiled at him "Chup oye badmaash...".  Getting rapidly irritated by the adoring fan club of two, Geet was going to turn away from him when she heard him continue.  "You know, I learnt how to make parathas yesterday mummyji". 

"Jiju, you are making up stories.  Geet told me you had chinese last night" her sister chimed in.  "Did you have chinese or not...".  Raising his hands he gave up silently as he watched her escape all questions and walk away from the crowd. 

Her face flamed with mortification and color suffused it as her heart thudded out of her chest.  Surely, he was not going to describe all that happened in that kitchen yesterday.  Besharam insaan, mujhe tangg karne ka ek bhi mauka nahi chodta, she thought.  She quickly grabbed a glass of water and left the room to escape the memories his words had invoked in her. 

It was late in the previous evening and she had been mixing the items to make the paratha dough when two arms had slid around her encapsulating her. Her thoughts had drained completely from her as she inhaled his cologne and felt his taut structure enfold her in his embrace.  Her head had lolled back onto his shoulder. While trapping her to the counter his hands had merged with her fingers in the soft dough.  Making the dough had turned into a never to be forgotten sensual experience.  Several soft kisses on her cheeks and jaw had been followed by more down her shoulders as she tried to focus on the dough. Long warm fingers had played with hers as his heat had surrounded her and when his warm mouth had started kissing her from her nape down her spine she had practically melted into a puddle.  Teeth and hands had made quick work of the ties of her blouse and inners.  His hands had reached under her blouse to mimic the kneading action there while his thumb grazed her n***le.  When his mouth had followed the path of his hands she could barely stand upright.  He moved his hands down to her thighs holding her tight to his body and she keenly became aware of his state of arousal.  With the slow grinding against her body and his hands working their magic on her she was too lost to even remember her own name.  He had picked her up to carry her to their bedroom.  The cooking was long forgotten as they had reached for each other.  A long time later they had ordered Chinese food to be delivered.  Two glasses of cold water later, still blushing from the memory she raised her lashes discreetly to look his way.

If she stayed away from him, she convinced herself that it was well deserved. How dare he spend the better part of the day ignoring her and then make her mush with just a few whispers and a kiss.  Granted he was busy but that could not excuse him.  Avoiding him throughout the party she felt a laser like look scorch her back everywhere she went.   Unavoidably her eyes strayed to him.  The slightly wet hair took her back to the many mornings when he had pulled her into the shower with him.  As if on cue his eyes met her and noticed the flush on her cheeks.  Nervously she bit her lower lip.  Smirking to himself, his eyebrow rose slightly as he looked her up and down, focusing on her lips as he slightly touched his tongue to his own lips.  She grabbed the ends of her saree and squeezed it tight as she cursed him roundly in her head. 

Her husband was a scoundrel, a rogue and the biggest flirt she had ever known and today she was not going to succumb to his wicked charm.  She turned her most dazzling smile to the person nearest her who turned out to be one of the waiters.  He almost dropped his tray.  She looked his way from the corner of her eyes and noticed him hide a smile in his hands.  An answering smile made its way to her face and she quickly suppressed it.  His long fingers hiding his face made her look again with longing but she steeled herself and left the room walking towards the kitchen to get the cake.  It was in the storeroom carefully hidden behind a few large boxes.  As she turned on the light, the small ceramic lamp cast dark shadows in the storeroom.

No sooner did she enter the storeroom, the door closed and she felt him behind her.  "Sorry baby.  Some minister had come for a checkup, jaan.  Tum jaanti ho na, they take away mobiles for security.  I am sorry baby", he said softly in her ears.  The anger left her as fast as it had come.  Before she could utter a word he had gathered her to him and kissed her till her toes curled.  Feeling an ache settling deep in her belly, she returned his kisses with equal passion.  He could feel her body react and she could feel his as he held her close to him.  No words were necessary as they remained glued to each other kissing longingly and touching each other frantically.  

"Didi, where are you?  Did you get the cake?".  She heard the whisper of her younger sister in the kitchen.  Easing away from him and carrying the cake with her she left the storeroom.  She smiled at the muffled groan that emanated from the storeroom.  "Thoda badla toh banta hai", she thought to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PRECAP: BADLA 

Thanks to Aashu and Mariam for your help.

Thanks for reading it.

Edited by had2bu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kya bolu kya nahi πŸ˜‰

Naughty Dr. Khurrana at his best...romance with naughtiness melting our sherni without any effort β˜ΊοΈ

Sasuma ko bhi nahi choda 

Paratha making treat...aisa hoga to maan babu to roz parathe hi kahingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aweosme update

waiting for nest πŸ˜³
Edited by aashluvsmaan - 11 years ago
mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
If I find commenting on something hard, it has to be on romantic blushy blushy stuff! No wonder I enjoyed reading this but talking about it is way too hard for me. I can imagine it would've been harder for you to write and share this one! 😳

One thing which I really wish to mention her Avi, is how you've given an OS earlier which made the readers emotional and this OS has the readers all dreamy and flustered; both of which are opposites to each other and it takes sheer talent and ability to take the readers on the ride with your words. You gave that talent, that ability. So if I now say that you've made it to one of my most favourite writers, it won't be exaggeration! 😊

Over here, it was fun reading the way Dr. Khurana is so naughty and has that oomph in him to make his wife melt into puddle even if she's angry. I loved the code word talks Maan did in front of his MIL and the aankhon ki baatein he did with his wife. The blend of innocence and feistiness in Geet matches Maan's bold and naughty self; a combination I can never resist loving! 😳

Looking forward to the badla! πŸ˜ƒ
And by the way, no need to thank. Doston ke liye toh kuch bhi karna banta hai! πŸ€— Edited by mayyo13 - 11 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
simply awesome dear

the way it was started was just fab

maan ki besharami and harkte is just too good
Maaneet099 thumbnail
res magar story happy wala haina πŸ€”
Edit:
hehe just kidding... of course happy wala hai πŸ˜³ aur kuch zyaada hawt-wa bhi... detailed reports coming soon πŸ˜‰

*ahem ahem*

hola Avi! *tring tring* ek min avi mummy ka phone hai... nahi uthaungi toh accha nahi lagegi na... πŸ˜ƒ

*runs to speak to mumma*

haan me back... kahan thi mein... haan hola avi!

pehle a big-wala hug! πŸ€— a wonderful story and the cherry on the cake was it was with out lovely maaneet... aise hi kuch zyaada likti raho... kya pata ek din u'll become an amazingly great chef... paratha wala πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

its been really long since i have read such a light-hearted and hot-wa piece πŸ˜³ loved every act of dr. khurana... yeh toh real devil-wa hai πŸ˜† 

starting with nuances of geet taking pains to dress up for her ma[a]n to maan's saali teasings everything was apt and right. sometimes we never realize we take the pains to do something for somebody when given a chance we would never do for ourselves... well here geet is all decked up maybe for revenge but really for him πŸ˜³ anyways... maan is already fida and seeing her all prim and proper... wait did i just say prim and proper... naah... i meant hot and sexy, baby is he turned on or what πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† i have always loved seeing maaneet in this kind of situations... it's always fun to see them go back and forth before each submits to the other just for love for each other πŸ˜ƒ

well geet is absolutely right maan is a rogue, scoundrel, badmaash magar that IS the best part... i have always loved the naughty and bad streak in men and when i see it in maan sirf geet mein hi nahi mujhe bhi bahut kuch hota hai πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ 

part 2:
avi i strictly forbid u to post hrithik photos... already i am hyperventilating due to maan aur hrithik ka photo laga kar mujhe maarna chahti ho kya πŸ˜‘
this part was a bit more to do with what i like to call as history geography. we got to know how maaneet met and maan's side of the story...  quite disgusting to know that mrs. sharma can take things this low... well kya kare kya na kare yeh kaise mushkil hai! 

arre maan babu yeh tune kya kar diya... snoring sherni ko jaga di! well ab bugto πŸ˜†  lurved the way maan came to accuse geet of using him as a sex object but end mein kya hua uska chaal hi usse fasa diya πŸ€£  

but the next part seems all sad-wala i know maan will rush to her side and be her strength πŸ˜Š

hmm... anyways here is my review... did i forget something *scractching my head* oh haan parathas πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† chal since every single person has spoken about it i'll spare teasing u about it (for now) 

lovely SS Avi keep up the wonderful work and hope to see more short and sweet stories in the future 
luv ya! πŸ€—❀️
Edited by Maaneet099 - 11 years ago
kaamchorni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oye boy, oye boy Geetji,
Tune dil ki baazi marli!

You already know of my affinity for parathas, Avi, and lately I've been craving for cake too... ;)

No, on a serious note... wow. It was really very very very well done. You have a natural gift. Subtle, engaging, brilliant...

Your characters have an easy charm, as does your writing. I was swept away with the flow and allowed it to lead me. The little details leapt out and took form without prompting. I could see it all unfolding before my eyes.

Sex and sexy scenes are relatively easy to write, especially if they are standalone as a chapter in themselves. But having one embedded successfully in the midst of a chapter and ensuring that it is elevating the story takes a certain degree of skill, one which you very clearly possess. You retained the innocent jesting and playfulness of the present while maintaining the sensuality required in the scenes from the night before. The result was beautiful, sexy, thrilling and heartwarming.

Take a bow, Avi. Take several.

(As for the guessing game... there was more of a mixed air for me, rather than distinct. But the lip biting and coyness reminded me especially of Vidya. And there was also the gentle teasing from the man. So... Vidya and Gaurav?)
Edited by kaamchorni - 11 years ago
glassdoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Ayyu, mei sharam se pani puri hogayi...itni detail mai padne ki aadat nahi hai na... i am a very innocent girl...😳 
Pata hai, i had asked my mummy to cut pappita and sprinkle chaat masala over it and give it to me. When she brought it in front of me after laborious prep i asked 'who asked you to bring?'   after reading this... πŸ˜†

Very cute and sweet...continue soon...

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mujhe kissi ne nahi bataya

Originally posted by: heytal

Mujhe kissi ne nahi bataya

HeytalπŸ€—

Abhi Aashu ne proof kiya.

Don't know how to send PMs to a bunch of people so doing it one at a time...
SowwieeeOuch

After you all reading though maybe I should hide for a while😳
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
avi is this u...o.O

so amazing u wrote...fell in love with it...can i get the next part soon baby...???