Darkness Personified!!!! prologue to ch 5 (pg 5&6)

jazzdh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi friends this is ur own jazz, and im not plagirizing some one else's work. I am just reposting all my works with new ID... so this is a FF on maaneet.. plz hit like and comment... And do send me a friend request too, as this is my new ID

I am darkness personified
He who hides stars among his soul
The one who seeks refuge in the night
And soars by the light of the moon.

I am darkness in every way
He who secretly yearns for redemption
The one who takes pride in who he is
And slips into the silk of the mist.

I am darkness, the absence of light
He who dauntlessly mirrors shadows
The one who is more than he seems
And echoes the song of no light.

(Writer Unknown)

Edited by jazzdh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazzdh thumbnail
INDEX
Intro- pg 1
prologue- pg 5
part 1- pg 5
part 2- pg 5
part 3- pg 5
part 4- pg 5
part 5- pg 6

jazzdh thumbnail

INTRO

Darkness... That's how he likes it!! There is a different kind of beauty in darkness!! He loved the power that darkness holds!!

Normally people are scared of darkness, but he has befriended the darkness a long time ago!!! Maybe because his own life personifies darkness!!!

Yes, he is darkness himself! He is evil! He is a monster!! He is devil!!! He is a sinner!!!! You name a sin, and he'll do it...without even a regret!!!

There is not even a pinch of light in him!!! That's how he describes himself...Darkness personified!!!

He is THE Maan Singh Khurana, crownless king of business world!! All he knows is immense power!!! All he cares is winning...at any cost!!! All he does is succumb people under his feet!!! All he believes is snatching by force!!!

He never shows mercy on anybody... He loves to see people breaking at his feet!!! Everybody is scared of him!! His one glare make everybody capitulate on his feet!! That's the aura of power and darkness that surrounds him!!!

He enjoys his power!! He doesn't believe in wasting time on emotions like love and care!!! He finds solace in hatred and darkness!!!

But a ray of light always kills the darkness!!! A loving gesture always defeat the hatred!!!

She is pure at heart!! She is innocent in nature!!! She has never hurted even a fly in her whole life!! She loves everybody!! She loves the feeling of love!!! She spreads happiness and joys in the world with her beautiful smiles!!

She is an angel in disguise sent by god as a gift to this world!!!

She is Geet... Sweet, innocent, cute and pure at heart!!! She is light personified...as people love to call her!!!

No evil has ever been able to touch her... Until he crossed her life!!!

What will happen when evil will clash with goodness??? What will happen when monster comes into life of an angel??? Will the darkness be successful in empowering over light or will the light be able to win over the darkness??? Will she be able to redeem him from darkness or will he drag her into darkness with him??

Stay tuned to read the love-hate relationship of Maan Singh Khurana and Geet...One that loves to hate and other that loves to love!!! One who is darkness personified and other who is light personified!!!

Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!so gald to see u back...welcum back jazz
missing ur work...specially ths one n My Hero
anjyluv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG ! OMG!
u r back !!!πŸ˜›
missed u and ur ff's so much!!