Krystle Dsouza is an absolute Gizmo freak

Mayur44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

If you ever get an opportunity to check out Krystle Dsouza's bag, then you will find three electronic items. What are they? Well…an iPhone, iPad and BlackBerry phone.

"I am totally into gizmo and devices," shared Krystle. She has brought a new iPhone 4S. "Now that I have bought a phone already, I will have to wait a while before thinking of investing in Apple's latest offering i.e. iPhone 5. I am quite cool with the model I have and just love it. It is sleek, has a sexy interface and good features."

This 22 year old also does not believe in the old maxim that gizmos are not a girl thingy. "If you like it you like it… period. Furthermore, this shows a bit of manliness in me I guess as well," she smiled.

Although Krystle can't do without her BlackBerry on the sets of her show Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai (Star Plus), she does feel that this, "phone and service (BlackBerry Messenger) is being given extra importance in India as compared to other parts of the globe."

"Since you get free messaging you keeping forwarding all kinds of jokes which sometimes get tedious to receive when you are busy working. Hence upgrading to an Apple as an add on device, was a smart decision."

In closing, she informed us that, "I keep updating my BBM statuses with all kinds of dramatic lines regarding what's happening in my life."

We would love to get your hands on it. "That why I make sure you guys (journos) don't get it. My BBM communication is restricted to only close friends and family," ended Krystle with a smile.