A page from the personal diary of Krystle Dsouza

preetivr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Krystle Dsouza: I am a very bubbly and chatty kind of a person

Krystle Dsouza

A page from the personal diary of Krystle Dsouza

Hello readers!!! I am Krystle Dsouza and people know me as Jeevika from Star Plus' show Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain.

Born in Mumbai on 1 March 1990, I finished schooling from Auxilium Convent of Jesus and Mary High School after which I finished my college in the 'Arts' stream from St Xavier's college. I live with my mom, dad and elder brother. During my school and college days, I have always been the first person to come forward to do plays and dance shows.

Before acting, I always dreamt of becoming an air hostess and was pretty confident that I will get through as I have a good face, height and communication skills to become one. But God had other plans etched for me.

One day, as I was roaming in my college campus, one guy approached me and expressed his desire to audition me for Ekta Kapoor's new show. I still remember, I auditioned in a vanity van. Then, after some time, I got a call from Ekta ma'am saying that my face suited for one of the characters in one of her upcoming shows.

That's how I got my first debut show Kahe Naa Kahe on 9x in which I essayed the role of Kinjal. After that there was no looking back for me. I started enjoying acting and also became very solemn about it.

After that, I did many shows like Kyaa Dill Mein Hain, Aahat, Kasturi, Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil and Baat Hamari Pakki Hai.

I think my journey, till now, has been very good. Work has become a passion for me, now. My mom was very happy about my decision but dad was a bit skeptical about the whole thing. He was a bit worried of me working till late night and asked me to do a 9 to 9 job. But now, both of them are proud of me.

Enough about work…let's talk about my personal life now. I am very bubbly and chatty kind of a person. I like to dance and chill around with my pals. I have a liking for painting and I am a big time shopaholic. One thing my fans don't know is that I am scared of heights.

My best moment of life was when I won Star Parivaar Award for the Favourite Behen.

Lastly, a big thank you to all my lovely fans for being so generous for sending me so many messages and gifts. Keep loving me and have a rocking life ahead. Cheers!!!

NOTE: heres the link guys. go like and comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs:):)
Krystle is awesome:):)
shine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tfs...
<3 krystle...
applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing Preeti
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow!! Krystle is just amazing!
-Deeps- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing! 😃
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tfs...:) she is such a sweet and fun-loving person...love her alot...