Os-~TRUE LOVE IN REALITY~

angelwords thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

~TRUE LOVE IN REALITY~

PEOPLE, SOMETIME ASK, WHAT IS LOVE? FOR ME MY LOVE IS MY GEET, yes she is maan's geet. i meet her 2 months ago in college fest, the moment i saw her i fall in love with her, it 1 months and 25days of your relationship and today i propose  her, i will tell her how much i love her, i will tell her what i feel for her, i don't know ,what will be her reaction, i have already called her and told her to come here, here, actually i am planning a surprise for her. hope she like it...

finally she came, oh she look so beautiful, i know she must be surprised to see all this, oh this feeling is so great, i am little nervous, more happy and blushing like anything. this thing love make the person go mad. i saw her coming to me. "hi maan, what is all this?" she said. i bent on my knees and told her "geet, i love you like anything, the day i saw you i fell for you, my feeling for you is pure, will you be mine forever and ever?" she laughed and said "look maan, i don't know what trick is this, but it really look childish". i said "means?", she said "maan look, let me make it clear, your relationship is just a timepass, dont take it seriously, i found you good, so i accepted it, but i don't love you man, so just chill". i said "but i love you geet". she said " oh come on, don't start again, see its nothing between us, so just chill, vaise bhi you are not my type". and she went away making joke of my feeling, though i wanted to hate her, but i can't, because my love is more than my hate, she broke me, i am totally shattered, will she ever understand me? or my feeling?, i closed my eyes and tears escaped and ring fall from my hand...

i was always clear about him, he was just a time pass for me, he is again a closed chapter of my life, there nothing called love, i made myself very clear, i don't love him, and he can't force me and he should understand this life is not a love story and he is not a child, though he was acting like one...

1 months have passed since that day, i have seen maan, but i didn't talk to him, nor did me, i was in another relationship, the boys was vikram, he was handsome, charming and made me feel special, he started feeling something for him, will he accept my feeling, he also said sometime that he loved me, and we have also kissed, i am blushing. should i tell him what i feel for him? yes, i will tell him. i moved towards the garden area, it was also called the lover zone, i saw someone kissing, oh i blushed, i saw the person face and i was shocked, it was vikram, he was with another girl. he saw me and left the girl, i ran to him and shouted "what the hell are you doing?", he said "cool babe, we were just chilling". i said "ya i can see that" and i slapped him. he said "what the hell?" i said "you cheat me vikram, how could you, i loved you and played with me". vikram said "excuse me, i never said that i love you like anything, you  are mere time pass to me, samjhe". i cried and some flash black ran to mind, maan proposing me and i said these awful words to him, i cried, now i understood his pain, i insulted him and his love. i was feeling awful, i ran to store room of my college and cried and cried. i took a knife  and wanted to cut my wrist, when someone stanch it from me, i saw maan, he took me outside made me sit, made me drink water, i wanted to say sorry, but he made me quiet, how ironical, after what i did to him, he was still beside me, i came to know his feeling was true, that made me more guilty and sad, i started being aloof from others, maan took me to a orphanage , i saw little children playing and enjoying, i smiled seeing them, may be i smiled after ages, he usually took me to different  place, and made me feel good, slowly and slowly  i understood that i don't love vikram, it was just attraction, i love maan, but was i capable of his love, which was so pure, that made me more guilty. i wanted to say sorry, beg for his love and care, start new, but was that possible, i really don't know, he always tried to make me feel good, always beside my side, that was his true love, which i failed to understand ,i wanted to say sorry but he stopped me, i know he must have forgotten, because he love me. my eyes were covered with cloth that i could see his unconditonal love, i feel so lucky and at the same time, i hated my self, i felt lucky to have maan and hate because i myself tore and pushed my love. but i know i have to come outside of this guilt, i have to smile for maan, because his eyes shown the pain, the pain having me in pain.

i was preparing for his surprise, but my memories, flashed back to the time he done it for me, i was fool that i couldn't understand, he came and saw me and smiled weekly, i bent to knees and said what my heart always wanted to say "maan, i love you, please don't think that i dont mean it, i love you like anything, this geet is just yours, i know i am not capable of your love, after what i did to you, but please for once forgive me, forgive your geet, i promise if you don't love me also, then this geet will wait whole life time for you, just for her maan, please forgive me maan, for playiing with your feeling, i truly madly and crazily , please make me yours...". and tears made their way, maan  smiled and hugged me and said "i love you to geet". and he continued "after that day also i loved you geet, i loved you like anything...

this is true love, anything happen the person who loves you truly will be by your side always and never make fun of other's feeling, respect them.

hope you like it

do comment and

hit like button

waiting for ur replies...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshleyAngelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Awesome OS Dear...
Totally loved it...
Fantastic job...
Thnx for PMing me such a awesome story...:)
Please make more of them they r fantastic...:)

Love Sonia...:)
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u r impossible...from where u get these ideas.How beautiful this is  Just in one part whole story.Full command on language..expression plot.I must say Isha u proved u r really master in writing OS...I really love to read u...more and more after Mine mine this one wonderful Real expression of love.U made her prove she can be wrong not just Maan...Loved it from the depth of my heart.Frankly saying give me some part of ur mind .😆 So that I can think also.U give two OS in row as beautiful as sweet...Kisses and hugs for u 🤗

Lov

Jass K Nagra

waiting for more
nishnal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear true love always winz n tht cant b changd ...os was sweet n lovly wid ful of love...:-) thankz 4 pming... 😉
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Nice emotional update and I loved it
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u,thank u,thanx a ton 4 finally giving me d reason to smile.since last 2 days things were not going good 4 me but i'm really happy that how a cute little os on my maaneet can make me sooo happy.Wid d simplicity u showcased d most imp. emotion of life-love,truly remarkable...luv u.
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So beautiful..
and so true...
Loved it a lot..
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...
fantastic os...
lov it
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely ⭐️
Edited by .Priya2000. - 11 years ago
angelwords thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweetsampa39

Thank u,thank u,thanx a ton 4 finally giving me d reason to smile.since last 2 days things were not going good 4 me but i'm really happy that how a cute little os on my maaneet can make me sooo happy.Wid d simplicity u showcased d most imp. emotion of life-love,truly remarkable...luv u.

sachi..thanks..😃😃
love you..keep smiling...😊