music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

"I can't believe I got this SIM" Pinks giggled.  "We could have tons of fun" Annie said her eyes twinkling. "Yeah, and can I just know how are we going to have tons of fun?" Geet remarked lazily slumping in the bed.

"We can make calls...to individuals whom we don't know" Annie said her eyes shining mischievously. "Yeah, annoying those jocks!" Pinky added. Annie beamed but Geet looked uncertain.

"I...um...not sure" she replied uncomfortably moving her legs for a sitting position. "It's going to be cool, it's just a silly prank that normal kids do to each other" Pinky explained smilingly looking at her friend's green faced.

Annie came with the phone directory and smirked. "Looks, like the jocks and nerds will have the best day of their life...whoops, I mean, best call of their life". "What? Nature calls" Geet said warily. She was not interested in this 'prank' at all.

Her friends did not find her sense of humour quite funny.

"Let's rock and roll" Pinky laughed. Geet mocked them.

"So the first lucky person is...Adi" Annie said giggling. Geet rolled her eyes at the "lucky" person but couldn't help smiling, seeing Geet smiled, Pinky grinned.

Annie dialed the number and waited then she winked at her friends.

"Hello..."

"Hiya, how are you Ads...?" Annie said. Adi was the nerd of the whole class if not the school. "Err...do I know you?" Adi said annoyed blasting in the loudspeaker mode of Pinky's mobile.

"Ads! How can you be so forgetful...I'm the Pretty Lisa Fowler! The one you met at the Library of Books yesterday..." Annie said quickly winking at Geet. Geet shook her head in disbelief. "This girl is natural" she thought.

"Errr...no" Adi said more confused than ever. Pinky and Geet cracked and clutched their clothes to avoid themselves from laughing out loud.  

"Come on, Ads, you're the most..." Annie said and stopped "cute boy ever!" Adi was silent as if pondering about this girl. "So..." Annie went on "are you free tomorrow midnight!" Geet fell on the bed laughing with Pinky. Adi apparently had not hear 'midnight' and had frozen on the spot. This time he said with a quick and urgent voice "I don't have time" and slammed his phone shut. "I can't believe he said I don't have time" Geet giggled loudly.

"Now it's Pinky's turn" Annie announced. "For what?" Pinky said raising an eyebrow definitely knowing the answer. Annie shoved the phone to Pinky and chucked the directory.

"The next unlucky person is...Jim" Pinky burst out. Geet laughed more at this prank.  Jim was a jock but was a typical 'no brain' type.

"Yo!" Jim greeted Pinky even though he did not know her. Geet rolled her eyes and mouthed to Annie "nice greeting".

"Hi" Pinky said softly.

"How are you Jimmy" she continued. For a second Jim looked confused but then he replied "I'm fine...who are you"

"Geet, its your turn now".

"Nope, I am not game" Geet said avoiding Annie's look.

"Come on, it's going to be fun..." Pinky protested.

"If someone in the school comes to know, we are in big trouble..." Geet retorted.

"No one is going to know unless we tell them" Annie answered placing her hands on her hips.

"I just don't want to call anyone from school" Geet said hoping this chapter will end.

"Ok" Annie said calmly and took the phone and dialed a number.

"Here" she said chucking the phone to Geet. Geet looked at her puzzled. "it's my elder brother Maan".

"What!" Geet cried.

"No chance to escape baby" Pinky grinned.

"Talk he's on" Annie winked at Geet.

"H...hello..." Geet stammered.

"Hi" said an annoyed angry voice.

"Is this Maan...Maan khurana?" Geet asked trying to imitate Pinky.

"Yeah, who are you?" the voice said angrily.

"I'm...I'm Geet!" Geet said suddenly. Then she realized that both Annie and Pinky had used fake names. "I'm Geetika" she fibbed.

"So?" Maan said irritated.

"I saw you last Friday night" Geet started trying to sound confident. She tried to used the same tactic as Annie had.

"And?" Maan said quite annoyed.

"And I'm in love with you!" Geet suddenly blurted shocking both Maan, Pinky and Annie. Maan was getting on Geet's nerve; she couldn't help saying this part to avoid his annoyance.

Maan was shocked and then said "so? Thou girls drool over me, so?"

"I want to go out with you, hunk" Geet said so softly that her voice sounded tempting.

"Better luck next time" Maan said hanging up.

Geet rolled her eyes at the phone and slumped on the bed.

"Wow" Pinky said in awe. "You were far ahead of us for saying ILU to the elder brother of Annie".

"Yeah, are you in love with my brother?"

"What???!" Geet shrieked "for heaven's sake Annie, he was irritating me with his 'so what' trademark, so I just blurted that, for him to stop annoying me, believe me, is he like that? So annoying?" Geet asked shrugging.

Annie added sheepishly "err...he's 24 years old and he works at the KC".

Geet and Pinky stared at Annie mouthed open.

Maan did not know who this Geetika was. But he had surely shocked him. She was the first girl who got his number and called him asking him out.

"Nerve" he said shaking his head.

Annie, Pinky and Geet were playing the game 'Truth and Dare' and Geet had voted for Truth.

"How will your dream man be?" Pinky asked.

Geet closed her eyes and mumbled "handsome, hot, well mannered, respected, someone who'll love me despite all my wild acts".

Annie winked at Pinky.

2 weeks later

"Believe it, Bro did not know it was us" Annie said. "He just gave it a damn".

"Like I thought" Geet said relieved.

They were at a friend's engagement party. Geet was wearing a white party dress for the first time and looked extremely cute.

"And...there he is" Annie pointed to a man in the crowd.

"Who?" Geet said absent mindly.

"My brother Maan" Annie answered and Geet spat her fruit juice. She checked the brother. He was tall, well-built, handsome and muscular.

"Why didn't you tell me he was going to come her, I wouldn't have come" Geet snapped angrily.

"Well, he too was invited" Annie said gazing at Geet and winked secretly at Pinky. "Archie's father knows my brother" Annie explained.

"I am going home" Geet said picking up his purse.

"What!" Pinky cried.

"That's it" Geet said without bothering to answer Pinky.

"Come on Geet" Annie jumped in "my brother did not know it was us who played this prank on him and it was you who were supposed to be dying to go out with him! He simply does not know!" Annie shouted in top of the noise of the music.

"He just does not know" Pinky said shaking her head approvingly.

"You're sure" Geet asked.

"Yes, Geet, 100 percent" Annie said smiling. Geet finished her juice, just then Annie turned and saw Maan glaring at them!

"B...Bhaii" Annie said pale white with shock.

Maan kept glaring at them.

Geet who did not notice Maan said "Annie, please stop frightening me...!"

"Geet...!" Pinky whispered glancing at Maan and tapped Geet on the shoulder.

Geet turned and gave a small shriek...

To be continued

Part2
Last Part Edited by music_girl - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
very different ... love the update. pls cont soon..πŸ‘
loved it...
cont.soon...
sweet-mishty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very Nice OS Plz continue soon
mansi.tripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice start...
Oh boy these girls are having a gala time ...πŸ˜†
Poor Geet said ILU to a guy whom she havent seen...ROLF🀣
The trio is in trouble...πŸ˜†
I wonder what maan is gonna do now...πŸ˜‰
continue soon...
-lakshmi- thumbnail
loved the story yaar

now eager to know whatz going to happen

continue soon

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow frankie..!!
nice start...geet told she loves maan..
ye toh aage nikli..
i think annie s trying to match make geet with maan πŸ˜‰
sweetysaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
loved it dear...
nice and different one...
awesome...
prank cal to maan... waiting to know whether maan knows about the call...
waiting for the next update...
continue soon...
lazy-sleeper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
WHOAAA!! Frankie That was awesome!!
Prank Date Calls! he he!!
Pinky and Annie too mischievious!!
Poor Adi literally froze LOL!!
ha ha Annie was too good and confident and so was Pinky he he!!
Ooops Geet in trouble LOL!!
Omg Annie you chaalu lady!! She called Maan! Kya setting ki haiπŸ˜‰
OMG Lol Geet blurting out the truth of her heart haaayyyee!! first call mai hi ILU lol!!
urrgghhh Maan being the typical AYM and so what lol! even i at many times say so what and mum gets fed up of me🀣
he he Geet irked
lazy-sleeper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
up at Maans replies LOL!!
aye haaye Maan thinking about GEETika😳!!!!!
OMG does Maan really not know about Geet being the one or does he?
O m g He he Geet panicking hearing about him!! lol!!
Phew! She stayed in the party!!
OMG maan glaring and approaching them? What is he gonna do?
Ask Geet for a dance may beπŸ˜‰!!!!!!
Continue soon!
I am loving it!!