Dil Se Dil Thak on RajeevAamna..Chk pg 150 Imp..

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello guys…

Well  main  behad  khush  hoon  ki  mujhe  zindagi  ke silsilay  ke  liye  itna  achcha  feed back  mila… tho  maine  socha  ki  main  apni  nayi  kahani  ka  intro  hi  post  kar  dethi  hoon….

" DIL  SE  DIL  THAK "…..

the  introduction :-

dil  se  dil  ka  naatha   bada  anoka  hotha  hain.. do dil  durr  hothe  hue  bhi  ek  dusare  ke  liye  dadhak  the  hain..  kabhi  dil  samaj  hi  nahi  patah  ki  usse  kya  chahiye..  kabhi  kabhi  insaan ko  apne  dil  ke  khilaaf  jaake  kuch  aise  faisle  karne  padthe  hain  joh  dil  ko  dil  se  durr  kar  dethe  hain  par  phir  bhi  woh  do dil  hamesha ek  dusare  ke  liye  hi  dhadhak  the  rehthe  hain.. kabhi  kabhi  unkahii  , unsuni  baton  ko  bhi   dil ,  dil  se  dil  thak   pohancha  hi  dethi  hain…

The  Garewals :-

A  very  successful   business  family   in  Shimla.. the  members  of  the family  have  always  been stuck  together  in  all  difficulties  though  the  people  are  of  different  attitudes..…

Kulbhushan  garewal :-  { played  by  bouji  of  kavyaanjali} the  head  of  the  family..a  very  caring  father  &   grandfather… he  does  not  involve  himself  in  business  as  his  sons  &  grandsons   are  taking  care  of  the  business.. his  wife  is  no  more.. he  has  three sons…

Lalit garewal :-{ played  by  lalit  of kth } kulbushan garewal's  elder  son.. a  very  calm  &  quite  person… very  caring  towards  his  family.. for  him  his  family comes  first  &  business  is  next…

Veena garewal :- {veena  of  kth} lalit garewal's  wife  a  very  family  oriented  type  of  lady… her  sons &  her  family  are  her  life…

Mayank  garewal :-{bajaj of  kzk} the  second  son  of   kulbhushan garewal.. for  him   his  business  is  very  much  important  than  his  family..that  is  the  reason  his  son  does  not  care  for  him… his  wife  is  not  alive…

Kamal garewal :- { played  by  kamal  of  kggk} the  youngest  son  of  kulbhushan garewal..a  very  jovial  &   easy  going  kind  off  person….

Vasu garewal :- { vasu  of kth} she  is  kamal's  wife… a  very  crooked  lady  who  always  keeps  on  thinking  about  how  to  separate  the  family…

Now  for  the  chidren :-

Anurag  garewal :-{played  by  anurag of  kzk }  the  eldest  son  of  veena &  lalit… handles  the  business… a  very  soft natured  person…

Raj garewal :- { played  by  our  sweet heart  Rajeev Khandelwal }the  second  son  of  veena  &  lalit.. never  takes  anything  seriously.. is  very  stubborn.. joh  cheez  usse pasand  aathi  hain  woh  usse  kissi  bhi  keemat  par  hasil  kartha  hain….. he  runs  a  fashion  house  &  also  works  in  the  family  business…raj  never  reveals  his  true self  to anybody  not  even  his  family…

Kavya  garewal :- he  is  mayank  son.. hates  his  father  may  be  because  his  father  never  had  time  for  him.. he  looks  up  to  veena &  lalit  as  his  parents… he  is  close  to  his  brother's  &  works  along  with  raj…

Angad garewal :-  he  is  a singer a  rockstar.. unlike  his  father  he  is  not a  jovial  person  he  is  always  serious.. but  it  does  not  mean  he  has  a  grey  shade  character  like  his  mother  it  is  just  that  he  loves  his  family  but  does  not  express  it..

Mukti garewal :- { played  by  mukti  of  kzk } younger  sister  of  angad.. being   the  only  sister  all  the  brother's  pamper  her  a  lot… she  is  very  close  to  her  brother's  &  does  not  like  her  mother  as  she  wants  to  break  the  family  relationships..  

All  the  four  brother's & mukti  often sit  together  &  chill out.. almost  everyday  they sit  &  talk  about  that  day's  doings…

The  Sinha's :-

Mr. Sinha & Mrs. Sinha  are  not  alive..  they  lost  their  lives  in  a  car accident  5 years  ago… they  are   successful  business people   in  Delhi....  now  they  have  two  daughters  &  one  son..

Prerna sinha :-  { played  by  prerna of  kzk }handles  her  father's  business… loves  her  younger  sis  &  brother as  her  chidren..  her  family  her friend's  are her  life….

Khushi sinha :-{ played  by  our  very own  Aamna Shariff  sorry  I  changed  the  name  as  I  felt  khushi  is  a  nice  name  I  hope  u  don't  mind…}  a  very  straight forward  &  out  going  person.. runs  a  botique  &  also  is  a  journalist but  khushi  is  not  totally a journalist  she  sometimes  just  writes ,  write-ups  &  collects articles just  as  a  hobby…..she  works  with  prerna  &  helps  her  to  an extent in  her  business ….she  fights  for  the  right  &  wrong  &  has  always  supported  the  right.. she  never  stands  injustice…

veer sniha :-  {played  by  prem  of kzk } a  very  supportive  brother.. loves  both  his  elder  sis  a  lot  &  is  studying  in  the  U.S  doing  his  law…     

with   the  sinha's  two  other  girls  stay.. they  are  anjali kapoor  &  kripa  Sharma.. there  families  are  away  in  the U.S….

anjali  { played by anjali  of kavyanjali } &  kripa { played by kripa of  kyph }:- these  two  are  khushi's  best  friend's… they  live  with  prerna  &  khushi…for  them  prerna  is  like  their  elder  sis  &  for  prerna  they  are  a  important  part  of  her  family.. they  work  with  prerna  &  khushi  in  the  business…anjali  & khushi  know  everything  about  khushi  all  the  three  never  hide  any  secrets  from  each  other…

the  main  characters  are  raj  &  khushi.. { guys  I  would  like  to  tell  you  that  this  story  will  be  a  kind  off 

flash back  until  some  parts  of  the  story  but  it  will  have  the  present  story  also…}

promo :-

now  we  see  a  girl  walking  on  the empty  roads  of  Shimla.. it is  snowy but  then  nothing  seems  to  disturb   her  &  separate  her  from  her  thoughts….

The  girl  is  thinking :-  zindagi    ke  khel  bhi  bade  ajeeb hothe  hain.. joh  guzar  gaya  hain  usse  bar  baar  annkhon ke  saamne  laakar  khada  kar  dethi  hain…na  jane  ab  zindagi  mujhse  kya  karawayegi.. aaj   usne  joh  bhi  kaha  woh  sahi  kaha  lekin  main  apni  zindagi  ek  aisa  insaan  ke  saath  nahi  bithasakthi  joh…….lekin  main  karoon  bhi  tho  kya  karoon..  tears  roll  down  her eyes she  then  laughs  sarcastically  &  says  naam  tho  khushi  hain  par  zindagi  mein  khushi  ki  koi  aahat  bhi  nahi  hain  siwai..

{she  stops  wipes  her  tears  &  continues  walking  & thinking }{ab  yeh  siwai  kya  hain  baad  mein  bataugi }

now  we  see  a  guy   sitting  at  pub  &  having a  glass  of  wine  in  his  hand.. he  is  just  observing  the  glass   very  keenly…&  is  thinking :-  aaj  mujhe  us shaks  se  madat  maangni  padi  jisse  main  sabse  zyada  nafrat  kartha  hoon.. aaj  phir  zindagi  ne  mujhe  ussi  mukaan  par  laa  khada  kiya  jahaan  mere  pass  aur  koi  raastha  hi  nahi  hain .. he  breaks  the  glass  in  his  hand  aur woh  kaanch  ussi  ke  haantho   mein  chubthe  hain   aur  woh  apne  haath  mein  lage  kaanch  aur  khoon  ko  dekhkar  kehtha  hain :-  jab  apno  ne  itni  takleef  pohanchayi  hain  tho  yeh  kaanch  ka  lagna  tho  mamuli  si  baat  hain.. tabhi  usse  peeche  se  awaaz  detha  hain  :- rajjjjjjjjj { raj  turns  back &  the  person  continues} dher  ho  rahi hain  chalo……raj  starts  walking  out….

[yes  guys  it  is  our  hero  raj ]     

then  the  screen  is  divided  into  two…

one  side  khushi  is  walking  on  the  roads  &  the  other side  raj  is  moving towards  his  car.. both  very  angry  &  frustrated  with  the  way  life  is  taking  them  &  not  knowing  now  where  life  will  take  them..…

{ guys  this  promo  is  the  present  but  then  a  flashback  will  be  shown…I  hope  it  is  not  confusing}

I  hope  all  of  you  liked  the  introduction  &  the  promo  the  first  part  will  be  posted  next  Sunday…..

Now  to  know  what  has  happened  in  raj  &  khushi's  life.. khushi  ki  zindagi  mein  khushi  kyun  nahi  hain.. aur uske  pass  kaunsi  ek  khushi  hain , raj  kissse  nafrat  kartha  hain…. etc  etc  sawaalo  ke  jawaab  jaanne  ke  liye  padthe  rahiye  " DIL  SE  DIL  THAK "…

I'll  be  waiting  for  your  comments  &  compliments…

Take care..

Byeeeeeee

Love 

Surya…. 😳   

Dil Se Dil Thak- Intro,  pg 1
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 1, pg 3
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 2, pg 6
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 3, pg 11
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 4, pg 16
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 5, pg 21
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 6, pg 25
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 7, pg 28
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 8, pg 33
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 9, pg 39
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 10, pg 41
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 11, pg 44
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 12, pg 48
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 13, pg 53
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 14, pg 57
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 15, pg 62
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 16, pg 64
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 17, pg 67
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 18, pg 72
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 19, pg 75
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 20, pg 84
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 21, pg 93
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 22, pg 97
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 23, pg 103
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 24, pg 111
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 25,  pg 118
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 26, pg 126
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 27, pg129
Dil Se Dil Thak - Part28, pg 136
Dil Se Dil Thak- Part 29, pg 141
Dil Se Dil Thak link 2 added, pg 150

Promo- page 1
Promo- page 92

video mixes
Page 72
Page 38

Aamir's review from my point of view- Page  123  

Edited by sun_423 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruti11 thumbnail
suri jaan wat a starting 👏 i know tumahri yeah story brilliant ho gi as master mind likh raha hi isko 😳 luved it
rajeev1 thumbnail
😃 ..woooooooooooooow....great intro yaar...wil b waiting for the update..you rock surya..muuuuwwwaaa 😳
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
thanks a ton farah... 🤗 me will try & continue soon..... 😊 😛 😃
Rajeev_gr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow yar suri gr8 intro 👏 just cant w8 to read the part 😊 khushi is a nice name so chalega dont worry & raj ohhhh i just love to call rajeev raj 😳 & ye intro he tumhare DIL SE hamare DIL TAk pohanch gaya hai to story kya hogi? 😊 plzz try to cont B4 sunday 😊
*~sur~* thumbnail

surii posted storyy !!! yipee........😳 yaar jitna pyaara naam utni hi pyaari story 👏 👏  👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 it simply ROCKZZ !!!! teri story padte waqt kuch aur samjh hi nahin aata kaash tu saari story ek baar mein post karde taaki non-stop pad loo 😆 😆 btw the story i mean the intro is mindblowing.........it is juzzz excellent and the promo was fnatabulous  👏 👏 rocking yaar...........this story wud also gonna be my fav.......i am addicted to it.......1st part se hi !!! 😳 suriiii u rock !!!

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
suri di.........
bolay to aik dam jhakas story hai......... 😛 kia scenes hain..........aik dam fit ji

raj & khushi................nice names........... 👏 ......no actually the bestest names...........

i know k app ki yeh story bhi ZKS ki tarhan super doper hit ho gi 👏

the promo is just sooooooooo good............dialogues zabardast hain........... 😳

u gonna be rock 👏

lol
ana
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
vEry nice introduction.The casting is superb.the location is nice & cool.its snowyEdited by jasminerahul - 17 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
thanku so much jasmine... 😊 😛 😃
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajeev_gr8

wow yar suri gr8 intro 👏 just cant w8 to read the part 😊 khushi is a nice name so chalega dont worry & raj ohhhh i just love to call rajeev raj 😳 & ye intro he tumhare DIL SE hamare DIL TAk pohanch gaya hai to story kya hogi? 😊 plzz try to cont B4 sunday 😊

R.S no  shukriya.....ya  even  i  like  calling  Rajeev  Raj.. mujhe  khushi  hain  ki  yeh  kahani  tumhare  dil  thak  pohanchi....main  poori  koshish  karoongi  ki  agli  part  next  sunday  se  pehle  post  kar  doon.......😃