rsusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
updating in 10 min anyone waiting 
rsusmita thumbnail

PART-28

IT IS ALMOST 2 DAYS THE STRIKE HAS STARTED BUT OBERIOS CAME TO KNOW THAT GEET HANDA WAS BEHIND OF  ALL THESE, THEY DID NOT CAME DOWN

On the other there was lot of pressure on geet and other side construction work has been stopped because of looses , and the chit fund amount has to been given in 3 days , she was trying hard to be normal,

When geet woke up in the midnight she saw maan was not there on the bed, light was on the next room

She felt very happy altleast he has started  painting  something because of her pressure ,

Maan became busy with the work in the morning, and in the night he is trying to devote some time for painting '.but she did not ansk him anything'.

1''2'..3'.days paased liked  this she saw maan was spending nights in that room

On the third , she could not control herself,

Maan please show me the painting please

Painting

Ha paitning

His face became very dull hearing the word

I could not put one single stroke

I do not believe you, from the last 3 days you are doing the work and you are telling that you  did not start at all

Maan went quietly in other room and brought the painting

Geet saw that

he was telling true, he did not even started

one type of fear was there in her voice

maan 'you did  not do the painting

ha geet ...i am not able to understand anything'..why iam not able to do anything

geet could not understand this.he is an artist, he will in his own world, but she is not like that'. She observes people

from the next day she observed maan routine'..

she could understand why maan was not able to do painting '.the reason behind  is she herself

maan has left everything and came to her world ,  helping her in business, looking after her ,

then how could one artist be ,without her knowledge she has killed one artist , she has changed him into a normal person ,she has  no right to change other man life,

maan  you are not able to paint because of me

nonsenses geet , it is not like that

see before also, I used work like this, in the morning and  do the painting in the   night

that is different maan,

everytime you are spending with me, or  with the office, where you have   to spend time thinking how deal with others,   you are lost in this corporate world maan,

no geet I do not believe in this see it is not like that

even before,  when there no money also and no work   sometimes I could not paint 

it is not like that maan there is slight irritation in her voice

at the that time , there was no mental tension,

no geet what you are thinking is wrong, it is nothing related to my painting

no iam sure

geet this confidence is not good

he could feel he is raising his voice

immediately he tried to be calm

okay geet tell me what should I do now

I just want to tell tell you that if it is continuing like this,   the artist in you will defenetiely  will die

There was complete silence in the room

Geet I want you ask one question

If got some thing hurt, and stayed in the hospital, will you look after me and you will leave me telling that, it is good hospital, there doctors and nurses to look after me? tell me geet you will stay with me and look after me

She was silent,

He kept her hands on her cheeks, I know geet you will look after me, that is love'.even the  love is above  all these arts ,painting

She closed her eyes, not able to see his eyes

She could hear his foot steps going out

She want tell him that'. She will not stay like that yes' she will not stay like that

When every one is there what is the need to stay

But if she tell that word , every one will shout at her, they will taunt at her'.she not good wife'. But this is life

there is one word that is "detachment'''

not only for business  people but also for artists

why cannot maan understand this

at that same time her cell rang from unknow number

with slight hestitation she lifted it

is was call from central minsister madharao pa

the minister wants to meet her

she  was surprised from this phone call , why would minister  want s to meet her that too when he told that he want to meet her in maan absence

when minister came there  were no one in the house'

maan went to the office

she offered  him the seat near the bed

sorry sir I cannot get up

no problem geet I know that , for some time he asked her about her health

geet knows that he has not came for  asking  about her health, she was waiting , when he will tell the reason for his coming here

he started his conversation

maan made  has won the competition, in  one day he painted that painting , the judges could not believe that , defentely he is going to become world famous , my daughter meera she also told  the same thing

iwant  to come the point for which I came , I want him to become next lenorad , picasa, raja ravi ravi varma

geet was seeing him, she did not understand his words

why he wants to do like this

Geet , maan has do one painting for me

, geet was still in  shock

Geet maan  paitning will be world  famous it will be compared to monalisa ,,   , I will the put the maan  patiitng in the international market,  everthing I will look after but only consider  is that maan has to  do  painting

Geet will you agree with this

Geet was still in the  shock

I do not have any problem sir, but maan should agree

Geet you should make him agree

I know geet you are surprised ,, I know you do not believe me, I am poilitican , I will  do any work with any benefit

You are thinking why iam doing this , why I am making maan do painting for me

I am coming to that point, geet ,

Maan  while doing the  painting he should not stay here, he must be with me, at my place'or the place which I choose. And the whole period there should not be any communication between between you too,

And  iam going to pay the painting  cost nowi tself, this is I crore , and the balance of the amount when maan finishes his painting,

But sir how there is not time limit for finishing his painting , he may take take sometimes more time to finish it

I know that geet, he will stay with the whole period , how much  he may take the time

But I do not whether  maan will agree to your proposal

That is your responsibility  geet

I know geet in what type of situation you are , i know that you are facing the financial problems, with one call I can the banker to work for you , and all

Your financial problems  will be solved

Geet was looking at him

She could not understand what to to do

As wife she wants her husband to grow, she was  not thinking about the money but about him, will he accept this porpsal, will be he ready to  leave her and go

What geet what you are thinking

See you have to make maan agree to this proposal

Geet you are looking as if you are shocked

Ha  iam shocked , because

Why you are doing all this

For a mere of a painting, you giving this amount cash and   want sot talk to my banker and help me in this financial crisis

He smiled listening to her words,

Geet I have full confidence that maan will defentely will do the painting which will fetch me lot benefits

Saying that he immediately left the place thinking

Ha geet this amount is very less compared to my daughter life, atleast she can live a  happy life in ending stage

precape: will maan will agree and leave geet and  go

guys you have to wait for that 

Edited by rsusmita - 11 years ago
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
what maan will do... will geet can stay appart fm maan..pls cont soon...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 28
being a politician he has showed his colors...
what is the real reason and deed he wants Maan to do for his daughter?
love her while hes married to Geet?
would he do the same if the roles are reversed?
send Maan if hes married to Meera to Geet?
cont soon dear...
ManeetTUJANENA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is so hurting this is emotional ... ohh god imagining the nxt few update is so much difficult ... meera maan geet ... i dnt undrstnd why does love hs to give so many exms... cont sooon
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update 
continue soon
rsusmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManeetTUJANENA

this is so hurting this is emotional ... ohh god imagining the nxt few update is so much difficult ... meera maan geet ... i dnt undrstnd why does love hs to give so many exms... cont sooon

yes dear
my story is just about conflict of emotions
all are correct in their own thoughts
thanks for liking my story

nats0101 thumbnail
well.. i m really confused whom to side up wid ryt now..

geet is worried abt maan's creativity!!
maan worried abt geet..
meera n her dad want maan..!! which i dont like.. or probably i m way 2 biasd abt maneet!!
bt apparently meera inspires maan to paint..

so ultimately maan will have to choose between his wife and his lover??

a situation i was scared of..!!

plz continue soon!!
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ha I got the twist minister wants Maan to be separate from his wife and live in his house and with his daughter...

is he planning to make his daughter sleep with a married man...

or he is planning to serve his daughter to Maan on platter as prostitute...

this is what u r planning to show that how can a father stoop so low and bring mate for his daughter so that she can have sexual relation with a man whom she desire before her death...

that is why u are showing Geet as she don't love Maan truely...u are making Geet vamp to show Meera lovable...

thanx for pm...