Frequent Posters

alicia212 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow great story plz update soon
thanks for the pm
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I read all chapters in one go. I enjoyed it very much.
You are really good writer. I loved the storyline.
I am happy to see Khusi ignoring Arnav.  I dont know for some reason I dont want Khushi to give in easily. I want Arnav to suffer more, for what he did. ( may be I am a sadist ...ha ha)
Waiting for your next update
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I"ll only forgive u , if u update the nxt one ASAP.:))))
This was v heaty. Emotional update.. It's going to b v hard for arnie if khushi's behavior will remain like this. Poor arnie.
As usual arnie's rescue timing was superb n ayeshas was prefetch BAD.
Pls I wanna know what's happening. Update it faster.
Rhysenn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm actually kind of torn in between crying for Arnav or Khushi. Both suffered a lot...but...I don't know! It's kind of hard to put it in words..but, I loved it!!
desisoaps05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AAAHHH FRUSTRATION THAT SHE WON'T JUST TALK TO HIM. Give him a CHANNNCEEE. Jeez. I know Ayesha would've been hurt if Khushi didn't pick her but come onnn~!
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am so touched that you responded to every comment, thanks.

I love how desperate he is and how determined he is to win her back, I know she is trying to be strong but her heart is already showing signs of weakening what with her conversation with DM. 

I understand why you let Ayesha pick her up and it's your story and you are doing a brilliant job with it, hence going to sit back and trust that you know best on how you want to tell it. 

Their characters are so real that one can not help but feel there pain and anguish and just want them not to waste more time and be together, but I guess Khushi needs that time...so will wait till she is ready to accept and trust his love and him.

Thanks for the pm
--BumbleBee-- thumbnail
You replied to everybody who commented. Muah❤️
Whaaat? 
No no no no. 😡
Bechara ASR. Ad Khushi has started thawing. 😃
Please give us some Arhi intense scene in the next chapte, without Ayesh. Pretty please?
Thanks for the PM..
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Archi! You're awesome ^_^ I'm horrible, So sorry for not commenting on the last few updates. Got uber busy and whatnot. But regardless! Awesome update! I loved how Ayesha gave ASR a heart attack with the boyfriend business 🤣🤣 Totally made my life. And with this update, go Khushi. Seriously. I'm ok with ASR being punished some more. Regardless of what he might have felt, I think what he did to Khushi was infinitely worse! But also at the same time, I'm glad to see Khushi finally thinking abuot things from his point of view.

Loved the ending here. And continue soon!

Cheers!
Naina

PS: You're watching Arjun? hehe me too! I'm loving it right noww ^_^
jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey love jus saw ur ff and read alll the pages in one go man lved it
its awosomeee can u plz pm me whn u update next if u don mind plzzz
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yupp... bringing my chappal... just when i thought they'll clear out some misunderstanding... or maybe some scenes in the rain... you brought the tragic queen... Ayesha... loved it nonetheless! :)