My works on MAAANEET - A epitome of Love

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi sweethearts...

i love to call my friends sweethearts... so hope tat no one has a problem by me calling you as sweetheart...

Someone asked me to create a post where i can give links to my all works and here it is...

so i m giving you liknk to all my four ff's...

MAAN + GEET = MAANEET A EPITOME OF LOVE TO ALL OF US... THEY WERE, ARE AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN SPECIAL TO ME... AS WELL HOLD A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART... WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO FORGET THEM LIKE ALL OF U THERE...

My 1st FF

~~~JOURNEY OF RELATIONSHIPS~~~

A unsaid love, emotions, jealousy, revenge, family ties and friendship.

Prologue

Khuranna's and Handa's are family friends and sat next to each other in Khuranna Mansion and Handa Haveli with different business grounds. Khuranna's in Construction and Handa's in Textiles.

What happens when the parents decide their children's marriage when they were just born (ie Maan + Geet and Arjun + Anvesha). What happens when the same children grow up with reserved nature, attitude, different perspective of life. What happens when jealousy creeps in one of the siblings of  a family with full of rage, revenge and wants to destroy the other. What happens and who suffers with these revenge  which not only destroys the love and faith but pulls a kind hearted person to a darkness of life where he becomes the rude arrogant businessman without any feelings for other and the other changed from a bubbly, lovely nature to pale, emotionless and fears to love and make friends. The incident, which changes their lives from best to worst. But the hidden feelings for GEET his MISHTI by MAAN are just locked inside his heart. What happens when one such incident in their life is  planned by Dev and Rahul to destroy the unsaid love of MAAN and GEET for their on means. What happens when they show tat a lie is true. What happens when rahul lust for geet is shown as his love for her by dev to maan.What happens when they plan the worst night for geet. What happens when the unsaid love of one  is never understood by the other and the loving nature and innocence of one is taken by  other meaning. What happens when the other siblings blame one for the root cause of that one faithful night. What effect does this have on the other relations of the two family. Will the truth ever come in front.

Will the truth change their lives. What will happen to their love which is hidden in their heart. Will the hatred in geet for maan ever change even though the love for him is more. Will these two lovers who never voiced their feelings for each other ever come out of the darkness shell. Will rahul come back to their life after that faithful night. Will dev be successful in separating maan and geet as dev loved geet but geet never showed any feelings of love towards him. Will geet be saved from the clutches of Rahul and Dev. What will be her decision after knowing the truth I mean the lie which dev and rahul has created. Will maan and geet come out and win their love to each other.

My 2nd FF ---- very close to me as i have put all my emotions and feelings in it.. writing and typing each update has made me shed my tears..

~~~LOVE AND HATE~~

Hatred is a poison that fills your body. It becomes impossible to think of anything else but the object of your hatred. Sometimes if you don't encounter the object of your hatred for a length of time, the hatred may dissipate throughout your body. You may under the impression that the feeling is gone. The truth is that is has spread like a cancer. It is very important if possible to tell the person who you are angry with how you feel.

"Hate is often an obverse form of love.
You hate someone whom you really wish to love but whom you cannot love."

~~~

"Hate is a disguised form of love.
You can only hate someone that you have the capacity to love because if you are really indifferent,
you cannot even get up enough energy to hate him"

My 3rd FF

~~~DANGEROUS LOVE~~~

Prologue

Wats love...

Love is the sweetest of dreams, and the worst of nightmares!!!!!

If you're not ready to cry, if you're not ready to take the risk, if you're not ready to feel the pain, then you're not ready to fall in love!!!!!!

Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, and trusting them not to!!!!!!

He says...

Love  me without fear

Trust me without questioning

Accept me without change

Desire me without inhibitions...

When you smile I can feel

All my passion unfolding

Your hand brushes mine

And a thousand sensations

Seduce me!!!!!!!

Want to do things so wild with you tat I don't know how to say them!!!!!!!!!

She says...

Love is beautiful when its pure

Love is life when we let live free

Love is soul when you live with love

In all love is as pure as god...

Want to live a life with him with love and not dangerous love!!!!!!!!

A love which is beyond imagination for him but a fear for her.

As the name suggest its about love which is dangerous. A love full of passion, possessiveness, arrogance, dominance, wild thoughts, and foremost fear...

My 4th FF

~~PYAR YA SAZAA~~

PROLOGUE

Kya pyar karna itni badi galati hain, ki uski sazza hume apne pyar ko har taraf se barbaad karne pe mazboor kar de. Kya pyar karna itni badi galati hain ki kuch unkahein raaz  ushe zindagi ki sabse badi sazza de.

Kya pyar karna itna galat hain ki ushi rishte ko barbaad karne ke liye apne hi apnso se dhoka kar de. Kyu karthe hain apne aise ki jaha har zindagi badal jaye, jaha har ek woh rishte se nafrat hoti hain jo kabhi humare itne kareeb the aur shayad aaj bhi hain. Kya sach mein Pyar ki itni badi sazza milti hain. kya pyar itna mazboor kartha hain ki hum ushi pyar ko dard dene ke liye  kuch bhi kar sakthe hain.

Can we destroy the one whom we loved so much. Can we destroy the beautiful feelings tat still reside inside our heart. Will their children suffer in this Pyar ki Sazza. Will they get their share of love from their parents or will they be also destroyed like their parents.

hope so u all like it

thank you so much for ur love and please do keep showering it on me

Love you alll

Shoba...

Edited by sdlife19 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dolly10 thumbnail