SS: Aakhein updatating page 3

RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hellooo Everyone, my faithfull and loyal readers as well as my new readers...
Now I know most of you want to slap me with a chappal for not updating the two most special ffs you like -Posession and ek anchaha failsa..
now here is the true news. I have been seriously ill for past few weeks and head aches and sun strokes (cos of too much sun) and also been applying for jobs and all
Notes now  for POSESSION- My mind is blank at the moment.. as in I know the storyline but How am i going to get there.. my mind is blank... I have been making notes and update will be up InshaAllah by monday the latest..
For Ek Anchaha Faisla.. Update is half done because this is the update which will reveal lots of secrets... and this will be up tommorow..
For The hunted.. the update is done... just need to tweaks.. update first thing tomw
and for 3 slaps or Love.. update on MONDAY! This is a promise... TOmorrow I will work on all updates to be finished or half done for the ones due on Monday..
Till then I thought let me give you a 3-4 Part SS!!!
This is a new story.. it came to me last week.. and I thought let me entertain you and get this out of my head first
Here it is

Part 1

Maan Singh Khurana, the richest and most eligible bachelor in all of India and one of them in all the world. The owner of Khurana constructions the biggest multi national construction company in the world. He is rich famous and a real casanova. A guy who loves to give love to thousands of girls. In with the new out with the old was his motto. That's who he is and will be. Marriage, why tie down to one relationship when he can bed any girl he wants and all girls are ready to through themselves on his. But one day changed everything. 

That day Maan Singh Khurana walked into his office after 6 weeks. A new architecht had been assigned as his old one Sasha had created too much trouble. She was a damn good architect and damn good in bed as far as Maan was concerned but that chit of a girl wanted him to marry her and thats what she thought until Maan threw her out of his life personally and professionally after her constant nagging which then turned into blackmailing. He smirked to himself as he walked towards his cabin after greeting his employees.

In the main area of the office chewing a pen and reading through a very important file stood a girl in a white kurta, opened hair and a black skirt. She was reading the file when a call came for her. She turned around and smiled and asked
'kaun hai Pinky' She smiled.
'aur kaun ho sakta hai?' Pinky laughed. Geet ran to the phone
'Geet don't run' said Pinky
'Oh no Geet please don't run.' Adi yelled.
'Hogaya satyanash' exclaimed Romeo. Geet ran to the phone knocking over a chair, a vase and almost banging into Pinky's desk, dropping files
'Geet turn around and look what you done' Pinky said.
Geet turned and saw what she did and grinned.
'phir se' Geet looked at the mess
'ha phir se.. miss tooffaanmel. Hamesha kuch na kuch se takratey ho' laughed Adi.
'Kya karu Adi... dekhna to parta hai pehle nahi ta na' Geet laughed as she took the phone.
'Hello Sweetheart' Geet spoke into the phone.
'Mama, main Mahi.. mujhe na woh, ha.. woh wali doll chahiye naya wala.. maine Arjun uncle kaha woh apko email kardenga'
'tik hai mere bachi aur kuch'
'ha I love you'
'I Love you too'

At that moment Geet turned around and smiled as she walked towards her cabin when she was told by Adi that her boss Maan Singh Khurana was back and was calling her into his office.

Maan entered his office and called for his new architect to come and see him. He smirked to himself as his peon told him it was a young woman age of around 21 or 22 and she was beautiful. Maan smirked and thought a new girl. Geet knocked on his door and asked for permission to enter.
'Come in'
'Good morning Sir, I'm Geet Handa nice to meet you sir' Geet smiled at him. Maan looked up and was shocked at seeing her. Geet just stood there normally.
'Tum?' Maan asked.
'Sir kya aap mujhe jantey ho?' Geet asked confused. 'main to apse pehle kabhi nahi milee' Maan was still shocked.
'Tum nahi architect yaha par kaise.. ' Did this girl really not recognise him? The act that he did with her 3 and 1/2years ago does she not remember his face.  Was she planning something
At that moment Maan's best friend Rohit and Geet's friend walked in.
'Good morning dude, how are you nice to see you in office.. hi Geet' Maan came out of his reverie and turned to Rohit and said hi.
'Sir kuch kaam hai' asked Geet looking at Maan confused and a bit freaked out at the way he was staring at her.
'Nahi kuch nahi'
'tik hai main chaltey ho' She smiled 'bye Rohit' Geet said as she walked towards the door and hit it. Maan looked at her with concern and Geet turned and pounted a baby smile
'phir se' Geet said
'Sambalkar Geet' Rohit smiled. Geet smiled and walked out of the cabin. Rohit looked at her and as did Maan as she walked and banged into a table dropping another vase.
'yeh ladki na, pehle jab dekh nahi sakti ti kisi cheeze se kabhi nahi takrati ti ti. Ab jabse aakhein waapas achuke hai har cheeze se takrati hai' Rohit said smiling.
'dekh nahi saktey matlab' asked Maan looking at Rohit.
'Geet Handa was blind. She lost her eyesight when she was young. But thankfully to medical science, she managed to get her eyesight back 3 years ago. aur phir Arjun ke kehne par maine yaha ausey job peh lagwaya. Bechaari ke saath bohot bura hua ta.  Some man took advantage of her blindness and took advantage of her and her family, her brother and father didn't take her side'
Maan was shocked. She was blind in her past. Thats why she didn't recognise him. He was feeling more and more guilty at what he did to her in his anger and his youth days.
'Kya hua ta Geet ke saat'
'She was raped brutally by someone and when her family found out, they were set to kill her'
Maan was shocked...

PRECAP
the PAST

Edited by sweetysumaiya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
interesting
waiting for moree :)
i hope its not maan who raped her in the past
update soon !!:-) !!
maangeet_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Great ss...
Maan as a casanova...
He was surely shocked to see geet and even more shocked when she did not recognise him...
Why????
What is maan and geet's connection??? I have a bad feeling that maan raped geet...
Geet did not recognise maan because she did had never seen him...hmmm...
So mahi is that rapist's daughter...so mahi is maan's daughter...maybe...
Continue soon...
Please do give us regular updates for this ss...pwease...
Continue soon please...
dolly10 thumbnail
awesome
loved it.
waiting for next part.
Angel.Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
awesome yaar...plzz cont.. I just loved this..
nats0101 thumbnail
gr8 strt..
so maan took adv of her n maahi is his daughter!!
waiting for more!!
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
interesting 
waiting for next update...
angelaraf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Waiting for next!!
Shalve thumbnail