waiting for the next encounter
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
 i knew that ius going to happen
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
superb...he acted only thinking about geets happiness.
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Part1
Very interesting story.
He purposely dropped the marriage card so that geet can stay away and move on...
What is his health problem...?
Amazing start
thanks for pm
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Part 2
Loved His Side Of Story...
OMG he is hade over heels in love with his student...
So sad that he could not express it b'coss of his health problem and he left the job...
Now please I cant wait more...update next part Whose Side Of Story...
Its getting more interested to know what might have happened...
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it dear... itna pyaar... or itni lambi judai... shruti ab to dono ko milwa do ...
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

so here it is

WHO'S SIDE OF STORY

PINKY'S SIDE

2nd Oct 2011

I were shocked to find Geet on my doorstep all drenched in sorrow, her eyes were swelling and red, it looked as if she had not slept and cried all night, I took her inside and settled her in the guest room, Adi came out, "hey, who is it at this hour?" I indicated him to keep quiet, and whispered GEET, he gave me a silent look and went to our room, he would wait for me to tell him, he knows that she is my childhood friend and there are few things that she shares only with me.

I forced her to change and meanwhile made hot turmeric milk for her and Upma, she looked as if she has not eaten anything for many hours, she was exhausted, I just wondered what might have happened. She had gone to NIT-B, maybe she met Maan sir there and seeing him happily married would have broke her, I felt pain for my friend. By the time I reached her room she had took a shower and looked a bit relaxed, at first she declined but on my continuous pursuance she ate little and drank milk.

I waited for her to tell me what had happened, and what she told me left me in a state of shock, I looked at her and she smiled at me hoping that I would say something, and I tried my best to remember what had  happened that day and I remembered and narrated as I had recalled, I squeezed her hand and said, "I am sorry dear, just because of me you were forced to believe that he is married" she smiled and said, "no, Pinks remember you were going to ask him but I forced you not to, it's not your fault, its destiny" I knew she will never blame anyone for anything she was the sweetest girl I have ever known, she looked a bit relaxed after narrating her part and said, "I just came to you as I needed someone to tell all this who can understand me without blaming me, Pinks thank you for being there always for me" I patted her cheek and helped her sleep.

After she slept I came out of the room and closed the door behind, Adi, my husband was waiting for me, I sat next to him and rested my head in his lap, he asked, "is Geet ok, any problems, she looked pale"  I said, "she is low, do you remember Adi, I told you that she is in love with one of our professor's "  he said, "yes, you also told that he is married now" I had tears in my eyes, "yes, but it was all a misunderstanding"  he said, "pardon" I told him how I had found the card and how we two believed that he was due to marry someone, at this point he interrupted, "Pinky, what is his name?" I asked, "Who's?" he said, "the professor she loves" I said, "did I not ever tell you" he nodded, "no, you always said professor"  I pouted, "maybe just because I did not feel like taking his name, he was Maan sir"

Adi gave me a shocked look and said, "Maan sir like in Maan Singh Khurana" I said, "yes, you know him?" he said, "he is my best friend, he is MK" I were surprised, yes Adi had a very good friend MK, I have never met him but he calls very frequently at our place, Adi chats with him on Skype and we also exchange greetings, buti have never met him, as he never travels for long distances, he has some problem in his spinal cord and though he is not bedridden or on wheel chair, he avoided travelling. And for on our part Adi hardly takes vacation and when he takes we either go to HSPur or to his place. If only I had once visited his place I would have known that he is Maan sir. Now I understood why he mad eus believe in his marriage.

But its better late then never I will tell her everything as soon as she is awake, I too slowly drifted to sleep as it were still 3:30 am

ADI'S SIDE

After Pinky drifted to sleep I went to my study room and pulled out my dairy, Pinky has always been a respectful wife and she never interfered my private area, I hope she would have, as if she would have once read this dairy she would have known about MK.

I and MK were not always friends; we met for the first time at NIT-J in August, 1995, I were student of Electronics engineering and he was of Chemical engineering, we shared the same room in the hostel, and during the ragging period we came close to each other and our friends till today.

It was only during classes that we had our separate ways, otherwise we were inseparable, we made things rock, and such was our image that you can say that "out there we held a very responsible position, every time something went wrong we were held responsible" teachers loved us and students were proud of us.

MK had his own charm, girls of all age groups drooled over him but he never paid attention, he was lost in his own world, he was waiting for his dream girl, his Hema Malini, as years slipped I teased him that he will grow old in waiting for that girl, but he said he would wait till his last days, when I use to ask him how will he recognize her he would say that the moment he will see her he will know that she is the girl.

We took different ways after our graduation I went to IIT for my M.Tech and he went to NIT-B, I wanted to join some MNC and he wanted to pursue PhD after that. He joined NIT-B while pursuing his PG. distance did not create distance in our friendship, Telephone and letters kept us updated.

As I went through the pages in my diary I found 7th July 2001, he called me that night and told me that he had found his dream girl, I were happy but he also told me that she was his student so a big NO for any advances till she studied there.  10th July 2001, he had taken her photograph from the admission form and kept it in his purse, 10th Aug 2001, he told me how shocked he was that girl whom he referred as Ms. Handa had a gut to openly drool over him, coming entries were filled with how that girl followed him and how hard it is becoming for him to control his feelings.

Later he use to tell me how she behaved in his class, like a love sick puppy, he many and time wanted to hug her and kiss her insane, but alas she was his student and such behavior on his part will cause problems, now I knew how hard it would have been for him I had seen Geet shedding tears for him year after year, I curse myself for not knowing that she was not Ms. Handa but Geet, I had seen her photo but it had been of her school days when she must have only been 15 or 16 years of age and I met her personally when she 3 years back.

I still remember that evening he took me to a jeweler shop, he wanted to purchase a ring for her, I teased him that first he should confirm her feelings, but he were very sure and finally brought a golden band with something inscribed on it, I made fun of him, then we went for dinner, he told me that he has submitted his thesis and his Viva went well, he would be awarded PhD any time soon. I were very happy for him, as we were returning from the restaurant we took the escalator down and I don't know how but he tripped falling down the full flight, we took him  immediately to the hospital.

He ended up having a serious back injury, doctors explained that the gap between L4 and L5 has been reduced by few micro millimeters, he was put on complete bed rest, with weight tied on both the legs, he recovered in a fortnight, he was able to walk but with a slight limp, which they said will go in few days, but, yes there was a but, no more tai chi sessions for him, and ,any more do's and many many more don'ts he has to take precautions throughout his life.

When he reached his room and we were left alone I gave him the ring he had brought that day he punched the wall, he had tears in his eyes, the strong man who made other scry was crying I felt like my heart was stubbed by a knife, I patted his shoulder and rolled the wheel chair and helped him in bed, I knew nothing will be right now, my friend had broke not only his back but his heart.

He tried hard and doctors were surprised they said it was his willpower that helped him recover so fast, he said, "I have to be on my feet before April, I did not want anyone to know at the college that I am almost a handicap, because if anyone knows it will mean that she will also know my condition, and then she will have to choose, and whether she chooses me or not I will be hurt, if she rejected me I will be broken and if she accepts me I will never be able to forgive myself, so I have to be there and pretend that I am all right",  did not know what to say, I wanted him to find peace so when he  forced me to print a wedding card, I refused but when he said that either  I do this for him or he will finish off his life, I had no choice and I did as he said.

I prayed for months for some miracle to happen and cursed myself in helping him print that stupid card, on 15th NOV 2005c when he called me to inform me that he had finally got her to read the card my all hopes were lost. But today with Geet here I knew what I have to do, she loved him dearly as much as he has always claimed she did.

He was right she loves him more then he loves her, that's why she is still not married and she is still in hope to get him back, MK I am coming to you with your bride, let me see how you will ignore her now.

THE THREE (ADI, PINKY & GEET)

Adi and Pinky told Geet everything, she cried and cried, "if only I would have know that he loves me I would not have gone" Adi patted her shoulder, "that's why he did not tell you"

It was decided that the three will go to visit KM, Adi said, "I will leave today and you two will leave tomorrow" Pinky protested,"why can't be go together" he smiled, "I have to do some brain washing before he sees Get, this time I will make sure, everything goes well and I also need to tell his family about her so that they support us and we soon hear wedding bells"

hit the like TAB 

comment as much as possible

this my first attempt to type so so much

encourage me

love me

support me

help me