Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

take_a_hint thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
CHAPTER 19

Maan, geet and sid went to Mumbai the very next morning ……………………. They were warmly greeted at armaan's place a very huge bungalow……………….. Geet immediately hugged armaan when she saw him……………….

"This the best news I have heard in years " geet said 
"Great " armaan said with a smile
"Where are they both ? " she asked eagerly and armaan pointed to a room ……………………….. geet immediately ran there …………………leaving behind poor maan and sid

"Congrats " maan said warmly finally when he got armaan's attention …………….
"Thanks " armaan said casually and lead them to ridz

Geet was already there holding the small angel in her arms ………………

"She takes after her father ………………. Same big nose "said geet giggling
"As if u have seen me when I was a child " said armaan 
"At least I saw the photos " geet replied

Maan looked at the small baby with tiny hands and legs in awe ………………………… he touched her tiny toes …………………. Geet gave the baby to maan but he nodded in negative ……………………..

" I kind of  afraid to hold the baby ………….. she is small " maan said causing everyone to laugh
" maan when will u learn if not now ………………. May be u need to expertise for that may help in future " ridhima said 

Maan slowly took the baby angel in his hand with geet's help but was over conscious not to hurt or scare her …………………..

" she is so cute " maan said 
 "Yeah like her father " armaan added
" can I have the baby in my arms " asked a curious sid
" not until she is 8 months " geet said

Later armaan guided maan and geet to their respective rrom …………………… for geet it was her second home …………………….. from childhood she was at 'malik's residence' than her house …………………. Maan was surprised to see many photos of geet in the family wall and most of the things were according to her taste ……………………….

Ridhima walked into geet's room after making the baby sleep …………………………. 

" so wats up ?"asked ridz
" why? Nothing much " said geet
" now u r gonna hide things from me and ur amy " said ridz 
" what ? " asked geet
" love is in air " ridz said with a smirk
" OMG! Is that so obvious ? " geet asked
" I always knew it ………….. u both in collage " said ridz
" armaan told u ? " asked geet

" well that idiot is not aware that u r in love with maan …………………. He for some reason thinks maan is not worthy u know" ridz said
" I know why …………………. Even after long four years in college maan didn't express his feelings so amy thinks that he is not sincere " said geet
" don't worry I ll make him understand ………………. Btw u tell me how this all happened " asked ridz curious

Geet narrated the whole story …………

" I wanted to tell both in person after all u r two are my only family …….. oops now a little addition " said geet
" is sid ok with it ? " asked ridz
" oh he has completely became maan's baby now ……………… I really wonder how they formed such a beautiful bond ………….. u know what sid calls him daddy and maan is so happy about it " geet said happily 

Ridhimma observed geet who was after many years blushing and smiling ………………. In fact this was the first time ridhimma has seen geet blushing ………………

They all were in the dining table having Lunch

" so wats bay's name ? " asked maan
" I don't know…………..actually its geet's choice " said ridz
" yeah it was an agreement that I ll name ridz's baby and she ll name mine ……………… so now its my turn " said geet
" have u decided ? " asked armaan
" of course throughout the journey I was thinking abt the name " said geet
" and the name is …………." Maan left the sentence incomplete for her to complete 
" Niki " said geet
" sounds great " ridz said and the others agreed

" why baby is not talking with me " asked sid 
" it will take more than a year for baby to talk to u " said maan
" will she talk with u all " asked sid
" no baby  . I mean niki will first talk to u before all of us " said maan 

From the beginning ridz and armaan were having a close watch on maan's behavior with sid ……………………. Though they know that maan loves geet they were not sure if he truly cares for Sid …………………. But everytime their suspicions were washed away with maan's love and care ……………………… Maan would always be with Sid taking care abt each and everything …………………. Answering to all his questions …………………… fulfilling all his wishes …………………….. Being a psychiatrist  it was easy for ridz to read ppl's mind and she was very sure that maan's love and care is genuine ……………………. Once armaan was sure with maan's character he decided to talk to him about taking his and geet's relationship to marriage ……………………… geet was his little princess and he can't allow anything to harm her ………………….. armaan decided to talk with maan then his family ………………….

Geet and ridz were on duty to make their kids sleep while maan and armaan were watching some random cricket match on TV …………………… but both know that they were left alone by the ladies to talk serious business

" ohk I m not good at talking so I ll directly ask u if ur feelings towards geet are genuine " asked armaan who sounded like a father rather than a friend
" u don't have to doubt that I love her more than anything in this entire world and I ll make sure that she and sid gets all happiness "  maan said ………………………… armaan was happy with the mention of sid with geet which showed that maan actually cared for the small boy ……………………….
" are u talking with ur family ? " asked armaan 

" my family never interrupts my decision but of course I ll let them know about my marriage ……………… and I bet they ll accept geet and sid "  maan said
" I want to talk to ur parents " said armaan
" u mean my daadi as my parents passed away 5 years before " said maan
" oh I m sorry " armaan continued " then I ll talk with ur daadi "
" we all can travel to delhi if u insist " said maan
" tats not possible with niki………….. she is too small " said armaan 
" fine I ll ask them to come here " maan said
" u don't have to …………… we ll have formal introduction first before we talk about marriage "said armaan
" how exactly  " maan asked and armaan said " technology "

Very morning next day maan spoke with daadi and Dev …………………. Daadi was happy that maan finally found a girl but was reluctant hearing about Sid ……………………… but she later gladly accepted when Maan said that he was going to marry the same girl who was his friend during collage days and who addresses daadi as ' dream girl '…………………….. daadi always liked geet and was more than happy to have her as her daughter In law ………………….. Maan and Dev easily convinced her about Sid …………………….. Dev and Annie were also friend with geet  and always knew about maan's feelings for her …………………. So they were happy 

Armaan spoke with Khurannas in Skype video chatting and he was haapy after knowing that they all knew geet since long and happy about her relationship with maan …………… armman promised them to visit their place to talk about wedding ……………………..

Maan and Geet couldn't be more happy ………………………. Geet then chatted with Daadi , Dev and Nt ………………………….. she felt as if reliving her life again ……………………………. Everything was so pleasing …………………

NEXT UPDATE THE REVELATION

I LL UPDATE ON THURSDAY THE NEXT PART AS ITS A SPECIAL DAY FOR GHSP U KNOW

Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
awsmmm updt
bhut happy happy updt tha
lvd it...
precap-- omg egrlyyy wtnggg 4 nxt part
cont sooonnn
   nd yees me frst ... kitne time baad...😃😃

Edited by tiakashyap - 12 years ago
rizwanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oo what revelation? Sid is actually Maans real son? ---> maybe...just a guess
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
awesome part..
daadi accepted..
w8ing 4 reveletion
TJ16ROX thumbnail
ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVD IT...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 19
nice part...
cont soon...
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent...loved the update...
daadi accepted.....
precap😛...can't wait...please update soon...

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow!that was superb..
so armaan too gave the green signal..
nw past!!!
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
GREAT UPDATE
AMY ACCEPTED MAAN AND HIS LOVE FOR GEET AND SID
AND DADI ACCEPTED BOTH GEET AND SID IN MAAN'S LIFE