Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
geet twisted the hand of BC...nice...😆

continue soon...
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
PART 7

BC admits Geet after that incident but he underestimates saying that woman never become soldier.Then Geet challenges BC that she'll become best Cadet of this academy.Here Kunal's parents try to convince him that the army life is so miserable.Mr.Sahani said dismissively,"I've so many soldier marching left right left right...but don't worry...I'll talk to that Chandok.From 10 yrs,I supply the goods to this academy only."

Kunal said dismissively seeing the wall,"You bet yahan bhi aaap hi ne choona lagaya haina???"Kunal's mom said bossily,"Paint this room & make this room air conditioned...How he supposed to be live here in this heat...there's only one fan & bed is two...In logon ko koi akal hai ya nahi???"

Kunal said casually,"Mom,mein is room ko share kar raha hoon mere moony ke saath..."Mr.Sahani said,"Haan koi Malik naam he uska..."Mrs.Sashani said with disgust,"Hai...Hai...mera beta kisi Haryanvi ke saath share kar raha hai is room ko?"

Then she started her drilling session to her son while Kunal listened to it calmly,"Abhi bhi waqt hai beta...If u join the military academy then badook pakadke tank mein hi ghoomta rahega...phir mere mercedes mein baitneka sapne ka kya hoga???Dekho...tu aur Mrs.Shrma ka bantu dono america jaayenge ...wahan toh tum mere saath computer mein chat toh kar saktha haina...aur tu Big Ben ke saamne photo toh khichva sakthe haina..."Kunal said innocently,"Mom...Big Ben London mein hai..."She said,"Oh...😲Kunal said dismissively,"Please give me a break...chill..."

Then Mr.Sahani said proudly that he'll make the room single occupancy but Kunal stamped his feet to that oppurtunity also saying that he don't want any help from him.Then Mr.Sahani reminds him that he have betted on him so don't make him disappoint while Kunal said proudly that he's not gonna come back and he's gonna loss the bet.

After his parents exit he took the guitar & played a strong tune & said happily,"Freedom..."

" border="">
While Ali saw this & asked with confusion,"Freedom in this academy..."Kunal said happily,"Yeah from my mom & dad's world..."

On that time a police van enters the academy & from that Arjun steps out.His hand is tied with iron clamps.The policemen comes & salutes him immediately while Arjun said angrily,"Behave ursefl as policemen,now am a criminal,so act more like u're taking me to the academy fro reform."Policmen said unison,"Sorry sir."And he dragged Arjun inside the administration block.

The policeman called for Suriji.Suriji said turning towards him with attitude,"Haan...mein hi hoon Subhedhar Surinder Suri...aur aap 5 minute late hai..."While Arjun saw around him & saw Geet who was walking towards the girls hostel.Arjun's eyes twinkled seeing Geet there but he returned to their conversation.

The policeman said,"Sorry sir,here is ur Cadet.Arjun Sharma...father's name is Harilal Sharma...criminal no.121...child crime...remand home,,,,,,,,,,mumbai."Suriji saw that he was tied in iron clamps & said,"Woh sab toh thik hai...lekin aap uski bhediya khol de...yahan koi qaidi nahin hai sab bhaarat mata ki lal hai..."Police removed his iron clamps & exited.Suriji said to Arjun to forget the past & start a new life & concentrate on ur new life.Arjun thought,"Wahi toh mein kar raha hoon..."

BSA said proudly,"This is the importance of this academy.Yahan sabko ek aur mauka miltha hai.This academy has produced so many courageous soldiers,who has been awarded best medals.I,Captain Brij Singh Ahluwaliya was this academy's best student...This academy...yahan ke energy...yahan ke atmosphere...sab special hai..."

In mess,Suriji serves tea & bisuits to Arjun & said,"I'll give u clothes."While Ali came there to the mess & dialled to his ammi.While Geet enters hostel who was stopped by Subhedhar Major Lolitha Sen.Lolita Sen said,"Miss Geet,"bossily.Geet said,"Ah Singh,"softly.

lolita sen said bossily,"Come again."
Geet said firmly,"Geet Singh."
lolita sen nodded & said seeing her top to bottom,"Strong...independent...lekin agar kisi java mard ko dekhti hai toh uske baare mein sapne dekhna nahi chodthi right???"Geet saw her with puzzle.
lolita sen said,"Mein kabhi glgath nahi hongi.I'll hve every information abt what's going on behind the door becoz my name is lolita sen...girls hostel warden...ur room is 202 first floor...turn right...20 kadam aage...and no cell phones..."

Geet was abt to go but lolita sen stopped her & said bossily,"Cadet Singh before u go make urself clear with the hostel rules-1)in room,the high noises or voices aren't allowed.2)after lights out u r restricted to come out of the room.3)To go outside the academy u've to take my permission & mind u Cadet am not ur mother...am ur warden...if u r missing ur mummy or doggie I don't care all I do care is abt ur discipline...dismiss..."Geet went from there taking a deep calming breath.

Precap is same.

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 12 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
many of them have come...still the main hero hasnt...😆

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 6
so nice...
very good...
cant wait for Maan's entry...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 7
very good...
the stage is set...
cont soon...
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waiting to see Geet & MSK  aamna -saamna ðŸ˜Š
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
PART 8

" border="">

Get met Pooja Ghai as her roommate who always talks like the mobile phone language.Geet came to know that Pooja have come here to search his boy friend as her marriage was stopped becoz of his absence in front of her family.

Then Arjun asks Suriji to what the work do He have to do here in the academy becoz they're giving free food & free clothes.But Suriji sayd him to become soldier & don't eat his head further.

In BC's office,BC examining a file calls an orderly.BC called bossily,"Rustum...Rustum..."The orderly entered the cabin & stood panting.BC said bossily,"Academy ki gates sahi time pe band ho jaana chahiye..."On that time he got the phone from his senior officers telling that Captain Maan Singh Khurana is posted here as strategy & communications teacher.

But BC argued that they've expert soldier to teach this subject but why he's sent here.But his senior officer refused his comment & BC hung the phone with bottled anger & ordered the orderly to closed the gate at correct time.

" border="">

On that time only Maan enters the academy wearing jeans pant & t- shirt.He also wore an white over coat & walked with attitude wearing sun glass.Maan walked past the hall of fame after saluting to amar jawan jyothi proudly & saw the portrait of Brij.

BSA-Captain Maan Singh Khurana,he was my best batch mate...but now...situations are changed..."

BC came there & said angrily,"Captain Maan Singh Khurana,to tum yahan aa hi gaye!!!"Maan saluted him immediately while BC said to relax.Maan relaxed himself.

BC continued,"Captain Maan,tum toh mujhe impress nahi kar sake jab tum academy mein the...aur ab yahan aane ke liye mere senior se shifaris kardi..???Aur tum kabse strategy & communications mein expert ho gaye???"

Maan said politely,"Sir,am posted here..."BC said angrily,"Postings my foot...postings will be done to soldiers...not of teachers."Maan said politely,"Sir,aaj tak mujhe pata nahi ki aap mujhse itna nafrat kyun karthe hai...woh isisliye kyunki mein Captain Brij Singh Ahluwlaiya ki tarah best student nahi bana...?"BC asked curiously,"Tum kehna kya chahthe ho...?"

Captain Maan said politely,"Nothing sir,but the truth is that Captain Brij Ahluwaliya is the best cadet pass out of KMA & we can't deny that truth sir."BC was angry once again & said,"Tha...lekin koi desh drohi is academy ka best cadet nahi banega..."And he threw the photo of Brij taking from the hall of fame to the ground.The photo frame brakes...

Maan said softly,"Sirf tasveer phekne se sach nahi badal jaayega...And we can't deny the truth that military board is thinking of closing the KMA."BC said angrily,"Haan,lekin military board ko Brigadier Chandok par abhi bhi vishwaas hai..."

Maan said politely,"Ussi yakeen ko pakka karne ke liye mujhe yahan bheja gaya hai sir...mein khud bhi nahi chahtha ki yeh academy band ho jaaye...Chahtha toh yeh aap sab se co-operation...and there's no connection to Capt.Brij Ahluwlaiya's death my report sir."

BSA-Who wants to keep the connection with a traitor?I Capt.BSA was thi academy's best cadet pass out but in front I didn't give my proof of my courage & patriotism.Am not a patriot but a bloody traitor.My death has dragged on someone here & she's Geet Singh Ahluwaliya."

On that time Geet lifted the photo of her veerji & thought in her mind with wooden expression on her face,"I'll prove that u aren't a traitor.One day,ur photo will be put on the hall of fame.Aur jinhone isse phenka hai...woh hi aapke tasveer ko lagayega veerji.Don't worry veerji,becoz of whom u were made traitor he'll be behind the bars.I promise u in front of this fire of amar jawan jyothi that becoz of the reason this academy is abt to close,i'll show them that the reasons are lies & ur last wishes will be fulfilled without fail...trust me."Geet wept silently while Maan passed past Geet & noticed that a girl seeing the photo of his best friend &called her,"Fresher..."

Geet turned wiping her tears immediately & saw Maan standing in front of her.Maan was now aged abt 28 yrs,very handsome...he has chocolate brown eyes,long white nose...exact'M' shaped lips & clean shaven.His muscles were seen as shaped above his shirt when he shakes his arms.Geet saw him mouth hanging open while Maan was shocked to see that girl who he had seen near the checkpost.

Maan & Geet stood there still mes mesmerised by their beauty.Geet saw hungrily,she had the change of heart.Geet had saw Maan in the photo but didn't glanced it totally but she was mesmerised to see him in front of her.

Maan came to the present world & said politely,"Fresher."Geet came to present world & saw him in puzzled face.Maan asked warmly,"What's ur name fresher?"Geet answered nervously,"Geet Ah Singh."Maan repeated,"Geet Ah Singh...interesting name..."smiling sweetly.Geet changed the subject to save herself & asked,"Sir,yeh kaun hai???"

Then BC answered angrily,"Ek desh drohi."Geet feels angry but resists but Maan answered proudly,"Aur is academy ka best Cadet..."Geet was impressed with him.BC said angrily,"I don't think Miss Singh that u've come here to discuss the history...u r dismissed."Maan nodded dismissively.Geet said politely,"Yes sir."

And she kept the photo at it's place & was abt to go but BC said bossily,"Ek baar meri kaan khol kar sunlo...this academy has produced so many soldier who r now become shaheed.I don't want to listen the name of the traitor Capt.BSA not importantly in the mouths of the cadets...do u understand?"Geet resisted the anger & said politely,"Yes sir."Maan observed this but not takes it for concern.Geet exited from there to her hostel.

BSA-"Here my name isn't allowed to take...can my sister will be allowed here?Geet's challenege isn't the training but she has to hide that she's Geet Singh Ahluwaliya & undercover CID officer.Traitor Brij Singh Ahluwaliya's sister.I said my last wishes in my letter but can she fulfill it???We've to see..."

Precap-Malik's entry...and row between them.

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 12 years ago