Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 4

Geet was helplessly sitting in the balcony and the cool breeze was adding to her misery. She tugged the blanket more closer to her and silently wept remembering her beautiful days with her maan, family and the khuranna's

FLASHBACK

Ever since Arjun had accepted their relation, there was no stopping for them. Their romance was in air but still maintained their dignity in college. Even though there was no improvement between the Spiders and Eagles Maan and Arjun most of the time avoided clashes and would solve their fights silently by talking. Whenever geet found out about the fights between them she would literally warn Maan about her warnings tat it would be worse for him if he included himself in any of the fights. Same was the case with Arjun as he loved Geet and did not want to spoil her relation with Maan. But Aryan and Rahul were hell angry with Arjun as they could not take their revenge from the spiders. Arjun  warned them of the consequences if anyone would do anything which was against him. So maan and arjun avoided most of physical fights. But whenever it was out of control maan could not control himself and if by chance Maan had included himself in any sorts of fights geet would stop talking to him and avoid him more days so tat he would understand tat his so called anger was ruining their relation. It was one of the normal days when Arjun was out with Annie and Rahul and Aryan got a perfect chance for them. They saw Maan and geet walking by and tats the time when they thought of doing something which would make maan to get out of his control.

Rahul: Just see them, the hottest hunk of the college, the great MSK fell for a girl. Can you believe it.  Isnt it surprizing for the whole college.

Aryan: Come on Rahul, how can anyone resist such a beauty.  And who would not fall for such a girl who even though is traditional but is not less than a sexy babe. Did you by any chance give a close look to geet, she has the perfect figure with perfect curves.

Maan was getting hell angry on hearing those comments but geet  had grabbed him by his hands so tat he would not get angry. She was dragging him outside but the next set of words made him to loose his control.

Rahul: just see man, MSK under the control of a girl. Isnt it the breaking news.

Aryan; why would he fight now Rahul when he has such a sexy girl who gives him everything.

Rahul: you are right man, she may be hot on his bed na. and Maan how lucky you are as she may be giving you the body  pleasures. Oh god I cant even imagine how hot she can be on bed.

Tats it Maan pushed geet and stormed towards them and next moment Rahul and Aryan were on the ground. Maan started beating them up without thinking. With every punch and kick he anger would rise and the intensity of his kicks would increase. Geet tried to stop him but he pushed her and continued beating them up. It was when Maan's friends came up and pulled him away and by the time Rahul and Aryan were almost half dead. Maan turned around to see geet but she was nowhere to be seen. He reached for his mobile and called her but she cut the call. Maan calmed himself and reached the Handa Haveli hwere he saw geet mother Rano busying giving orders to the servants. Maan waited for her to finish.

Rano: are Maan, how come you are here. I mean you and geet were supposed to go out for a dinner naa.

Maan: Haan aunty but geet is bit upset with me so I came to pick her.

Rano: pick her, but she has yet not returned back. Just then the phone rang and rano answered the call while maan waited for her to finish.

Maan: Aunty actually her mobile is switched off so I thought tat she may be at home.

Rano: Maan she is at Rashi's place (geet's friend) and she just informed me now tat she wil be staying at her place for the night and I think she very much angry on you beta.

Maan: even I think so aunty. Anyways I will make it up to her.

Man goes back to KM but was very angry on geet. He tried calling her but her mobile was switched off. He also waited for her call but she never turned up. The night passed away and the next day both reached to college. But here geet just avoided Maan as if he never existed in her life. She was hell angry on him and wanted him to punish him. It had ben two days since geet started avoiding Maan and it was taking his anger to a new level. However, Maan knew why she was doing this but she could not talk her indifference and with determination, he came to college on the third day. He came to college and searched geet but she was totally enjoying with her friends in the canteen. He stromed inside the canteen and dragged her out of there without listening to her. He pushed her inside the car and drove towards the KM and as soon as they reached he dragged her inside. Maan's dadima (savitri Devi), his mother (Naina) and Annie were sitting in the main hall. ( Annie has mised her college due to overnight party). Maan pushed her and she landed on the sofa near Dadima.

Dadima: Maan yeh kaunsa tareeka hai aur itna gussa kisliye.

Maan was all quite and shooting draggers to geet with her anger filled eyes.

Naina: Maan aapki dadi aapse kuch poonch rahi hai. Yeh kaisa bartava kar rahe aap  geet ke saath. Aur aisi kya baat hui hai jo aap ushe yaha le aaye hai.

Geet: dekhhiyana dadima main bhi inse kabse poonch rahi hoon par yeh hai ki koi jawab hi nahi de rahe hai.

Maan: don't you dare geet. You very well knew tat we had planned for a dinner two days back and you were supposed to come for lunch yesterday here. But did you show you up.

Naina: par na aane ke wajah se koi aisa behave karta hai Maan. Aur haan geet app kal aane wali thi na phir.

Geet: sorry aunty. Friends ke saath thodi busy thi.

Maan: busy : don't you lie geet. Why don't you just tell them tat you are angry on me and punishing me for no reasons.

Geet: I have strong reasons to justify my anger maan. But you don't have. Did you forget wat you did two days back.

Maan: I have not geet and I dont regret for it and will do it again if they cross their limits.

Geet: tat does nor mean tat you beat them to their death.

Maan: so you say tat I should have kept quite all the while they were humiliating you.

Geet: they said thos ewords to me and when I don't have a problem than why do you have one.

Maan: geeet? don't you forget tat you belong to me and no one dares to say a word against you.

Geet: you don't own me maan. We are just in relation.

Maan: so you mean tat we are just in relation and nothing more than tat and when your so called brothers friends humiliate you I should stand there and listen. If it's so than its better I die before it.

Geet: Maan.. wat the hell are you saying ?

Maan: so does it hurt you geet. Than how can I keep quite when someone thinks low of you.

Dadima: Chup bilkul Chup. Yeh kya jagda laga raha hai aur aap mein se koi batayaga bhi aakhir baat kya hai.

Geet told ddaima everything tat happened and she also told tat she only wants maan to be in control.

Dadima:  Maan geet theek keh rahi hai. Aapko apke gusse pe kaboo rahkna seekna jaye.

Maan: Dadima aap bi. Aap janthe haiush din ush rahul aur Aryan ne kya kaha tha.

Dadima: woh hum kuch nahi janthe hia par hume aaapke gusse se darr lagta hai maan. Darr lagatha hai ki aapk yeh gussa aapko khtam na kare.

Naina: Haan bete aapki dadima theek keh rahi hai. Aap janthe hai na ki appke dad aapke ish gusse ke wajah se kitna pareshan hote hain phir bhi aap.

Maan: how can you mom. How can you all say tat m wrong.

Geet: hum aapko galat nahi keh rahe hai Maan. Hum tho sirf yehi chahthe hai ki aap aapke gusse pr control rake. Darr lagatha hain maan ki aapka yeh gussa hume aapse dur na lejaye.

Naina: Maan geet theek keh rahi hai. Aap uski baat samjhne ki koshish tho kijiye. Sab kuch tho hai aapke paas phir yeh bina wajah gussa kyu. Kyu aapne rishto ko ish gusse ki ajah se daav par laga rahe ho. Kab samjhoge ki yeh gussa sirf nuksan kar saktha hai. Hume sirf ish baat ki chinta hain ki aapka yeh gussa ke din aapke saare rishthe aapse dur na kare.

Dadima: haan bete aap tho ish ghar ke bade bete hai. Aap janthe hai na ki vicky aapko ideal manthe hai phir aap ish tarah gussa karke sabko takleef kyu dethe ho.

Maan: Dadima mujhe achi tarah janthe hain ki main gussa bahut muskhil se hota hoon par jab koi baat had se aage badti hain tho main aapne aap ko control nahi kar pata. And how come you both take geets side when yo just know her from few months. I did not expect this from you.

Geet felt bad by hearing Maan's words and she had tears in her eyes. Maan saw her crying and he than realised wat he said.

Dadima: Maan hum geet ko aapse pehle janthe hai. Han yeh baat alag hai ki who yaha nahi rehti thi  par hum Handa's ko achi tarah janthe hai. Aur itna janthe hain ki geet kabhi galat nahi ho sakthi.

Naina: Maan hume aapse yeh umeed nahi thi. Geet aapki zindagi ka ek ehem hissa banewali hai aur aap hai ki. Aakhir geet ne aisa kya galat kiya hai woh tho sirf aapke gusse ko control mein rakhne ke liye keh rahi hai. Aur khabardaar age se aisi baat ki tho.

Geet: nahi aunty. Kuch galat nahi kaha maan ne. hum janthe hain ki agar aapke khud ke log aapke against ho tho kaisa lagtha hian.

Naina: nahi beta, Maan galat hain tho galat hai. He should understand tat you nwill be in his life and he should know tat his anger hurts you. Its better he keeps a check on himself now.

Maan: I know momand m sorry geet. But don't expect tat when someone will insult you and my love I would keep quite. How can I let anyone play with my heart and my love. And this is not only fot them but its for everyone. Whoever will try to play with my heart and feelings they have to face me. So don't be under any intention tat I will change my perception on this. You better understand this geet.

Geet was all quite as she knew tat wat maan said was right. He would never ever spare anyone for playing with him even if its her. His anger had made a permanent residence in her heart and she was hell sacred of it. She was sacred tat will this anger destroy their life.

PRESENT

Geet came out of her thoughts and tat when she remembered his words tat he would never spare anyone for playing with his heart. He will destroy tat person and here he thinks tat she has played with him. But where was she wrong why cant he just listen to her once. Wats her mistake tat she have to face the wrath of MSK. Wat has happen tat he has lost his trust in him. Was it tat those mere things enough for him to break his trust on me and now she does not wants her child to suffer the same like her. She has no one now and she does not want her child see his father torturing her mother.

FLASHBACK

Geet: Main janthi hoon Maan ki aap apni jagah sahi hai aur hum apni jagah. Main yeh nahi kethi ki aap chup rahe par aap apne gusse par control kare. College ke baad apni puri tarah business join karege aur yeh gussa theek nahi hai maan.

Dadima: theek keh rahi hai geet. Maan thoda soch lo ish baat par and I hope you will get your answers.

Annie who was busy playing on her mobile as if they did not exist. Naina saw her and shouted at her.

Naina: Annie yeh tum kya kar rahi ho. Kuch seek lo geet se. just see her how perfect she is. How she understands the importance of relations. You both rae of the same age but you don't have a bit realization of any of the responsibilities like her. You are no where near her. Kuchi mahino mein tum handa's ki badi bahu banewali ho apr bahu bane ki koi quality nahi hai tumhe. Mujhe tho yeh soch kar sharam aati hai ki handa's humare baaremein kya kahenge ki hum aapni beti ko theek tarah se sanskar bhi nahi de paye.

Annie: don't you dare compare me with geet mom. I m happy the way I m.

Maan: annie how dare you speak with mom like tat and she is not comparing you with geet. She just wants you to realize your responsibility.

Dadima: Annie bete aapki mom  appko sirf aaapki zimmedaari ka eshaas dila na chahti hai taaki aap apne aap ko Handa's ke layak bana sake.  Hum janthe hai ki Arjun ko koi problem nahi hain apr aap yeh mat bhulna ki aap Handa's ke gahr jane wali hai and they known for their traditions.

Annie: come on dadima now please you don't start it all over again. I m fed up with all this.

Annie: Aanie aap yeh kaisi baatein kar rahi hain . yeh aapse bade hain aur hume unki izzat karni hai. Aunty aur dadima aapko sirf samjhana ki koshish kar rahi hain.

Annie: Oh, stop it geet. Tum apni yeh baaton se mera gharwalo ko bhela sakthi ho mujhe nahi. Aur haan abhi tum ish ghar ki member nahi abni so keep your thoughts with you and don't interfere with me.

Maan: Annie.

Not a word more. I had enough of yours. Just say sorry to them.

Annie: par bhai.

Maan: annie I said sorry to them.

Annie said sorry to her mom and dadima. But not to geet.

Maan: annie I said them and them includes geet also.

Annie knew tat it was no use of arguing with maan so she said sorry to geet also. Days passed by and it was almost time for their college to end. The khuranna's and Handa's wanted Arjun and Annie to get married soon as their affair was making a round of gossip in the social gatherings. So as per their decision they had decided to meet at handa's place.

Handa Haveli.

Mohinder. Rano and geet were sitting in the main hall and were discussing something and Arjun was talking on phone with Annie. He was called by mohinder and in a hurry did not cut the call.

Rano:aap janthe hain na ki Khuranna's yeh shadi jaldi karna chahthe hain.

Mohinder: Haan tho ismein kya galat hai.

Rano: Galat ki baat nahi hain ji. Par mujhe annie ki so called lifestyle pasand nahi hai. Mano jaise tameez hi nahi ish ladki mein. Humari geet london meinrekhar bhi apne sanskar nahi bhuli hain. Pata nahi annie kaisi bahu sambhit hogi.

Mohinder: main tumari pareshani samjhtha hoon apr arjun annie se pyar kartha hain. And I think we should not interfere in tat.

Rano: janthi hoon. Par pata nahi muje yeh sab theek nahi lag raha hai. Ush din tho hume Annie ko apni maa se badtameezise baat karthe bhi suna. Jo ladki apne hi maa ke saath aisa pesh aati hai ushse kya umeed rakh sakthe hain. Hum tho ish rishthe se bilkul khush nahi hain.

Arjun: Maa please phir se wahi baatein lekar mat baith jana please. I know tat you don't like annie tat much but I will make sure tat she changes herself maa aur app hain na ushe badalne ke liye.

Geet: haan maa, bhaiyaa theek keh raha hain. Hum janthe hain ke Annie humse alag hain par dil ki buri nahi hain maa. Aur waqt ane par khud hi samjh jayengi. Aur please yeh aap hum dono ko campare mat kijiye ushe pasand nahi aata.

Rano: pata nahi bata par hume ish annie se kuch jayada umeed nahi hain. Jab bhi ushe dekhthe hain lagathe hai ki kuch alg hi hain. Agar humara bas hota tho hum yeh shadi kabhi hone nahi dete.

Mohinder: jyada sochne ki zarrurat nahi hai rano. Lets get ready they will be coming soon for the lunch. Aur ha apne babaji par barosa rako.

PRESENT

Geet did know hwen the sun rose . she slowly got up and went inside the room only to see maan sleeping but least she knew tat maan was all awake at night thinking about her. Her eyes got the sight of file and by looking at it she knew tat maan did not touch it. Now fear was taking toll on her as she knew tat if Maan takes the file to KC he will definitely read that and with it he will know about the abortion papers. She slowly moved towards it but before she could remove the papers she heard Maan.

Maan: So Ms. Handa I hope you got a very good sleep and if you are dome than go and get my coffe. M getti ng late.

She stood there without hearing him as she was thinking about the papersa nd how to remove them when maan came and pushed her and she fell on the floor.

Maan don't you undersatnd tat m getting late. Just get out and get my coffe before I do something in the morning. I m not free like you and your parents don't provide you for the food wat you eat here.

Geet silently walked out with tears to make his coffe. She knew now tat its imposiible to remove the papers as once Maan was all awake he would out all his file in his briefcase which ahd a lock with secured password and none knew about it.

Precap: Dhamaka update?????.. stay tune for it.

I know tat many will be ready to fire me for this update. I know tat I said will be giving short update par when I finished writing it I saw tat it was a very lenghthy one and I could not make it short as I wanted to stress on it.

Ya you will all be thinking tat why did I write this. Just have patience dearies. This part will focus on one of my upcoming update. This is very much related to the upcoming parts. And than you will iknow why I wrote this part.

Oh don't come to any conclusions after reading this abhi picture baki hai dosto. Yes I know tat many might think tat Annie willb e the main culprit but I would just say tat don't jump to any conclusions as there is more to it.

Ok now coming to my next updates.  I know tat you all are very much interested to know wat has happened so don't worry I will reveal it with my next part. Even though I will reveal it but will be in parts as I have planned for a major twist and will reveal the main part, why and how and who did it after tat.

And yes I have not shown any romanctic scenes till now and will not write anyone. I have kept them reserved for future. So hope you all will like this part.

I request even the silent readers to please comment on the update. It helps me to encourage writing.I thank you all for loving this and encouraging me.

Next update most probably on Monday, but not sure as my both FF are at a turning point.  If I concentrate on this I will not update JOURNEY OF RELATIONSHIPS and if I concentrate on that I wont be able to update LOVE AND HATE. And m literally confused as to wat should I do.

I m thankful to my niece who helps me by typing most of the parts as I being a professor don't get much time. And she is on vacations now so she hepls me in this and later she just emails me and I update them.

Edited by sdlife19 - 12 years ago
Amazing..Wonderful Update and I am waiting for DHAMAKA updates :)
angel-ki-shona thumbnail
read it in one go crying while reading it it's so sad can't see geet like this con soon
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
amazing prt ...eagerlyyy waiting ...updt sooon plezzz
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 4
nice part...
Maan's anger is so horrible...
why the hell is Arjun not doing anything to his so called friends?
and Annie shes a brat...
poor Geet...
cont soon...
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
loved the update
plzzz continue asap
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update... loved it...
waiting to know the next...
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg.. did Annie & Arjun's marriage happen?? waiting for the update..
dreamy4ever thumbnail
awesome update😃

just hate the way maan treats geet😡😭 
waitg for dhamaka update😊

thankx 4 the pm 
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Why do i feel like Annie teamed up with Rahul and them to cause Maan to break his trust on Geet
whatever it is Maan is going to repent real bad for treating Geet this way !
update soon please !