MG~FF: Lights, Camera, Action!- Note pg 16 9/3/12

summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, this is my first ever attempt to write a FF. I really don't know how it's gonna turn out, but I really wanted to try this out. I've been sooo inspired by all the great FF writers, especially muskanp, firesafirefire, and marvee. Hope you like it. If you want me to continue.. please do say and press like! 

So here goes..

INTRO/ PROLOGUE:

It is a known fact that behind every man's success is a woman. This is something that people experience and learn through many ups and downs. As did Maan Singh Khurana- a 20 year old boy who set out to Mumbai from America to fulfill his dreams of becoming an actor. What he didn't know was that this was not an easy task. Despite studying in the best drama schools in New York City, he was still one in a million trying his luck at stardom.  He gave up taking over the family business from his father, despite being a millionaire in the Metropolitan area. He has now been struggling for 6 years, and still the most he has done is a few ads. But his never to die spirit leads him to keep trying until he succeeds. At 26, he still hopes to achieve his dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geet Handa, the up coming sensation in the world of producers. She has worked her way up to success since the fragile age of 20 and is now one of the best at her job just 3 years later. She has 3 successful shows running on TV and she has brought new faces into light. People praise her for her work and her cast members give her utmost respect. Geet has got everything under control, but she still yearns for a new face that will take the television industry into a new sensation. She still searches for that phenomenon that will make her image bigger than any other producer in the business.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will these two strangers ever get a chance to fulfill their hearts greatest desires? OR does destiny have something else in store for them? 

Please say how it is... I'm sooo scared. My first attempt, so will try my best if you really want me to continue!

CHARACTER SKETCH:

MAAN SINGH KHURANA

A man who has set out to achieve his dream. He is very passionate and ambitious about becoming an actor and will go through all the unnecessary troubles to rise up to a new level. He has turned down the opportunity to join his dad's business and wants to stand up on his own feet. He is stubborn and arrogant in regards to his self- respect. He has seen many ups and downs in his 6 year journey and Mumbai and desires to have a taste of success. But he is sweet to everyone he talks to and is extremely approachable. He is humble most of the time and takes his work very seriously.

GEET HANDA:

She is the strict and loud director/ producer. Her actors are scared to under-perform because they know she wants nothing but the best in her work. They do not argue or object to any of her ideas.  Her arrogance and success gets to her head sometimes, but she eventually cools down. Even though she has reached great heights in her career, she still strives to find someone who will take the TV industry by a storm. Her passion comes out in her work and she doesn't expect anything but the best in her productions. 

PINKY:
Aditti Chopra

Geet's best friend and assistant director. She tries to cool Geet down when she gets angry. She is the life saver of all the people who suffer from geet-phobia 😆. Geet only listens to her because Pinky stuck by her side through all her tough times.

ADI: 
Praneet Bhatt
Adi is Maan's best friend from US. They came here together and live in one apartment. He carries his father's business in the India branch. He knows that Maan is capable of the same success or more, but still stands by his side seeing the passion in Maan's eyes for his acting career. He keeps Maan's spirits high and never lets him down. 

I guess I'll add more characters as I go on. I switched Maan and Geet's personalities a little. Let's see how the Angry Young Woman becomes the bubbly Geet and the sweet Maan becomes the Maan Singh Khurana. 😉

NOTE: Please add "summikhan" to your buddy list if you want pm

INDEX:

Edited by summikhan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
interesting concept...
continue plz...
kamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome😛
i loved the concept 
continue soon dear
waiting😍

plz add me in
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
interesting concept
continue soon
Craziest_MG thumbnail
interesting concept.
Do continue.
pearl_warrior thumbnail
Do continue...
The concept is awesome n very different..👍🏼
You are a very good writer..😊Could make out on the way you have written the introduction..
Please add me to your pm list..
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
intrseting
count soon
n dont 4get 2 pm me
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow!interesting concept.
continue soon...