Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hail guys! hope you all remember me. Gosh its a long time since I visited IF. It was actually of no attraction to me.. as GHSP had gone off-air and my friends had moved to FB instead. But the days which we spent here had been lost some where those lovely days. And so there was no need to revisit this or any forum as i was not any big fan of any other show. Sure this show was Unique and close to my Heart. So I thought that there was need to say my final Good-bye to this extraordinarily attractive and good serial

Betrayal

She was hardly eighteen when she was betrothed to a man who possessed a surname of well renowned family Khurana. She didn't know who was she getting married to, or what did he looked like, she was not even aware of of this nature. Being born and brought up in a rustic family, she was imbibed with all the thoughts of the same, the only difference remaining that she was educated unlike her two elder sisters.

The marriage happened lavishly as per the wish of groom's Grandmother and head of the family, the strict and short-tempered Savitri Devi. Everything was set. the dowry which included much of cash and other expensive accessories. The marriage looked more of a dacoity. The one's who were from groom's side were roaming all around the house like vagabonds with there mustache twisted as if every arrangement and everything was down in taste. Nothing looked as per there likeness.

On other hand the bride's family looked taut. Her family was rigid where the religion and customs were concerned. 

Marriage was last thing she wanted to do. She wanted to make her life livelier. She wanted a life full of freedom. Was it a mistake and did she deserve this punishment to be married to a man who was not even known to her. Who was a complete stranger? But now nothing could be done. She was duly married to be sent to her in-laws home tonight. She didn't want to leave her home. She did not know when she will see her parental home again. But as per rituals her farewell was done.

On the way to her new home she did dreamt about her new life. 'This is going to be better part of my life' she thought being optimistic. She sat in the lavishly flower adorned car with a beating heart. She did had a small fear some where in her heart. But that was natural, she thought.

The home came. Now her destiny lies here in this beautifully decorated house.

She was welcomed to her new house by her mother-in-law, and her sister-in-law and other ladies of the house. After all other rituals she was brought to her husband's room. A very big and tastefully decorated room. She was made to sit on bed. She coyly with her pounding heart sat on the corner of the bed. The girls left her alone. She looked around the room, when suddenly she heard heavy foot steps of some one approaching the room. Her body turned cold with fear. It was fear. She had never even had a chat with a boy and today suddenly she was going to share this very room and this very bed and her self with someone who was a stranger but not a stranger. Her palpitations increased!

She pulled her body more into herself.

The door opened. Someone entered. The door was then bolted from inside. She nearly fainted with further thought of his approachment.

He came near to her. Stood there watching her gentle movements. Then sat down slowly on bed near her. She again tried to pull her self more near her. "Relax", he said gently. She liked his voice.

There was no further conversation between them. The only voice which could be heard  around the room and further outside were the screams. The terrible screams. That night nobody, mind you NO BODY came to her rescue. No body even once explained to her what was happening. Next morning they woke her up early in the morning for morning Pooja as per rules o the house. She could barely walk. Everyone laughed, smiled shyly. No one knew what she actually went through last night. It was not the night of love. But the night of pure devilish lust.

She did suffer from the very pain every night, and night after night. Soon she got pregnant and then was sent to her parental house for first birth as per rules of the house. She gave birth to a very beautiful baby girl in her house. A month passed. Then two but never once did he called on her. But she did waited for his calls. Just once she wanted him to come and look at their beautiful daughter and take her in his arms. And one day a letter came which happened to be an annulment paper. Everyone was shocked beyond wits. She cried all day. Asked her mother 'what was her fault?' but no one once told her why was she being given this punishment. Why?

The days passed and with that she now got used to all pains and all abuses.

Now it were nine years since they separated. And today he again was coming. To her house. To take her only belonging from her, to take away her only relation left with him. Their daughter. He had got their daughters custody from court. She had heard that he had again settled with a bright and beautiful girl less by two years in age than herself. She did not have any grudge towards him or her. But she was sad that she would now never once will be able to see her daughter again in this life. The daughter whom she kept nine months in her abdomen and nine years with her will go for ever so far from her.

Time passed and she now grew wild and ill.

Later he was given a news that she was no longer alive and to do her last rituals. As he was the only living relative left of her.

Her story indeed ended here. But did it actually ended? Don't we see it every where near us. Every time.  

Guys I did not meant to upset you. But I was so much troubled by my 'study course'. To tell you the truth my nature has turned bitter and I have turned lonesome. Every one at home tells be that I have developed a tinge of abnormalcy in my nature. All my novels are dark tragedy and so al I see everywhere is tragedy. I m sorry if I spoiled ur day.. Forgive me guys. Love you.

Press like button if your mood spoiled reading it!

If it turned you sad.

Love. Priya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
very sad and emotional one are you planning to leave your ffs unfinished please don't do it
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
very sad and emotional poor geetare you planning to leave your ffs unfinished please don't do it

SOLACEofEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no priya dont be sorry 4 wat u wrote in reality there r girls outside in world who face such things.
Though it was sad but really lovely i liked it.
N yeah yaar missing old days of forum where we use to wait 4 Reets,Anu ff update n used to chat now to dono gayab Anu atleast gave note but Reet uski fikar hoti hai we dont hav her any ata pata.
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

dear...πŸ˜ƒ.

4 PMing me...

ur updates r just ...sweety...😳⭐️⭐️..

4 ur hard work..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..

me really...   dear.πŸ˜ƒ..

dear...πŸ˜ƒ

tons of   to u...dear...πŸ˜›

lov,❀️
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...πŸ˜•

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i know just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...😭me uncontorled sob.sob..😭

N.B.: Me not making any of this graphics this r from glitter-graphics

-Mishu- thumbnail
very sad dear
please do continue ur other ff's
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Priya. That was awesome. U really make me cry. Saddy saddy... πŸ˜­ Realy there r such incidents still happening. Horrible but true.
But nicely written. Waiting for ur other FF's... Kab continue karogi????
πŸ˜›
Edited by CutieTeju - 12 years ago
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
sad and emotional update
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very emotional felt very bad for geet.
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2