MG OS: I AM IN LOVE (Updated EPILOGUE pg 58)

AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Heyy Guys...this is my first attempt at writing...and I love MAANEET/GURTI 2 the core!!! before I start I would like 2 thank Abreshmina n Abgina frm the bottom of my heart 4  their support and encouragement!!!! LOVE U BOTH!!!!

This OS is dedicated to Abreshmina (AbbyluvsMaan)..
thank you HONEY sooo much for the lovely banner...LOVE U❀️ banner credit goes 2 Abreshmina (AbbyluvsMaan)

so with out further delay...here is my os..."I AM IN LOVE"

It's a Monday morning... Maan was leaving Khurana Mansion to go to his office...whilst talking on the phone to Adi.

Maan: Adi tumne aaj ke interviews ke liye sab kuch ready kar liya?

Adi: Ji sir, bus aapka intezaar hain...

Maan: theek hain...i'll be there shortly

Adi: ok sir.

Maan disconnects the call and sits in the car to drive off to Khurana Constructions...their family business...which has now been passed down to him...after his father's sudden demise in a car accident...whilst driving he stops at a signal..as the lights were red...he casually looks around and notices a group of girls by the gol-gappe stand...amongst those girls there was a girl wearing a traditional dress...whereas the other girls were wearing short skirts etc...in his mind has hoping the girl dressed in the white anarkali suit will turn around so that he could see her face..and it was like she heard him...that same moment she turned around laughing at some joke one of the other girls cracked...he was simply mesmerised by her beauty...she looked like a princess...he noticed her bangles..her eyes..her lovely smile...the tie simply stopped for him...he continued to look at her...the way she ate her gol-gappe's...the way her hands moved and along with her bangles...suddenly he hears a lot of car horns...and he realised that he was blocking a lot of cars...he turned back to look at that girl but she and her group disappeared...he was disappointed. 

Maan: (self talk) what's gotten into u...yeh tujhe kya hogaya hain...since when did u start noticing a girl...[he starts driving again..thinking about that beautiful girl...she was definitely unique].

Maan: Adi, Sasha...yeh kaise candidates choose kiye tum dono ne...ek bhi candidate asi nahi joh is position ki layak hain...

Adi: sorry sir

Sasha: sorry MK.

Anyways Maan came back home after a very tiring day at Khurana Constructions...he is welcomed by his one and only family member...his Dadima...Savitri Devi.

Dadi: Maan bete...kaise tha aaj ka din?

Maan: mat poochiya Dadima...main bohot thank gaya hoon..am going to my room

Dadi: ok beta.

Maan kept tossing and turning on his bed...he could not sleep..everytime he closed his eyes the face of that beautiful girl would come before him...

Maan: yeh ladki ne toh mujhe pagal banda diya..sirf 2 minutes use dekha aur yeh haal hogaya hain mera...wiase woh dikhne main itni bhoori bhi nahi thi...she's very beautiful ...

Maan: (thinking) dude what the hell are you saying...you are Maan Singh Khurana..you do not have time for all this..you need to concentrate on making Khurana Construction the best construction company in India...but woh ladki...oooh lagta hain main pagal hi hogaya hoon..

Next morning Maan stops at that same signal with the hope of seeing her again..but his bad luck..today she was not there..Maan is disappointed..He enters Khurana Constructions and is stopped by the receptionist Pinky..

Pinky: Sir, ek ladki aayi hain..woh kal ki interview keliye woh nahi aa payi...kuch problem aa gayi thi..toh woh aaj aayi hui hain...

Maan: hmmm, woh kaha hain?

Pinky: sir, woh waiting room main intezaar kar rahi hain...

Maan: theek hain...usse mere cabin main bhej do.

Maan leaves for his cabin..and Pinky goes to the waiting room to inform the girl..

Pinky: excuse me miss...

Geet: Geet..call me Geet please..

Pinky: ok Geet..Maan sir is here..he has called you to his cabin...

Pinky: ek minute Geet...all the very best..Maan sir ko impress karna...bohot hi mushkil hain...toh tum aaram se unke questions ka answer dena..bilkul bhi mat ghabrana...samjhi..all the best

Geet who was feeling very confident until now...was getting goosebumps...she had heard a lot about the MD of Khurana Constructions...but she never thought that his own staff will fear him like this...and she was going to give the interview for his secretary job...

Geet: (thinking) tut oh gayi Geet...(she somehow manages to smile to Pinky)thank you Pinky..hehe

Geet walks toward Maan's cabin..not knowing if she will come out smiling or crying after the interviews...she nervously knocks on the door..

Maan: come in...(his chair was facing the wall when Geet entered)

Geet: thank u sir...(she quietly sits down)

Maan: so Miss Handa..(looking at her application form...he turns around and he is left gob smacked...it was that beautiful girl..the girl who stole away his sleep..the girl whom he sees everywhere...and now she is sitting right in front of him..

Maan: (thinking) yeh toh wahi ladki hain...jisne mujhe pagal bana diya..yeh yaha interview keliye aayi hui hain...(he is still staring at her)

Geet: (thinking) inhe kya hogaya hain..abhi th itne attitude baat kar rahe the..aur abhi ek dum se chup hi gaye...mere chehre pe kuch hain kya(she touches her cheeks)..main toh bilkul theek dikh rahi hoon...toh  inhe kya hogaya...aise bhoot banker kyun...chaddo

Geet: Sir,(waving her hands in front of him)..sir...SIR (she called a little louder)

Maan: hmmm...urm sorry..oth tum interview ke liye aayi hui ho?

Geet: (quietly) nahi main yaha football khelne ke liye aayi hoon...

Maan: kya

Geet: (fumbles) kuch nahi sir...matlab..haan main interview ke liye aayi hoon

Maan takes her interview..somehow controlling himself..so he does not make a fool of himself...the interview was going well..Maan was really impressed with Geet...so he appoints her..

Geet: thank you sir..thank you very much

Maan: (smiling) your welcome

Geet: (self talk) are inhe toh smile karna bhi aata hain...aur kya smile hain inki...haaye..main toh maar gayi...Geet yeh tu kya soch rahi hain..abhi toh tujhe job mila hain..do you want to get sacked too?nahi nahi Babaji...

Maan: toh Miss Handa..kal se tum office join kar sakti ho...tomorrow 9am sharp..hmm

Geet nods her head in approval...Maan forwards his hand for a handshake...

Maan: Congratulations Geet (extending his hands)

Geet: thank you Sir (bringing her hand forward)

They shook each others hand...and were just staring at each other...it felt like no one wanted to let go...Maan (thinking) wow her hand feels so soft and his yet again mesmerised by her simple beauty..Geet on the other hand was (thinking)he has all the qualities a girl will want in their husbands..sach main woh ladki bohot hi lucky hogi..joh Maan sir ki dulhan banegi...(she smiles)

Geet: toh main chalti hoon sir (they were still holding hands)

Maan: hmmm see you tomorrow (still holding hands)

Geet: Sir my hand...

Maan realises he is still holding her hand and lets go feeling embarrassed...

Maan: urmm ...sorry Geet..so see you tomorrow 9am..ok

Geet: it's ok sir..ji 9am

The next day Geet wore a beautiful light blue anarkali dress and looked at herself in the mirror before she left..

Geet: Geet you look beautiful..hehe

Geet reached Khurana Constructions before time and waited patiently in Maan's cabin..so Maan can give her...her tasks for the day

Maan: (thinking) today i'll meet her again..I wonder if she'll look as beautiful as she did yester day...and the day before...with that thought he entered his cabin...to be left speechless once again.

Geet: Good morning sir

Maan: (adored her smiling face...yes she looks very beautiful today...comes back to reality seeing her uneasiness of Maan staring at her) hmmm good morning Geet

He gave her the tasks for the day and also showed Geet her cabin which was right next to his and was simply separated by a glass window...Months have passed since Geet started to work in Khurana Constructions...and her impression about him changed...she found out that he had a rough tough exterior but on the inside he was really soft...when Maan will not be looking she world admire him through the glass window..and the opposite will happen with Maan...when Geet was busy working...Maan will admire her...he kept falling...kept falling more deeply in love with her...but knowing how to give this feeling a name..he was confused...he would call her to his cabin everyday..under the pretence of dictating a letter..and he will start to admire her once again..Geet will also look after his office..kept everything neat and tidy..so it will be easier for Maan..she learnt how to make Maan's special black coffee..

Maan: (thinking) iss ladki ne toh mujhe sach main pagal bana diya..main isse ghoorta hi jaha raha hoon..kya sochegi woh mere bare main...Maan mend your ways..

At Khurana Mansion...Dadima also has been noticing Maan's different behaviour..for the past few months...this was not like Maan...she was very confused..and today she decided that she will clear this air of confusion and talk to Maan straight..

Dadi: Maan bete hum aapse kuch baat karna chahete hain...

Maan: ji Dadiman...kya baat hain...

Dadi: hum bohot dinon se dekh rahe hain..aap bohot ajeeb behave kar rahe hain..aapko jkoi pareshaani hain kya...please hume bataye

Maan: (thinking) kya soch raha hain Maan...dadima ko sab kuch bata de..unke pas toh teri har confusion ka solution hain...

Maan: Dadima woh...actually ek baat hain...woh..ek ladki hain...joh mujhe..matlab..main use...woh mera..

Maan fumbling a lot...Dadima felt like laughing at his state ..but controlled herself..she understood what he is trying to say...and in her mind she is doing bhangra...Maan ..her grandson..who never talks about girls...now is fumbling to get his feeling across...

Maan: Dadima..woh maine use pehli baar...(he narrates the enture story..when he first saw her...the interview...how the past few months have been working with her...and that he is confused with this feeling...that he is feeling for her)...

Dadi: Maan bete...hum joh aapse kehne wale hain...uss baat ko dyaan se suniye...humko lagta hain..ki...aapko Geet se pyaar hogaya hain...(Dadima was smiling very broadly...she was very happy)

Maan: kya Dadima...mujhe pyaar..lekin..yeh kaise..matlab..

Dadi: Maan dekhiye...jab ek insaan ko pyaar ho jata haina...toh unhe khud iss baat ka ehsaas nahi hota...pyaar bus ho jata hain...there's no control my son...the heart decides..it feels like you want that special person in front of you all the time..you do not want them to leave...you want to spend of moment of life with them..when they are not near you...you keep thinking about them...mere bete...isse hi toh pyaar kehte hain...aur aapko Geet se pyaar hogaya hain..(patting his cheeks)

Maan lying on his bed..tossing and turning...thinking about what Dadima had told him...and he thought what Dadima has said was absolutely right..he feels exact this way for Geet..does that mean...OMG..he sits up..

Maan: Maan Singh Khurana you have fallen in LOVE...haan mujhe pyaar hogaya hain..(smiling broadly) yes I AM IN LOVE...I LOVE YOU GEET!!!!! I love you!!!

Next morning...Maan descends down the stairs smiling...they exchanged good morning wishes with each other and both leave to go to Khurana Constructions..Maan had promised Dadima..that today he will introduce Geet to her..they reached KC and Maan called Geet straight to her cabin..

Geet: good morning sir..

Dadima turned and looked at Geet and was very impressed with her grandson's choice...she was indeed a princess...a very pretty girl..Dadima noticed Maan staring at Geet so she nudged him to distract him..

Maan: hmmm Geet meet my Dadima...and Dadima...this is Geet

Geet touches Dadima's feet to takes blessings..and Dadima also blesses her..and tell her she is very pretty..Geet smiles..they chat with each other sitting on the couch in Maan's cabin...and Maan pretends he is working...whilst he just stares at Geet and adores her..Later at KM Dadi tells Maan that she is very impressed with his choice..and that she wants Geet to be the daughter in law of Khurana's soon...so he better make a move..and ask her out..

Next day..the office hours came to an end..everyone had left..Geet waited for Maan...they left together...as they had to complete the project design..whilst in the car..a idea pops into Maan's head...he asks Geet...

Maan: Geet mujhe ek idea aaya hain...tumhe gol-gappe pasand hain? (he already knew the answer)

Geet: Haan sir...mujhe toh bohot pasand hain..muhje gol-gappe race mein koi nahi jeet sakta..

Maan: theek hain..chalo toh phir ek competition hojaye?

Geet was a little shocked..maan and gol-gappe...although Maan did not like them he wanted his plan to succeed..so he had to eat the gol-gappe..and he had to beat Geet..

Geet: theek hain sir..am in..

Maan: ok..agar main jeet gaya..toh tumhe woh karan hoga..joh main kahunga..aur agra tum jeet gayi..toh vise versa...ok

The competition was going well...they both had 49 each...both had tears dropping from their eyes..Geet could not take it anymore and Maan had his 50th one..which means Maan won...after they both got back to normal...

Maan:main jeet gaya toh tumhe..mera saath..date par chalna hoga..manzoor hain?

Geet: (thinking) OMG date with MSK..which idiot will miss this golden opportunity...theek hain sir..mujhe manzoor hain...

Maan smiles...and was really happy that Geet was ready to go on a date with him..Geet was also very happy..he drops her home..just before she leaves..he grabs her hand..

Maan: tomorrow 8pm..i'll send a car...ok (smiling)

Geet: she simply nods her head...(and blushes...runs back to her house)

Next day...Geet arrives at Maan's destination and is mesmerised by the effort Maan has put in..she was awestruck..Maan came from behind and stood right behind her(dressed in a white shirt with top 3 buttons undone...and blue denim jeans...Geet had worn...a light pink anarkali suit) he holds her hand and takes her under the beautifully decorated gazebo...

Maan: (comes towards Geet...kneels down...and says) Geet jis din maine tumhe pehli baar dekha tha...I...I fell in love with you...yes Geet...I LOVE YOU

Geet: (stands up..and so does Maan)..Maan main..matlab..kaha ain..aur kaha aap..main..

Maan: (turns her around and holds her shoulders) Geet ..mujhe in societal baate se koi farak nahi padta..all that matters to me..is to know how you feel about me..do you feel the same way..as I feel for you..(Maan look at her with hope)

Geet: (moves away from him) Maan..I AM IN LOVE...

Maan a little hurt..she loves somebody else..and then he hears..

Geet: I AM IN LOVE with YOU...yes Maan I LOVE YOU!!! Main aapse bohot pyaar karti hoon..aur yeh bhi nahi jaanti ki kabse..bus hamesha yehi daar tha..ki shayad aap..

Maan shuts her up by kissing her on the lip..it was a gentle kiss...but it soon turned out to be a very passionate...a kiss that ended after ages...Geet felt shy and just hid her face in Maan's chest... Maan simply wrapped his arms around Geet and hugged as tight as he could...

Maan: I LOVE YOU GEET

Geet: I LOVE YOU TOO MAAN

They hugged each other even more tightly...silently promising each other to be together forever!!!

hope u guys liked it...do lemme know ur views...please do comment n like πŸ˜ƒ

Part 1: Page 1

Part 2: Page 16

Part 3: Page 28

Part 4: Page 37

Part 5: Page 49... LAST PART

Epilogue: Page 58

Edited by luv_GurTi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
res..
------------edit------------

first of all... i luv u Angel/gf...πŸ˜† ❀️ πŸ€—
yippeee... u dedicated d part to me... n ye dekhte hi... m lyk dis... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
n u dnt hv to thank 4 d banner... mjhe maza aaya mera 1st banner banane me.. hhehehehe... m glad u lykd it.. hehhehe... muah... ❀️

ok now coming to d OS...
BEAUTIFUL one Angel... 1dum serene, calm n soulful... i truly luvd it...

I loved d scene wer Maan sees Geet for d 1st tym... golgappe... serial me bhi Geet ka fav tha.. hehehhe... n me 2 luv golgappe... d way u showed dat scene.. i really really luvd it... πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜†
Maan Geet me itna kho gya.. ki traffic lights ka dhyan hi nhi raha... hahahhaha... pehli baar me hi ye haal... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

uske baad... Maan aur Geet jb 1st tym mile... Maan ka reaction dat u wrote.. superb...ladki aayi hai intrvw k lie n boss use dekhte hi kho gae... 🀣 🀣
n bechare ko apni feelings ke sath kitni kushti(battle) ladni padi... hehhehe... πŸ˜†

I loved it hw Geet instantly thot dat Maan was vry hot...
(me thinkin - i knw yaar... maine bhi dekhte hi yehi socha tha... HOTNESS PERSONIFIED... 😍)
but den .. bechari... boss tha na... she instantly kicked herslf for creating thoughts to gt hrslf kicked out on d vry 1st day... hehehhehe... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

den i rly lykd dat Maan used to call Geet in his cabin evrytym in d name of wrk wen he juz wantd to look at her n capture her beauty n innocence in his eyes... hw dreamy... 😍

den I loved the role of Dadima.. hw knowing her grandson too well.. she undrstud ki kuch to galat hai...
(me sayin - Dadima... aapke MSK ko pyar ho gya hai... hehhehe... πŸ˜†)
i loved hw she interfered n made Maan realise her feelings...
n hw agle din office me .. she approved Geet... πŸ˜ƒ
(me sayin - ab Geet hai hi itni achhi.. dadima mana kaise kr skti thin... πŸ˜‰)

n den aaya mera fav part... GOLGAPPE FIGHT... yipppeee...!!!!!!!
kya baat hai MSK.. jise golgappe pasand hi nhi hain usne 50 golgappe khae...
(me fainting)...
Geet ko date k lie manane k lie ye bhi.. kya baat hai... MSK ne to dil jeet lia... hehhehe...

den Maan ke date k lie askout krne k lie baad... I loved Geet's POV where she thinks ki kon bevkoof hogi jo MSK ko date ke lie mana karegi... hehehhe...πŸ˜†
(me sayin - sahi baat hai Geet.. MSK k sath date pe jane ka mauqa kon chodega... i was i ws thea... hehhehe... )

den i luvd d way u described the arrangements Maan made... perfect date... aakhir jahan MSK h wahan perfection to aana hi hai... πŸ˜ƒ

den I loved d proposal... 1dum simple confession.. but soo beautiful n mesmerising.. rly... i truly truly luvd dat part...

den i loved dat part.. where Geet confessed n said ki wo bhi najaane kabse Maan ko chahti hai bt use laga... n Maan shut hr from sayin dat by kissin her...
aww... kya andaaz hai Geet ko wo baat bolne se rokne ka... laajawab... hhehhe... πŸ˜ƒ

den d eternal hug... promising each other 2 stay togethr foreva... luvd it... maaneet hug.. bs mai to kho hi gai... 😍 😍

ol in ol ... I completely adored d OS Angel...!!!!!!!
luv u so so so much 4 writing it... muah...  πŸ€—

Edited by AbbyluvsMaan - 12 years ago
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
me here Honey...finally...
after 1 whole day...hehe

such a sweet n nice OS...ME LOVED IT TO THE CARE...beginning to the end...simple yet sweet and very nice...

started with geet's golgappa and ended with this itself...hehe...
maan was smitten by her when he saw her eating...
n finally he asked her out due to golgappa competition...hehe...

this was very nice...,
at first sight itself...maan was already being affected by geet...and then she came for an interview to him only...how he was showing attitude at first but then he was like dumbstruck on seeing geet only...

and geet though she had started having feelings for him...she didnt want them to be together...like she never wanted to think about this because she felt they had that income gap between them...

maan told her that all these do not matter to him...
and their simple but sweet confession...
me really loved it...
thnxxx for this...angel and also AG n reshu...muuuaaahhh
Edited by zahra15 - 12 years ago
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
such a sweet story
i loved it
iampretty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
OMG i absolutely loved itπŸ˜›
this os is so cute and sweet😊
loved it..
do write more
crazydevil87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

luv u sooo much ma angel...muaahhh...
dis was really really beautiful...luved each moment of dis OS to d core...
d start itself was absolutely beautiful d way maan was awestruck by r gorgeous angel's beauty n was lost in her thoughts since den hehe...
start of d interview was hilarious wen maan just kept looking at her instead of taking d interview lol...
finally majnu ne control karke interview liya n den dil k taar chedne wala pehla handshake haye...
i luved deir povs during d handshake n maan not leaving her hand hilarious...
nxt day i luved it d way maan was thinking will she look as pretty as yesterday n was left speechless by d beauty in his cabin...hehe
dadima's n maan's convo was really sweet n finally maan realised he is in luv lol...thnks dadima aap nai hotin to apka budhdhu pota geet ki shaadi k baad realise krta...hehe
dadima's meeting wid geet n her asking maan dat i want her to b ma daughter in law soon was really fantastic...
n den maan's superb idea of making sure she says yes for date...wow yaar MSK golgappe race jeet gaya...
sahi kaha h kisi ne pyar mein insaan kya nahin kar leta...haha...
dis bit was brilliant angel...:)
deir date was really mesmerising n his proposal was simple yet enchanting...awww i luved d way geet said yes den deir beautiful kiss n deir lovely hug...
dis was amazingly beautiful story dear...it had some really hilarious moments i sooo luved dem...
n angel u've sooo beautifully portrayed luv at first sight...
dis was truly enchanting piece of work...
luvya angel...muahhh...
n no need to thank yaar...
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
such a sweet story
i loved it
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Realli cute OS  x

piya- thumbnail
Waheeda Darling u have penned this part beautifully
Just came online and saw Falak's pm
this was a surprise haan main tumhe har cheez batathi hoon aur tumne mujhe nahi bataya k u r writing an OS 😭 ek pal mein hume paraya kar diya😭😭😭

ok no more emotional drama πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i loved it
it was simple yet different
a very staightforward story yet it had its own beauty
loved how maaneet's relationship progressed gradually and dadima playing the perfect cupid by giving a name to maan's thoughts

Love is such a beautiful feeling personally I am a true believer in love infact ab tak toh tumhe pata chal hi gaya hoga k Piya kitni romantic hai hehe

Golgappe challenge was good aur uske baad ka confession was outstanding

i loved it darling and Falak dear amazing banner

love u

Piya
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya-

Waheeda Darling u have penned this part beautifully

Just came online and saw Falak's pm
this was a surprise haan main tumhe har cheez batathi hoon aur tumne mujhe nahi bataya k u r writing an OS 😭 ek pal mein hume paraya kar diya😭😭😭

ok no more emotional drama πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i loved it
it was simple yet different
a very staightforward story yet it had its own beauty
loved how maaneet's relationship progressed gradually and dadima playing the perfect cupid by giving a name to maan's thoughts

Love is such a beautiful feeling personally I am a true believer in love infact ab tak toh tumhe pata chal hi gaya hoga k Piya kitni romantic hai hehe

Golgappe challenge was good aur uske baad ka confession was outstanding

i loved it darling and Falak dear amazing banner

love u

Piya

thnq so much Piya di... ❀️ πŸ€—
banner banane ko to mai aapse hi inspire ho gai... hehhehe.. πŸ˜†
luvya... πŸ€—