Love, Friendship etc...LAST PART pg79

AngelsHeaven thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Khannans:

Angad: is a businessman. has recently joined his fathers business. is a flirt.

Naina:angad's mom

Dilip: angad's dad

Kavya: Angad's brother has been married to anjali. it was a love cum arrange marriage

Anjali: Angad's bhabhi. loves to make friends. tries to help every1. she can keep a secret 4 a long time.

Aaliya: angad's sister. is completly involved in business. she is the darling of the house. her brothers love her a lot.

Kripa Sharma: she is a sweet . will not take crap from any1. she loves her family & friends a lot. will do any thing 4 them.

The Sharma's and Khanna's are really good friends but surprisingly Angad and Kripa have never met each other. Both the families are so busy that they rarely get time to get together but the grandparents make sure they get together atleast once a week.

Everyone lives in Mumbai.

Angad and a bunch of his friends are at a disco. They are out enjoying the night like always and checking out s. They see Kripa enter and they all start laughing.

Friend: Angad, look at that .

Angad: She'll be fun. Just watch!

Friend: Angad, are you serious? She doesn't look like she will fall 4 u.

Angad: All s fall for Angad. Wait and watch!!!

Kripa was wearing a baby pink backless top with a black skirt. Angad walked upto her and tried to get a conversation going.

Angad: So, do you want to dance?

Kripa: No, thank you. I don't feel like dancing.

Angad: Are you sure?

Kripa: Yes.

Angad: Alright then we could go somewhere else.

Kripa: What the hell do you mean!!!

Angad: I mean exactly what you think.

Kripa: Just get lost.

Suddenly Kripa's cell phone fell out of her hand and she bent down to pick it up. Angad jumped upon the chance and pinched Kripa's bum. Kripa got up and gave Angad a tight slap. Angad put his hand on his cheek where Kripa had slapped him.

Kripa: How dare you! Don't you know how to respect a ? Have you never seen a before? When something like this happens with your sister then you will know!!! Disgusting!!!

Kripa walked away saying that while Angad was fuming in anger and still had his cheek on his cheek. Angad's friends walked up to him laughing their heads off.

Friend: Was she fun, Angad?

Angad: Just shut up!!!

Friend: Sorry, sorry, sorry! Let's go enjoy!

Angad: I'm not in the mood.

Just then Angad's cell phone rang.

Angad: Hello

Naina: Hello beta. Come home quick.

Angad: Why what happened mom?

Naina: Your dadaji just had a minor heart attack. He wants to see you right away. He thinks he doesn't have much time left even though the doctor said he still has a long way to go.

Angad: I'm coming home right now.

Friend: What happened?

Angad: I have to go home right away. Dadaji had a heart attack.

Angad ran out of the disco and sped home.

Edited by sujalangad_rock - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelsHeaven thumbnail
do tell me guys if i should continue or not
-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
very nice part πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ,plz do continue 😊
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i remember reading this ff
plz cont
lucky-moon thumbnail
nice starting plz do write soon
Pooja922 thumbnail
hey didnt u post this one already? well its fab and conitnue soon πŸ˜‰
AngelsHeaven thumbnail
Kripa was sitting at a table with her friends when her cell phone rang.
Kripa: Hello
Gayatri: Hello beta. Come home quick.
Kripa: Why what happened mom?
Gayatri: Your dadaji just had a minor heart attack. He wants to see you right away. He thinks he doesn't have much time left even though the doctor said he still has a long way to go.
Kripa: I'm coming home right now.
Kripa: I have to go home right away. Dadaji had a heart attack.
Kripa ran out of the disco and sped home.
Angad raced to his dadaji's room and saw everyone crowding around his bed. His dadaji lay on the bed. Angad quickly went and sat beside him. Dadaji took Angad's hand in his.
Dadaji: Angad, I don't think I have much time left. I want to ask you something.
Angad: Dadaji, don't say that. You have a lot of time left. You can ask for anything and I will happily give it to you and you know that.
Dadaji: I want to see you married.
Angad: But Dadaji, for that I need a girl
Dadaji: My best friend's grand-daughter would be perfect but only if you say so. She's very pretty.
Angad: As you wish dadaji.
Dadaji: I want this wedding to happen at the earliest. Your wedding will be in two days.
Angad: As you wish, Dadaji.
Dadaji: What are you all waiting for? Go get everything ready.
Everyone except for Dadiji left to start the preparations for the wedding.

Kripa raced to her dadaji's room and saw everyone crowding around his bed. Her dadaji lay on the bed. Kripa quickly went and sat beside him. Dadaji took Kripa's hand in his.
Dadaji: Kripa, I don't think I have much time left. I want to ask you something.
Kripa: Dadaji, don't say that. You have a lot of time left. You can ask for anything and I will happily give it to you and you know that.
Kripa: But Dadaji, for that I need a boy
Dadaji: My best friend's grand-son would be perfect but only if you say so. He's a very sona munda.
Kripa: As you wish dadaji.
Dadaji: I want this wedding to happen at the earliest. Your wedding will be in two days.
Kripa: As you wish, Dadaji.

As soon as everyone left, Kripa's dadaji sat up and told dadi to go lock the door. Dadi locked the door and picked up the phone from the bedside table and put it on speaker. She quickly dialed up Angad's dadaji's number. As soon as they heard the phone Dadi quickly ran to lock the door while Angad's dadaji put the phone on speaker.
Angad's Dadaji: Hello
Kripa's Dadaji: How did your acting go? Did anybody get suspicious?
Angad's Dadaji: No, yaar. What about your family? Did everything go as planned?
Kripa's Dadaji: Everything went smoothly and everyone is getting ready for the wedding.
Angad's Dadaji: Same here. If we hadn't done this "natak" our dream of becoming relatives would never come true.
Kripa was sitting at a table with her friends when her cell phone rang.
Kripa: Hello
Gayatri: Hello beta. Come home quick.
Kripa: Why what happened mom?
Gayatri: Your dadaji just had a minor heart attack. He wants to see you right away. He thinks he doesn't have much time left even though the doctor said he still has a long way to go.
Kripa: I'm coming home right now.
Kripa: I have to go home right away. Dadaji had a heart attack.
Kripa ran out of the disco and sped home.
Angad raced to his dadaji's room and saw everyone crowding around his bed. His dadaji lay on the bed. Angad quickly went and sat beside him. Dadaji took Angad's hand in his.
Dadaji: Angad, I don't think I have much time left. I want to ask you something.
Angad: Dadaji, don't say that. You have a lot of time left. You can ask for anything and I will happily give it to you and you know that.
Angad: But Dadaji, for that I need a girl
Dadaji: My best friend's grand-daughter would be perfect but only if you say so. She's very pretty.
Angad: As you wish dadaji.
Angad: As you wish, Dadaji.

Kripa raced to her dadaji's room and saw everyone crowding around his bed. Her dadaji lay on the bed. Kripa quickly went and sat beside him. Dadaji took Kripa's hand in his.
Dadaji: Kripa, I don't think I have much time left. I want to ask you something.
Kripa: Dadaji, don't say that. You have a lot of time left. You can ask for anything and I will happily give it to you and you know that.
Kripa: But Dadaji, for that I need a boy
Dadaji: My best friend's grand-son would be perfect but only if you say so. He's a very sona munda.
Kripa: As you wish dadaji.
Kripa: As you wish, Dadaji.

As soon as everyone left, Kripa's dadaji sat up and told dadi to go lock the door. Dadi locked the door and picked up the phone from the bedside table and put it on speaker. She quickly dialed up Angad's dadaji's number. As soon as they heard the phone Dadi quickly ran to lock the door while Angad's dadaji put the phone on speaker.
Angad's Dadaji: Hello
Kripa's Dadaji: How did your acting go? Did anybody get suspicious?
Angad's Dadaji: No, yaar. What about your family? Did everything go as planned?
Kripa's Dadaji: Everything went smoothly and everyone is getting ready for the wedding.
Angad's Dadaji: Same here. If we hadn't done this "natak" our dream of becoming relatives would never come true.
Kripa's Dadaji: Your are right. Okay, I better hang up. We don't want everything to get ruined.
They say their good-byes and hang up.

AngelsHeaven thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja922

hey didnt u post this one already? well its fab and conitnue soon πŸ˜‰

i never posted it. i am just changing most part of it. keeping the concept same

AngelsHeaven thumbnail

Originally posted by: hot_girl_2525

i remember reading this ff
plz cont

it is with many changes. so dont worry. it is something new