Maaneet OS~My Soulmate!

Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Incompatible, it don't matter though

'Cause someone's bound to hear my cry

Speak out if you do, you're not easy to find

Is it possible Mr. Lovable is already in my life?

Right in front of me or maybe you're in disguise

Who doesn't long for someone to hold

Who knows how to love you without being told

Somebody tell me why I'm on my own

If there's a soulmate for everyone

Here we are again, circles never end

How do I find the perfect fit?

There's enough for everyone

But I'm still waiting in line

Who doesn't long for someone to hold

Who knows how to love you without being told

Somebody tell me why I'm on my own

-Natasha Bedingfield..

Edited by SallyAmanda - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkiddoo thumbnail
where is the os dear ...?
Break.The.Code thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: payalpari

where is the os dear ...?

updatin..
Break.The.Code thumbnail

November 12,2010:

Friends for those who wanna see a small video of Nov.12 here's the link:

and part 2:

Thanks ...Do comment๐Ÿ˜ƒ

please scroll down for OS๐Ÿ˜ƒ

love,

Sally@Amanda๐Ÿ˜Š

Break.The.Code thumbnail

Heya fellas!!Actually dis one s d modification of nov 12th epi..After Geet cums to work in KC..I hope u all lyk dis..I wrote it fr d contest bt don't think i am up 2 d mark...pls comment...

"The nerves of that girl!"he cursed.

She,Geet Handa,a small town woman had challenged him,the great Maan Singh Khurana that she could live without him!Well,if she thought he wouldn't stay without her,then she was probably wrong.He was born to win challenges and this time he would show her he could stay without her even if she stays in front of him..

~*~

ARCHIVE'S  ROOM:

"Hey babaji!aapne dekha uss dusht dhanav ko??He doesn't care about his fianc nor about his to-be-born-..."Geet trailed off as the familiar pain engulfed her.

She smiled sadly.After all,why would he care?He hates her..

She said to herself,"waise bhi..woh kahan aur main...main toh sirf uss ki employee hoon"

~*~

Maan was pacing restlessly in his cabin.No matter how much he tried to block away her thoughts from his mind,he failed miserably..

"Oh Cmon man,stop it!!You're behaving like a love-sick-puppy!"he mentally scolded himself.

He looked into the laptop screen trying to divert his attention but once again her face popped up into hi mind.He closed his eyes in pleasure and after a moment they shot open.

"Had she had her lunch?"he asked himself.

~*~

Geet's stomach growled in hunger.She gently patted her tummy and said,"kya hua baby?r u hungry?aap ko patha hai this dusht dhanav sir gives me lots of work.dekha aapne??I've to sort the files in alphabetical order!"

She sighed heavily and and bent down to take the file that slipped from her hand.Her foot hit the table hard and before she could guess she was falling forwards!

~*~

After a lot of debating he gathered courage to open the door of her cabin and his gaze fell upon the table.

He went near and saw her food on the plate untouched!!

Unknowingly his anger levels shot up!

"How dare she starve my baby!For heavens sake!She's pregnant damnit!"his inner voice yelled.

He wanted to go to the Archive's room to give her a piece of mind and also her lunch when something caught his attention..

~*~

Geet steadied herself by the help of the desk.She sat on the chair breathing heavily.Instinctively her hand reached her abdomen.

For a moment she was engulfed by the nostalgic memories of hw he would catch her by her waist every time she was about to fall..

Oh How much she missed the masculine scent of his!

She smiled as she relived those moments again but it changed into a frown as she realised she could never be in his arms again..

~*~

He went close to the photograph and held it in his hand.

It was taken on their engagement when he had first taken her for the checkup.She was hugging him and placing her head on his chest while his one arm encircled her petite waist and his other arm on her tummy..

He travelled back to that day when he had promised that he would never let anyone harm her or her baby.

The doctor's words still rang clear in his ears.

"Mr.Khurana,aapko apni biwi aur bache ki koi fikar nahi hai"

That was when reality struck him!!

He had ignored her as much as he could for the past 25 days and he didn't know whether she was well..

He remembered researching about pregnancy and parenting on the net.He realised that he wouldn't have been there to hold her head in the morning when she threw up..

He wouldn't have been there when she had her wierd midnight cravings..

He wouldn't have been there to hold her when she fainted..

He closed his eyes in pain as he realised how foolish he had been.He had ignored his love and his baby just because she had hurt his ego?!

He remembered telling him that she didn't want to  marry him.But never did he wonder why for once..

He looked at the photo in his hand and remembered how she had come to him saying she wouldn't get married to him..He recalled that Dev had been at home the same time..

That was when he realised Geet had met Dev after he had gone!

~*~

Geet tried to get up from her chair slowly but she couldn't.Her head felt heavy and her eyes automatically closed in tiredness.The color of her face was drained and she looked pale and white as hunger and nausea overtook her.

She held her head in her hand and murmured,"babaji please send someone..I can't take this anymore."before she fainted..

~*~

He felt his heart break.How could a girl face the person who deceived her?Maan knew he brought Dev out on bail because Dadima's health was of his first concern.

He respected his Dadi a lot.She meant the whole world to him.She was the only person other than Geet who could see through the cold demeanour  of him.When his Dadi was constantly asking for Dev how could he refuse her?

He realised now what Geet could have felt on seeing him in the mansion.He knew she was not as strong as she looked or pretended to the world.He knew she misunderstood him for using her in bringing Dev out.

"Damn!"he said and ran a frustrating hand through his hair.He should have had a word with her.He should have told her that he loved her and he would never think of hurting her.He should have took her into his embrace and told he would be with her whatever may happen..

He felt a gut piercing pain.

Ego-the three most powerful destructor was what destroyed their relationship.His ego had already hurted many.

His ego in failing to see his mother's death as a suicide of her lost love..

His ego of misunderstanding his father behind his mother's death..

His ego of hurting his grandfather unknowingly refusing to talk to him because of his father's second wedding..

His ego in trusting his own abilities and not in the family relationships that cost the lives of his brother and sister-Vikram and Anvesha..

Finally his ego in accusing his love Geet money-minded and baseless..

His ego had hurted many and now he would make sure he brought her back  to him as 'Maan ki Geet'as it was before..

~*~

He slowly opened the Archive's room and walked inside.He saw Geet pale and hungry on the chair.He went near her and slowly knelt down.He pushed the strand of hair behind her ears.He smiled remembering how she would blush when he did that.

He called her name gently and noticed her flinch.

It was his turn to panic now.He cupped her face and called her again.

"mera..sir(head) mein...dard..ahh"was all she could murmer.

He was confused at first and later made sense of her words.He called her again,"Geet..Jaan..aankein kholo..please"he pleaded.

He could see that she was trying hard to open her eyes.He immediately called the guard on duty and asked him to fetch some water.

Maan splashed water on her face and called her name again.After a struggle Geet opened her eyes and the first thing she experienced was a bone craushing hug from Maan.She could feel her shoulders get wet.

"Maan.."she whispered.

He looked up at her and placed a warm kiss on her forehead and said,"I love u Geet..Dont go away from me."

Geet looked surprised, elated, happy, confused and finally she looked down unable to meet his gaze turning bright red.

Maan looked at the numerous changes in her expressions and looked lost.

No.He said to himself.This time he would never let go of her.

"Geet...mmm...I want to talk.."he said.

~*~

It was half an hour they had started driving.The drive was obviously silent and both didn't want to speak a word yet they were occasionally the stealing glances of each other.

Finally they reached a place.It was a sort of park-but a private one.There was a tree house and on it it was written "My Paradise" in scrawly letters like a child's handwriting.

Geet and Maan stood near the house.She turned her head towards him and she saw a tiny drop of tear roll down his cheek.She felt a pain she had never experienced.

She reached out for his hand and held it tight.

"tumhe patha hai Geet..You are the second woman  I've brought here.The first was dadima.In fact it was me and dadi who built this.We used to come here every weekend and spend time together.She means the whole world to me Geet and I can do anything for her happiness.She hadn't only just raised me she is my mother,father,sister,friend and my girlfriend too."he chuckled.

"That day when she came to know Dev had done such a sin,she could never forgive him.She wanted him to pay for his mistakes.But Geet she had a mother's heart and  She loved Dev the way she loved me and my other late siblings.

"She believed in giving a chance to him rather than punishing him.Thats why I agreed to withdraw my charges on him so that he could go  away from our life andwe could stay in peace.But jaan,I never knew my life will take a U-turn this way.I don't know when I fell in love with you but Geet without you I am nothing.

"You complete me in every way mishti(sweet girl).Thats why I gave you this!"he said as he lifted her hand in his and turned it back.

He opened the heart locket that dangled on her wrist and opened it to reveal their engagement ring.He heard her gasp.

He looked straight into her eye and said,"Geet this ring..It's made for you.Have u read the story of cindrella?"he asked.

"haan Maan.I've read it a hundred times."she replied with excitement bubbling.

He smiled and continued,"U know in the climax the Prince marries Cindrella because her feet fitted perfectly in those glass slippers.Geet,this ring is like my glass slipper.I know I have found the perfect cindrella for me..bas..I want to spend my whole life with her and live happily everafter as her soulmate.

"Geet will u allow me to take care of u and our baby for the rest of my life?"

She didn't know how to react but involuntarily her lips moved,"Yes"

Maan slid the ring into her finger as an acknowledgement of her in his life as his soulmate!

So mere pyare doston๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†How was it???

do comment..๐Ÿ˜ณ

love,Amanda...
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
luvly os awsum 
beautifully written
fanx 4 da pm x ๐Ÿ˜Š
Craziest_MG thumbnail
wow dear
Lovely.
Simply superb.
You just reminded me of some old days...god i miss those days so much.

Thanks for the pm.
ninand thumbnail
sweet OS.. got nostalgic thinking of the original story, the old episodes.. good memories those.๐Ÿ˜
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful OS...loved it...๐Ÿ˜›โญ๏ธ
blue24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome
Superb
When i was reading ur os it reminded me of all the old days right from the day when geet had joint kc and the same day he had also dropped her home..those were so beautiful days
Thanks for such a beautiful os
Thanks for the pm