Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachiangel thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😃nice update dear but it was short kab suru ho kab khatam pata bhi nahi chala but sweet tha😊😎
maneetmayur thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
PART5:

Maan thinks of her eyes, smile, looks n tries 2 sleep. His cell rings,he gets a feeling dat its her, Geet. But he din give herhis no.?? finally he pick up d call:

Maan: Hello' kaun? Geet gulps hard.

Geet: Jee mein MSK se baat kr rahi hu?

Maan(st)dis sound is familiar, kahi vahi to nahi?

Maan: Ji bol raha hu. Aap?

Geet: Mein Geet!! Remember ?? pub me miley the

A smile teases his lips listening 2 her name in her voice, a sweet melodious tone.

Maan: '''. Still thinking, lost in dreamland oopss!! Geet land

Geet: Hello? U der? Remember pub mein, mile the

Maan: Ji ji ,sorry vo (pause) ya I remember. Kya baat hai aap iss waqt? Itni subah suabh? Koi baat hui hai kya?

Geet: Ji vo aapki chot (pause) ab kaisi hai?

Maan lyks her concern n smiles.

Maan: jee ab behetar hai!! Aapne jo patti kit hi (he bits his lip)

Geet smiles n : Ji vahi poochna tha, mein rakhti hu bye!!

Maan: Bye. Tc.

Maan was very happy that she called n smiled, a smile dat was nowhere ready 2 vanish. Maan thinks about d sudden feeling 2 meet her, know her, c her, n all dat mixed emotions lined up n came 2 his mind one after d other. The way they met, the way she bandaged, her care n everything about her. Here Geet too was feeling sumwat same. Sumthing different dan usual, dat she din't feel till 2day. A completely new n maginal feeling.

Precap: whatever u want? Suggest coz am not ready wid it'..

PLEASE COMMENT N LIKE, DEY R REALLY VERY IMPORTANT N MATTERS A LOT 2 ME!!

Edited by maneetmayur - 12 years ago
prachiangel thumbnail
nice dear plz ek aache se meeting plan karo maan geet ka😉 nd y dont u post it in ur note u will get more response there😊
prachiangel thumbnail
😊 next part plzzz
divya22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice  yaar. sweet story...
maneetmayur thumbnail
Typing the update now... Vl surely update 2day...😊
maneetmayur thumbnail
I wrote in a hurry so sorry 4 mistakes n plz like n comment, n feedbak is important as it motivates me to do better n give u all a better n nice update. So here's 
PART6:

Maan was very happy that she called n smiled, a smile dat was nowhere ready 2 vanish. Maan thinks about d sudden feeling 2 meet her, know her, c her, n all dat mixed emotions lined up n came 2 his mind one after d other. The way they met, the way she bandaged, her care n everything about her. Here Geet too was feeling sumwat same. Sumthing different dan usual, dat she din't feel till 2day. A completely new n magical feeling.

Geet calls sasha & asks wats going on with the deal they had with Mr. khandelwal.

Sasha: vl go thru it n get bak 2 u mam.

Geet: K. latest by 2moro.

Geet calls pinky

Pinky: Haan Geet…… I mean mam

Geet: hmmm. Plz get me a coffee. Pinky leaves n gets her a coffee.

15 mins. Later

Geet still having d coffee cup in hand n sipping it. But little did she know d Coffee was over long bak wen she was lost in d beauty of sunset n her lala land…… thoroughly enjoying it….

Suddenly her phone rang n that bought her back to senses n seeing d name flash she smiled (blushed I doubt). "Maan calling…."

Maan: Heelo… geet

Geet: Ji Mr. Khurana boliye…. Aapne hame kaise yaad kiya? Nw dat was too formal maan thought.

Maan: waise Geet, ek baat kahu.

Geet: a bit confused. Hmmm boliye…

Maan: Aap mujhe Maan boliye, Mr. khurana bada formal lagta hai.

Geet: jee theek hai…. Mr. khuran a bit relived nw. I mean Maan. Maan sighed.

Maan: Ji vo mai.. maine bass aapko dekha to socha baat kr l;u. again geet got confused. (he could c get thru d bak window of his office as both r rite opposite 2 each other, Geet's office backside n Maan's office face each other)

Maan continues: aap zara bakside wali window par aayengi?? Mujhe aapka chehera dekhna hai……. Geet blushed n walked 2 d window smiling.

She peeks out n sees him again blush n smile…….

Geet: ji ab kahiye…..

Maan; An tak to aap samajh chuki hogi? Mein aapse milna chahta hu. Geet got it n dat was quick she thought but, she decided 2 tease a bit.

Geet: Ji theek hai, mein aaj  dopahar ko free hu, aap office aa jaiye.. a cute smile plastered on face.

Maan: Vo vo!! Mai (stammered maan, nw d MSK n stammering she knew wats cuming nxt. N waited)  Aapko..

Geet: Aap mujhe kya Maan?

Maan: I mean hum kahi bahar chalet hai??

Geet: Date par le jana chahte hai? Maan was dumbstruck nw dat was direct n fast.

Maan: Je exactly…… Aap chalengi??

Precap: Maaneet 1st date n mahi moments…….. hayee!!

inharika thumbnail
awesome update luvd it...!! can u plss try to give more longer updates...!!!plsss
maneetmayur thumbnail
@ inharika: vl try but lack of tym so can't typ more, c i've studies also in b/w i typ in free tym dat too wen no 1 is around. 
prachiangel thumbnail
😊 nice update dear MAAN  n GEET  are tooo fast direct date hehehe waiting for mahhiii moments...❤️