Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Acha?? lol...πŸ˜‰
Muahhh <3
amyz.nik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HI ASMA...!!😊 HI FATIMA DI..!!😊
 I guess Iam replying after a very loonnggg tym...really sorry fr tht πŸ˜•, aaj kal I was so very engaged in my clg wrk tht hardly cud manage to get tym for chit-chating, project and final year practicals mei I was so much involved tht I didnt even logged in to IF for so many weeks πŸ˜”, our AR story has gone so much far...shit..!! I missed ol-dat, πŸ₯Ί and may be I have to miss it for a few more weeks, coz I am still left with my external pracs and theory papers ...after 1st or 2nd week of june I'll be having ample time to come and chat for long hours...sry again...😳
I guess ab tk muje remove kr diya hoga from buddy list of urs, sry dear, but I seriously tried to read and reply to the part but cud'nt manage tym for it, plz 4gv me...main aapki regular reader se Irregular reader bann gyi...

awsome update diye hai aapne toh, just love the AR reunion, wish there's no more misunderstanding in between them any more, I'll be giving a loonngg comment later on plz dont forget me before that...TC
punamluvshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey asma and fatema..sorry yaar..mai janti hun bahut late hun...but problems to peecha hi nahi chorti,hardam uljhaye rahti hai...anyways...now about story...loved the whole part...arman riddhima ka ek dusre par pyar,thori narajgi...but dill me dher sara pyar...really nice...aur neha and karan  ka dono ko ek karne ke liye koshish...loved it...and about the song..mujhe wo song bahut pasand ahi aur uske sath tumne jo scene create kiye hain.lag raha tha mano aankhon ke samne dekh rahi hun...loved the whole part...love your ff...waiting for next...
punam
Edited by anamika2010 - 12 years ago
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amyz.nik

HI ASMA...!!😊 HI FATIMA DI..!!😊

I guess Iam replying after a very loonnggg tym...really sorry fr tht πŸ˜•, aaj kal I was so very engaged in my clg wrk tht hardly cud manage to get tym for chit-chating, project and final year practicals mei I was so much involved tht I didnt even logged in to IF for so many weeks πŸ˜”, our AR story has gone so much far...shit..!! I missed ol-dat, πŸ₯Ί and may be I have to miss it for a few more weeks, coz I am still left with my external pracs and theory papers ...after 1st or 2nd week of june I'll be having ample time to come and chat for long hours...sry again...😳
I guess ab tk muje remove kr diya hoga from buddy list of urs, sry dear, but I seriously tried to read and reply to the part but cud'nt manage tym for it, plz 4gv me...main aapki regular reader se Irregular reader bann gyi...

awsome update diye hai aapne toh, just love the AR reunion, wish there's no more misunderstanding in between them any more, I'll be giving a loonngg comment later on plz dont forget me before that...TC

aw niki... come on darling.. why you saying sorry ? and do u think we can remove you from our buddy list?πŸ˜•

its perfectly fine honey.. just concentrate on ur studies its high time for you we know. once you get free we'll be having on here on regular basis...

now gimme a hug and dont ever feel like this..

muahhh love ya and all the best for your studies...

with love
Asma and Fatima
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamika2010

hey asma and fatema..sorry yaar..mai janti hun bahut late hun...but problems to peecha hi nahi chorti,hardam uljhaye rahti hai...anyways...now about story...loved the whole part...arman riddhima ka ek dusre par pyar,thori narajgi...but dill me dher sara pyar...really nice...aur neha and karan  ka dono ko ek karne ke liye koshish...loved it...and about the song..mujhe wo song bahut pasand ahi aur uske sath tumne jo scene create kiye hain.lag raha tha mano aankhon ke samne dekh rahi hun...loved the whole part...love your ff...waiting for next...

punam

thank you so much Punam and plz dont be sorry... hope aapkay sba problems jaldi say sort out ho jayain inshAllah πŸ˜ƒ

with love

Asma and Fatima