OS(MG): Brewing Desires !

Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Well it seems I've lost it completely coz here comes another OS from me...I mean god too much of writing !

I just hope it has turned out to be well...I did try continuing the last one but some how the same one was not possible, you could think of this one as a continuity of the earlier one..but just the setting is changed..new places to experiment you see :D

OK so without further ado and my rambling here it comes :D

Brewing Desires !

Though it was too early but she had nothing to do, being Sunday the whole day was spent idly doing chores she didn't wish to do or reading novels. She thought of preparing an early dinner humming soft songs, she was stirring pots on one hand and kneading the dough on the other almost ready with the dinner. It was time for him to be back home when the winds started blowing and the clouds gathered and it felt that it could rain any minute; when she remembered that some of the clothes were left on the roof and went to fetch them.

The wind blew rashly and it was seemingly difficult to manage her sari and locks of hair that flew. In fleeting seconds the rain started falling in sheets and the very reason of collecting clothes was long forgotten. Lost in her own world she began dancing drenching to the core and reveling in the rains.  

The smell of earth, the thundering clouds and the dark sky with the droplets slashing the window and wallowing trees engulfed her and she basked like a kid.

Her sky blue cotton sari had clung to her like second skin becoming almost see-through with her wet hair cascading down her back. The sound of her bangles and anklets sounded like sweet melody as the bittersweet symphony reverberated throughout.

This is how he found her when he reached the rooftop himself drenched from the rains and the tiredness in him slowly started seeping away. He was bewitched with his patience slipping away as he watched her from a distance hoping to catch her attention but all in vain. Slowly yet steadily he walked towards her hugging her wet form from behind, when he heard her gasp.

"Maan", she stiffed at first but then relaxed in his hold as she recognized the touch and let her head slump back to his shoulders, "When did you come? I didn't expect you this soon!"

"Hmm...just some moments ago", he replied all the while burying his face in the crook of her neck nuzzling and inhaling her scent. She could feel his warmth all around her and his heartbeats going intense even in that splattering rain.

She tried to escape his hold and run but he buckled her back to himself holding her securely over the stomach by one hand while he entwined the other with hers.

"Let me go the clothes are soaking", she pleaded her voice heavy and laden with helplessness and desire. She questioned herself, how could he manage to snap her self-control within seconds and that too just about every time but she never got an answer.

Instead of leaving her or replying to her, he pressed his body more into her gently trailing his fingers down the entire length of her. The flimsy excuse of the sari she wore did nothing to help; neither did it conceal nor reveal yet it aroused him in ways and made him do things. She felt herself going weak and bit her lips to hold back the moan that threatened to escape.  

He slowly turned her towards him, brushing her hair aside cupping her reddened cheeks kissing her closed eyes and brushed his lips against hers. She fluttered her eyelashes, his gaze intoxicating a mixture of both love and lust that she could no longer resist. She hugged him closely giving herself completely wrapping her arms around his waist kissing his heart.

In one swift move, he lifted her in his arms and raced towards the bedroom with a teasing smile as she buried her face in his shoulder.

The clothes lay where they were long forgotten and the rain got more intense and thunderous with each passing minute.

-Fatima 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope to see your likes and comments ! 😊

My Other Fics!

Link

Edited by Escapist - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maaneet099 thumbnail
short one... but a cute one!
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awww that was so sweet!😳
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow this was short and sweet! β˜ΊοΈ

Beautiful OS Fatima!

Please continue to write more in the future! πŸ˜Š
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Short and shweet! 
Jyoti121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

nice one... Short & Sweet.

KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
awesome os
loved it
loved maaneet
sooo cute
hooottt
thanks 4 da pm
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really nice
esp the name of OS
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shweet shweet it was
sneha.juneja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Mesmerizing writing Fatima.. as pretty usual..
luvd it alot..
Beautiful & Charming..
& the best part is the title of this OS.. Amazing its is..
i luv it..