OS - MG Emotional Attitude

ana1411 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Being married to Geet has been the most wonderful blessing in my life. Maan always use to think in such a fashion and the same feeling even Geet had. Geet use to say that being married to Maan was the most beautiful thing ever has happened with her.

Maan and Geet had an arranged marriage. They use to stay with Maan's parents. The first few months of their marriage was the time when they got to know each other more and learned about each other's desires, likes, dislikes, and most importantly attitude.

Geet had always thought that guys are always tough and manly so that they would not have much emotion to share--unlike girls, who are sensitive and more emotional. However, an incident that occurred about three months into their marriage made Geet realize that Maan is not like other guys. Maan is different from others.

Maan's dadi came to visit Maan and Geet about three months after they got married. It was her first official visit to the house since their marriage. Dadi lives in another place and rarely travels so they use to visit her. Since this was her first visit after Maan and Geet marriage, Geet was given the task of cooking for Dadi by Geet's mother-in-law. Geet was very scared of this. She use to cook everyday but dadi had a little different taste so Geet was very scared of that.

Maan was Dadi's favorite grandson and knowing Geet Dadi had started liking her. That was more the reason Geet was scared whether she will be able to keep the impression of her on Dadi.

Maan was away for a two-week work trip, which had left Geet in a bad condition as she missed him badly. Maan returned home on the same day as Dadi's arrival to house.

Dadi immediately hugged Geet and gave her a loving kiss on her forehead. Afterall she was the wife of her favorite grandson.

Geet was waiting for Maan to come as she was missing him very badly. Geet decided that she would finish her cooking as Maan would be home by evening.

Geet was so busy cooking that she didn't realize that Maan had returned home early. Maan wanted to give Geet a surprise so instead of making any noise Maan directly went into the kitchen as he was aware that Geet would be there.

Geet was so involved in her work that she did not even realise that Maan had come in the kitchen as she was not expecting him at all. Geet was holding a bowl and suddenly Maan hugged Geet from behind.

Geet got scared and screamed and the bowl fell down. It fell on the floor with a such a loud noise that Dadi and Maan's Mom came running into the kitchen, wondering what has happen why Geet was screaming and whether she had got hurt or not.

Geet was herself shocked by her own reaction.

Geet was thinking: Why did I scream? It was not the first time Maan had done something like that. In fact he hugs me in the kitchen so often that I'm so used to it. So why did I scream today?

Perhaps Geet was not expecting Maan home so early as he was going to come late from his trip. That was the reason that made Geet react that way.

Geet innocently looked at Maan and Maan had a shocked expression, not knowing what to do as Dadi and Mom both were in the kitchen.

Dadi asked: "What happened?"

Geet kept quiet and looked at Maan. And Maan kept looking at Geet. They knew that they were in trouble. To cover up the issue Maan said that it was his mistake. Geet was shocked to hear this. Maan took the blame on himself.

Dadi scolded Maan. Geet could not make any comment or react in any way. Geet looked at Maan and he looked down and just kept silent. Geet was feeling guilty that because of her Maan was being scolded. After some time everyone left the kitchen. Maan did not said a single word. He just walked away without looking at Geet. Geet was feeling more guilty.

Geet wanted to run over and hug Maan and wanted to apology, but she could not.

Dinner turned out to be great and Dadi was very pleased. As we sat and ate, Maan was a little quieter than usual. And looking at Maan Geet was getting more tensed. Mom told Geet another thing that made Geet felt even worse. Mom said

Maan had never before been scolded by Dadi because he was her favorite grandson.

Geet could not wait to talk to Maan.

Maan was already in the room.  Geet walked into the room with a heavy heart, feeling guilty and sad. It had been two weeks since we had spent time together. Maan was sitting at the edge of the bed facing the window. Geet with a heavy heart walked up to him and sat next to him.

Maan was not at all looking at Geet.

Geet touched his hand softly and said: I am so sorry because of me Dadi screamed on you and you took the blame on yourself. I really didn't mean to scream, and I didn't expect you to be home that early. Perhaps being so engrossed in cooking made me react in that way. Please don't misunderstand."

Maan still did not respond, and Geet really thought he was very much angry.

Not getting any response Geet felt like crying for making the love of her life disappointed. She waited for a while but there was no response from Maan at all. She wanted to cry but was controlling herself. She stood up and began walking.

As Geet started to move Maan holded Geet's hand. As Geet turned to look at him, Maan looked up at me with an eye full of expression. He had tears in his eyes.

Geet immediately kneeled on the floor in front of him. She gently touched his face and looked straight into his eyes.

Maan's eyes were tearing but his expression was not one of sadness. It was more like a satisfied and happy look.

Looking at the expression Geet got confused.

"I'm so sorry Mishty...I really didn't mean..." Maan covered his hands on Geet's face.

Maan started talking : "Do you know that I've never been scolded by Dadi all these years in my life?"

Geet nodded with an agreement and she could feel the tears in her own eyes.

Maan continued: "Today I was scolded by her, and I am so proud of it."

Maan stopped and looked at Geet.

Geet was confused by that word Proud?????

Maan further continued : "She scolded me for giving you a shock. So what does that mean?"

"What?"Geet asked innocently, still unable to understand what Maan is trying to say.

Maan: "It means that she really loves you more than me. I am her favorite grandson and she never scolded me. Today she did because of you. Even mom did not protest or scold you. This means that you are well adapting into this family and everyone loves you. I could see the look in her eyes as she talked to you during dinner. Dadi adores you. I am so proud to be your husband. You managed to adapt yourself into an unknown family in just a short time. My wife is so smart and I am proud of it," Maan added as he gently touched Geet's face.

Geet was again taken by surprise by the talk of Maan. All evening she was so worried that Maan has been scolded because of me. 

Maan: Geet I took the blame on me because it was actually my fault and not yours. You were so engrossed in your work that you did not notice me. And I am proud that you have been accepted in this famly.

Maan further continued wiping Geet's tears: Its not your fault my Mishty at all.

Geet kissed Maan on his cheeks. Maan naughtly puts  his lips forward asking for a kiss.

Geet smiled with a shy on her face got up from the bed to change. As Geet turned to walk, Maan held her hands again but Geet did not turn this time. Geet stood with her back facing Maan, hoping that he would hug Geet. And Geet was right in that.

Within seconds Geet felt Maan's hand onto her tummy, pulling Geet closer to him. Maan was in his good mood again...perhaps in a naughty mood.

Maan held Geet more tightly and whispered in her ear, "Let's play a game."

Geet: Game??????

Maan continued: Yes Game…….."If you can free yourself from me now, you win. But if you give up, then the night is mine and you will be my angel."

Without a second thought, Geet agreed and felt his hands holding even tighter around her tummy. Geet need to move about with a lot of effort...

Geet started moving out and pushing herself away from him. Geet and Maan both were giggling all the way and trying hard not to make so much noise.

Suddenly, Maan started to kiss Geet's neck...Ohhh.. Geet was taken aback by Maan's action and Geet's all strength was beginning to dissolve.

"That's cheating," Geet managed to whisper and finding herself breathing faster.

"My dear, we did not set any rules did we?" Maan murmured as he continued kissing her neck.

Geet was definitely losing, but she was not going to give up that easily. For a few more minutes, Geet still managed to try to free herself, while also trying to enjoy his touch.

However Maan's hands started to roam all over her body, Geet gave up. Geet's body began to relax and started melting in his hugs. Maan continued to torment Geet with his touches and kisses, and Geet finally whispered, "I give up..."

Reluctantly he released Geet and Geet turned so that she could face him.

"I bought you something on my trip," Maan said, "that will make the real Angels jealous looking at you."

Geet with a shy blushed at his statement.

Maan walked over to his bags and took out a gift. It was a saree.

Geet became so excited—It was a beautiful saree.

"Go on and wear the saree. I want to see my angel in it," Maan said, giving a naughty look.

Geet went and changed and walked back into the room. Immediately Geet sensed Maan eyes were all on her as he walked slowly towards her. Maan smiled and backed Geet slowly towards the wall.

"Hmmm...as I told you the real Angels will be jealous of you," Maan whispered softly into Geet's ear.

"You say the nicest things to me." Geet said softly, wrapping her arms around his neck.

They kissed passionately and he began removing saree slowly.

They were in each others arms on the bed in no seconds……..

They were emotionally attached to other. They would do anything and everything for each other.

I hope you all like it...

Please do press like and do comment...

Will be waiting for your response...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Anamika  

Lovely OS
Jyoti121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

@Ana...

Superb OS...

Edited by Jyoti121 - 12 years ago
TanuDDian thumbnail

awwesome os...

lovely...
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
all ur os are simply awesome and sweet...n i love all of them...thnxxx for the pm...
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesum..
maan adores her soo much..
luvd maan a lot..
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
that was really amazing... Loved the emotional side of Maan and loved his naughtiness too...

loved it... awesome
kkiddoo thumbnail
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats  !!!!!!! 4  d new os ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

awesome ... superb ... sweet ... beautiful ...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

very beautiful OS...I love it...

Maaneet selfless love is just wonderful...dreamy...

thanx for pm