Maaneet OS: Home Sweet Home

Maaneet099 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello my dear dearies!! πŸ˜‰
yes i know i have been MIA for quite sometime but i blame it on my university its draining me of all my time and energy πŸ€’. i have been meaning to update but nothing is sparking the other day i was watching shikdum song and this OS cropped up in my head so here it is... i am not very good at this stuff yet i hope u guys like it πŸ˜ƒ... enjoy!

Having someplace to go is home.
Having someone to love is family.
Having both is a blessing

Continued below...
II

II

II

II

V

Edited by Maaneet099 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maaneet099 thumbnail
Please be advised its 16+ warning!!!

Sunrays streamed through the clear windows and gathered all the dust before falling on his face, illuminating his Grecian image. Well-groomed stubble adorned his face while his sharp features along with a perfectly carved jawline made his already perfect face look better. A slight smile played on his beautifully carved M-shaped lips. He lay on his stomach; his face turned towards the window as the morning sunrays made way to brighten his face. His bare and broad muscular shoulder filled with nail marks and love bites gave a glimpse of his last night's passion while the satin sheet barely covered his smooth back.

The intensity of the sunrays increased, slowly causing him to stir in his sleep. He tried to shield his palm from the brightness of the sun while his other hand groped the bed to feel the warmth of soft flesh. But his arms found none making him snap his eyes open to see where she could have gone so early in the morning especially after such a long exhausting night. He turned his face to get a better look of the other side of the bed to find it empty. He knotted his eyebrows and looked around the room to get a glimpse of his gorgeous wife who may step out of the bathroom in her towel looking no less than a juicy edible fruit. He stretched a bit before turning around and wrapping the cool satin sheet around his hip before getting up to see if he could hear the shower sounds. He got off the bed, holding the sheet tightly around his abdomen, and found his boxers strewn across the room in the corner. He recollected how she had savagely removed the barrier and threw it across the room before allowing herself to wrap around his naked self. A slow smirk crept along his face at the mere thought of his love in her full sherni mode. He loved it when she took control of things. He quickly slipped on the boxers and found his track pant in another corner of the room and wore it on top, leaving his chest bare. Not finding her in the bathroom he strode out of the room, in search of her.

"Geet!" his baritone voice echoed across the room and out through the hallway. Hearing no answer he walked out of the room and down the stairs calling, "Geet! Where are you jaan?" He walked past some half-opened cardboard along with random magazines and unopened boxes lying on the floor. "Yeh subah subah kahaan chali gayi?" he thought as he made his way through the unset furniture and boxes into the next nearest room, right by the stairs. Curious noises attracted his attention to the room. As he made it in between cardboard boxes the sight in front of him took his breath away.

There she was, one leg folded on the step-up stool while the other stretched down to stand. She wore one of her skimpy shorts tightly hugging her assets and his loose shirt that rested neatly on her curves. The t-shirt seemed too loose for her, causing the collar of the shirt lay a little off shoulder, giving the viewer of her creamy skin. Her long curly hair was crunched in a messy bun, few strands hanging out loosely. Her sensuous form, seductively painting the wall with a paint roller was indeed a sight of heaven. Her muscles moved with her every motion heating the room. Holy sweet lord! The sight that he beheld in front of him had caused the animal inside him erupt. He slowly walked, without making any noise and kissed her abdomen through the t-shirt before inhaling her sweet intoxicating scent.

His sudden kiss made her jump, she shrieked, "Maan!" loosing balance. She tightly shut her eyes anticipating a nasty fall only to find herself securely wrapped in a pair of strong arms, seconds later.

"Your safe my love," she heard her husband whisper as he tightened her hold on her. She opened her eyes slowly to see a pair of deep chocolate brown eyes staring lovingly at her with a hint smirk.

"Maan!" she screamed annoyed, "you scared me! Couldn't you give a hint you were coming close to me?"

"Main kya karoon Geet you were so tempting that I couldn't stop myself," he replied winking flirtatiously.

"Accha?" she asked pretending to buy his answer. He nodded his head innocently. "Silly boy!" she yelled looking peeved. "I swear I would have died with a heart attack," she complained.

"Voh kaise ho sakta Geet, tumhari jaan toh mujhme basti hai," he said huskily.

"Aaw Maan is that so?" she asked fluttering her eyes. He nodded sincerely only to find her scream at him again, "Put me down right this minute!" her eyes glaring at him.

The man feared by many back in his home country was a mere puppet in the hands of his beautiful wife, Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana. She had made him do things he had never imagined he would ever do yet the love for her had made him leave his main business empire back in Delhi to manage a branch of the empire in the heart of New York City, Manhattan.

Geet hailed from one of the most richest and respected families in United States. Her father, Vijay Handa was a leading businessman in Wall Street yet Geet was simple and down-to-earth. Being the only daughter she was pampered by her father, as she was motherless. In spite of all the luxuries she was brought up with she never displayed her societal status to anyone and chose to keep a low profile and become a pediatrician, as she loved children.

Maan Singh Khurana, eighteen months ago had come to visit New York as a part of his routine to catch up on his latest developments in the New York branch of his Khurana Constructions when an unexpected twist changed his destiny, changed his life. He came across an elegant, suave, beautiful, yet very down to earth doctor, Geet Handa interning at St. Peters hospital in the children's ward as a pediatrician. It was love at first sight for him when he saw her angelic form descend down the stairs of the hospital, where he had come to visit his old friend from his school days. As simple as the act of falling in love with her seemed, it had been as tough to get her to fall in love with him. Persuasion was the key to his success; in spite of her stubborn will to not even look at him, he had persuaded her continuously in her hospital, during morning jogs, evening coffees, and every other place she had set foot in. He knew she was interested in him but had restrained herself from giving in to her feelings for she feared his overwhelming love towards her. Getting her to love was hard but once she had cutely confessed her feelings in her room to him, there were no boundaries in the love she showed. Her love was unrestrained and ever flowing made known through her simple gestures. And that's what he had always loved about her. 

When Maan had asked her hand in marriage she had insisted to stay in the country with her father and lead a simple and close-knitted life as compared to the social life constantly scrutinized by media and journalists. Maan agreed although her father had insisted that her home was where Maan lived, in India. The love for his woman had overshadowed everything else. If New York was the place his love wanted to stay then so be it; it was the least he could do for her. Since he had no close relatives to make him stay in India, he had willingly shifted his base to New York.

And now Maan stood trembling in the new house they had just bought a few weeks ago, wondering how to calm the nerves of his lioness. Geet pushed back her curls and stomped off to put the magazines in the bookshelf in the corner of the room. He gingerly walked to stand by her, unable to find the right words to appease her. She finished putting the books and turned to bump her husband silently staring down. "Maan hato!" she ordered as she slightly pushed him.

"Geet suno tho," Maan reasoned running behind her.

"Yes, what is it?" she asked turning to face him, her hands on her hip.

"Gustaaki maaf ho mallika," he said apologetically, holding his ears.

Geet instantly slumped her shoulders at his cute gesture but frowned, "Gus what Maan?" she asked bewildered by his sudden statement.

"Oh sorry kabhi kabhi mein bhool jata hoon ki tumhe proper Hindi nahi aati. Hmm kya karoon main, yeh ishq nahi aasaan bas itna samajh lijiye, yeh aag ka dariya hai aur doob ke jaana hai," he said dramatically, holding his forehead.

"Is my linguistic ability under question now?" she asked a little hurt.

"Of course not my love. It sometimes goes over my head that your Hindi is not fluent," he said giving a cheeky smile, "the disadvantages of growing in a foreign country."

"You tonto chico! (Silly boy)" she yelled throwing a pillow before smiling victoriously as it hit Maan. "Let me just remind you that poking fun of me has serious consequences."

"Fun? Jaan I don't want to die early. Mujhe mere bacchon ko dekhna hai," he said looking at her incredulously.

"Maan! Don't say that," she said alarmed at his words, "voh kya kehte hain, apgun batein mat karo."

"Voh apgun nahi Geet," he chuckled at her, "its apshagun, apshagun baatein."

"Haan vahi, please don't say like that Maan. I swear I don't know what I would do without you," she feeling hurt before regaining her posture, "like it or not you are going to stay with me as long as I live, do you understand that Mr. Maan Singh Khurana?" she said walking to stand close to him.

"Yes Dr. Geet Singh Khurana!" folding his hands in submission.

"That's better my boy," she said pecking him on his cheek. "By the way what were you trying to say? Phirse bolo."

"Gustaaki maaf ho mallika," he said smiling widely.

"And what does that mean?"

"Please pardon my mistake my dear princess."

"Oh! But it sounds so much better when you say it in Hindi," she gushed.

"Acchaji? So my wife likes me to speak poetically?" he asked huskily snaking his arms onto her petite waist and bringing her closer in a single motion.

"Hmm," she sang while drawing patterns on his bare chest.

"Kyun jaan you cannot seem to keep your hands off of me?" he whispered, biting her earlobe before placing a kiss on her nape.

"Of course who could not be tempted by such a delectable piece," she said in trance, snaking her arms around his neck.

Maan snuck his hands under his shirt while reaching for the soft flesh beneath. He drew circles around her belly button, "then who asked you to stay away?" he asked placing wet kisses near her lips.

"Maan," she moaned at the contact of his lips so close to hers while his hands played under her shirt. "Chodo na I have so much work to do," she said weakly.

"Geet kaam toh you'll have always have that excludes me. What about the work to serve your deprived husband," he said reaching to find the hook, only to find none. An evil smile spread across his lips as he eyed her, desire clouding his irises.

"Deprived?" she asked surprised. "Wasn't last night anywhere near satisfaction?"

"Jaan that was last night what about the my morning due?" he asked as a smug spread across his face. "Now is my bride shy?" he asked as he saw a slight pink hue crept through her cheeks and her eyes fluttered. She bit her lower lip and bent her head further down at his question, settling comfortably in the crook of his neck.

Maan lifted Geet in a single motion and strode towards their room. The sudden change got Geet aware of his intention. "Maan what are you doing?" she asked alarmed.

"Extracting my due of course," he remarked casually.

"Maan please aisa mat karo. I have so much to do. We have been in this house for the past week yet nothing is settled. Thanks to you, you hardly let me out of the bed. Pappa wanted to visit us but I have put it off trying to give excuses for this mess. What will he think if he visits us?"

"He won't think anything Geet. I am sure he would understand newly married couples need their time to settle down," he said putting her down before nuzzling in her neck.

"Newly married?" she asked suppressing a chuckle. "My darling husband we have been married for over a year now," she said trying to wiggle out of his grip.

"Is it love?" he asked feigning surprise. "Mujhe toh laga it was just last week. I have hardly finished exploring and knowing you," he winked.

"You shameless boy," she blushed whacking his chest.

"Kya jaan I meant I haven't got to know you well," he smirked.

"Yeah, yeah, I exactly know what you mean Maan," she said shaking her head.

"Arre Geet sach mein I meant that. In what track was your crooked mind thinking huh?"

"It doesn't matter. I know your one track mind Maan," she said slightly pushing him away.

Continued below...
II

II

II

II

V

Maaneet099 thumbnail
He caught her wrist and jerked her back to his strong muscular chest and leaned to hotly whisper in her ear, "But that's the best track jaan." He slid his hand down her cheeks and continued to trail his fingers lower. He replaced his finger with his lips and trailed a series of kisses down her neck. He ran his hands down her chest while slightly brushing her taut peaks under the shirt.

Geet gasped at the sudden contact and closed her eyes in pleasure and dug her nails into his bare shoulder. Maan smirked at the effect he had on her bent to claim her plump and luscious lips, swollen from last night's assault. The invasion was slow and tantalizing her senses making her part her lips to give him entry. He entered her mouth with a swipe of his tongue and a slight nick of her lower lip. She opened her mouth while a pleasurable moan escaped her mouth. Her hands automatically wound around his neck and finally rested in between his hair. She caught hold of them and pulled him closer as she started responding feverishly to his kiss. He slowly lifted her shirt in the midst of his kisses. They were caught in the moment, enjoying and forgetting to even breathe when suddenly the phone blared, echoing through the empty room, bringing them back. Maan cursed the timing of the caller, disturbing their perfect moment while Geet giggled at his plight before running to get the phone.

"Hello pappa!" she screamed, answering the phone. "Yup, I am absolutely fine," she chirped while walking past Maan into the balcony. He groaned understanding it was Geet's father on the line and she sure wouldn't keep the phone for another hour.

"Ugh yeh dad bhi nah, abhi phone karne the?" he cursed under his breath. He saw her leaning towards the balcony and chattering away, filling in the blanks for him about the latest happenings. He eyed her tempting figure and suddenly an evil idea popped in his mind. He strode towards the balcony with a large smirk.

Maan came to stand behind her while she animatedly talked to her father. She had her phone on her left ear while she folded her other hand and stood facing away from him. He stood near right ear and blew gently causing her to jerk her shoulder forward, covering her ear. He smiled mischievously and once she resumed her original position He blew softly once again. She turned and glared at him, warning him not to repeat before continuing to speak to her father. He let his finger slide along her earlobe and trailed his finger down her neck. She gasped at his touch causing her father to ask if she was alright. She stammered coming up with an excuse and glared angrily at Maan mouthing, "Stop it!"  He simply shook his head and smirked making her move a little away from him.

Geet went to stand in the other corner while Maan shamelessly followed her. He slid his hand around her shirt. His hands lifted her shirt and got hold of her supple flesh underneath and squeezed it a bit making her moan loudly in pleasure. Once again her father questioned her strange behavior while she cheekily made another excuse. Maan smirked at his effect on her and continued to torture her. He nuzzled in her lustrous hair and kissed her nape before slightly biting her earlobe. She closed her eyes in pleasure and leaned onto him for support, giving him more access. "Ab toh phone rakh lo jaan," he whispered huskily against her ears, his desire oozing through his hardened form. She jerked her eyes open, catching on to his game and smiled while nodding in the negative. He groaned at her insistence to speak away while he struggled to keep his desires in check.

"Just a minute pappa, he is right here," he heard her say and knew she was giving the taste of his own medicine.

"No," he whispered harshly, gesturing her he would talk later. But before he could get out of the situation, she had put the phone near his ear. "Hello dad," he returned when his father-in-law in the other side greeted him. He pouted like a child given bitter medicine and looked at Geet helplessly. She laughed at his plight and shrugged off as if saying, it was your fault and you started it, look.

Maan was busily talking when he felt a sudden push, making him fall on the nearby couch in the balcony. He looked questioningly at Geet who smirked at him and fell on top of him. "Tum kya kar rahi ho?" he whispered, holding the phone away so that his father-in-law couldn't hear him.

"You continue hun," she said smiling. He cocked his eyebrows before continuing his conversation. Vijay Handa was asking him about his business when he felt his track pants slowly being slid down. He looked down to see his sweet seductress pulling his pant off from one hand while her hand lingered on his taut abdomen, drawing vicious patterns. He groaned internally for he couldn't even voice his emotions the touch had brought him. He gripped her hand tightly with his free hand but her tortures wouldn't stop. She crawled a bit on top of him, kissing her way up to his nape. Her wet kisses had caused enough havoc in his body that he couldn't bear it anymore. He quickly bid adieu to his father-in-law and threw the phone away before turning and lying on top of her, his hardened manhood pushing into her.

Maan stared at her while she giggled. "That's a tit for tat," she winked before pushing him away and walking into the house regally.

"My dear Mrs. Khurana, there is no way you are going to escape that," he growled before adjusting his pants and leaping for her. She squealed and ran into the house, trying to escape his wrath, for a hungry lion was too dangerous to be near to. And she had irked his hunger making him all the more dangerous.  She ran down the stairs, closely followed by Maan. "Geet I'm warning you jaan, stay put warna tumhara khair nahi," he warned.

Geet ran to stand behind a bunch of unopened boxes while Maan came to stand on the other side. "Warning?" she smirked. "Do you even know whom you are talking to?" she asked arrogantly. "Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana," she answered proudly lifting her collar up.

"Acchaji?" he asked amused at her declaration while warm sensation hit him at her proud display.

"Yup! So please think twice before giving me warnings else my husband will hunt you down."

"Oh I see, I guess I have to be careful," he said slowly walking towards her. She shook her head vigorously, assenting to his statement before a wide grin cropped up her lips. He finally made it where she was standing and now only the box stood in his way to devour her.

"Maan didn't I just say to stay away," she croaked, her heartbeat accelerating. He continued to approach her and as she was about to escape from his side he placed his hands on her side, preventing her from doing so. "Maan," she managed to blurt in spite of her thudding heart and shallow breathing. He kissed her sensuously in the corner of her lip making her groan his name.

"Right now you are being hunted so shh," he declared throatily against her lips. His hot breath fanned her causing her to clutch her shirt tightly. He pushed the box that stood like a barrier and pressed himself onto her making her aware of his heightened arousal against her body. He wiggled his hands underneath her shirt before taking her lips in a single motion, startling her to part her lips as he entered. Her breathing hitched as he reached higher, bringing the shirt with him. She instantly dug her nails on his shoulder while he explored the crevices of her mouth, his tongue playing a sensuous game with hers. He nibbled her honey-drunk lips while she groaned his name. She tangled her fingers in his hair and pulled him closer. His hands squeezed her hips and pulled her closer to him, not allowing a single breath of air pass them. The urgency of his kiss accelerated as he divulged deeper, nipping, biting, and sucking. His hand cupped and pressed her br***** making them sore while she savagely bit his lower lip, unable to take his kneading. He was about to rip of her shorts when she stopped him. "Jaan," he groaned seeing her move away from his grip. He caught her wrist pleading her not to leave with his eyes.

"Maan mujhe jaane do, not now," she said shaking her head. "When you bought this house you gave me a big lecture about making a home, something ghar banana basana. At least let me finish little work."

Maan slapped his head at her nonchalance to understand his urgency. "Oh god Geet, haan maine bataya ki yeh ghar basana hai. You have to make this a home from a house but you didn't get it didn't you?" he asked. He strode towards her and slipped his hands onto her petite figure and rested his chin on her shoulder. "Oh my nave temptress, to make it a home we need junior Khuranas running around. I meant to say we need to etch this house with our memories and our love, and our children, that makes a house, our home," he said kissing her ear. Geet blushed at the mention of their children and looked down, biting her lower lip. "Then shall we proceed to make babies love?" he asked huskily, lifting her up.

"Nahi, ruko, I need to," she began.

"Chup, bilkul chup," he said placing his finger on her lips and looking sternly at her. She stared back at the deep pool of ocean, drowning in its depths. "Another word from you and I am taking you down right here," he said. She smiled at his helpless plea and kissed his finger. Seeing he was not holding her she turned around and ran into one of the rooms, shutting the door behind her. "Arre ruko Geet," he shouted after her. "Argh!" he groaned running to the door, which had been shut a few minutes ago. "Geet open the door please," he pleaded. "Geet?" he called, hearing no reply. "Jaan please," he called banging the door once again only to have no reply. "Jaa'" he began when suddenly the door opened and his gorgeous wife stood absolutely stunning in one of his favorite lingerie.

Geet stood in her cream colored frilly and skimpy lingerie, barely covering her curves and assets. Maan stood stunned at the sudden revelation, unable to voice his emotions. He eyed her hungrily from top to bottom, drinking in her ravishing form. She stood seductively flexing her hips before walking slowly to her gaping husband who seemed to be mentally stripping her of her clothes. Her bright red lipstick prominently enhanced her beautiful petal like lips while she came to stand close to him. Her aroma filled his nostrils, drugging his senses endlessly.

"Ready for the ride Mr. Khurana?" she whispered near his ears, leaning onto him and drawing a pattern down his light stubble.

"Any doubts Mrs. Khurana?" he asked before lifting her. She tightly wrapped her legs around his waist and gripped onto his shoulders. He roughly brushed away the lipstick, smudging it before urgently taking her lips. He rushed into the room before banging the door shut with his leg. He gently laid her on the mattress, while she removed his clothes that stood as a barrier in a jiffy. He ripped her lacy gown, throwing it away before letting his burning touch envelope her. He rolled over, bringing her on top of him while his hands roamed on her body without restrictions, pinching, cuddling, and kneading, making her moan to his each touch.

"Maan I want you in right now!" she demanded biting his neck. He growled at her open declaration and rolled on top of her before parting her legs and entering. She screamed at the sudden entrance while he silenced her with another soul searing kiss. A new kind of bliss entered her as they rode in rhythm. "I love you!" she managed to spare in between his thrusts causing him to take her lips.

"Love you too jaan," he replied before slumping beside her, panting. He pulled her closer, enveloping in her petite form in him and kissed her forehead. She snuggled deeper into his neck and hugged him close to her. "Once more?" he croaked pulling the satin sheet over their naked bodies. She shook her head in the affirmative making him pull her out of the embrace and take her on a ride to bliss once more.

Her shouts of moans and his growls echoed through the house as they continued making sweet love to each other. Thus, like Maan wanted, Maan and Geet had managed to etch beautiful and sweet memories in their new house turning it into a home sweet home.

l~*THE END*~l

so how was it? i know it was quite premature and not very good... my writing skills need to be brushed up... but please grace this thread with your comments and critics and dont forget to hit the LIKE button if u liked πŸ˜ƒ
-memorable- thumbnail
yipeee me 1st  πŸ₯³

loved it  β€οΈ

⭐️  HOME SWEET HOME β­οΈ

will be waiting for maneet's poster πŸ˜‰
Edited by -memorable- - 12 years ago
007jindal thumbnail
wow that was hot and passionate one.
loved it to core
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
steaming  hot...sweet home😳😳😳...excellent
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww wonderful os...
luved it..
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow hot hot update
Loved it
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hot home sweet home...hihi...i loved it...thnxx for the pm...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hot and sweet OS...

thanx for pm...