MG-OS-Do Ajanabi - Last Part & Epi-PG10

Jyoti121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Friends,

This is my 2nd OS - Do Ajanabi...

When it comes to marriage every girl dreams about her would be hubby.

Geet's dreams were not different she too was expecting that her would be husband should be friend first, so that they can understand, know their likes & dislikes.

Both of them were from Delhi but unkown to each other.  Coincidentally they met & didn't came to know when they fall in LOVE.

So the story moves on''''..

Geet along with her friends decided to go to Shimla-Manali for 15 day's tour after finishing their final exams.  All the arrangements were done by her Dad. She was not all interested to do the job immediately after her exams.  But her Mom was thinking for her marriage. Whenever the topic of marriage was discussed she used to ignore it & always used to say I want to enjoy my life after college so no more discussions on marriage.

After two days Geet & her friends left for Shimla.  It was totally tiring journey, by evening they reached Hotel Apple Blossom ' Fagu. Coincidently the Manager was not available on the counter.  Some one was too waiting for the Manager for the keys & was going through the booking register.

Geet : Hello, can you please check our booking & hand over our the keys.

Person: Sorry I can't as the concern person is not available, me too waiting for him.

Saying this he sat on the couch.

The person was none other than Maan Singh Khurana. He too came with his friends, Ankit & Varun. Instead of waiting for the Manager they decided to go out whereas Maan was not at all interested in going out with them so he left behind.

Anju (Geet's friend) : Aare yeh log kaha jaate hai yaar, itna thak gayi ki baithe baithe soo jayungi.

Geet : Anju tu soo jaa jab woh Manager aayega tab mai tujhe uthaungi.

Rashi : Geet you also go & sit I will wait here for the Manager.

Anju & Geet went & sat n couch. Hardly 3-4 persons can sit on that couch. He was already sitting, next to him Geet & next to Geet Anju. Geet were feeling so sleepy that within minutes of time she dozed off her head was leaning to right side.  Maan not knowing what to do shifted little bit to her side just to support her head.  Geet too rested her head on his shoulder.

Maan' friends came back & were shocked/surprised/embarrassed looking at position of Maan & girl sitting next to him. Even this was noticed by Rashi.  Rashi quietly went near Anju & woke her up. By the time Ankit, Varun introduced themselves to Rashi & Anju. All 4 of them decided to take a photo of Maan & Geet.

By that time the Manager came, Varun & Rashi went to wake up Maan & Geet, while Ankit & Anju took the keys of their rooms.

Maan & Geet were too embarrassed didn't know what happened to them & left to their rooms.   

Girls Room

Anju : Geet tu toh ekdam dashing hai yaar'. Bigar jaane pehechane tu toh usske shoulder par sir rakhe soo bhi gayi'.

Geet : Anju par woh to mere paas nahi baitha tha, then when did he came near me?

Rashi : Oye Geet' tu soo rahi thi tujhe kya pata tha tera sir kabhi left toh kabhi right uss bichare ne teri maddat toh ki tera sir ek thikane rahe.  Wow kya photo bhi hai tum dono ka.

Geet : Rashi, tumne humara photo nikala, show it to me first.

Anju : Kya mast dikhte hai yaar, waise Geet ladka itna bura bhi nahi hai, & his friends are also nice.

Geet : Both of u have gone mad totally. How u know that they are good?

Rashi : Geet, the way they talked with us & they way he helped u.

Geet : Rashi, I came here to enjoy and not to get introduced to others so better we chalk out tomorrows plan.

Anju : Geet ok as you wish.

All three of them were unaware who is Maan, rather they didn't bother to know about his family background.

Boys Room

Here too same discussion was going on.

Ankit : Maan, she is pretty yaar, I & Varun missed the chance. But you make sure to get introduced to her.

Maan : Ankit if I have to do this I would have done in Delhi yaar y here?

Varun : Maan you never know, unexpected things happens in this atmosphere so think & try to make friendship with her.

Maan : Nice idea, taki tumhari bhi line clear ho uske friends ke saath.

Ankit & Varun both looking at each other's face & asked him how did you know?

Maan : I came to know the very moment when you were taking keys Ankit.

Waiter came to take their orders. But all them decided to have dinner in the dinning hall. Here to the same decision was taken by Geet, Rashi & Anju.

Around 8.30 except Geet all were present in the dinning hall.  Maan's eyes were searching for Geet this was noticed by Varun.

Varun : Rashi tumhari friend Geet, where is she?

Rashi : Ya she is coming after 5-10 mins. Y do you have a problem?

Ankit : Aare Rashi Varun ko nahi, look at Maan you can see how upset he is.

Maan : Y should I? I don't even know her properly.  By the way Rashi, where r u all from?

Rashi : Delhi  n you all?

Varun : Delhi.

Anju : Hope we can meet in Delhi too & our friendship will continue.

Ankit : Anju  I don't mind but what about your Geet? Is she unromantic. Coz this pace is so romantic even if you decided not to fall in love, you will automatically fall in love.

Geet was standing behind him. Anju was signaling him to keep quite but he was going on talking.

Geet : So Mr. Ankit, the love guru, is it necessary to visit such places to fall in love.

Till now Maan was sitting quite. He too replied on her question.

Maan: Of course Geet, I do agree with Ankit. Since we are all from Delhi, we can be friends & can enjoy this tour with each others company.

Geet : Sure y not,  so from now onwards we are friends. 

Maan & Geet shake their hands, this was the first time she ever came across the touch of Male person.

And their discussion went on till they finished their dinner. After dinner they all sat in lawn for sometime. They all chalked out next day's plan & final a car for sight seeing & went to their respective rooms. But something was cooking in Varun, Rashi, Ankit & Anju's mind. They again went to meet the Manager & told him to book another car as it will be congested, Manager too agreed to this.

Please Scroll down.

Edited by Jyoti121 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoti121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Continue...

Next morning after having their breakfast, Varun, Ankit, Rashi & Anju made it fast & sat in the car. By the time Maan & Geet came they were told to sit another car.

Maan ; Hey whats going on We both in separate car???

Ankit : Maan, its already done you come by separate car & will meet you at Khufri bye & speed away. 

Maan & Geet had no option to accept it.

After reaching there Varun & booked the horses for all but Geet was not at all ready to sit on horse. After convincing a lot she agreed that to when Maan told her that he will take care of her. The moment they reached Khufri, Ankit-Anju & Varun 'Rashi moved ahead while Maan & Geet were yet to reach the spot.

On reaching the spot, getting down was the problem for Geet. The person who was with them was trying to help Geet, she said she will manage herself, but still she was having the problem.  Maan standing there was watching this & was smiling.

Geet :  Maan  friendship kiya toh help nahi karoge kya?

Maan : Geet will you accept my help?

Geet :Y not any doubts?

Maan : not at all.

Maan told to keep her hands on his shoulders, Maan hold her waist & told to jump slowly, her legs were shaking she was unable to stand properly & hold Maan's hand tightly. The person who was with them just passed a comment kya changi jodi hai. Both were surprised at the same time gave a cross smile to each other.  By the time Ankit-Anju, Varun ' Rashi came near the temple where Maan & Geet were waiting for them.

Geet : Can't you guys wait for us?

Ankit : Geet we all decided to give some time for you both, chill & take a round till then we are waiting for you.

Maan: At least wait here. Don't make hurry to go.  Geet come let's go. They were standing at one end from where one can see Indo-Tibet boundary line by telescope. But neither Maan nor Geet was interested to see they were just standing & looking at the view. Both of them were standing so close that they were feeling each others touch. Unknowingly, Maan wrapped his hand on Geet's waist & hold her close to him. It was like current passing through her body, without moving both were standing for 15-20mins.

Later on they were back to Hotel for lunch.  Geet was totally lost in her dreams. As the days were passing by, they all became good friends & were discussing about each others future plans. How the days passed they didn't knew. On the last day Maan decided to give a treat. They all exchange their gifts as memento of friendship. But till the end  Varun, Ankit didn't revealed Maan's identity even Maan was with them. The only intro he gave was he is Maan Singh Khurana.

3 Months Later

Geet & Maan used to chat on FB sometimes they used to send messages but outing was not possible for them. Whereas Ankit-Anju & Varun-Rashi  used to go for outing. But as on today he didn't tell her who is he & for her he was only her Maan. Both were in loved with each but Geet was hesitating to tell her parents about Maan.  Maan promised her that he will discuss with his parents & then they will come to her house. But within 1 month her marriage was fixed. Her parents too gave intro of  her would be husband's details in short. His parents are loving, caring. They saw you at Mr. Sharma's party & had a word with your Papa. Your Papa do accepted this proposal.

But till today she didn't receive any message from Maan, the only reply from Maan was that Geet should marry a boy as per her parents choice, this was the last reply from Maan.

Hope u all liked it.

PART -2 very soon..

PART -1/PG -1
PART -2/PG -6
LAST Part & EPI. PG-10

Edited by Jyoti121 - 12 years ago
Amazing!!!
Just loved it!!!
Maaneet frnds!!! Aawww
can't wait for next part
plz continue soon
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great story! Can't wait to read more! Thanks for the pm!
KTPROCKS thumbnail
Amazing dear👏
I loved it
Can't wait to read more
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very beautiful
Update nxt part soon
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome dear continue soon
cant wait to read the next part
LadyArwen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very very cute and pretty...
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it, but I din't like how maan  and his family hide the truth from her as when she will know it will hurt her. continue soon.
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice... eagerly waiting for part 2