Maya my love (completed)l MG//FF

quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

prologue
MRs. GEET Maan sing kuran
a

geet is dressed in saree and standing in front of him with a open hair she's looking gorgeous  she's is the most beautiful women in this world 
 he stand still  merge in her beauty he's conscious that she don't like to see him yet he can't take away his eyes suddenly he notice her face it is pale she's very confused not looking at him she is staying in her own world thinking about some thing actually something worries her she's little disturbed his eyes filled in pain he can't see her like this ever. he want to go near her and console her but he knows she wont like that so he don't want to complicate the situation further so he left her alone and moved away from there

geet self thought: This is for you maya  I don't want to hurt you my baby.. she needs maan she needs her dad she loves him a lot(she pause for a long time and again started thinking)
I don't want to see him don't want to be with him for a sec after that night but maya loves to be with him if i take her from here she can't bear the absence of maan but its  hard for me to stay here with him actually facing him is like hell to me...can i leave maya here alone no
#she nodded# no she's very young i cant leave her like this i know maan will take a better care of her in my absence but with out maya how i will live she's every thing to me now i cant live with out her (tears started rolling down in her cheeks)she can stay with out me but i can't.. i want to be with her...

Edited by nishha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quit thumbnail
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update.it sounds great.thanx for the p.m
so cont sweetie and add me in
Very nice
so geet don't like maan???
Plz continue soon n add me to ur pm list
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome start continue soon
dear plz update it regularly
and do pm me whenever u update
TanuDDian thumbnail
Nice one...add me in...

Do continue soon...
Chandlerbing1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome prologue dear
cont. soon
Dazlingdivya thumbnail
Hi nice start, continue soon...
quit thumbnail
thank you🤗  for all  your likes and comments
as few of you want me to continue it am here with my first part

PART 1

Maan self thought about his past
its before 3 years the same day they got married actually got trapped to marriage they don't want to get married
----------------------------------------------------
Here goes the flash back
its a one Saturday afternoon he's very tired and immediately reached his room he slipped in his bed its a long day he's alone there no one's there to give his favorite black coffee which he needs now his lovable dadi is also not there to get his coffee he missed her she went to one marriage which is happening in village its a marriage of employee's daughter and old family friend of dada ji
he's the one who takes care of their farm in that village...

suddenly his mobile rings he's not in mood to attend the call now so he didn't even notice who's call is that after some time the ring stops and after an half hour it again starts ringing he don't want to miss the important call so he decided to attend and finds its dadi... he can't avoid dadi  she is  the one with him now through all his struggling time he loves her lot he misses her now her's care her's love and also her emotional drama

Dadi usual shouts at maan at the begining if he didn't react as usual she changer her anger into emotional drama to make him do what she wish to do...

Maan:
ji dadi ma
man:Is it Mr.kurana
Maan:Ha...Haan...who's this?
man: am Dr.jai your dadi health is not good now she wants to meet you now come here soon note the address and come soon
(doctor said as if he's reciting a poem he's want to cut the call soon before maan pose any other question so he cut the call immediately)
maan:wat??ok i will be there
 maan cuts immediately he don't want to waste time any more because its  all about his dadi's  health and fly away in his car to  reach that location he's very disturbed all the while in his travel finally he reaches that village and also its very easy for him to find that home soon his car reaches the destination with in time

he got down from the car and about to enter the door he suddenly bumps into some one its a girl he didn't see her face there forehead hits each others with out looking in to each others face both started shouting at a same time with same pitch by rubbing there forehead with palms where they hit

Maan:  cant see and come
geet: cant see and come

suddenly a voice came from his back "GEEET" she started running form there he can only hear her payal sound nothing else he didn't even see her as well as she

dadi who is eagerly waiting for her grand son is standing in front of the door and watching all this he noticed her presence as soon the girl left from there and rushed to his dadi and started posting his questions

are you Ok?
what happen suddenly?
is every thing fine?
what doctor told about your health?
and why you standing here why can't you take rest peace fully?
where is your room?

he keep on posting questions with out expecting her to answer for that and drag her to the room and made her sit in the bed and kneels down near her by holding her hand tightly his eyes filled with care and loving

she can feel the fear of loosing her in his eyes she felt guilty for doing this to his beloved grandson but its all for his welfare he needs some caring and loving heart

Dadi:maan am ok you don't worry and relax first... you seems to be very tired now  refresh yourself and take rest  we can talk after some time

maan : No dadi i want to take you back home right now there we will consult our family doctor immediately after we reach

dadi: no maan beta am ok now no need to consult doctor if you really cares for me be with my decision
maan questioned through his eyes
what??
d:ummm i have seen a girl for you
M:he says what now with irritation
what??
D:you should marry her
no dadi maa never i don't want any one else in my life you are there for me always that's enough for me no one else i need

No maan beta don't say no to her she's very pretty and educated am sure you really likes her see her once at least and decide

No dadi ma we are leaving now pack your things soon saying this he left from there

dadi is very upset now

maan now roaming in balcony by answering a call

d:i need to talk to you
Maan turned sudden and cut the call
M:hmmm...(with a smile) #he knows she going to start her emotional drama now#
D:If you wanna go you can I don't stop you but i wont come from here i promised her parents that i will  make her marry to you without doing that i wont leave from here... you may not care for keeping your dadi's promise but i need to keep my promise i will make her marry to some one else and then leave

M:smilled through the corner of his mouth through out her speech and said smilingly OK then am leaving now

precap:Maan is trapped by dadi to get married

its a very small part i think i can't continue with my writing now so i stop here..if any grammatical and spelling mistake plz bear with me

for those who want PM plz add me to to your buddy list...

plzzz press like button if you like it and what ever the comment feel free to post either negative or positive...

Edited by nishha - 12 years ago