ana1411 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The day was finally a Thursday and Geet couldn't help but wait for the arrival of Friday as it to be their first anniversary. She still had memories how she had happened to bump into Maan three years back. Maan was working as CEO of the company and Geet was in need of a job. Having just graduated she was trying to earn to pay for her education loan.

That is when Mr Perfect; 'Maan walked in!  Maan showed her how to handle the working of finances and also manage about the repayment of her loan, apart from helping her with the job process at his Company. Well, he was the boss, and in the process became much more for her. A humble mentor and her only guide. After a while he had to suddenly go to another city for work where he was suppose to settle that marked an end of communication between them.. But Geet had not forgotten Maan at all for the simple reason for what he had done for her''..

It was almost a year before they got a chance to meet again. There was to be an office party for which Geet had received an invitation. She was very happy as it was a real achievement for her '.besides the happiness was more as she was hoping to bump into Maan again as from all over the branches every one was invited.

And, yes she did! As Geet started walking into the room where they were holding that party, she became all of confused on seeing so many people present there.

"Too many people and I don't know anybody." Geet thought it out a little loudly than she intended to. Maan was just behind her, while Geet didn't even happen to acknowledge Maan's presence. As if assuring Maan just whispered from behind her: "I feel the same way too. Let's walk in together, shall we! That way you won't even feel so lost here."

That was the very beginning. Their wedding got scheduled and Maan and Geet got married. The day of the marriage was the most romantic day in Geet's life. Maan who loved Geet to know end did everything for Geet the way she liked'''''.

Geet wanted it to be special anniversary as their marriage was! Maan was out of the city on an assignment but he did promised her to be back by that same evening. Geet was Unhappy though; Geet knew that she didn't had any option given all the work pressure that Maan was always found to be in. So, instead of just sulking the whole day, she made up her mind by looking forward to a very special evening. And prayed hard.

But God had other plans for them. Later that day Maan called Geet at night to inform that he would have to stay back for the entire weekend. He was in so much of a hurry giving her no a single chance to even protest towards this. Geet had probably never felt dejected in her whole life ' there wasn't anything to look forward too now. That night she wept herself to sleep hugging Maan's pillow.

The next day morning, she found an SMS from Maan telling her ' '2day will b a day u will never forget'. "Yes, it will 'because you are not there!" Geet to herself as if smiling with a tickle.  She opened the main door to find a gift waiting for her. It was a tray with a bunch of beautiful decorated red roses, a nicely wrapped gift bag and a red velvet box. Guess what was in it? A lovely pearl necklace. And a note in the box read, "I remembered the most beautiful lady in the world when I saw this!"

There was also a cake and box of chocolates and as Geet opened that box she found another note ' 'Miss me when you have these.' "If only you were here", said Geet to herself.

Geet thought of giving Maan a call, but refrained herself, thinking; "He must be busy."  

Geet didn't knew how she was going to get through with the entire lonely evening. Suddenly the door bell rang and thinking and hoping that it could be Maan as his work must have got over and he must have returned, she hurriedly ran to the door expecting only him. However, it was only the courier guy with an envelope in her name. She didn't even want to look at it. But something made her change her mind thinking it might be something important.

Geet opened the envelope and was shocked to see a ticket of a place where Maan was having his conference!!! There was even a note inside stating not to miss the flight''''

She changed herself in no time and reached the airport. She was very happy that she was going to meet her love of life''' she is going to meet Maan''

Maan had come to receive Geet at the airport. Everything was forgotten as Maan took Geet up in his arms. The ride to the hotel seemed to take forever as they had to keep their hands off each other to avoid causing any embarrassment to the driver. They were finally in the room together. For long time, they just stood staring into each other's eyes (Mahiii).

It was late into the evening and it was time for the dinner. Maan and Geet took a romantic dinner beside on the beach with a flurry of musicians playing on their favorites of tune. And when things started becoming silent with only silence of rushing waves falling on each other the silence was rendered even more romantic. It now became more familiar and more comfortable than before they arrived. It all reminded them of the awesome moments they spent together at their honeymoon.

Hand in hand they took a long walk down the beach, enjoying the shinny moon. It was all so unexpected that Geet couldn't help but staring into Maan's face and his calm expression almost took her breath away. She knew that he was the only person she loved with everything she had and he was one who loved her over all else.

The weekend was well spent in a very romantic way! Geet told Maan this is the best weekend I have ever had in my whole life. To this Maan responded my Mishty I had told you na before, "you would never ever forget it!"

Please press like and do comment ... I will be waiting for your comments... Your likes and comments will inspire me to write more...
Edited by ana1411 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Happy Anniversary to Maaneet

Ana superb OS  to you

Checkout my FF :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1784310Edited by manesha76 - 12 years ago
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sweet ...
Jyoti121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

🤗     ðŸ¤—

@ ANA...

!!!!! Superb OS !!!!!!!!

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

it was lovely Ana ...I wonder how u get these ideas...

Maaneet moments are always very beautiful
rkkr thumbnail
Great Job...keep doing it:)
its amazing..especially the cake and the pearl necklace/...
and ovcourse maan geet ka romance is above all..!!
--Preeti-- thumbnail
Great Os !!!! :D 
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats !!!!! 4 d new os ...

awesome . ... superb ... loved it ...

thnx 4 d pm ...
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3