THE UNKNOWN/last part page 278

night girl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

THE UNKNOWN

OK EVERY ONE I STARTED THIS NEW FAN FIC BECAUSE MY GRADES HAVE BEEN UP AND I HAVE A LOT OF TIME ON MY HANDS I THINK U ALL WILL LIKE THIS FAN FIC

THE UNKNOWN FAN FIC IS BASED ON KYPH

STARING

ANGAD KHANNA

KRIPA SHARMA

PRITHIV BOISE

KARAN KAPOOR

DILLIP KHANNA

GYATRI SHARMA

SULBEN SHARMA

Edited by night girl - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

night girl thumbnail

Angad Khanna

angad khanna is a 100 percent playboy. angad wasnt always a playboy. When angad was 12 his mother was mudered ever sence then he stoped respecting women. There are only Two women in the world who angad respects and that is kripa sharma and gyatri sharma. angad knows kripa sence he first steped inside a school.angad and kripa know each other for so long,they probly know more about each other then their own family do. angads other friends are prithiv boise and karan kapoor,angad knows them sence 1st grade. angad is 18 years old last year in high school

ok every one i dont know how school works in India so Iam ging to go by the USA school system so angad is in the 12 grade still in high school

hope u like my intro on angad 😊 Edited by night girl - 18 years ago
imaan_k_barday thumbnail
nice start...please continue soon
night girl thumbnail

DILLIP KHANNA

is a nice loveing father has only one son who is angad. dillip cares for angad a lot and worries for him because every week or so angad comes home with a new girlfriend for dinner. dillip also has a very important job in india which is being prime minister of india. dillip best friend is sublen sharma.

ok every one i dont know any thing about indias goverment system but i will try to make the prime minister sound like he should

hope u like my intro on dillip😊

Edited by night girl - 18 years ago
night girl thumbnail

SHARMA FAMILY

KRIPA SHARMA

KRIPA SHARMA NICE AND SWEET GIRL. KRIPA IS 17 YEARS OLD(SKIPED ONE GRADE UP)KRIPAS BEST FRIEND IS ANGAD, KRIPA KNOWNS ANGAD SENCE KG,AND KRIPA KNOWS ABOUT ANGADS BAD HABIT OF FLURTING WITH GIRLS,BUT KRIPA ALWAYS HAS HOPE THAT THE SAME 12 YEAR OLD ANGAD THAT WOULD NEVER FLURT WITH A GIRL WILL COME BACK.OTHER FRIENDS OF KRIPA ARE PRITHIV AND KARAN, KRIPA KNOWS PRITHIV AND KARNA FROM FIRST GRADE

SULBEN SHARMA

NICE AND LOVEING FATHER. ONE OF THE TOP 10 RICHEST FAMILY IS THE SHARMA FAMILY. BEST FRIEND OF SULBEN IS DILLIP KHANNA

GRATRI SHARMA

NICE LOVEING MOTHER. JUST LIKE KRIPA GRATRI THINKS OF ANGAD ALSO AS HER OWN SON.

HOPE U LIKE MY INTRO ON THE SHARMA FAMILY😊

Edited by night girl - 18 years ago
sazizi thumbnail
cont soon
sounds great
nice starting 😛
Fazzu thumbnail
please continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee
purishivani thumbnail
OMG
Please continueeeeeeeee
I cant wait
your other fan-fic is also good and I can say that this one is going to be awsomeee toooo 😛
ToxicRebel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😳 chooo sweet...continue ASAP ruhee 😛
night girl thumbnail
i will try to post the first part today or tommrow