MG OS:Meri zindagi ho tum...

Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all!!!!It's me!!

Pls press the like button if u like my os and dont frget to comment!

MERI ZINDAGI HO TUM...

SHE was scared.she clutched her mangalsutra tight and prayed,"Pls babaji!help me.I can't take it any more..I just cant."
She placed a protective hand over her tummy.She was 3 mths pregnant.She heard his voice boom,"GEET!"

4 yrs she was living the life of hell.she was married to MAAN SINGH KHURANA-the heir to the throne of Jaipur.He always got what he wanted be it a woman or even the whole of the city.He was born with a platinum spoon in his mouth.Being The Prince,he was so much pampered by his dad and his pyari dadi.He grew up without his mom who died during his childhood.Growing up in the royal palace he devoloped a sheer passion for architecture that too the way the Rajputs constructed them.

He believed in punctuality and non-wastage of time,Maybe that was the reason he was schooled privately and completed his MBA in 21.He started a construction company in his early 20s and now was one of the best businessmen of world.

HITLER IN PROFFESSIONALS -tHAT was what the corporate world named him.he never spared any of his rivals.While his business was booming,his dad was worried abt his future as he had not settled then.He was 27 bt still he told he had not met the the right girl.It was proved wrong when he met Geet at a party.Her curly hair,Her skin and her laughter did something to him.He was filled with lustful desires and within a day he knew that she had turned 24 and all her hobbies,in simple words,her whole bio-data.He went to his dad and told him he wanted to marry only her.His dad was on 7th heaven and within 3 mths Jaipur witnessed their royal wedding.

She was happy but slowly she knew his true colors.She came to know he was an alcohol Addict.When he was drunk,he needed her just too much.In these 4yrs of Marital bliss,thats what evryone told her,she has had nearly 4 miscarriages bcos of him.He never needed a family.He always wanted to get evrything by money.today She was pregnant bt he didn't care.

3 mths he had gone to London to finalise some multi-million deal and today again he was drunk.OH!hw much she hated his welcome home party as he was drunk today.She recalled her convo with the dr.She had told her if they became intimate again,she'd nt only lose her baby but also the chance of becoming a mom in future.

She constantly prayed as she went to their bedroom.

IHe was there  already.she gulped.

HE asked,"where the hell were u?"

Rage was visible clearly.

"who mein...pani.."her wds trailed off as soon as she looked into his eyes.Involuntarily he got up,making sure nt to break the eyecontact and lifted her up in his arms and laid her on the bed.He was abt to kiss her when his mobile rang.

She mentally thanked the caller a zillion times.

He saw the caller ID and murmured,"Dev?"

She knew Dev was his only frnd and both the guys used to call each other during midnight or meet up often.Dev was more than a staff.her thoughts were broken when she saw him panicking.the last words she heard were,"theek hai,hum aa rahe hai"

he gently got up and sat on the bed and asked,"kya hua maan?koi pareshani?"

He put on his shirt and told her,"haan meer ka phone tha.DEv's admitted at abc hospital.we've to go there."

Within the next 10 min they were there at the hospital.She rushed towards Meera,"kya hua?y r u crying?"

She replied,"Its over.Sab kuch katam ho gaya"and cried over Geet's shoulder.Though she was nt close to Dev,She was so much closer to Meera.They were the best frnds and only she knew hw much Geet was suffering with Maan.

Maan asked her,"what the hell is wrong?where's dev?Y the hell are u crying?"

that was it.

"oh!Is it so Mr.Khurana!ya u'r right!U dont know anything.Hw many times do we tell you to stop drinking liquor but u guys r useless.Lest u don't hav a kid.but i have.Have u thought how much Sanjay will miss his dad?yup,I forgot,You don't have a family.How will I tell Sanjay?"and continued her crying.

"what do u mean darling?"he asked.He considered her his sis.

"Don't u dare call me like that.You wanna know what's happening right?Look"she said pointing to the ICU.

He went there and looked inside.There lay Dev,lifeless.

He was shocked.That too beyond words.A doc came outside.He rushed to his side and asked what happened to him.

the doc replied,"we're sorry sir,we couldn't save him.His liver failed this morning due to the over consummation of liquor.We're sry for ur loss"he patted his shoulder  and went away.

For the first time in his life,he panicked.There was a sense of fear that was visible in his face.What if he too met with the same way of death.

He remembered all the times when his wife asked him to stop drinking alcohol.What will happen to Geet when he died the same way.

Will she cry the same way with heart wrenching sobs like Meera?

He turned back to find Meera crying uncontrollably.He knew how much they loved each other.

He felt pain.Within an hour he lost his best buddy and his sis forever,

Even God couldn't forgive him for all the tortures he had given Geet.

He slumped ont to the floor shedding silent tears...

15 days later...

It was Dev's funeral.After his Death,meer had not spoken,forget speaking not even looked at anyone other than Geet.

She was draped in a white saree and Geet in a white anarkali.Unaware of his father'sdeath Sanjay was playing around.Same was the case with maan.

He was so devastated by the loss that he stayed locked up in his room.

Suddenly they heard a sound,"mamma!"Meera's 5 yr old son Sanjay asked.

"huh!"

"mamma papa kahhan hai.you told he went to babaji but why is babaji not sending him back?Does he too love papa so much?"he asked innocently.

That was it.Meera broke down completely and so did Maan.He rushed immediately towards Sanjay and lifted him up.

"arre chachu!hw r u?oh God chachu.Men don't cry.only women do so!"

Maan was overwhelmed.He hugged Sanjay tight and cried his heart out.

He realise the need of a family,a kid for the first time.He looked at Meera who was hugging Geet.He slowly whispered,"meera!"

She came running towards him and engulfed him in a tight hug.

"bhai'promise me u wont drink liquor any more.promise me"

"I promise you!"he said looking into Geet's eyes..

2 months later...

"this is it meer,"geet yelled."hw long will u stay like this?For heaven's sake u have a son to take care of!"she said.

Meera had not changed a bit in these 2 months.She would just reply s or no only to Geet's questions.She had promised Meera's mom that she will be with Meera until she becomes herself again which meant staying away from him for months or even years.

In these 2 mths he had not even called her once.She often thought she was a fool to love him.

She shouted once again,"MEERA!"but Meera sat in yhe sofa like a statue.

She gently rubbed her bump.She was 5 mths pregnant now and he knew it but he didn't care.Suddenly-

"OUCH!"she said."Meera!"There was panic in her voicewhich was enogh for meera to get alert.She turned back to see Geet holding her stomach and instantly rushed to her side.

"Kya hua tujhe?I'm callin the dr,"she said.

In the next 15 min She didn't know what happened but she could reckon that she had fainted.

She slowly opened her eyes to see Meer holding her hand."kya hoga mujhse?"On seeing her fearful face she touched her belly.She was relieved to see that nothing had happened to her baby.

"you duffer...I was scared to see u faint."she said.

Next moment the door swung open and he came inside in his formals.

"Is everything allrighr?"he asked looking tensed.

She was surprised to see him there.Meera left to give them privacy.He hald her hand and whispered,"GEET?"

His eyes were teary.He told"I was scared when Meer called me.I rushed immediately Geet.U fine na?"He asked with concern and then broke down.

She was shocked."I am sorry Geet.I met the dr.she told me everything.I was a jerk.Iwas an arrogant man who forgot abt his wife his daughter and even his frnd's son.

I came to know Love can't be bought with money.I'm a failure Geet.Today when dadi told me that women like u are found only in a million.Kyun karti ho tum mujhse itna pyar?

I tortured you but still u were always there for me.I was never a good dad nor a good husband.today I am a failed son too.All these two munths I was so restless without u.I felt incomplete without you.I always thought Love never existed.But u made me believe it.haan geet!MERI ZINDAGI HO TUM!

I LOVE YOU"he said.She was dumbfound at his confession.She was abt to say something when,"ouch!"

He was alarmed,"Shall i call the dr,Geet?"

Instead of replying,she just took his hand and placed it over her tummy.

"She kicked!"Geet told him.

A beautiful Grin spread over his face.he kissed he belly and whisperd,"Come out soon Pari!Papa is waiting for u."

He took her hand in his and said,"I promise to be a good dad to her and a faithful hubby to u.But I need ur help in helping me to stop drinking Liquor.Will u?"

She smiled thru her tears and said,"I will"and the scene ended with a kiss...

mmm...Should I say they lived happily ever after?????

THE END...

THANKS for reading...do press the like button and open criticeism is always welcom..

Love ya all,

Amanda...😊

Edited by SallyAmanda - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice one
 loved it
amreenshameem thumbnail
Nice one
Give us an epi if possible
HADmishti thumbnail
Loved ur os dear ðŸ˜ƒ
Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
EPILOGUE...
Pari was sitting on her mom's tummy continously cribbing abt smething.Geet was looking at her cute 3 yr old daughter as she kept on cursing her father.
"mein aapse keh rahi hoon babaji,yeh papa humesha aise hi hain.mmph!he doesn't even know to pacify me"pari murmured.
Geet wanted to laugh out loud but suppressed her smile and said,"Waise rajkumari pari khurana,kya hoga?aap aise kyun baat kar rahe hain babaji se?zara jor se boliyena"
"mama wat shall i do?aaj meri schul ki pehli din hai par papa ne mujhse drop karne ke liye bhi nahin aayi.I am nt talking to him even if he says 1000 sowwies."said Pari.
Geet felt sad for maan.she imagined maan going behind pari24 hrs just asking sorry!"poor maan"she mumbled.
As He promised he gave up alcohol.throughout her pregnancy he was there beside her always.when pari was born,he was the first one to hold her.He was a good dad,a great husband and moreove a wonderful human being who stood beside his dad in all the welfare of his kingdom.Surprisingly,Meera was nw totally changed.On GEET's insistence,she opened her own chain of hotels accrossIndia and was nw an independent strong woman who never cared abt her past.As for Sanjay,he received all his paternal love from his dear chachu maan.
She was so immersed in thoughts when she heard a sound.."ss...sss.."
She looked in the dir of the sound to find her Maan with a large teddy and a box of chocolates.
"Is her anger reduced?"he mouthed.
Geet just shook her head.The look on Maan's face was defo worth a million dollars.He slowly took small steps to come behind Pari who was still busy talking to her babaji.
"...still doesn't care abt me.heina?"she looked above.
Maan slowly closed Pari's eyes and whispered guess who?
Pari knew it was her dad but wanted to tease him as his punishment."mmm...dadi?nahi nahi looks like a man's hand is it dadu?(she called maan's dad😆 dat way!)nahi..I knw Sanjay bhaiyya!"
Maan lost his patience.he removed his hand and talked to Geet,"Dekha hw she acts!its the most humiliating moment of my life.headlines:The biggest business tycoon,Maan singh Khurana's daughter,Rajkumari Pari khurana fails to recognise him!Would be a grt news for the media."he sounded frustrated.
She wanted to burst out laughing but couldn't.
"oh hello!maybe aap mr.khurrraaanna ho par u know what?aaj meri saare classmates aaye apne papa ke saath aur mein?I went along with only mama.It was humiliating.when a boy huh wat's his name..ah abinav asked where's papa?do u think I'll be proud to tell papa is busy in an important meeting"she stood up on Geets belly and jumped to the floor complaining to maan with hands on her hips.
"so what do u want me to expect?it was million dollar deal princess.I can't afford to lose it."he retorted.Geet nw shifted frm a lying posture to sitting.
"tho u can afford to lose me?Imagine if i was in an accident and i was abt to di.."Her wds trailed off as she met her dad's angry glare.
"MS.PARI KHURANA!dont u dare talk abt it again.ok?let me just remind u.u r just 3 and where do u learn all dis mm?"
"woh..papa..mein aapse bahuth naaraz thi isiliye.I'm sry papa"she said with tearful eyes looking up at him.
He gently lifted her yp and kissed herforehead and said."Maybe i become bankrupt i can't afford to lose u pari.U r an angel who changed my whole life.i lov u"
"i lov u 2!"she said nd hugged him.
"agar aap dono ki lovey-dovey talks katam hogaya tho mein kuch poochon?"Geet asked.
"of course geet,kya bath hai?"maan asked making his way towards her with pari in his hand.

"ok tomorrow we're going to sanjay's house at delhi!"

"kya?"pari immediately squealed."I want to pack all my things"she jumped frm Maan's arms and ran towards her room leaving her dad and mom watch her.

"waise ek baat poocho geet.I was wondering if we could try for a son.I mean,pari is 3 yrs old and she defo needs a playmate.wat do you think?"

She just blushed and hugged him tight.

"So that means an yes?"he asked.she just nodded.He carried her in his arms to their room.

After a yr a new member named Dev Khurana was added to the royal family.
All was well...

ps:do press like button if u liked and feel free to comment...

luv,
amanda...

Edited by Gurmina-rks - 12 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved it

write soon

love
Sana
Shruti_0505 thumbnail