MAANEET SS;Destiny or Faith..Thrd 2..upd Pt25 Pg71

minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Well here is a brief character sketch:
MSK(25yrs): MD of khurana technology (a software company)

Savitri khurana: maan's mom

Dev: maan's brother

Adi : maan's secretary

Beeji: geet's mom

Geet's father is no more; brought up by her Beeji

Meera (24yrs): elder sis of geet; beeji is searching a suitable match for her

Geet: 2 yrs younger to Meera and is a computer graduate.

Pinky:geet's colleague in khurana technology

Well geet is working in khurana technology 'she is a very hard working girl'..she is a very simple girl and has been away from her family for so long as she was studying away from her place. It has not been a long tym that she joined KT and she was being judged thoroughly. she has never thought anything besides working and her family.

MSK too is a busy guy'..! He is always thinking to improve his business standards. he is a reserved person and doesnot interact much with people at his work place. he indeed has no friends...jst work...work...work...!

Though geet has been working for khurana technology she had never got a chance to meet him.

Adi has always praised Maan about geet's work that she has brought a lot of benefits in KT..maan is always in support for his employees who provide benefis to KT so wanted to meet geet but his work load cudnt make that possible.

On the other hand, Beeji is searching a suitable match for her elder daughter Meera and someone tells her about a match of the MD of Khurana technology.

Beeji is quite thoughtful at this because geet is working in the same organization. But on several insisting that maan's mom Savitri khurana is finding some match for her elder son too and that too a simple homely girl, she agrees to meet Maan for Meera.!

SUMMARY

Geet and maan have never come in front of each other but meera asks geet to get earings for her. Maan and her mom are for a shopping as dev is coming from abroad. Maan sees geet for the first time who is selecting earings for her sister and gets attracted towards her.  He is everytime lost in her thoughts. maan has got a new project for his company so they throw a party in order to celebrate. Maan is still lost in geet thoughts and here is the first time maan and geet come in front of each other. Both of them had a little infactuation towards each other. They had a kurbaan hua dance sequence too. Next day in the office maan finally comes to know that she is an employee of the same organization. He decides to apologize geet for what he had done. On the other hand meera marriage is being fixed with maan but she all the time refuses to get married as she is in love with dev which is known to geet after meera reveals the whole truth. Geet is unaware of the fact that her sis is being asked to be married to maan.

Geet decides to help her sis out of this problem but to sign an urgent contract she has to go with maan to Shimla. Meanwhile maan's mom and meera's mom decide to arrange a meet sor maan and meera but they had to delay it because of maan's meeting at Shimla.

Geet fells ill before reaching Shimla because of heavy snowfall. maan helps her out. They had a great time in Shimla playing under snow and became very good friends. Geet tells everything to maan about her sister on which maan tells her that he wud help her and get rid of the problem. The meeting was done and they decided to stay back for a day an denjoy snowfall in Shimla. Maan and geet became more closer because of this.

Finally maan gets a call that her mom is ill so they return back to delhi. Maan's mom asks him to promise that he will meet meera. He has left with no option other than meeting. But he had feelings for geet now. Dev tried talking to maan so that he could tell him the truth about his and meera's relation but he filed as maan was lost in his tensions.

Finally the day comes when maan and geet comes to know the truth. But destiny had decided something else. Geet was too hurt when she saw maan for her sister. Finally maan comes to know that meera and dev love each other. He tells everything to his mom and this makes meera's and dev marriage fixed.

Link to thread one...

MAANEET SS; destiny or faith

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minnie_tweetie thumbnail
INDEX

Previous Links from Thread One

Part 1 ,                    Part 9 ,
Part 2 ,                    Part 10    
Part 3 ,                    Part 11 ,
Part 4,                     Part 12 ,
Part 5 ,                   
Part 13 ,
Part 6 ,                    Part 14 ,
Part 7 ,                   
Part 15 ,
Part 8 ,                    Part 16

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Links from thread two

Part 17

Part 18

Part 19

Part 20

Part 21

Part 22

Part 23

Part 24

Part 25

minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Hello friends...🤗

Your support and encouragement for my SS had made my dreams come true...

hare is thread two of my SS

I had never ever thought this would happen its all because of ur love and support. Special credits for this is to my best-est friend Sai who has always been with me...love u dear...
🤗

Piya, Khushi thanks to you to for encouraging me...!!!!!!!!!!

Now moving on please continue the same support u have given me

Thanks a ton...😃
LuvGuruRati11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congo Shongo Silky For New Tread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ minnie_tweetie

Hi. Just read ur SS Destiny or Faith. Completed all 16 parts in one shot. Really really impressive. Very good story and very well written. This is a combined comment for all the 16 parts. Will henceforth comment on each part as u update. If possible can u pls add me to ur PM list so I can know whenever u update. Thanx a lot. Btw Congrats on opening the second thread.

Downhill thumbnail
hey i read ur SS...
its very good
plzz add me in
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new thread dear.
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail