SS: a new face: Parts 1-4 updating finale

RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

PROLOGUE

Exhausted I sat down on the nearby bench. It was already 5pm and I had to be back soon otherwise I will be in trouble. I'm still here waiting for Nupur to hurry up and finish shopping. We went westfield shopping centre in London. Nupur is getting married soon to Mayank. Mayank is my brother well that is what I have been told and I've also been told my name is Riya. Your wondering why im saying ive been told this. This is because I had an accident which I don't remember. The first people I met when I woke up was mayank and Nupur. When they realized I had no recollection of my past they told me I'm there sister. I saw warmth in there eyes and something told me to trust them. They showed me some childhood pictures of me and mayank which made me believe them.
I waited for a while and then walked towards a toy store. I don't know why but I was pulled towards it. Some sort of magnetic pull was calling me into the shop. I walked in and I saw a young girl. She must have been maybe 3 or 4. I walked up to her and asked her what her name was. Where were her parents who were these irresponsible oeople leaving a child on there own. She looked at me and stopped crying and hugged me tight. I was shocked and was surprised but I hugged her back. I didn't know why but I felt like I had to be there for her. That she was someone special to me. My heart was with the girl. I picked her up and took her towards the customer service desk and handed her over to the agents there. they also were appalled especially when a notice clearly said look after your children.
I turned to leave when she grabbed my dupatta. I smiled at her and gave her a kiss. I decided to stay with her until her parents showed up. I then heard a voice
'Muskaan where are you beta?' The girl came out my hug and smiled and she said
'papa found me' I smiled at her knowing she was safe now I took her to her father. I walked towards him and looked at him and was shocked. It was like all my memories came flooding back to me. My past life my family friends and most importantly my husband and daughter. I was not Riya I was not Mayank sister. I was Geet Maan Singh Khurana. And the person standing Right infront of me is my husband Maan Singh Khurana and the girl was my daughter Muskaan. I smiled through my tears as I saw my family was returned to me. I gave Muskaan a kiss.
'wow Miss, it seems like Muski got attached to you in a little while'
Miss I wondered. Did he not know who I am? I was his wife has he lost his memory too? No it can't be because he remembers Muskaan then why?
'anyways miss I'll be leaving now. Thanks a lot for finding my daughter. She the only thing that matters to me now especially after..anyways forget all that I'll take your leave'
Why did he not recognize me?tears came out through my eyes. He looks at me and wondered why there were tears.
'miss why are you crying?'
'Maan Main woh Geet'
'im guessing Muski told you my name and her mothers name. Yes my name is Maan and her mothers name was Geet. She is no longer with us. And for that I am glad after what she did.' maan bitterly said. Whilst Geet aka Riya was shocked.
'Maan jaanu' a female voice said. Geet turned to see Naintara. She was married to Maan Geet thought.
'oh allow me to introduce you to my wife, Mrs Naintara Maan Singh Khurana'
'hii Maan where have you been and you found Muski' asked Naintara. Geet looked in her eyes and saw that she was annoyed. Naintara Geet thought,how she causes so many problems and now had won by moving her out of the way.
'oh hello miss'
'Riyaaa' Nupur came behind her and said 'where have you been I was waiting for so long'
'oh sorry Nupur meet Maan and Naintara'
They all exchanged pleasantries and numbers as Muskaan had taking a liking to Geet/Riya. Then Maan Naintara and Muskaan left.

Nupur left with Riya/Geet. They were in the car
'Riya why are you so quite '
'Nupur why did you lie to me?'
Nupur was shocked
'about what?'
'about my identity? I'm not Riya I'm not Mayank's sister infact before my accident I never knew you guy's
'hhh how do you know?'
'my memory is back Nupur my name is Geet. Mrs geet maan singh Khurana'
Nupur was shocked and stopped the car in a deserted road.
'you should have recognized me from my face and why didn't Maan recognize me?'
Nupur asked Geet to step out of the car and gave her a mirror. Geet looked into the mirror and was shocked. It was not her face. The face she knew. It was a face of a stranger no wonder why Maan never knew her.
They both arrived home. Geet was still in shock.
'when we found you from the bus accident your face was so badly damaged and the doctors had to do plastic sugery, I thought you were my sister who was also in the wreckage of cars. (massive pileup) But later that evening her body was bought home. After you came into conscious you had forgotten who you were. I thought God had given me another chance gave me you as a sister' Mayank said. Nupur and Mayank apologized.
Geet then told then her story. How she lived with her father and brother who were oppressive. How she ran away from home. How she worked for maan and both fell in love got married and had a daughter. Then how NAintara friend of Maan who loved him and his money came to cause problems and how Maan threw Geet out of his life after thinking she betrayed him and so many accusations due to Naintara.

Nupur and Mayank were shocked.
'but Geet you forgot one thing' said Nupur
'what'
'your no longer Geet and neither do the Khurana recognize you'
'so'
'so i think it's about time that Riya makes Naintara pay for her
Crimes against Geet Maan and Muskaan and we are with you Geetu'

Geet smiled as she hugged Mayank and Nupur. She looked in the mirror and smiled to herself.
'Maan Singh Khurana it's time that your rightful wife comes back into your life and Naintara is time for you to exit'

Precap : Naintara imagines Geet ghost and gets scared.
Maan and Geet talk about Maan past. Maan begins thinking was he wrong in not trusting Geet. (next update tomz with all past)

Character
Maan-gurmeet
Past Geet played by Shilpa Anand
Riya/Geer played by Drashti dhami
Naintara played by karishma randeva
Armaan ksg
Nupur -rati
Mayank -Arjun bijani

Edited by sweetysumaiya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Craziest_MG thumbnail
Congo shongo ji for your new SS...

Interesting...

Ohh so the Chudail Eyestar played bad games...
Maan married NT...eww...how could you Maan...??

Geet all set to get her family back...superb...

Updt soon.
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow interesting yaar ... continue soon pls ...ll be waiting 
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I'm not happy wiv response so whoever likes or Commented will get the parts pmed to them x
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting
cont soon
sorry it will take me a while to comment since school has started and i'm busy due that
most probably i will read updates on Friday nights, and the weekends

maangeet_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the concept...
have nt for separating Maan geet..
plz do pm me too.

p.s sorry for not hitting like button. but my cell doesn't allow it.
maangeet_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the concept...
hate nt for separating Maan geet..
plz do pm me too.

p.s sorry for not hitting like button. but my cell doesn't allow it.
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting ...cont. soon ...can't wait to read more
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😭Maan ki Bibi Chudyaltara .no...no But great imagination 

plz go for my FF yeh rishta trea yeh rishta mera also 

AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4