Maaneet OS: Bombay Dreams Updt Epilogue Pg17

Maaneet099 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello my dear dearies!!! πŸ˜†
how r u peeps? i know i am sooo bad even when i say i take break from writing to study i always end up doing something else... 😳 i couldnt stop from writing this OS after i saw yest epi about bombay... lol i am just luvin the current track... uff so here here is my take on trip to mumbai... BOMBAY DREAMS... πŸ˜‰

Index:
Part 1: below
Epilogue
Love
Madhu
Edited by Maaneet099 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maaneet099 thumbnail
Part 1

"Maan!" Geet yelled over the phone only to hear engaged tone from the other end. She looked at the phone wide eyed, "Babaji, phone rakh diya?" she said, her voice reflecting anger and hurt. "Agar biwi koi bol rahi hai toh sunne hai, magar nahi, yeh bandha toh Maan Singh Khurana, dusht daanav kahin ke!" she spoke loudly, cursing her husband. "Chaddo!" she exasperated. "If he doesn't want to ask then why should I?" she scoffed. "But one thing, I shall make him ask me to accompany him. Afterall main toh Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana hoon!" she smirked widely.
Geet looked at the watch and back at her phone to see if he had called by any chance and that she may have missed, although the phone was in her hand. She sighed loudly and slumped on the couch, blowing a puff of hair, pushing her bangs away from her forehead. "Todi der pehle office se aajata toh aasmaan gir jayega kya?" she sighed reluctantly looking at the clock on the wall that read quarter to eleven. She leaned back on the couch and before she knew it, her eyes drooped down and she fell into a deep slumber.

"Geet?" she heard a voice. Geet opened her eyes groggily to be greeted by the view of her husband trying to wake her up. "Geet utho, yahaan kyun so rahi ho? Did you eat?" Maan bombarded with questions at her.

She got up hurriedly and adjusted her duppatta and rubbed her eyes off sleep. "Voh sorry Maan, I was waiting for you and didn't know when I slipped into slumber. Aapko khaana lagaoon?" she asked heading towards the kitchen.

"Nahi Geet, I ate, maine kaha na I would be late today. Did you eat?" he asked with concern.

"Nahi Maan I was waiting for you. Its okay aap jaayiye I'll take care," she smiled.

"You didn't eat?" he asked a bit irritated by her careless behavior. "Chalo mere saath," he said dragging her towards the kitchen.

Maan brought her forcefully to the kitchen and made her sit on the chair while he went around the counter to wash his hands and pick up a plate for her. Unfamiliar with the kitchen he was rummaging through the cabinets trying to find a plate. Geet, who was overwhelmed by his sudden care, stood rooted to her place with tears in her eyes. "Maan," she called softly. "Aap kya dhoond rahe ho?"

"Plate," he said still looking at the cabinet.

"It's on your right, by the dishwasher," she said pointing to that direction.

Maan turned to find it there; he took it and again looked around the kitchen trying to find something else.

"Ab kya hua?" she asked confused as he stood fidgeting his fingers.

"Khaana?" he asked meekly.

"Everything is here Maan. I had set up everything here so that as soon you come, you wouldn't have to wait," she said calmly.

He came around and sat adjacent to her and opened all the prepared dishes. He found mostly his favorites, pasta, along with some rice and few other Italian dishes. But there were a few Indian dishes, rajma, rice, roti and some dhal on the side. He looked guiltily for missing the dinner she had so lovingly prepared. He served a little of pasta and some eggplant and kept it before her. She was staring at him in awe as he filled her plate and kept it in front of her. Tears flowed uncontrollably at his kind gesture. Seeing her not eat, he picked up a fork, scooped some pasta and brought it before her mouth. She opened her mouth slightly as he fed her slowly while wiping her tears away.

She chewed slowly, looking at him, absorbing the love and care. Although she was never a fan of continental food, when her loving husband fed her she couldn't say no and opened her mouth, inviting him to feed her. But after two or three spoons, she wanted to taste something nice and spicy and stopped him.

Maan looked at her puzzled, as she held his hand, preventing him from feeding her. "Kya hua Geet, you don't want me to feed you?" he asked, his voice reflecting a tinge of sorrow.

"Nahi Maan, aisi koi baat nahi hai. Voh kya hai na, aapko yaad nahi magar mujhe yeh pasta vasta pasand nahi. Mujhe toh humara Punjab ka khaana, mirchi aur chaawal ke bagair, kuch digest nahi hota," she said nervously.

"Oh mujhe laga," he began before going to get another plate to serve her some rice and rajma but Geet caught him before he got up.

"Nahi Maan, aap toh itne pyaar se khila rahe ho, I cannot say no. Please aur kuch khilayiye na," she begged. Maan smiled at her simple desire and cute whining.

"Don't worry Geet, I shall feed you your favorite food too." He filled up another plate with some rice and rajma and as promised fed her till her fill. Geet couldn't believe her eyes; two days ago, he didn't hesitate to yell at her even for the tiniest mistake she did but today he was lovingly feeding her. She thanked her Babaji and Daadima for standing by her side for she could see clear changes in her husband. It wouldn't be long before she would finally see her old Maan back. She smiled weakly through her tears and opened her mouth as he fed her. Maan and got up to clear away the dishes when she stopped him from moving away.

"Maan, main kar loongi, aap please jaake aaram kariye," she said pulling away the plate from his hand.

"Teekhai, magar tumse kuch important baat karni hai, tum aajao, main wait kar raha hoon," he said walking towards his room.

All this while she had totally forgotten about the Mumbai trip and when he mentioned 'important talk' her mind wandered towards the subject. She smiled to herself, "At last Mr. Maan Singh Khurana is going to ask me to come!" she said excited and quickly cleared away the dishes before rushing towards his room.

Geet reached his room to find him reading a file and facing away from her. She entered with a knock while he turned to place the file on the table and walked towards her. She hesitantly stood, knotting her dupatta, not knowing where to sit. He removed her fidgeting fingers and tightly held her palm before pulling her towards the bed and made her sit next her and smiled at her.

Before she could question his actions he began to speak, "Geet, mujhe pata hai ki main sab kuch bhool chuka hoon aur I had shut you away from my life. Magar I have understood only now that all this while I was wrong in doing so. You have stood like a strong backbone, in spite of all the insults I hurled at you. And after yesterday's fiasco, I am sure that you are the best I can ask for. Will you forgive me?" he asked looking earnestly at her.

"Maan yeh kya baat hui, please don't say that. I understand you have gone through a lot. And of course you are not to be blamed. Please don't apologize," she said softly, holding his cheek.

Maan held her arms where she had rested them on his cheek and smiled, thanking her for her loving gesture. "I know I have ignored you all this while magar I would like you to accompany me to Mumbai. Hum vahaan akele kuch din guzaarenge. I shall make sure I spend all my time with you," he said, his eyes reflecting warmth.

Geet certainly couldn't thank her stars enough today. Maan had accepted her back into his life and was asking permission for taking her to Mumbai. Tears of happiness slid on her cheeks as she grinned ear to ear. She hugged him tightly, unable to contain her happiness. He willingly embraced her into his wide arms before tightly pulling her closer to him as she snuggled onto him.  They stayed in that position for a few more minutes before he spoke up again, "Vahaan sirf hum aur tum," he whispered huskily near her ear causing her to blush and hide in his chest. He chuckled at her shying away and looked down satisfied. He left her embrace and pulled her out of his hug, partly. "Are you now shying like a new bride?" he teased, sliding his slender fingers under her chin and trying to make her face him. She refused to look up fearing her already speeding heartbeat would explode any moment. "Geet, dekho na," he urged. She instantly shook her head but her insisted further. She slowly looked up and tried to reach his face only to her dismay that she couldn't touch his face that seemed to disappear into darkness.

"Maan?" she yelled only to find a fading image of her husband. "Maan?" she called out again in fear of losing him as her hands flayed in the air. She tried hard to catch hold of his fleeting form only to realize someone was shaking her. She jerked her eyes open to find a concern pair of eyes staring back at her.

"Geet!" she heard Maan call out worriedly. "Are you okay?" he asked shaking her awake. "Utho, main yahaan hi hoon," he said trying to make her sit properly on the couch. She looked around to find herself sitting on the couch but the last thing she remembered sitting with Maan in his bedroom. She quickly realized it was all a dream that had evaded her sleep as she had dozed off on the couch, waiting for her husband to return.

"Uff Babaji!" she exclaimed in anguish. "Ugh yeh sab sapna tha!" she yelled to the confusion of Maan.

"Kya?" he responded.

"Huh? Kkuch nahi," she stammered and straightened herself, half expecting him to ask the same things as in her dream.

"Yahaan kyun so rahi ho? Did you eat?" Maan asked as though reading her mind.

"Voh, ek minute," she said trying to remember what she had replied in her dream, "haan, voh sorry Maan, I was waiting for you and didn't know when I slipped into slumber. Aapko khaana lagaoon?" she repeated heading towards the kitchen, knowing he would now feed her, just like her dream.

"Nahi Geet, I ate, maine kaha na I would be late today," he said casually.

Geet again went into deep thought, "Maan you forgot to ask 'did you eat?'," she said remembering the next dialogue in her dream.

"What?" he asked puzzled at her mention of dream.

"Chaddo," she said quickly covering up her muttering and before she could utter anything he spoke again.

"Tum jaake kuch khalo. I have some important work," she gesturing to head towards the kitchen.

"Dust daanav kahin ke," she cursed under her breath. "The Maan in my dream dragged me to kitchen and fed me so lovingly, aur yeh hai asli Maan," she said pouting at his indifference. "Ahem Maan, aap nahi khilayenge?" she asked meekly hoping to take the current situation like her dream.

"Kya? Kyun tumhe haath mein kuch lagi kya?" he asked.

"Hey Babaji!" she said slapping her forehead. Why was he so difficult? She thought. "Kuch nahi aap jayiye, main kha loongi," she said, scrunching her nose and stomping off to kitchen.

As she was about to go in she head him call out to her, "Suno, mujhe tumse kuch zaroori baat karni hai. Come to my room after your dinner."

Geet stopped at the mention of important talk and turned to face him slowly, smiling widely. At last her dream was indeed repeating itself. He would apologize for his behavior, accept her back into his life, and accompany him to Mumbai so they could spend some time together. She smiled gleefully at him and skipped to the kitchen, hurrying to finish her dinner to rush to his room for the sweet surprise he would give her. Of course it would be a surprise for her according to him for he didn't know she had actually dreamt of it just a few moments ago. And she would make sure she didn't give away anything and act as surprised as possible at his invitation.

Contd Below
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
V

Edited by Maaneet099 - 12 years ago
Maaneet099 thumbnail
She neared his room and was about to enter when she suddenly realized something. "Uff Babaji, what if he doesn't remember about the shaadi and Bombay trip?" she wondered aloud. "Main ek kaam karti hoon, I'll give him hints," she said satisfied at her own decision. She swung her dupatta back and placed it carefully over her head and wrapped it around her face, making her look like a bride. She bent her head low and swayed to the room slowly like a shy bride and upon reaching the door, slightly knocked on it. She expected him to suddenly look at her, stare at her for a while, as she blushed like a new bride and confess his feelings like in her dream. But seeing no response she looked up only to see Maan fully engrossed in his file. She slapped her forehead and looked up, "Kya karoon Babaji main inka?" she complained, pouting like a child. "Chaddo, I think real life mein, I have take the initiative. Magar haan isko toh main badla loongi, chun chun ke," she threatened before entering with her head low. "Ahem, ji suniye," she said softly.
Maan looked up from his file. "Oh you are here, sorry didn't realize it," he said placing the file on the table before turning to face her. "Aao bhaito," he said pointing to the bed. Geet who was fidgeting with her dupatta shot her head up in shock. Wasn't he supposed to take her arms in his and make her sit beside him? Men! She cursed under her breath before sitting on the edge of the bed delicately.

Maan pulled up a chair in front of her and called out to her tenderly, "Geet," causing her to look up excitedly.

"Thank you Babaji! Finally mere sapne sach hone wala hai," she thought gleefully.  

He continued to her delight, "mujhe pata hai ki main sab kuch bhool chuka hoon aur I had shut you away from my life. Magar I have understood only now that all this while I was wrong in doing so. You'"

"Voh sab mujhe pata hai Maan, jaldi come to the point," she said impatiently coming closer towards him.

"Tumhe yeh sab kaise pata hai?" he asked scrunching his eyebrows. "Tumhe pata ho ya nahi, I need to complete what I began," he said seriously before continuing where he left of, "You have stood like a strong backbone, in spite of all the insults I hurled at you. And after yesterday's fiasco, I am sure that you are the best I can ask for. So I have decided to give our relationship a chance."

Geet who was looking at Maan disinterestedly at his confession for she knew it would be the same, was alerted by the last few words. "Sapne mein toh his last sentence was will you forgive me. Magar now he is just stating he would give us a chance. Agar voh savaal poochenge toh hi main meri dialogues bol sakti hoon na," she thought dejectedly. "Khair chaddo Geet, isme tumhari nayi dialogues bol do, haina?" she thought her eyes lit up in excitement. "Of course Maan," she said quickly giving him a silly smile and pulling his hand into hers. "Aur kuch?" she probed.

"Aur, haan Daadima ne call ki. She said she reached the place safely and hum sab ke liye prarthna kar rahi hai," he replied.

"Accha?" she faked delight. "Aur kuch important?" she asked stressing on important.

"Hmm?" he said thoughtfully. "Aur, aur haan," he began.

"Haan kahiye kahiye," she initiated.

"Haan kal raat mein ek important kaam ke silsiley mein Bangalore ja raha hoon."

"Kya?" she asked shocked.

"Haan Geet, an important task came up. I have to personally go to Bangalore," he said casually.

"Toh us shaadi ka kya hoga?" she asked sadly.

"Shaadi? Kiski shaadi?"

"Arre Maan, siddhu saab ki. Aap bhool gaye he gave the card today morning," she offered.

"Oh for that I have asked someone from my Mumbai branch to attend on my behalf."

"Babaji!" she sighed loudly. "If this is the kind of husband I have to deal with please mujhe yahaan se bacha deejiye!"

"Geet is everything okay?" he asked with concern seeing her talk incoherently.

"You silly boy, how many times can I give you hints? Chaddo main tak gayi hoon. Just, just do whatever you want," she scoffed before stomping out of the door.

"Oi Geet, suno toh!"

"Kya hai?" she spat.

"Umm' voh," he hesitated. "Won't you stay back in our room?" he asked softly.

Here she was waiting for him to ask her to come to Bombay with him but here he was asking to stay back. Argh!! Could he get any worse she thought angrily glaring at him. "Couldn't you ask if I'll come to Bombay?" she thought, "Nahi, I want my room, I want my bed," she growled and turned to leave when he caught her arms.

"Then atleast good night toh kehne do," he said pulling her closer to him and lightly pecked her forehead. Anger had clouded her thoughts causing her to not react to his kiss. She mumbled back a good night and headed towards her room, cursing her fate and her buddhu husband.

"Yeh Maan bhi na, kuch samajh the nahi," she grumbled, picking up another of his suit and packing it for his Bangalore trip. "Whatever, I am not going to ask him more. Even if he askes, I shall not go, chahe kuch bhi karlo!" she scoffed in anger.
"Sab ho gaya Geet?" she heard him ask as he entered in his trademark formal shirt and pants.

"Haan ho gaya, aur kuch seva chahiye aapko?" she asked sarcastically.

"Bas, thank you," he said smiling one of his dazzling smiles, making Geet forget her anger for a second.

"No problem," she smiled back.

"Alright then, I shall head out. Tum apna khayal rakh. Main jaldi vapas aajaungi," he said kissing her on her forehead before heading out with his bag.

"Babaji, agar Mumbai nahi toh kya, atleast he could have asked if I wanted to accompany Bangalore. I mean Mumbai ya Bangalore, ki pharak pehnda yaaro?" she spoke by herself. "Magar nahi, yeh toh baba Maan Singh Khurana hai na, voh sab nahi poochenge," she mocked. She gulped hard, "Tussi ja rahe ho?" she asked slowly and inaudibly.

Maan turned at the sound of her voice, "Kya, tumne kuch kaha?" he asked.

"Tussi ja rahe ho?" she asked scrunching her nose and pouting her lips.

Maan chuckled at her childish actions; he wondered how he never noticed these adorable things before. He kept his bag down and came to stand in front of her, pulling her closer to him. He wound his arms around her petite waist and locked it there. She had her head bent low while her arms still dangled on the sides. "Geet," he called gently, "tum kaho toh main na jaoon?" he asked.

"Toh mat jayiyena!" her mind screamed but her heart wanted him to take her with him. She badly wanted to spend some time with him but she couldn't ask him. She was girl and men are supposed to take the initiative right? Tears clouded her eyes, not knowing how to explain her feelings to him. She stood numb as he gently lifted her chin up to look into her beautiful brown eyes. Seeing it filled with unshed tears, he leaned down to kiss them away. She turned away at the sudden contact of his lips over her eyes, angry that he failed to understand her unspoken request.

"Geet, its just a matter of few days. Okay? Ab mujhe jaana hai," he said coming off the embrace and rushing to take his bag and head out.

"Hmph! Dust daanav!" she cursed. "Babaji, aap dekh rahe ho na?" she whined.

She dragged herself to the main living room, gloomy that Maan hadn't asked her to accompany her or take her to Bangalore. Soon her sorrow turned into anger when she replayed the events since yesterday. "Accha hua I didn't go. Let him have a very bad trip! Then he would realize my value," she muttered, her ego punctured. "Apne aapko samhjtha kya hai? Bade sarkar?" she sneered, "silly boy ek, do din mere bagair rahega toh samajh mein aayega."  Not satisfied with venting her anger she was about to head out to the kitchen when the phone rang. She angrily went to answer the call. "Hello!" she screamed, scaring the person.

"Geet, chilla kyun rahi ho?" a familiar voice asked.

"Main chillauingi, nahi chillaungi, meri problem hai. Aapko problem hai?" she retorted.

"Nahi," Maan said quickly not wanting to rub on her wrong side. "Voh Geet main isiliye call kiya kyunki I wanted a favor from you," he said slowly fearing her outburst.

"Favor?" she thought, "this man doesn't even look properly at me and he wants a favor. Bhai vah!" "Kahiye," she said indifferently.

"I just got a call from my other office in Jaipur. There is a problem there. Adhi needs to take care of the office in my absence. Agar tumhe problem nahi hai toh could you please go and take a look. I know you have handled some projects before," he said all in one go.

"Main?" she doubted. She didn't want to go anywhere but she thought it would be a good way to keep her thoughts from exploding if she went somewhere else. "Yeah," she said reluctantly.

"Thank you so much Geet!" he chimed. "Adhi will give you all the details you are flying in a few hours. Ready ho jao, bye!" he finished.

"Haan bye shye," she replied slowly. "Vah kya zamaana aagaya, yahaan main badak rahi thi ki Maan mujhe ghoomne le jayega magar nahi jaate waqt bhi kaam dekar gaye hain! Babaji main keh rahi hoon, yeh sab keliye chun chun ke badla loongi!" she vowed loudly before getting ready.

Geet reached the airport along with Adhi in the car. He explained everything and told her the things she needed to take care of. She half-heartedly listened to him while her thoughts went back to Maan and Bombay. They walked to the counter to check-in and get her boarding pass when Adhi got a call. He excused himself and went to take it while Geet stood to get her boarding pass. The woman was checking her in and looked at her, "Ma'am, aapka pura naam?" she asked looking into the computer.

Geet was about to say when she felt a familiar hand snake around her waist and pull her closer towards him. "Geet, Geet Maan Singh Khurana," he replied arrogantly to her surprise and shock.

...TO BE CONTD

so how do u guys like it so far?? πŸ˜‰

NOTE: if u guys want to be pmed about this update. please add my pm list account: madhu.pmlist 😊

Edited by Maaneet099 - 12 years ago
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was really awesome. plz continue soon.
monika1992 thumbnail
That was really awesome. plz continue soon. waiting
awesome updt
lovely
pls add me
krati5 thumbnail
nice one... waha geet pareshan aur yeh geet double pareshanπŸ˜†
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow awsome one yaar !! i too was hoping that it wont be a dream !! 
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awasome update
Waiting for next update
rupzloveu thumbnail
 awesome. plz continue soon